Pretty Little Liars

By estherxo1

Four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis. One year... More

AUTHORS NOTE +Main Characters
Authors Note
Chapter Two:You're not the only ones
Chapter Three:Who To Rule Out
Chapter Four:What Happens When You Make A Deal With The Devil
Chapter Five:Confessions
Chapter Six:More Secrets Revealed
Chapter Seven:Date Nights Part 1
Chapter Eight:Date Nights Part 2
Chapter Nine:Surprise Surprise!
Chapter Ten:Preparing
Chapter Eleven:The Funeral
Chapter Twelve:Explanations..
Chapter Thirteen:The Decision
Chapter Fourteen:The Motel
Chapter Fifteen:-A Strikes Again!
Chapter Sixteen:What?
Chapter Seventeen:No way..
Chapter Eighteen:Shopping and Snakes
Chapter Nineteen:S-Aved but not for long.
Chapter Twenty:The Invitation
Chapter Twenty One:Dresses and Decisions
Chapter Twenty Two:F-Ashion Show
Chapter Twenty Three:"I'm -A"
Final Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter One:The First Two Texts

121K 1.6K 803
By estherxo1

Hope you like it. I know it's kinda short compared to other chapters in other books but its my first time but hopefully in the future I'll try to make longer chapters for you guys to read! :) oh and POV stands for point of view for those of you who didn't know :) x

____________________

_________________________________________

*Spencer's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had started the day of with waking up, getting dressed and having my breakfast

Now it was time to meet my sister's fiancé. To be honest I was not really excited. Melissa's always been a teacher, mummy, and daddy's pet. She always has to kiss up to Mum and Dad and they never see through her stupid lies. Sigh. Well anyways, it was time. I honestly don't know why I'm making it seem like a big deal in my head. It's not like he's Obama.

"Spencer! Time for dinner!", my mum shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. Reluctantly I walked down the stairs and into the dining room. My mum had prepared her "famous lasagna" as Melissa calls it, even though it tastes like the store bought ones. I took a seat at the table as did the rest of my family.

About two minutes later, the doorbell rang. Melissa quickly fixed her hair and applied more lipstick. My Mum, Dad and Melissa walked up to the door standing beside it. "Come on, Spencer, get up." I stood beside my sister. My Mum opened the door and soon Melissa's fiancé was fired with greetings. I didn't even bother to see who he was and how he looked until he stood, faced to me. "Hi, I'm wren, you must be Spencer. I've heard lots about you." "Hi, nice to meet you", I replied with a smile, shaking his hand. I walked to the dinner table like everything was normal and as if I was in the same mood I was in before.- But I wasn't. He was gorgeous.

The rest of the dinner went ok. I mean I was staring at Wren all night but you would too. During the dinner we talked about Wren's job, interests and other things. My parents seemed to really like him- And yep. Even my Dad. At the end of the dinner we all got up and said bye to Wren. But thats not all. He gave me a hug!! Yep!! So this is what fan girls feel like- anyways I blushed like crazy but thankfully no one noticed.

______________________________

__________________________________________________________

The next morning was a Saturday. I got to sleep till 10. I slept like a baby. I reached out to take out my phone from my bedside cupboard. 4 new texts:

16 May 13 23:17 from Hannah

Hey Spence! What's up? Tried callin u last nite. U probs went to bed early anyways ill talk 2 u 2morrow!

16 May 13 22:04 from Jade

Hiya what's up spency ttyl!

16 May 13 22:00 from Blocked Number

So what you think about Melissa's fiancé ? Oh wait we all know the answer to that. I saw the way you were looking at him....

Love, -A

Who the hell was A! And was he or she watching me last night? Maybe it was Melissa. But why would she sign her name as A? And it couldn't have been Aria. She hasn't arivved from Europe with her family. So I have a stalker?!.... Well that's normal.... (insert sarcasm).

__________________

_______________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Aria's POV*

Uggh. I had just gotten back from my flight from Europe. 12 hours!! Pure torture. Especially when I had to sit in the middle with my brother and dad on either side of me snoring. I mean what kind of person can sleep in an aeroplane? It's like sleeping in a box, that has a spider in it,with your mouth open. Too risky. But then again, I'm the most normal person in my family apart from my mum.

"Aria, you should get some sleep. It's going to be your first day back at Rosewood High!", my mum shouted from the downstairs living room. "Mum don't worry, it's only 6:30. In fact, if I'm to be precise, it's 6:27. I'll go to bed at 8:30. Oh yeah and can I-", I decided to finish my sentence by going to the living room instead of yelling from my bedroom. "Can you what?",asked my mum. "Can I go out? I'll only be gone an hour.",I pleaded with my unresistable puppy dog eyes. Finally she gave in, knowing she was defeated. Ahhh happy days.

I walked around for about 10 minutes, just trying to get used to being around rosewood again. After that I went to a local bar. I don't drink or anything though. I'm only 16. I just order sodas or go there to listen to the music. There's never really much people there so I mostly go there when I need to get away from my family or friends and have some me time.

I walked in and took a seat in front of the bar counter. "Would you like anything?",asked the bartender politely. "Emm... I'll just have some orange soda. Thanks." "Here you go. That'll be 3 dollars 25 cent", he said with a smile. I rummaged through my pocket finding 3 dollars. I was 25 cents shorts. "Sorry I only have 3 dollars. Do you except euros?", I asked since I still had some euro coins left. He shook his head and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Here. I'll pay the 25 cents",offered the man beside me. He looked like he was in his early 20's. Maybe around 23 or 24. "Oh no! It's ok. I-",I tried to protest but he insisted. I thanked him and smiled.

"You like love and war? That's my favourite book.", I gestured to the book he was holding. He nodded. "What music do you listen to? I like No doubt, Coldplay and Bruno Mars.",he said. "Same. Bruno Mars is my favourite.", I smiled. We continued making small talk and getting to know each other. The next thing I know we were hooking up in the bathroom. And that's all I'm saying.

When I got home it was 7;46. I decide to have some chicken soup, then go to bed.

___________________

_________________________________

The next morning was time for school. I had gotten dressed and eaten and everything. My mum dropped my brother and I off then waved us both off. The girls and I had drifted apart, ever since Alison died. I mean if it wasn't for her technically, we all wouldn't have been best friends. My first subject was English. It was my favourite. I like to read. It was one of my favourite past times. Apparently there was going to be a new English teacher and all the girls were saying he was hot. I guess we'll just have to see.

I made my way to English class and took a seat at the back row. The girls were waiting for the teacher, staring at the door as if, when they blinked they'd miss something. I just randomly started doodling. The new teacher came in. I didn't even bother to look. I was too focused with my drawing that looked like this:

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Adorable right? "Hello Class. My name is Mr Fitz." No. I've heard that voice before. It couldn't be. I looked up. And what I saw shocked me. It was Ezra. The guy I met at the bar. He was my English teacher. I didn't even notice that we were both staring at each other until I heard someone snort, trying to hold their laughter in. Ezra-... I mean Mr Fits quickly everted his eyes to the black board. Yep this was going to all come back and bite me in the ass. This is what I get for lying. Telling him that I was a college student, studying English. "If only I followed the Ten Commandments. Uggh", I thought to myself in frustration.

For most of the class, I couldn't concentrate. I was too distracted like anyone else in this situation would. Then BAM! He decided to choose me to read. That wouldn't have been a problem if I knew what page we were on. "Erm... I don't know where we're on.", I managed to get the words out. "Page 126. 2nd paragraph.Pay more attention next time please." "Of course. Sorry.",I mumbled. Talk about awkward. Things definitely couldn't get any worse now. But then again BAM! I was wrong. Isn't if funny how things happen at the right time, in the right place and in the right situation. Sigh. This is what I'm talking about. This was the "random" paragraph that me, Aria Montgomery,out of all people in the class,had to read. Paragraph:

"Daniel,I can't ever love you again. You betrayed me. The most important thing to me is trust and honesty. You broke that. I can't stand liars. Why would you do that? It's never ok to lie. Never!!" Victoria then slapped Daniel on the cheek and ran out of his house." Yep. I know what your thinking right? Harsh. Daniel was me and Victoria was Ezra- or Mr Fitz-whatever floats your boat. Finally, class was over. And I thought I could escape until karma decided to take things in control instead. "Em, Miss Montgomery, can I speak to you for a moment?". If only when teachers asked questions, they weren't orders and you could actually say no. My legs didn't want to move but my brain forced them.

"Hi", I simply said. "Hi? Is that what you have to say?", he raised his voice a little bit. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to lie. I just-" "You just what? Huh? Go ahead, tell me!" "I dunno... I'm really sorry...., but I like you. Do you still like me? I promise I won't tell anyone about us.", I told him. "I like you.... a lot. But I'm so much older than you." "Who cares? I don't mind, you don't mind, so lets just be happy together. So what do you say?",I asked him? "Sure", he gave me a reassuring smile. I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked out of the class room. Then my phone went off. Beep! I took it out of my bag and flipped it open. It was a text.

18 May 13 09:42am from Blocked Number

You might not tell anyone but I might. I mean at least I won't be spreading a rumour because rumours are things that aren't true but this is. We both know you and Mr Fitz weren't talking about homework in there. Anyways, say hi to Ezra for me! Oops! I forgot. Only you can call him by his first name, right?

Xx Kisses -A

________________

___________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so thank you so much to those who read. You're awesome. Sorry if its short I really tried my best to make it as long as I could. Anyways, I'll probably update the story like once or twice a week. Either on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays xx It depends:) It would really help if you commented, followed me, or voted, because it would help me know what people think and how I can improve my writing :) thanks

Stay Beautiful xoxo , Esther/Esty ❤

Call me whichever one you like lol bye bye ! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.1K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
761 6 37
Everything is going well for an average group of friends excited for the start of their Junior year of high school. Everything is fine for the first...
125K 2.6K 53
Something happens to Alison that has her rethinking all the decisions she's made ever since she left Rosewood to escape -A. It starts to make Emily q...
2.6K 21 27
Ian The QUEEN BEE....DISSAPEARS WITHOUT A TRACE ITS UP TO HIS FOUR FOLLOWERS ...TO UNCOVER HIS LIFE AND FIND HIM BEFORE ... BUT IN THE PROCESS THEY H...