The Deep Lie....

Oleh GPatrick

When 16 year old, Hayley Javier moves to California to live with her aunt after her mother and father are ki... Lebih Banyak

The Deep Lie....
Prologue
Chapter 1- The Party
Chapter 2 - The Wolf
Chapter 4 - The Morning After
Please Read

Chapter 3- Don't Leave Me...

7.7K 273 16
Oleh GPatrick

'That's the strange part. I cant hear there brain waves, they must be out, that's when i smell the blood."

I open the my door to my car and rush to my front door. I instantly know that something is wrong.

Why can i smell blood, It's not human blood either. I can smell the difference of bloods, and this is defiantly not human.

I Feel around in my pocket for my keys. I can't feel my keys in my pocket. 

Where the hell are they?

 I look around to see my bag in my car, they must be in there.

I open my car door again and grab my bag. I tip everything out of my bag and rummage around in all the rubbish i have in there. 

Why do have all this junk in my bag anyway.

I make a note of needing to clean my bag out soon. But that's not whats important right now.

I find my set of keys. As i run to my door again i hear my keys jingle from the keyring of a picture of my dad, mum, brother and me at Disneyland round 10 years ago. As i look at the picture i know that's something wrong in the house because when i look at my mums and dads face i know its there blood i can sense it.

I hurriedly try and fit the key in the key whole but i drop it because I'm shaking.

I try again and this time i fit the key in and unlock the door, as soon as it's open i run through the hall and i can see blood smudged all over our freshly decorated walls. There are hand prints and i know there the size of my mums.

 I run straight into the living room there are puddles of blood all over our wood floor but there are no mum and dad.

 I burst our crying i know they must be seriously injured because there are lots of blood.

"M-mum, D-d-dad" I scream but there;s no reply, even though i know there wouldn't be because i couldn't feel any brain waves i still hoped. I ran into the next room which is the kitchen and again there is blood ever where and knife's missing out of the the knife block. The kitchen is a trash. Who ever has attacked my parents must of put up a fight.

"Mum Dad where are you?" i shout while i pick up a meat cleaver and run to the yard there re foot steps of blood but it's not my parents blood and there not humans because i can still tell its not human. But the foot staep stop near the window sil.

And i couldn't smell my parents out here so rush back in. 

I know there not down stairs. I walk back to the kitchen and put some of the blood on the tops of two of my fingers so i could have a better smell of the blood, It was definitely my mums and a slight mixture of my dads. NOW Ive had a better smell of there blood i can smell it stronger upstairs.

I run through the kitchen still with my meat cleaver in my hand and now i have so many tears in my eyes that i can't see properly, I know that something is seriously wrong and i can't sense my parents anymore. I've ran through the living room and i can now pick up that another mer's been in here, It's a rouge. 

A rouge is when a mermaid hasn't got a kingdom  to live at. They mostly live on the land. Normally they are more weak than your normal mer's but when there a large group of rouges they are deadly and i can tell there's more than one thats been in my house.

I am more worried than before, now that i know that rouges has been in my house. I look around the living room and see my shell phone.

it's a phone where you put it to the ear and you can talk to mers under water.

 I shout through the shell "Mum dad are you there" while tears are coming down my face.

"Hayley, whats wrong where mum and dad" Thats my brother so there not in the water otherwise they would of answered .

"No, Mum and Dads missing. There's been rouges in the house lot's of them and m-m-m-u-u-mms and dads blood ever where, M i don't know where they are", i broke into tears and clasped to the floor of the living room."

" Hayley are you hurt  ?" My brothers voice comes back worriedly and concerned.

"No, I wasn't home i was at a po- at a partly and i just got home, M i don't know where they are" I'm surprised  if my brother understood a word i said because now i am having a major break down.

"Hayley i'm on my way. stay at home okay?"

"what about the k-k-ingdom" He can't leave his kingdom when rouges are about.

" jeff and margret will take of it, your my priority right now, I'm on my way don't go outside until i get there okay ?"

"o-o-kay"

I  noe throw the shell on the floor and run up stair and to my parents room where i can smell most of the blood, and i see their door broke off i run into there room to see all the white furniture red, blood ever where ell the furniture broke and thrown all over the room.

And that's when i look at there bed. There on there bed i see m,y gorgeous mum and incredible dad laying there.

I run over i know there dead because i can't hear there brain waves but when i rush over there i sit in a puddle of blood and look at my mums beautiful face that looks identical to mine, her eyes are still open but there lifeless. 

I scream.

_______________________

 Mathease Pov.

After i heard Hayley's normally calm and mesmerising voice now full with tears.

I know there is something wrong at home and i can't leave her alone and where are our parents .

Margret i'm going to the surface, there's something wrong with my sister and my parents, Get Jeff and look after my kingdom for me, love you.

I spoke to my mate through mind bond because i don't have time to find her, i know Hayley is having a breakdown.

By the time i get to the surface i jump on to our boat which is on the dock where i keep my clothes when i come to land and choke on any clothes not really caring if they match.

We also have a car in a garage about two minutes away from the ocean so i run inhuman speed to it and drive it my old house and my parents and Hayley's home.

I arrive in the mater of minutes to the smell of my parents blood and the front door open.

i jump out i can hear my sister crying by my ultra hearing. As i run up the starirs and walk into my parents room to see them dead on there bed and Hayley next to them in a ball holding my mum's hand saying

" Don't leave me, Please please don't leave me" over and over again.

I want to cry and scream right now but i have to be strong for Hayley, Ive had them for a 1000 years, Hayley's only had them for the short amount of 16 years.

i walk up to Hayley and hug her she turns around a bundles up to me. I havn't seen Hayley in a year but she's changed so much, I always forget how vulnerable  she is.

As I'm hugging Hayley whispering words of reassurance i look over at my parents body which Hayley is still holding my mums hand. I know instantly that a rouge has killed them with the strangulation of see weed and they had been drugged so they could heal them self so they look even worse with all the cuts and blood every where.

I know Hayley is always going to have nightmares about this.

We must have been sitting on the bed for like 4 hours because the sun is starting to come up. Hayley is asleep in my arms, She looks so at peace right now so while i cant i unwrap her hand from mums and pick her up.

I carry her downstairs, I'm going to have to take her to my kingdom untill we figured out who actually killed my parent and we can get revenge.

Lanjutkan Membaca