Stuck in an All Boys Boarding...

By pngnswillrul

Kristen Farrow was sent to a boarding school leaving behind her family and friends. She was excited to see th... More

Stuck in an All Boys Boarding School
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CONTEST
Chapter 28

Chapter 6

13.2K 432 133
By pngnswillrul

“Don’t make a scene.” He whispered into my ear as he put his arms around my waist.

“So where are you headed off too? You should sit with me for lunch.”

“No thank you.” I said smiling.

“Aww Kristen you’re breaking my heart. Speaking of heart when am I going to see this boyfriend of yours?” he said smiling. “Does he even go here?”

“Of course he does. He just doesn’t want people to know that I’m dating him because he is afraid of getting attacked by jerks like you.” I said glaring into his face.

“I will catch on sooner or later on who this mystery person is.” He said as he walked away.

I sat next to the boy with green eyes and smiled.

“Can I sit here with you?” he seemed surprise but nodded.

“So what’s your name anyway?” I said.

“I’m sorry I must look rude to you. My name is Chad.” I smiled.

“You’re not being rude at all.”

“I kind of am, so what brought you to sit with the shy guy that sits alone when you have every guy at this school drooling over you.” He said smiling.

“Well the guys here can’t help but to talk only about me, and I quote “my legs” so I saw you here and decided to sit with you.” He nodded and took a bite of his food. It looked really grotesque.

“What are you eating?” I said scared.

“Curry.” He said simply.

“What is curry?” he looked at me shocked. “It’s like the best food ever invented. You have to try some," he said moving his plate closer to me.

“I’d rather not try that green glob on your plate.” I said.

“Just try, life is full of risks so try it, you never know you might like it actually.”

I grabbed his fork hesitantly and grabbed a little piece. Some of it fell off of the fork slowly and it looked repulsive. I pinched my nose and stuffed it in my mouth. He looked at me waiting for my reaction and I slowly chewed.

“Oh my god! That is really good, I love spicy food.” I grabbed more on his fork and started eating more.

“Oops sorry, I’m like eating all of your food.”

“It’s fine.” He said. We ended up talking about crazy things and what we want to do with our life and then the bell rang ending lunch. Chad was really nice and he really was actually cool. Once you get to know him he isn’t shy at all and becomes this better person. Throughout the rest of the day I took notes and when I got back to the dorm I took a shower and went to bed.

I felt something soft move across my forehead then my cheek.

“Get up, Kristen before I get any lower.” I heard in my face. I felt the sensation on my jaw and the tip of my mouth.

“Kristen, do you really want me to kiss you?” Wait kiss? I sprang up and saw Dean staring at me with a smirk.

“Get up, I actually woke you up early.” I saw him get out of the bed and yet again he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I blushed looking at him. I still wasn’t use to see guys change around me still. I went inside of the closet and grabbed the school uniform and decided to leave my hair down but put on some more makeup and added my black high tops to the uniform.

Ryan ended up being a really good cook and made everyone eggs, and after that we ran to our classes. Class was boring but I decided to not pay attention because I knew I would be re-reading the chapter anyway. During lunch I grabbed some of that curry stuff and found Chad at a table.

“Hey.” I said plopping down.

“Hiya, so I see you got some curry.” He said smiling.

“Of course, it’s so good. I almost ate all of your food yesterday.”

“That’s very true. So do you want to try what I have today?” I looked at his plate and saw this white squishy thing that looked elastic and it looked even worse then curry.

“What is that?” I asked.

“I will tell you after you try it.”

“Fine.” He got a piece of it and shoved the fork in my mouth (feeding me). I chewed and chewed because the texture was squishy, I presumed it was like octopus.

“That is really good too!” I said while swallowing. “What is it now?”

“Are you sure? It might disgust you.”

“How would it disgust me if I already ate it and loved it.” I said grabbing his fork again and putting some more in my mouth.

“Ok then, you asked for it. It’s cow intestines.” I looked at him waiting to laugh but he didn’t. I widened my eyes and he started laughing as I quickly swallowed the disgusting but simultaneously tasteful food.

“What makes people want to make that stuff? I’m serious like who decided to say, “I want to eat that giant spider walking along the beach called a lobster”?” he started laughing.

“You have a huge point there.”

“So what made you decide to try something like that?”

“My parents travel a lot. That’s how I came to this school because I don’t really see them a lot.” 

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine it’s not like they-”

He stopped talking and I turned around to see Luke sitting right next to me.

“Kristen, why do you sit with this loser when you can sit with any other person in this school like me?” he said smirking as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I pushed it off and glared.

“Chad isn’t a loser! He is the most decent guy I have met here!” I said to his face.

“See that’s where you are wrong. He is a creeper. Well good luck then.” He said as he grabbed his food and walked toward a table with all of his friends.

“I can’t believe he would call you that. He is so rude and ugh I hate him.”

“Trust me, I do too. Well I guess I will catch up with you later, I need to go get a book from the library for my project I got assigned to.”

“You got assigned a project on the second day of school?”

“It was actually yesterday, but I take advanced classes. That’s why I’m not in any classes with you.” He said walking away.

“I don’t get a hug! That’s a rip off!” I screamed to his retreating body. People were looking and he turned around and smiled.

“This is because I’m a gentlemen.” I laughed as he gave me a warm hug and he walked away. I was now sitting by myself and I felt so lonely. I looked around and spotted Dean but I was not sitting with him and then I found Tyler. I grabbed my drink and threw away the bowl of curry that was now empty.

“Tyler can I sit here?”

“Yah of course.” He said in his beautiful accent.

Everyone stared at me.

“You’re not going to introduce us man?” a guy said sitting across from us.

“Kristen this is Matt, James, Robert, and Paul.” He said pointing everyone out.

“So is it true your Tyler’s roommate?” the one that was Matt said.

“Yes, and he is an awesome one.” Tyler blushed.

“Tyler do you mind if we go to the pool later? I saw it on the brochure and it looks so inviting.” I told him.

“Yah sure. I bet Ryan and Blaze would love to come too.” He said.

“Would any of you guys like to come?” I said looking around the table.

“Of course!” they yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So you like the new character Chad??There's a picture of him on the side. Also, who do you think Kristen will end up with?? Can I have 5 votes before i publish the next chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...
493 74 10
Sparrow's mother sent her to a boarding school for girls, what fun. The building is ugly, falling apart, isolated, and there isn't a single girl wort...
3.1K 81 34
Rosemary is forced to go to boarding school when she was in grade 2. now she is 16 and in grade 10. What will happen when she is forced to move back...
228K 7.6K 24
Tori Payton and Damon Cahill are trapped. After starting a food fight, they were sentenced to cleaning the cafeteria. But when their teacher leaves w...