It Is What It Is (Larry Styli...

By BullShipperSince2010

College is supposed to be fun, right? Wrong. Louis Tomlinson was a freshman in college, excited. That was unt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Ask!!
Character Answers!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bromance Awards!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Character Ask 2!
Character Answers 2!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 34

7.3K 338 96
By BullShipperSince2010

It had been a month since Louis had last heard from Harry. Where he went was a mystery to everyone. Niall didn't even know. Or that's what he told him at least. It was like he had just completed vanished. Louis was worried about Harry because he still cared about him. Even if he was a bit of a dick to him, he couldn't deny the feelings he had for him.

Louis smiled small as he looked down at Jackson who had grown so much in the past month. He was becoming so much more alert and was starting to grab at his toes. Louis loved his little boy beyond words but he was realizing just how hard it was to raise him on his own. There was no such thing as having his own time anymore because Jackson needed his care 24/7. Not that he minded, but everyone needed a break sometimes.

Thankfully Louis hadn't actually gotten any letters or anyone at his doorstep telling him they were taking Jackson. That was something he was so incredibly happy about. Hopefully Harry had had a change of heart.

Liam's funeral was probably one of the toughest things he has ever had to do. Hardly no one was there besides him, Jackson and Liam's family. Taking Jackson to the funeral home was something he did not want to do but he had no other choice. Niall was busy was Casey, Harry was gone and his family had broken off all contact with him. At Liam's funeral, the casket was closed because apparently his body was so badly burned, he was completely unrecognizable.

Louis hummed softly as he dressed Jackson up for the pool, thankful he had a friend as great as Niall. He helped out whenever he could, but then again, he had his own daughter he had to take care of. Niall made sure Louis didn't get too down though because he was always taking him out. Shopping, playdates, out to eat, whatever. Louis was truly grateful for him.

Louis grinned slightly as he got out of his car, picking Jackson up after he put the little sunglasses over his eyes. "My stylish little guy.." He cooed, kissing his forehead gently. Louis walked around the corner to the pool, smiling when he saw Niall and Casey.

Casey looked up and giggled as she ran over to them, hugging Louis' leg tightly. "Hi unc' Lou!" She chirped.

Louis smiled at the little girl, sitting down on a nearby chair, reaching down and hugging her gently. "Hi love, you gonna have fun today?" He asked, holding Jackson in his lap who was sucking away on his pacifier.

Casey grinned and nodded quickly, clasping her hands together. "Uh huh! Me and daddy 'en swimming!" She announced, practically glowing.

Louis raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly. "Oh?" He hummed, grabbing some sun tan lotion out of the diaper bag, squirting some in his hand as he rubbed Jackson down in it. That was kinda odd...didn't she call Niall papa?

"Didn't you know certain sun tan lotion contains harmful chemicals for him?" A familiar voice asked.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up, a small gasp escaping his lips once he realized it was Harry. "Harry? Where have you been?" He whispered, smiling as he stood up to give him a one sided hug.

Harry frowned and pulled back slightly, glancing down at Jackson. How could he not smile at that? His son was adorable.

Harry hadn't gone too far, rather he just stayed under the radar. He had went and stayed with Gemma who talked to him and gave him great advice. Harry really didn't know what he would do without his sister. She was like his saving grace.

Harry was still around for Niall and Casey which he began to feel a little bit bad about because well it wasn't fair to Jackson. Jackson deserved to have his two daddies in his life. But Louis had pretty much kicked him out, didn't he?

Harry hadn't tried to actually take Jackson away from Louis. When he was really angry and upset, he would say rash things. And that day, he was just livid. But Harry had moved on. He tried to get his mind off Louis, but it was near impossible. Louis was the first guy Harry ever even thought about wanting to be with. He lived a fast life before him and didn't want any sort of responsibility.

Louis frowned as Harry rejected his hug but he could definitely understand it and he wasn't upset. He sat down across from him, a small sigh escaping his lips as he put the sun screen away. "Where have you been?" He asked quietly.

Casey was still right there between the two, giggling away. "Daddy, lets go swim!" She smiled, grabbing Harry's hand.

Harry looked down at her and shook his head, smiling small. "Go play with papa, okay?" He whispered, kissing the top of her head.

Casey pouted but didn't argue as she kissed his cheek, running off to go find Niall.

Louis didn't know why but he felt a strange pang of hurt in his chest. Probably because they were acting like a proper family and that's what Louis wanted more than ever. He didn't have a family and he wanted his son too. But he didn't and it was because of him.

Harry glanced over at Louis, biting his lip gently as he watched Jackson who was probably asleep by the way he was slumped against his chest but he couldn't be sure because the sunglasses were covering his eyes. "I've um...I've just been hanging around with Gemma and...those two.." He trailed off, motioning towards Niall and Casey. Now that he said it, he felt like the biggest douchebag in the world.

Louis swallowed thickly as he glanced over at Harry, nodding. "Good, I'm ah...I'm glad you're happy with them. You two...you're cute together." He whispered, holding Jackson's' hand loosely, rubbing over his little fingers. Louis was feeling beyond hurt and a little pissed. But he decided to not act on it. Did Jackson not mean anything to Harry?

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head quickly. "We're not together." He denied, looking over at him. "I'm not dating Niall, I don't...no. He's just a good friend is all. We have a daughter together, but thats as far as it goes. Casey knows we aren't together. She just knows that Niall is papa and I'm daddy." Harry clarified, watching Jackson as he snored softly. "How is...-how have you been?" He asked softly.

Louis shrugged slightly as he looked at Harry. "Just been taking care of Jack." He whispered, a small sigh escaping his lips. "Why did you just go off like that? Is he...look." Louis sighed, sitting up a bit to look at him. "I know you're pissed at me. And you have every right to be. I said some shitty things and I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He whispered. "I know Liam wasn't a good guy and he did everything he could to break us up. Fuck he did it from the grave." Louis mumbled with a dry laugh. "I just..you can stay mad at me for as long as you want too, just please. Don't take it out on Jackson. He didn't do anything wrong and he needs you Harry."

Harry listened to Louis carefully, biting his lip gently before he shook his head. "I'm sorry. I left like a coward, just like my own dad did. I turned into the one person I wanted to be absolutely nothing like. So I'm sorry for just abandoning you both like that. Sure, Niall has my daughter, but you have my son. I love them both very much, but Casey knows Niall. She knows me too, a little bit but that isn't the point. Jackson doesn't know nobody yet. And I don't want his first memory to be one without me. I want him to know me and I want to be in his life so bad but I just felt like you shut me out. I want to be there when he first walks, first word, first crawl, first everything. I am sorry for what I did Louis and if you could ever find it in your heart to forgive me...again, I would be so grateful. And I wouldn't fuck up this time."

Louis' eyes were wide and he was trying so hard not to cry but Harry was just saying all the right things and it was completely overwhelming. "Y-You really mean a-all that?" He asked quietly, sniffling as he wiped at his eyes.

Harry nodded, standing up and sitting beside him. "Every word." He whispered, reaching up and wiping away his tears. "I just want to be apart of both your lives more than anything." Harry said softly.

Louis glanced over at him and took a shaky breath, sucking on his bottom lip. Harry seemed so sincere but he was just scared to try and trust him again. But fuck. He was so gone for this boy, he'd do anything for him.

"Okay." Louis whispered, smiling small as he looked down at Jackson, kissing the top of his head. "Okay." He repeated, glancing over at him.

Harry smiled small as he looked over at him, his eyebrow raised. "Yeah?" He whispered, reaching down and placing a piece of hair behind Jackson's ear.

"Yes! Now shut up and kiss him!" Niall called out, laughing as he held Casey on his hip, walking past them to the snack bar.

Harry rolled his eyes, smiling as he glanced over at Louis, kissing his cheek. "Later." He whispered, smiling as he ran his thumb across his cheek. "I'll show you how sorry I am." Harry promised, kissing his forehead gently.

Louis smiled at his words, nodding slowly. He slowly extended his pinky to him, a sheepish grin on his face. "Pinky promise?" He whispered.

Harry smiled impossibly wide as he hooked their pinkies together, nodding.

"Pinky promise.."

(Hiiii! Sorry for such the long wait, school has been crazy! But some smut in the next chapter! Vote, Comment and Follow! Thanks for reading!xxxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 152 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...
49K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
4.3K 159 39
Harry Styles never thought he'd finally end up at University; after everything his past had brought him, he was finally okay. He couldn't have been h...
595 13 26
Harry Styles, a boy who thinks he's straight, changes when Louis Tomlinson is the new kid in class. Louis is openly gay and on his last school he got...