8. [52]

The last night, Harry and Draco were at the Room of Requirement together, grasping every second they had together as tight as possible.

Time still went by as fast and quick, the night was over.

Harry walked into Professor Raeken's class hurriedly, knowing that he was late by 5 minutes.

"Harry, quick. As I was saying, the Vulnera Sanetur spell can be used to heal deep gashes. Not stabs through the whole body or major major cuts. Like being sliced bone deep. I hope the practice I have given you have improved your ability to cast the Vulnera Sanetur because we will be learning an even more advanced healing spell today.

"This spell works miracles. Whatever vital organ that fails, this spell is able to do the trick. Of course muggles have found out a lot about the human body. We are made up of cells. Cells are the basic unit of life. Almost everything once alive or alive is made up of cells. Example wood, us, rats, etc. When you have a cut, thousands, or even millions of cells are being killed.

"Now, organs are made up of cells too, of course, many cells work together to make up organs. When the cells are killed, this spell speeds up cell division by thousands and even millions of times for the organ to form again, and blood to be replaced, etc, until your body is whole and well. This spell does not revive a corpse or carcass, or course. It is like multiplying dead cells. Altough the body will become whole again. The spell is 'Sana Dolore'. You may now practice with your partner on a rat."

Of course Harry and Draco were partners. But this was lesson time, time to focus on magicak skills.

"So... we need to stab the rat. Fully stab the rat until we can see the knife on the other side. Woah. Okay..."Draco said.

"Yes, Draco. Which one of use will be doing that?"

Draco was very pale so Harry volunteered. Draco held the rat as Harry used the knife to pierce through the rat's body with his eye closed as quick as possible.

Draco, seeing the life drain out of the rat's body, was still. He quickly said firmly, "Sana Dolore!"

The rat's skin quickly repaired itself, magically, it became, well, a rat. An alive rat.

"Lessons end here. As I have said, DO NOT STAB ANY OTHER STUDENTS JUST TO USE THIS SPELL."

*****
Seventh years from Gyffindor and Ravenclaw were filing in quickly.

"Ummm...Hello?" Harry was really awkward.

Ron and Hermione nodded encouragingly.

"Okay. Guys, attack spells are very important. Of course you know about impedement and all... Today we are learning a very advanced spell. Made by Professor Snape himself. This spell, I repeat, is not a dark spell. No means of dark magic has assisted in creating this spell," Harry told everyone.

He placed a dummy in front of the class.

"Now, the spell is 'Sectumsempra'. It is very dangerous. Do not use it on anyone just for practice now here. I am going to demonstrate."

He casted the spell on the dummy. Deep gashes appeared.
Since the dummy was wood, 'Sana Dolore' could be used to repair it.

He quickly casted a silent 'Sana Dolore' and turned back to the class.

"See that? Wood is harder than our fragile bodies. Yet this spell can do this. Extremely dangerous. Get a dummy each and practice. Use 'Sana Dolore' to repair the wood. I am sure Professor Raeken taught you that."