Life Ain't a Fanasty

By Dianneisthebest

Book 2 Starting Thomas Brodie Sansgter Dylan O'Brine Book2 of Life Ain't Perfect Thomas POV 2 years later "... More

Surprise!
Who's This?
Where's (Y/N)?
Just love,live,hope
What is life?
The Dare
The huge fight
A warm heart
Please Stay with me
Hello Bella we meet again
Do you love me?
Surpires
News Flash
Ya came early Tommy
A broken Heart
Sadness into Happines
The perfect day
Is it over?
Bye bye

My Two Boyzs

735 19 1
By Dianneisthebest

Your POV
Crying is all I can think of. I lay the red Rose on his tumble. I see my Aunt crying. I feel someone touch my shoulder. "I think you should go to school, here's a pass." "I want to stay with you." I respond and take the pass. "Do it for your uncle." She smiles a little and then the smiles fades. I nod.
Thomas POV
Dylan's face was red as an apple. I laugh. "Listen here shank! She's are ready taken! She's not gonna like you like that. So back off!" "OKAY?!" No answer. "Okay...." He looks to the ground and begans to look emmbarsed. "You better not say a word to (Y/N)....OKAY! Or I PROMIS you it will be the last thing you ever say!" He nods.
Dylan's POV
He walks away without saying anything and throws away the love note. *sigh* I opened my locker and then suddenly I get a tight hug from neck. I was in shock. I turned away and it was my homie! "(Y/N)?" I asked. "Yep! You silly goose!" "Where were you?" "I rather not talk about that. Anways weres Tommy?" Ugh! I put on a fake smile. "I don't know." "Oh well see ya in Math class." She smiles and heads on to room 228. I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4K 104 31
This is the story of Warner's little sister and her point of view * disclaimer that this does have spoilers if you have not read the series *