Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33

Epilogue

130 4 2
By MyMindAmusesMe

Epilogue:

Micky’s POV

Ella’s near her due date. Our little boy’s so tough and strong, and he’s desperate to come out. I wish he would because I’d love to hold him and to make that connection with him. Ella’s becoming angrier and restless each and every day. It’s as if he’s moving so damn much to become free from her but it’s just not his time yet.

   Greg ended things with Maria because she didn’t wanna move in with us or move down to London, he’s currently trying to chase Elianna. She’s playing a little hard to get and they’re too sarcastic to each other. Like they love to have a go at one and other but you can clearly see that they both like each other. You can’t deny that chemistry and the connection they have, it’s like lovers from school, the unmistakeable feelings for each other, you know. Like you fancy someone so badly that, you can’t help but think about unimaginable things.

“Micky, I swear he’s freaking annoying. He’s just due to get out my ever growing stomach,” Ella said while waddling through to the living room. She had pickles and tomato sauce in her hands, her craving all through her pregnancy, totally annoying.

“Ella, he will, in due time. Just relax and take it easy,” I said calmly. I know telling a pregnant woman to calm down is one of the worst things possible but Ella’s been on my case a lot lately and it was annoying.

“I can’t calm down. I swear he’s getting more and more restless every second and I can’t bear the pain anymore”

“Ella, it’s not meant to be easy sailing. Has your waters burst yet?”

“No but-“

“Ella, he’s not ready to come yet so you’re not having contractions. So calm that little brain of yours before you really are worked up”

“Whatever captain obvious” She said sarcastically as she plopped down on the sofa. The one thing I really hated about her being pregnant was her mood swings. One minute she could be happy and cheery, the next emotional or my personal favourite, angry. Obviously, speaking rhetorically and sarcastically. I don’t know how most people deal with them and being in London, it’s much harder to escape from it all. Like our single came out a while ago, followed by our album and it’s did really well so we’re recognised everywhere from that and obviously from being on the x factor but it’s hard to escape. Like I can’t just walk down the street in completely casual clothes, I have to have some sort of disguise. A disguise, which is quite hard to get since the fans get to know your disguises and it, makes it harder for you to come up with new ones. I think the boys and I have gone through around 40, maybe more. They’re getting harder to come up with and it’s time consuming because we have to act like normal civilians.

“Micky, this hurts. I feel like I need a poop but I don’t at the same time” Ella whined.

“Ella, it’s probably just imaginary. I’m not mistaking you’re not feeling this pain but it is possible for it just to be a figment as you’re anticipating the birth of him”

“Micky, help me get him because fatty in here keeps moving and I’m uncomfy” She continued to whine. Gosh, I’m beginning to wonder who the baby is. Her or our son? It’s like a war in trying to get her to stop her mood swings. It reminds me of when she was on her period.

   I helped her up until she was on her feet but suddenly her waters broke. Oh, crap! He’s coming now. We aren’t even ready. Oh my gosh.

“HE’S COMING. OH MY GOD. I’M ABOUT TO PUSH A BABY OUT MY VAGINA!” Ella screeched. Typical Ella, making everything ten times worse.

“Who’s about to push a baby out their vagina?” Lottie asked as she came into the living room.

“Prego here. MY WATERS BROKE. HE’S ABOUT TO BE BORN,” Ella continued screeching. She has a voice on her. Our son’s gonna have a hard time with her, especially when she’s mad.

   Dan grabbed his car and we all managed to pile into it, Ella in the front grasping for breath. Lottie had Shannon in her lap while Greg was stuck in the middle. I was holding onto Ella’s hand while she was squeezing the death out of them. I too wanted to scream out in pain with the way she was holding them. Greg just looked at me and wanted to laugh, I guess my face told a picture.

“Micky, this seems slimy,” Ella moaned.

“If you get gunk all over my car seats, I’ll kill you Ella,” Dan warned.

“Well, you best get it over with right now Dan because I have stuff flowing out my vagina like a freaking waterfall!” Ella screeched back.

“Word to the wise babe, don’t get on the wrong side of a girl who’s giving birth and in immense pain” Lottie said while patting Dan on the shoulder. He just looked awkward afterwards. I guess it was what Lottie said. Nothing’s ever easy.

   We arrived at the hospital and the nurses took Ella away on a bed. I wasn’t allowed with her because they had to make her comfortable and do numerous checks on her. I was scared but I knew she was in safe hands, although, it didn’t stop me from pacing back and forth in anticipation. I guess it comes naturally when everyone’s a first time dad, they worry and they pace. It’s certainly happening to me now.

“Micky, calm down and sit down. She’s in safe hands. Although, you might be best phoning Laurie and Austin along with your own parents. They’ll wanna know that their grandson’s about to be born”

“I can’t Lottie, I’m terrified in case they come out and tell me that something’s wrong or something”

“Micky, give us your phone and I’ll phone them. Just watch Shannon”

“Thanks Lottie”

“Micky, don’t sweat it. She’ll be fine, she’s in very safe hands,” She said while patting my shoulder before walking off. Shannon was one and a few months old now. She can slightly talk and walk but nothing too serious.

   The nurse came out and got me, five minutes later once they had Ella settled in. They had done all their checks and found out he’d unbreached himself which meant he was ready to come. They didn’t however know how long he was gonna be. They didn’t know how long Ella was gonna be in labour, he was in the right position for him to come down and hopefully just slide out. It was certainly gonna be a long night and a few days.

“Gosh, I’m not even pushing yet and it already freaking hurts” She moaned from the bed.

“Mrs Parsons, that means that he’s getting ready to come. The pain is making sure your cervix is wide enough for you to be able to push him out, easily”

“Call me Ella; being called Mrs Parsons makes me seem old. 19 ain’t old” She laughed.

“Ella, I’ve had younger people in here than you. Some as young as 14. In my honest opinion, they’re too young. You, on the other hand, are perfect. You’re married, presumably have a stable home environment and you’re fit enough to be a mum”

“Well, we actually share a flat. Five of us and have a little one running around. Not ours, my best friends. But we are moving home soon to a bigger house for all of us. We have to share just now so people don’t find out where we live”

“I’m not being personal and intrusive here but why do you need to hide where you live?”

“Micky’s part of the famous band District3 and fans go crazy whenever they see him. Me, on the other hand, they hate” Ella said the last part sadly. I knew she’d been trying everything to get the fans to like her but they don’t. They knew her story and her gran had unfortunately passed which meant her gran’s business was signed over to Ella but she gave it to her parents to run just now since she was due any day now. And that day seemed to be now, on April thirteenth. Today is her actual due date but I doubt he’ll be here for today since well, he’s not even in her cervix yet.

“Ella, just ignore it. You two clearly love each other and his fans should be happy that he’s found someone who loves him for him and not just his fame. They should be commending you for being the one to tie him down so he doesn’t turn into a rabid rabbit; you know screwing anyone in sight and stuff. I know fans all seem to think they wanna be the one to do it but people have got to realise that celebrities have lives behind the spotlight, they don’t know how the celebrity feels or anything so Ella, don’t put yourself down. Be confident in yourself and believe anything is possible”

“I’m sorry to intrude and mess this whole conversation but may I ask, who are you?” I asked with a laugh. All this time I’ve been in here, I didn’t dare ask her name. Oops.

“Sorry for not introducing myself, I’m your wife’s nurse Sandra”

“Ah, nice to meet you Sandra”

“You too Micky”

“Ella, his head’s in your cervix at 2 centimetres, which means only 8 more to go and then he’ll be here,” Nurse Sandra said while checking over Ella again.

“Can I get up and walk about because it hurts laying here and it’s uncomfortable”

“Sure but don’t leave the hospital”

“I won’t,” She said as she struggled out the bed. I wish I could take the pain away from her but I know that’s virtually impossible.

   We went a walk but we had to keep stopping every five minutes because she was hurting and I didn’t want her to hurt too damn much. We did go and see the other guys who were in the waiting room, most of them looked sleepy as hell. We did tell them to go home but they were having none of it so here we were, in the waiting room talking.

“I wish he’d just come. I’m eager now,” Ella, said breaking the silence. She was sat on my knees awkwardly because the hospital seats were so hard and it was hurting her worse.

“He will in due course. He’ll be holding on to his last few hours/minutes in mummy’s tummy. El, just stay calm and he’ll be here”

“I’m too eager to stay calm. It’s like meet a newborn puppy but in human form. You get to name it and play with it and take care of it. I just can’t wait to be a mum, it’ll be fun. Well, minus the lack of sleep and dirty nappies (diapers). I just want him here. By the way do we have a name for him?”

“Nope, it’ll come as he’s born, I think”

“Lottie, how did you name Shannon?”

“Well, mum and I had picked a name beforehand so it was easy for us but with you guys, I think it should come when he’s born so there’s no arguments” Lottie said with a smile. I knew she was right but I don’t know what he could be called.

   I think Ella was getting worse pain because she begun grunting in pain and arching her back a little. I think he’s finally getting close now. I hope that he’s getting close now because it’s nearing upon 12am, or midnight and I’m getting anxious while Ella’s getting tired. I’m trying to keep her awake just like the rest of the nurses are. I guess they think he’s near. Her contractions are also getting worse, getting closer. She’s on her bed again, trying so hard not to fall asleep.

“Micky, I’m tired,” She mumbled.

“I know baby girl but you need to stay awake. You can sleep when he’s here but for now, keep your eyes open” I encouraged.

“What do you think he’ll look like” She asked sleepily.

“Like you, so beautiful and smart. He’ll be a real lady-killer but he’ll be a happy child, just as we were”

“You still think I’m beautiful?”

“You’ll always be beautiful baby girl, even when you’re old and grey and wrinkly. I’ll love you forever,” I said kissing her forehead.

“Ella, you’re 9 centimetres diluted so I think it might be safe for you to finally push so we’re gonna set you up so when you feel your next contraction, push” Nurse Sandra informed as she checked Ella. Everyone else begun getting the room prepared and Ella. I was nervous and scared. I didn’t like being here but I knew I had to be here to help Ella; she couldn’t do this on her own. I wouldn’t let her do it on her own.

   Once she was prepared, the doctors and nurses kept telling her to push on her contractions and by gosh, I thought my fingers were gonna fall off with how tight she was squeezing my hand. It’s like getting a hammer to your balls constantly but a little worse. He was nearly here, which was a good thing and it made this pain bearable. Knowing something good was coming out of the pain made everything worthwhile. The doctors kept encouraging her to keep going because he was nearly here, our little boy was nearly here. Happy dance time.

   When I heard that first cry, it made everything perfect and seem surreal. He was here and it was amazing.

“Are you crying, you softie?” Ella laughed at me.

“Maybe” I said while clearing my eyes.

“I don’t care because you are perfect just like our son’s perfect,” She said sleepily.

“You won’t think I’m perfect when you’re less tired. I love you both Ella and here’s too many happy memories together,” I said while kissing her on the head.

“I’ll always think you’re perfect, no matter what happens,” She whispered. I just smiled at her. I was desperate to hold my son and show him off to the world. He really was gonna be one in a million.

“Can I go get our friends? We sorta want them here when we name him” I asked someone.

“That’s fine, if they have children, they’ll need to watch them due to things lying around” Sure, someone responded. I walked through and got the rest of the gang. I think they were all happy to be finally told some good news since he was finally born on the fourteenth of May, just five minutes after midnight. Everyone’s tired but they all wanted to see our son. Shannon however, had fallen asleep in Lottie’s arms. I just can’t wait for that to happen with me. Gosh, my daddy brain has gone into action already.

  I walked back in to Ella’s room to find her sitting up with our son in her arms. She just looked content, she looked happy and it was an amazing sight to see. You’d think she never pushed him out but she did and for that, I’m extremely proud. She did an amazing job.

“So what are we gonna call him?” She asked while rocking him gently in her arms.

“Well, obviously he’s a Parsons so what goes with Parsons?”

“Honestly, I think we should just call him what we decided on when we were to have our first because they were good names”

“Jonah? Is that alright with you?”

“It’s perfect Micky, he’s perfect. Our little Jonah Parsons”

“Can I make an adjustment to that?”

“Of course…He is your son too”

“I’m thinking, in memory of William calling our son Jonah William Parsons. In memory of William because if it wasn’t for him then neither you nor Jonah would be here today” I said softly.

“It’s beautiful and thank you. William would’ve been happy to have a name in our child’s name. I think”

“Jonah William Parsons. Welcome to the world baby boy” 

A/N: - 

This probably wasn't the best epilogue in the world but I suck at them but thank you for the wonderful journey :) Thank you for over 100 votes on this and the amount of reads this has gotten, is astounding. I honestly can't thank you all enough for keeping with the story and I hope you enjoy the next two :) 

Thank you, 

Marriann :) x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
104K 1.5K 46
When Mia's best friend Sky comes to live with her in England, they almost immediately bump into Dan and Micky, not knowing that Dan, Micky and Greg w...
1.3K 85 21
I've always been rebellious; wanting to do things that people around me don't agree with. I guess that made me feel liberated from my past, from ever...
438 8 25
I'm doing a story based on these three words. Perfect. Stuck. Lost. My friend is also doing this challenge so i hope you enjoy this story! And don't...