Young Justice: The Mimic Cont...

By Kai-shiro

⛔ EDITING IN PROGRESS ⛔ "WHOO! I can't wait for more!! " - @Lizardgurl "Best story on wattpad by far!"... More

Showdown in Big Metropolis (Updated)
Interview With The Superman (Updated)
The Killing Question (Updated)
Welcome to Mount Justice! (Updated)
Talking Robots and Canaries
To Beat A Canary Bird (Updated)
Super(Man) SLAM!!
You Can Bank On Superman
The Vengeance of Kid Flash
The Anti-Climatic Amazon
Unofficial Membership
Training With the League (Updated)
A Mission With Artemis
A Mission With Artemis - Part II
A Mission With Artemis - Part III
A Mission With Zatanna
A Mission With Zatanna - Part II
A Mission With Zatanna - Part III
Witch Boy Hunting
Teekl's Favour
Something To Be Seen
Savage's Mimic Contingency
Agamemnon Contingencies
Justice League Incarnate
Goodbye Desmond
SHAZAM!!
Eventual Betrayal
Gifts and Goodbyes - Part One
Gifts and Goodbyes - Part Two
Gifts and Goodbyes - Part Three
PART III - The Broken Robin
Phase Two
Clipped Wings
The Fall of the Hawks
Super-Rage!! (Updated)
Evil Will
Unite the Seven!!
Pilot Fish
Green Rage Monster!
Silence is Golden
Dethroned
Mercy For The Magician
The Magician's Tale
Abbe Faria
Date With Desmond
Dance With The Devil
The Magician's Tears (Updated)
Merciless Mind
Not Broken
Breakout
Everyone For Themselves
An Android, Archer and Angry Clone
Really Gone...
A Super Gamble
One Hero Away...
Back to the Bat Cave
Knightfall Protocol
Tranquilizer's, Illusions and Trickery
Disturbing Rumours and Fulfilling Romance
The Mimic Discovery
Omega
A True Mimic
Epilogue - Not For The Gods

Post- First Mission Drama

1.2K 48 15
By Kai-shiro

MOUNT JUSTICE - July 27th

11:00PM

The computer's metallic voice and the heavy whirring of the Zeta Tubes were music to Wally's ears.

"Recognized:" the voice declared. "Artemis: B07 and Mimic: B10..."

Before Artemis and Desmond could even fully materialize, Wally was already running through the corridors to the Mission Room.

"Artemis!!" he called out with relief. "I've been so worried about you!"

But he stopped when he saw Artemis being carried in Desmond's arms.

"WHOA!!" he yelled out as he ran to Desmond angrily. "Hands off my girlfriend!!"

He went to take Artemis from Desmond's arms, just as the latter's eyes went wide with worry.

"Wait Wally!" Desmond warned him. "Be careful or you'll-"

But Wally took Artemis, who suddenly screamed out in pain.

"Artemis, what's wro-"

Suddenly, he noticed a smear of blood on his t-shirt and a bloody bandage on Artemis' right arm, which she clutched tightly with a pained face.

"...Or you'll re-open the wound..." Desmond finished.

Wally's eye widened.

"Wound?!"

Desmond sighed and tried to think of a way to explain to Wally about the situation they were just in.

"I got shot..." Artemis muttered.

Wally's jaw dropped.

"You got shot?!" he asked her loudly.

Then he looked at Desmond, seething with rage.

"What did you do?! What happened?!"

Desmond was about to speak before Artemis placed her hand on Wally's chest.

"It's OK, Wally..." she told him weakly. "It wasn't his fault..."

Wally looked at her angrily.

"It doesn't matter! He should have been looking out for you!!"

Artemis looked away sadly.

"Do you have some sort of grudge against me?!" he snapped at Desmond. "First my couch, TV and then my GIRLFRIEND?! Do you want me to suffer or something?!"

Desmond couldn't bother keeping calm anymore.

"Wow, Wally!" he yelled at him. "So you're going to compare a TV and couch to your girlfriend?!"

Wally growled and put Artemis down before charging at him.

"I don't give a crap about them!!!" he roared as Desmond blocked his fists. "I care about the fact you let the most important person to me get hurt!!"

He roared and threw Desmond to the floor, leaning over him menacingly.

"You let Artemis get hurt!!"

Desmond wrapped his leg around Wally's ankle and shoved him to the ground, reversing their positions.

"Wally, STOP!!!" Artemis pleaded.

"I SAVED Artemis!!" Desmond yelled at him. "If I hadn't thrown her off that building, she would have been blown away!!"

Wally's eyes went wide with shock, then became totally enraged.

"You threw her off a building?!"

Desmond realized what he had just said.

"That's not the point! The point is-"

"You threw my girlfriend off a FREAKING BUILDING?!?!"

He yelled with effort and threw Desmond straight into the cavern walls and began to rapidly punch him in the face.

"You're DEAD!!!"

Desmond caught Wally's fist and wrapped his hands around Wally's head before slamming his face into his knee.

"Shut up!!"

He slammed the back of his fist into Wally and sent him flying into the next wall.

Before Wally could recover, Desmond grabbed him by the collar.

"Sportsmaster was there, Wally!!" he screamed at him.

Wally's face suddenly relaxed and his eyes went wide with regret.

"Sportsmaster..?"

He looked towards Artemis, who looked back, tearing up as she laid on her side.

"Artemis...I'm sorry..." he apologized. "That couldn't have been easy..."

Desmond let go of Wally's collar and stood up, panting.

"The wound has been cleaned," he told Wally. "but you'll need to stitch it back up and put a new bandage on it..."

Wally looked at him, his whole face washed with guilt.

"Sorry man..." he muttered. "Thank you..."

But Desmond had already begun walking down the hall, completely exhausted.

He finally reached his room door and was so exhausted, he dropped onto the bed face first, regardless of the pain that Wally's beatings had given him.

"All this drama in the first mission..." he muttered to himself. "What's going to happen in the next one?"

All that drama and only in ONE mission! :o What drama could arise from the next mission? What will the next mission be? Who will it be with?

What villain will Desmond face next..?

Find out on the next chapter! :D In the meantime be sure to comment your feedback and vote if you enjoyed the chapter :D

- Kai-Shiro :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8K 36
The Batman, the dark knight of Gotham, a founding member of the Justice League...and after all this time they STILL don't even know his name! In thi...
176 24 43
What's the standard of feeling complete? For some, it's achieving the career of your dreams. For others, it's finding the person you want to spend th...
139 26 13
A Story Set In The CW Universe - A Man named Jason Bent was hit by lightning when the particle accelerator blew up 9 years ago, He doesn't discover h...
22.1K 1K 36
Wanting to be a superhero and becoming one, are two completely different things. But becoming the opposite? That's way easier. And sometimes it's not...