I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Di...

By missloves2havefun

Imagine your Bree Anderson, the famous supermodel. Imagine you're walking to your car when you are suddenly k... More

I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 16 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 44

9K 206 91
By missloves2havefun

44

Heeeeey guys!

So.... I know it's been like 9262916392637253638 years since I've uploaded, and all I got to say is... I'm sorry! I have a lot going on in my life, that is my excuse!

BUT I UPLOADED! Be proud of me! And yeah this is more of a filler, sowwy guys :3 I made it as long as I could.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME! And for all those "Upload soon!" messages, I upload when I can people! :P

Song for this chapter is Little Things

Enjoy<3

***************************************************************************

Bree's POV

(PS: Since none of you don't read my A/N, you wouldn't know that THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET! You have no idea how many messages I got asking that -___- NO! NOT YET! NOT EVER! Why would I end it there? In a scene? Don't you think I would at least say THE END or FIN! or something? Kay now that you read that, I'm good)

I could feel my peaceful sleep drifting away as I began to wake up. I could feel someone tracing circles on my back, and singing. His soft soulful voice singing.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you, and all your little things"

My eyes fluttered open, a smile forming on my face. I found myself cuddled on his bare chest, one of his arms around me, holding me close to him.

He stopped singing when he felt me stir, but then I heard him whisper in my ear, "Good morning beautiful"

The smile on my face grew, and I lifted my head up a bit, and my eyes met his.I could see a smile already on his handsome face.

"Good morning" I said, and he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked me, holding me tighter. I cuddled back on his chest. "Wonderful" I said.

Then my thoughts drifted back to last night. Last night had been the most amazing night of my life: I felt so loved, so special with him, and I replayed it in my head. The way his lips felt on mine, the way he would give me chills every time he touched me. I definitely would never forget this night. I felt heat on my cheeks just at the thought of it.

"Are you blushing?" Zayn asked me, and I could almost see the goofy grin on his face. I hid my face on the crook of his neck.

I could feel his chest vibrate as he laughed. "You're so adorable"

He kissed my forehead. "Bree?"

I looked up. He brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. "Last night had to be the most amazing night of my life. I'm glad that I got to share it with you, and that you chose me to be your first. I hope it was as special and as amazing as you wanted it to be"

"Zayn, of course it was. It was all I ever dreamed, and it was even better than I had ever imagined. And I'm glad it was you, Zayn. Not anybody else, just you"

He leaned down and kissed my forhead, and I sighed, cuddling closer. We were silent for a little bit, just enjoying the moment, me hearing the light thud of his heart beat, when a phone started ringing. We groaned, and Zayn reached out and grabbed his phone.

"Louis. Figures" muttered Zayn. I rolled my eyes. Always Louis!

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn answered, sending me a wink.

"ZAYN! YOU AWAKE MATE? IT'S 1 IN THE AFTERNOON!" screamed Louis's voice. He didn't even need to be on speaker.

"No, I'm talking in my sleep. I'm up Louis!" said Zayn.

"Finally! You could sleep your life away if you could!"

"Well mate you do know I like to sleep" said Zayn.

Louis stayed silent. "Well I don't think you did much sleeping last night, now did you?"

I felt my cheeks turn bright pink, already imagining Louis's reaction. Zayn stayed silent, and I could tell he was blushing too.

"OMG I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! I TOLD HARRY I HAD A FEELING YOU TWO WERE GONNA DO IT! AND I WAS RIGHT! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT THOUGH, BUT I AM NOW IN THIS VERY INSTANT! HI BREE!" Louis pretty much screamed into the phone.

"Erm, hi Louis" I awkwardly said.

I could hear him squealing. "WAIT UNTIL THE BOYS GET A LOAD OF THIS! HAHA!"

"Louis, why did you even call?" asked Zayn, still red. I put my chin on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him, and he looked down and smiled at me.

"Oh yeah! I called to say- HEY YOU'RE SIDETRACKING ME! Oh well, we're gonna tease ya anyways. So you two should come over to my place around 4, Paul wants to talk to us about something. He said it was a surprise"

"Okay, we'll be there" said Zayn.

"You two better be there, YA HEAR BREE!"

"Yes I hear you Louis" I said.

"AND YOU BETTER TELL ME ALL THE DEETS!"

"BYE LOUIS!" Zayn and I pretty much shouted.

"BYE MY SEXY LOVE KEVINS! SEE YOU SOON!"

See you soon to endless teasing, I mentally sigh.

"We're not gonna hear the end of this" I groan.

Zayn laughed. "It's alright, they'll get over it" He reached out and pulled me closer to him. "I love you Bree"

"I love you too"

He held me for a little bit, then let me go. "What do you want to eat for lunch? Now that we missed breakfast?" He asked. I smiled.

"Surprise me"

With one last squeeze he let me go, getting out of bed, and purposely stretched. My eyes were glued to his chiseled abs. They slowly trailed down, but quickly went back to his abs. Damn you Zayn Jr. He saw me checking him out and smirked.

"Like what you see?" I couldn't help but nod. He laughed. "Well I like your little body too"

My cheeks turned a bright pink. He laughed again, and left. And all I gotta say is, dat ass.

Making sure he was gone, I jumped out of bed. Our clothes were strewn everywhere, just a little reminder of what happened last night. I quickly grab a pair of shorts, a tee shirt, and some underwear, and I change. I go to the bathroom and clean up a bit, so I don't have crazed hair and bad dragon breath, and then went to the kitchen.

I was greeted by the sight of Zayn at the stove, only wearing his boxers. He turned around when I walked in.

"Ermm, I don't want to cook" he said sheepishly, signaling at the stove. I walk over, and I can't help but giggle.

"How about I take you somewhere to eat before we meet up with the lads?" he suggested.

"Now I like the sound of that!" I said, excited, and he laugh. Zayn grabs my hand and leads me to the living room. He sat down, pulling me so that I was sitting on his lap, not that I'm complaining. He had one arm around my waist, and I was leaning against his chest, his face nestled at the crook of my neck.

"What do you think Paul wanted to tell us?" asked Zayn.

"I dunno. What do you think it is?" I asked him.

He looked thoughtful. "I don't know, but I think- No, that's foolish. But I'm still hoping"

"Hoping for what?" I asked, turning my attention to him.

"As I said, it's foolish" he said, looking down.

"Zayn" I said, looking at him. He sighed and looked up. "You look beautiful"

"Now don't go changing the subject Zayn Malik" I said, frowning.

"Alright" he said. "I was just thinking that, maybe we would have another concert. A different one. One that would change everything"

"What do you mean?" I asked, still confused.

He sighed. "You know what, forget I said anything. I'll just keep dreaming"

I cupped his face with my hands so he was looking at me. "Don't say that Zayn. Everything you have done, ever since being in the X-Factor until now, is chase your dreams and achieve them"

"But what if it never happens?"

"Trust me, whatever it is, it will happen. Look at me, I never thought I'd get a shot at being a model, and that came true. If that can happen, yours can too"

I leaned down and kissed him, and then I pulled back.

"You're such an inspirational speaker" teased Zayn.

"Oh thanks, I try" I said with a wink, making him chuckle.

"Now you better go and get ready" I said, playing with his bed hair, which was sexily all over the place.

He pouted. "But I'm so comfortable! I don't want to leave!"

"Sorry babe" I said, getting off his lap.

"Wanna get rid of me so fast?"

"If I told you no, would I be lying?" I asked, and he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, are you lying?"

"No" I laughed. "I want you to stay, but you need to go get dressed and style that hair"

"You don't like my sex hair?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go take a shower while you go get ready"

"Can I join?"

"Bye Zayn" I said, pointing at the door.

"So you're gonna kick me out in just my boxers?" he asked.

"Trust me, if you run into fans, they'll be more than delighted"

"Haha very funny" said Zayn, sticking out his tongue. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my room, where his clothes were. He got changed, and then came up and gave me a kiss. "I'll pick you up in a little bit" said Zayn. I nodded.

He headed to the door, but turned around. "You sure about the shower? I'm great company, you know. I can get those hard to reach places"

"Bye Zayn!" I said, and he laughed and left. My cheeks burning, I quickly went to take a shower, my thoughts drifting to Zayn and last night.

After that, I blow dried and styled my hair, and did my make up. I ran to my closet and got dressed. I was rummaging through my jewelry when I remembered: My Ring!

I ran to the living room, looking around. Where the hell is my ring! Ohmygod what if I lost it?? No! Zayn gave it to me! It's special! I can't lose it!

With no sign of the silver ring anywhere, I got on my knees, crawling around the floor, looking under the couches, tables, chairs, pretty much everywhere. I was having a panic attack.

Where the hell did I leave it?! I knew I threw it somewhere, but I was upset and angry and wasn't thinking right. But I can't lose it! Urgh I feel terrible! Where the hell is my ring?!

By now I was throwing stuff everywhere: couch pillows flying, chairs being thrown out of my way, random shoe I had been missing but I found being flung somewhere, probably getting lost again. Jimmy Choos can wait, where's my ring!

Deep breaths Bree, deep breaths.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. "Erm, Bree what are you doing?"

I freeze, and turn to see Zayn looking at me in a strange expression, though I can't blame him. He leaves the house for a bit and comes back to see this tornado of a mess, caused by moi herself.

"Um, nothing, nothing at all" I said, slowly standing up.

He raised an eye brow. "Are you looking for something?"

"Psh, no how could you think that?" I asked. He just looked at me.

"Bree..."

"I CAN'T FIND MY RING, I FEEL LIKE SHIT! I WAS MAD THAT DAY AND I THREW IT SOMEWHERE AND I CAN'T FIND IT NOW, AND THAT RING MEANS A LOT TO ME AND DON'T BE MAD AT ME I ALREADY FEEL LIKE CRAP AND-"

"Bree, calm down!" said Zayn, grabbing my shoulders.

"How can I be calm Zayn?" I exclaim. "I lost the ring you gave me! I can't find it anywhere!"

"Maybe because the ring isn't lost: I found it this morning" he said, reaching into his pocket and taking out the ring.

"You found it!" I shrieked, my heart rate slowing down a bit. He laughed.

"Yeah, I did. Here you go" he said, grabbing my hand and sliding it into my finger. I looked at the silver ring, and looked back up at him.

"Zayn, I'm so sorry!" I said, looking into his eyes.

"It's alright Bree: I understand why you did it" he said, taking my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze and giving me a reassuring smile. "Now are you ready? Where do you want to go eat?"

"Yeah, I'm ready, just let me go grab my bag and my phone. And you can pick!"

"Well, I kinda have a surprise place..."

"Oh god I'm stuffed" Zayn groaned as we walked up to Louis's place.

"You know, Nando's wasn't really what I was expecting as a surprise place" I said, teasing him.

"Hey, Nando's is delicious! Can't even argue with Niall in that one! And did I surprise you?"

"Well, yeah"

"And is Nando's not a place?"

"Yeah..."

"Well there you go" said Zayn with a triumphant smile. I rolled my eyes. He knocked on the door, and not even two seconds later the door swung open.

"THEY'RE HERE!" screamed Louis, grabbing me and Zayn's arms and pulling us inside.

The boys, including Eleanor, Charlotte, Danielle, and Paul, where already inside. I tried to get out of Louis's grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

"Now that they're here, are you gonna tell us what you've been obsessing about for the past 3 hours?" asked Harry. Louis nodded his head so fast I thought it would fall off. Oh god, get ready.

"Guess what I found out about these two!"

"What?" asked Eleanor.

"They were, you know..." said Louis. They gave him blank stares.

"You know! They were doing stuff!" said Louis, flailing his arms around. I could feel my cheeks starting to go pink.

"What where they doing? And what do you mean by stuff?" asked Niall impatiently.

"BREE AND ZAYN WERE SCADIDDLELYPOOPING LAST NIGHT!"

"Louis, what the hell does that even mean?" asked Liam.

"BREE GOT THE D!" Louis finally shrieked. Their heads snapped towards us, and I could feel my cheeks burning red.

"OMG THEY DID IT!" shrieked Niall.

"I KNEW IT!" yelled Harry, bouncing off the sofa. "I TOTALLY KNEW IT!"

"YOU DID NOT I TOLD YOU HAROLD!" yelled Louis at Harry.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK! I TOTALLY KNEW IT" said Harry with a dramatic hair flip.

"OHMYGOD BREE ANDERSON YOU HAVE TO TELL US EVERYTHING!" yelled the girls.

"Is Zayn good?" whispered Louis to me. I gave him a What the Fuck? look.

"Hey, I just want to know! I mean we're besties, right? What? Don't give me that look, it's called curiosity woman! I want to know! Plus, he's the best one in bed, trust me" Louis said with a wink, and ran off before I could say anything. What in the actual world?

Paul just looked uncomfortable during the whole thing, fidgeting by himself in the corner, not that we payed much mind.

"Aww, my babies are all grown up!" said Charlotte, wiping away a fake tear.

"Zayn, I'm proud of you" said Harry, putting his hand on Zayn's shoulder and nodding his head. Zayn just looked at him, I could see embarrassment in his eyes.

"Was it amazing?" asked Eleanor so only I could hear. I goofy smile spread on my face.

"I'm taking that as a yes" Eleanor squealed.

"Bree did you see Zayn's tattoo he has?" asked Harry.

"What tattoo?" I asked.

"I don't have a tattoo there!" Zayn talked back.

"Boys! Girls! I need you to please calm down!" said Paul, standing up. Acknowledging his existence again, we instantly became quiet.

He looked at all of us before continuing. "Now we have all gathered here today to celebrate-"

"PAUL WE CAN'T GET MARRIED YET!" screamed Louis. "HARRY PUT ON YOUR WEDDING DRESS! NIALL BE OUR FLOWER GIRL!"

"WHY AM I THE GIRL?" Harry retorted.

"I'M THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP HAZZA!"

"WHY AM I THE FLOWER GIRL?" asked Niall.

"Cause you're cute and Irish. Now PUT THE DRESS ON HARRY I WANNA SEE YOU STRUT DOWN THE ISLE!"

Eleanor rolled her eyes while the rest of us laughed.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted" said Paul, glancing at Louis, who in return just stuck out his tongue. "Simon has had a surprise for you boys, and he wanted me to be the one to tell you"

"What is it?" asked Niall, anxious, as were all the boys.

"I know you boys have been secretly hoping for this-" I felt Zayn freeze next to me, and I looked up to see his face fill with shock and anticipation, the boys wearing matching expressions. "And Simon made it possible" Paul continued.

He stopped and looked at the boy's reaction. "Boys, this is the concert you've been waiting for. You made it"

A proud expression formed on Paul's face as he looked at the boys.

"You're gonna perform at Madison Square Garden"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 13.5K 40
[In Editing] Wrong place. Wrong time. That's what this is a case of. Jessie James just happened to be at the bank that day when Harry Styles, and the...
9.2K 221 42
When Cameron is forced to join her best friend at a One Direction concert, her whole life is flipped upside down. A boy she once thought was vain, se...
6K 109 15
Payton True gets hit by One Directions car. She thought she had everything figured out but after she wakes up in the hospital, nothing is the way it...
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...