My days with Kakashi

By Chocochibi

A story where you get to choose choices 1-6: childhood chaps 7 onwards: adulthood chaps You were always stalk... More

1: in class
2: an annoyance
3: training
4: lemon juice
5: about his father
6: your birthday
7: a mission
8: accept mission
9: still same mission
10: what a distraction
11: I like you
12: 2 staying in a room
13: avoidance
15: what is my past?
16: stay
17: yuki yisu
18: my house
19: Kakashi's home
20: a chance please
21: relying on him...
22: that 'miss' feeling...
23: an exchange
24: surprise!!!....
25: use of the necklace
26: you owe me...
27: jealousy?
28: can't hate for long
29: again?
30: a visit in the mission
31: are you angry?
32: forgiven
33: something naughty
34: an episode
35: aishteru
36: not your body
37: you're mine... right?
38: not that kind of love
39: common things
40: she knows
41: so close...
42: he knows
43: showdown?
44: protecting you
45: like a monster...?
46: undeniable blood
47: greedy little you
48: lemons
49: bossy
50: keychains or cooking?

14: don't associate with

2.7K 63 1
By Chocochibi

Both of you have reached the den of the kidnappers. It was unexpectedly easy to find. The only reason why you were sent on this missions was because of your skills. Though you thought anyone else could do it too. So why even send Kakashi or even less you.

Yuki: this mission is way too easy it feels like it's wasting my time. Even if it's a daimyo's request.

Kakashi: there's a reason why. It's the daimyo's best friend's daughter. It so happens that he requested me .

Yuki: then this has nothing to do with me desho.

Kakashi: ok fine. I lied. I came to find you on an excuse of a mission. You kept avoiding me.

Yuki: well... Now you know... The answer... Are we infiltrating?

Kakashi: obviously.
________________________________

Both of you successfully manage to rescue the girl. But then both of you were surrounded by hundreds of people.

Kakashi: this a good enough reason?

Yuki:.... Kill all?

Kakashi: no other choice do we.

Yuki: we could run all the way back to konoha.

Kakashi: that's too troublesome and annoying.

Yuki: fine.

It was bloody with many bodies piled up on the floor. The girl shivered looking at both of you scared.

1) you walked to her " it's ok. We won't kill you. We just want to protect you. We'll bring you back to your papa. "

2) ignores and looks with sympathy. Sighs.
________________________________
1) you walked to her " it's ok. We won't kill you. We just want to protect you. We'll bring you back to your papa. "

" really....? "

Yuki: hai. *squats down * here I'll carry you. Your name is alisa neh.

Alisa: hai... I can really... Trust you guys?

You turned around and gave her a kunai " here you can kill us and run if you feel threatened ok? " She nods and lets you carry her.

Alisa: arigato...

Kakashi: you have a way with children.

Yuki: she's just scared. Like I was... Gomenasai. Lets move on.
________________________________

2)ignores and looks with sympathy. Sighs.

Kakashi: it's ok. We will protect you. Promise.

Alisa:.... Really?

Yuki: tsk. This is taking forever. Look we're your only ticket home. Follow us or not?

Alisa: ok ok.

Kakashi: you don't have to be that harsh.

Yuki: it's better that way. I'm not to be associated with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 20
There was a tale about 100 years ago, a vampire was lingering from the outer region of the wall henceforth into the wall itself, but everyone thought...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3K 52 6
What if Gaara was engaged when he was seven to a girl from a powerful clan. Her name is Y/n L/n and her clan was just as strong as the Senju clan if...
181K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...