Fairy Tail High

By _som1actually_

Natsu is the most popular guy in school and is the best basketball player! Lisanna is the bitch that wants al... More

Summary
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: So This Is A Delinquent School
Chapter 3: He Found Out
Chapter 4: Delinquent Things and a Party
Chapter 5 A Learned Lesson
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 6: Glass
Chapter 7: Getting Through the Day
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: Getting Answers
Chapter 11: Visitig Sabertooth part 2
ON HOLD!
Next update!
Chapter 12: Love Teasing
End???

Chapter 10: Visiting Sabertooth

1.7K 63 21
By _som1actually_

Previously
Lucy's POV

"Wait, Sting? I know that name." I thought. My eyes winded. "He's that blonde haired guy!" I tremble. "Okay Lucy. Get ahold of yourself." I smack myself softly with both hands.

I walk away heading back to my house.

"Okay I'll go tomorrow. I have all the answers I need for now."
***********************************************
(A:N: At the beginning Sting went to Fairy Tail but then transferred to Sabertooth. Sorry I didn't tell u before! And let's just say that Violet went to Sabertooth. But Natsu didn't, they just met somewhere. Carry on!)

Lucy's POV

Sting isn't really a bully, he just teases me here and there sometimes, I didn't really care though.

It was the next day, a bright and early morning. I loved the weather here in Magnolia.

Today was the day I was going to Sabertooth. I wasn't all that excited. I need to meet their gang, and fast, but Natsu can't find out. "So Sting was the one to kill violet." I state in my mind. "Maybe I should be scared of Sting. He killed someone....HE KILLED SOMEONE THAT WAS INNOCENT!" I burst out having a break down. I start shaking. "I-I'm visiting a school that has b-blood on their hands!" I fall to my knees yelling.

I hear the door burst open. "Lucy!" I hear yelling and someone running up the stairs. "Lucy!" I hear a voice again which sounded like Natsu's. I go in the corner of my room and hold my knees to my chest. "D-Death? K-Kill...no no no!" I whisper yell with my eyes closed. I feel a hand on my shoulder and my eyes shoot open to see Natsu. "Lucy? Are you there? Are you okay?" I hear him but it's like I can barely hear.

"LUCY!" I hear him yell one last time and that finally gets me out of my zone. "W-What?" I ask as if nothing ever happened. "Well I was walking to school and passed your house when I heard screaming so I jolted in in here making sure you were okay." He explained which left my heart beating rapidly fast.

He helped me up and when we got up I leaned on his shoulder for support because I was feeling a little woozy. "You okay? You seem like you can't keep your balance?" He asked grabbing my wrists holding me up. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine just a little in shock I guess." I laugh nervously.

---Time Skip---

When I got inside the school something felt off...I see Lisanna walk past me not even stopping to hurt me. That's what it is, she didn't stop to bully me today. That's good.

I was still really nervous about visiting Sabertooth..."so Sting killed someone." I narrow my eyebrows. I get a shiver down my spine.

I write myself a note and stick it in my jacket pocket. "Okay Lucy, you gotta be brave, you can't be scared okay?" I tell myself. "Be brave for what?" I turn around and see Natsu. "O-Oh um nothing." I run the back of my neck. "What would you be scared about." His facial expression is a mix between worry, curiosity, and a little anger. "Oh I'm just a little scared about...school ya know me." I lie.

"Okay whatever you say. But it'll be okay we'll get through it." He smiles and walks off. "That was close." I mutter.

I dropped my jacket without knowing it.

---Time Skip---

It's time that I ditch the rest of the day and go to Sabertooth.

I go outside and get into my car. As I turn on the car I grip the steering wheel tight. Then I leave.

I'm on the road and I reach into my pocket to get the note I wrote to myself telling me what I was gonna do. But I realized, I didn't feel my jacket pocket. "Shit!" I curse.

---Time Skip 30 minutes---

I reach the school and get out of my car and into the building.

Natsu's POV

Lunch is over and I walk down the hallway but I see a black jacket. When I get a closer look I realize it's Lucy's. I pick it up and wanted to give it to her  but a piece of paper fell out.

I opened it up and read it.

Reminder note

-Go to Sabertooth and find their gang
-get information about Violet
-ask why Sting killed her
_________________________________

I finish reading the note and my eyes widen. "Shit! She could get hurt...or even die!" I yell and run out of the school as fast as I can to go and find her. "Why would she even think about it!" I say to myself. I'm running in the halls and run into Gray, Jellal, Gajeel, and Laxus. (The gang of Fairy Tail High)

"Why are you in a hurry Flame Brain?" Gray asks, I would normally punch him but it wasn't the time. "We need to talk, us five...now." Look at them.

---Time Skip---

We're in the back of the school, everyone staring at us saying things.

"Oh my gosh the gang is together!"

"I thought they disbanded from what happened?"

"They haven't been together at the same time in forever!"

All the girls whispered.

"Okay everyone needs to get out of here now!" I yell scaring them a little. They all leave and we're finally in private.

"Okay guys, remember what happened a few years ago?" I ask.

"Yeah when Lisanna exposed us and Sting Killed..." Gray didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Yes that." I said.

"What about it?" Laxus gets serious.

"Lucy came up to me and started questioning things about gangs and said she knew I was in one and she said she knew what happened." I told them.

"And now..." I pause.

"Now what?!" Gajeel sighs getting frustrated.

"Lucy went to Sabertooth to find 'them' and get information on Violet, then lastly approach Sting and ask why he did it...That's why I'm in a hurry and I thought I needed to inform you guys because it involves their's and our's gang!" I yell. They all stand with wide eyes.

"Pathetic..." I heard Jellal mutter.

"First of all...who told her in the first place?" Gray narrows his eyebrows.

I then respond..."You know...I never thought about that question...until now..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys! How was it! I don't know myself I just haven't updated in a long time so I put something together! I'm sorry about that! I don't have much to say so that's it for now...

Will Fairy Tail's gang regroup once again?

What'll happen to Lucy?

Will Lucy get targeted?

Will Lisanna get dragged into this?

Find out next chapter! Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail OR the characters!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...