Chapter Twenty One:Dresses and Decisions

So so so so so so so sorry for the late late late late late update :( I was gonna update but then wattpad deleted most of the chapter.. and I've been getting a lot of exams and studying has been taking up my time but thankfully I got an -A! But i still have 4 more exams. French, history, irish and maths so Im not sure when the next update will be ..

Oh and the next chapter will be the fashion show and after that there'll be either 1 or 2 chapters left.. So you'll find out who -A is :) if you've watched the show you probably won't be surprised but I hope you'll enjoy it :)

p.s sorry if this chapter isn't long enough.

--

*Emily's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were now exactly two minutes left of English class. Since Spencer had told me about Mrs DiLaurentis wanting to talk to us I've been on a countdown. I really wasn't excited about it. In fact 'excited' was way far from what I was.

"There are only a few minutes of class, so we'll leave it at that," Mr Fitz announced as he closed the novel. "In the meantime you should take down your homework."

As he wrote on the blackboard I copied it down into my planner.

"Mr Fitz..," I heard Aria call out from beside me. He looked up at her. "I can't see the board clearly, so can I move up closer?" "Of course," he smirked at Aria as she sat in the seat closest to his desk.

Ugh! I furrowed my eyebrows. It's not that I have something against their relationship, but I'm still not used to it..

*Brrring*

"Sh!t," I mumbled. I began packing my things. As I walked out of the classroom I noticed Aria staying back.

"Emily!" I turned to see Spencer and Hanna walking towards me. "You ready?" Spencer asked. I nodded in response. "Where's Aria?" "She's talking to Mr Fitz about the 'homework' that he gave us," I made quotation marks with my fingers when I said homework and Hanna replied with an "Ohhh..,' nodding slowly.

"Can we just get this over with?," I sighed. I walked into the classroom and as soon as I looked up I regretted. "Oh my gosh! So not prepared for that!,"I gushed as Mr Fitz and Aria broke out of their heavy make out session. "I just came to get Aria.."

"Oh I'm so sorry babe! I totally forgot I was meant to meet Alison's mum today," Aria apologised to Mr Fitz. "It's fine," they exchanged hugs and Aria and I left the classroom.

"Ok since we're all ready," Spencer glanced at Aria,"lets go."

.

.

.

.

.

*Spencer's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked out of the school standing beside one another. I pressed the electric button on my key, unlocking my car. I sat in the driver's seat, Aria sitting next to me and Emily and Aria in the backseats.

I turned on the engine and began to drive in complete silence. I guessed that we were all lost in our own individual thoughts as no one spoke a word or interacted with each other.

As I parked my car in front of The DiLaurentis' house we unbuckled our seatbelts.

We walked up the steps of the porch and Aria rang the doorbell. Alison's Mum answered the door with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm glad you girls made it," she beamed, stepping to the side to let us is.

.

.

.

.

*Hanna's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We gathered around the sofas waiting for Alison's mum to return from the kitchen.

She walked into the room with a plate of cookies in her hands. "You girls used to love these cookies whenever you had a sleepover with Alison," she smiled sadly talking about her dead daughter.

She offered each of us cookies, the other girls taking one and me declining. I remembered how Alison used to tease me about how much I would take and my weight. "No thanks," I shook my head. She looked a bit sad by what I said but she seemed to brush it off.

"Tonight is the fashion show and there will be a part dedicated to Alison," she began "and I was wondering if you girls would wear her dresses for that part." "She ad bought them and tried them on but never got a chance to wear them to a event," she said sadly.

I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of me wearing one of Alison's dresses especially if she had tried them on before. It just seems.. I don't even know..

"I know it's a bit much to ask and kinda scary because of the fact she's no longer alive but it would mean a lot if you girls would," she pleaded. The girls and I shared glances at each other, having a conversation with our eyes.

I took a deep breath, "we'll do it," I gave her the best smile I could.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

VCF x