Through the Glass k.th [HYYH...

By -haikutae

Kim Taehyung has been classified certifiably insane. He isn't, he knows he isn't, he just likes to make every... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
HYYH Pt.2

21

25.2K 1.3K 1.3K
By -haikutae

"Hurry and save me. Stop, please don't go far from me--Don't leave..."

~1004(Angel)-B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin went off to call Mrs. Park, and the policeman left Jimin at the doorstep. Jimin stood there, in the rain for a second, then looked up at Taehyung.

His eyes didn't look guilty at all, they looked defiant, angry, he'd never seen Jimin angry like this.

"Do you know what she said?" Jimin started. "Do you know what she did?" Jimin was raising his voice, getting angrier by the second. "She spread some stupid lie that you tried to lock her in a closet and..." Jimin clenched his fists. "And then she had the nerve to pull some bullsh*t with Hana, humiliating her in front of everyone. The stupid b*tch damn near broke her arm I..."

Taehyung blinked. "Jimin..."

"So, my ass is suspended, because I couldn't stop myself before taking a swing at her, meanwhile, Hana had to go to the nurse, and everyone thinks you're some kind of pervert looking for a girl to use, and everyone turned a blind eye to the fact that her boyfriend beat me senseless." Jimin said, walking in the house, not bothering to take his shoes off and tracking dirt into the house before collapsing to the couch and running a hand through his hair.

"...Jimin?" Taehyung ran his tongue over his dry lips. "What did she do to Hana-ssi?"

Jimin sighed. Then took a phone out of his pocket, sliding his finger over the screen, going through files on it. "Look for yourself, she sent this picture to everyone in school."

Taehyung walked over and took the phone that Jimin was handing him before sitting on the couch next to him, studying the photo. In it, Hana was sitting in what looked like a supply closet, looking up toward the camera, looking like she'd been crying, every single button of her white shirt undone and her rainbow patterned bra in full view along with most of her torso and stomach. There was a caption across the bottom, The perv has a sl*tty toy, don't you think? lmao

He flipped the phone over and put it on the coffee table screen-down. He'd felt his stomach flip for a second, and he felt disgusted with himself. Stupid hormone. He moaned and put his elbows on his knees and his hands up to his face. I'm sorry, Hana, It's all my fault.

"Hana was really upset, she cried the whole class. And after class, I don't know what happened, but when she came out of the classroom to meet us to go to the roof, she was crying, and cradling her arm, and then she ran off to the nurse's office, and Jae-hwa came out of the classroom behind her smirking and said some sh*t about me keeping you on a close leash, or someone would get hurt, and I punched her."

Taehyung made a noise almost like a whimper. She'd cried, Jae-hwa hurt her and made her cry. He wanted to hug Hana. He hadn't wanted to hug anyone in a long time, but he wanted to hold Hana tight, close to him. He wasn't sure if Hana even still wanted to be his friend anymore, but that demon had hurt her, and taken that horrible picture.

Jimin patted Taehyung's back. "It's alright, Tae...We'll do something about it."

Taehyung nodded. I hate you, Jae-hwa, go to hell Jae-hwa. How would anyone want to hurt Hana? She's an angel, how could you do this to her? B*tch. B*tch. B*tch.

"I called Mrs. Park." Jin said, coming into the room. "She said she'll be here after work and that she gets off in about two hours." Jin stood in front of Jimin. "You should probably put ice to your eye, or you'll have a pretty bad black-eye."

"Yeah, whatever." Jimin said, getting up and going into the kitchen.

Jin took his spot on the couch, "Are you still up for homework? Or no? Either is fine, I'd understand."

Taehyung looked up and shook his head. "I'll go get it." He didn't put any effort to try to sound normal to his voice, so it came out deep, but the tone was flat.

He got up and went around the couch to the stairs, going up them kind of fast, then going to his room, he closed the door behind him.

I'm sorry Hana, I'm a coward. I'm sorry... I should have never talked to you, you wouldn't have gotten hurt then. He slid down to the floor. What would he do? Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. As much as he cursed Jae-hwa and her existence, he wouldn't do anything. Not because he was under house arrest, he wouldn't do anything anyway, because Jae-hwa could send it all crashing down, she could get him back in the hospital and pumped with more drugs then ever, if not executed if she could.

What's more important? He would have wanted someone to help him if someone was hurting him, he'd always wanted that, he wished how many times a day that someone would see how much he was hurting and defend him, make him feel better. Jimin did that thoughtlessly, why couldn't he do the same?

He drew his knees toward his chest. It hurts. Not like it usually hurt when it was just him, it hurt in the kind of way that made him feel empty, but it almost felt like he was going to throw up, but he ended up crying.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so selfish..." he heard himself saying more then once.

~~~

Eventually, Taehyung had brought the homework downstairs, and Jin helped him with it, though Taehyung was hardly thinking about the work at all, he didn't get too much wrong, but Jin suggested a few different chapters of the textbooks to read over.

Jimin had just sat there watching the entire time, either texting someone, or just staring at Taehyung. It made him wonder how obvious it was that he'd cried upstairs.

Jin gave them both pizza for lunch, but Taehyung wasn't nearly hungry as he was before, Jimin just continued to stare at Taehyung. And then Jin helped Taehyung study for the rest of the time.

When Mrs. Park came back, the first thing she said was, "PARK JIMIN!" Shaking her damp umbrella by the entryway, then she stood in front him, hands on her hips. "Do you have anything to say for yourself, young man?!"

Jimin looked up, then shook his head. "Nothing."

"Do you have any idea how very upset I am with you, right now, Jimin? Do you have any idea? I'm sitting with a patient and I get a call from Seokjin saying you were escorted home by police, then a follow up call from the school principal, saying you hit a girl. A Girl, Jimin, what could she have possibly done to you? Explain that to me."

Jimin stood up, a defiant look to his face again, his tone annoyed. "You want an explanation? Ask Taehyung how he is, ask him who called the police on him yesterday, ask him who made him cry the first goddamn day of school, ask him who keeps making him upset, who's making his life a living hell. He was crying less then an hour ago because of what she did. That's your explanation."

So it was obvious I was crying.

Mrs. Park looked from Jimin to Taehyung. Pity in her eyes. "Is that true? Is she...picking on you like that, Taehyung?"

Taehyung almost wished Jimin hadn't told her. Just because he hated that look, he hated how it made him feel. And then because he didn't want to tell her, because she'd try to do something, and Taehyung was scared that that would make Jae-hwa send him back to the mental hospital faster then ever.

"N-no..." Taehyung lied.

Jimin glared at him. "Taehyung, what the f*ck were you crying about then? You're going to tell me that you don't care what she's doing to Hana?"

Taehyung bit his lip. No, I care so much, it hurts. I wish I wasn't such a coward.

"Taehyung, sweetie," Mrs. Park started, and Taehyung's head shot up.

Sweetie? Sweetie? What do you mean, 'Sweetie'? You call Jimin that, you call Kyung-mi that, why are you calling me that? He stared at her, and she looked at him, somewhat surprised, but then recovered.

"I work in the human mind, Taehyung, don't lie to me, if this same girl is picking on you, all you have to do is tell someone, it's all you have to do, don't keep it bottled up, don't hide it." She knelt down in front of him and cupped his face in her hands. "We want you to be happy, don't let one girl get to you." She rubbed her thumb on Taehyung's cheek. "If what Jimin's saying is true, tell me.."

Taehyung stared at Mrs. Park. What are you doing? Why are you just touching my like this? I don't understand. "It...It's true..."

Mrs. Park nodded. Then turned to Jimin, "That's not an excuse to punch her, no matter what she did, you should have gotten the principal, you should have gotten a teacher, you cannot just act violently first, Jimin, I don't care how it made you feel, hurting her back doesn't--."

"Well, tell me how you feel when someone humiliates your friends, when they tell them they're better off dead, when they end up disappearing for weeks, when they accuse them of things they didn't do, and you have to see them break apart in front of you! It makes you pretty damn angry, right? What's that mental condition, mom?" Jimin spat, so angry he was almost growling. "Tell me what the hell you call that one! What is that besides human nature?!" Jimin was yelling, louder then Taehyung had ever heard him yell.

Mrs. Park got quiet. Then she turned to Jin, who was surprisingly still just sitting there, though he looked extremely uncomfortable sitting there. "Thank you for coming over and helping Taehyung, and looking after him for a bit, I appreciate it."

Jin nodded. "Of course, it was no problem." Then he took that cue to get up. "I'll come by tomorrow same time?" Mrs. Park nodded and Jin got up and took his wet blazer in hand going toward the door and slipping his shoes on, Mrs. Park followed him to the door. "Remember to go through those chapters, Taehyung, I'll see you tomorrow." Jin said, then bowed quick. "Have a good afternoon."

"Thank you, Kim Seokjin-ssi." Mrs. Park said, opening the door for him, then she handed him her umbrella, "You can bring it back later."

Jin bowed a few times, thanking Mrs. Park, then he left, and Jimin's mom closed the front door and locked it.

She leaned against the back of the door and closed her eyes. Then reached up and undid the bun her hair was in, "Go upstairs for a minute, I need to think something over..."

Taehyung's heart dropped. Think something over? But Jimin shrugged, like it wasn't a big deal. Taehyung wished he could think like that. Is she rethinking taking me in like this? Is she thinking If I'm worth the trouble? Taehyung followed Jimin up the stairs.

As soon as they were upstairs, Taehyung tapped Jimin's shoulder, Jimin ignored him at first, then sighed and turned to face Taehyung. He looked angry still.

"Are crazy people liars?" He asked. "Why the hell are you trying to suffer by yourself? What's wrong with you?"

"I...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Taehyung said, not sure how to react. There's nothing wrong with me, I'm not a liar... I'm not crazy, I'm just scared that I won't see you ever again...

"Stop apologizing. Tae, please don't apologize, if you're going to tell anyone, can't you tell me?" Jimin squinted at him. "Can't you tell me why you're so scared of Jae-hwa? She's a b*tch, sure, but you shouldn't be so scared of her, Tae, don't lie to me, I've never lied to you."

Taehyung felt his lip quiver. "I..." Taehyung stopped. I'm not crazy, Jae-hwa lied, she used to be my sister. He couldn't find the courage to say any of it.

Jimin groaned. "Even if you don't want to tell me, you want to help Hana, don't you?"

Taehyung nodded. I want Jae-hwa to leave her alone, I want to make her feel better, I want her to stop crying.

"Then let's help Hana." Jimin said, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him into Taehyung's room. "Here's the condition though, you can't let what Jae-hwa says get to you if you want things to change, no more running, I don't know if you know this, but you look scary as hell if you stare the right way." Jimin raised an eyebrow at Taehyung, "We can work with this, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Hana fell for you in the process." Jimin grinned big.

Taehyung licked his lips and looked away. She won't. She's probably scared of me... But, it was a nice thought, he kind of liked the thought of her liking him like that. He liked the thought of hugging her too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh my gosh, I thought of that one video with the Beach/B*tch thing XD

My brain needs to get on topic~ xD

I'M GIVING YOU A TEENY TINY HINT AT JUNGKOOK'S PAST. If you read like really close at what Jimin says you might be able to take something from it, hmm? ^-^

Also, Anybody want a cookie? I happen to have extra~ Don't have Kookie though :3 hhehehehehehe~

I just don't know what to say, but this space feels so empty without an author's note O.O

~Neri~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 36K 40
[COMPLETED] "Is HE in here.. in this room, Taehyung?" The psychiatrist asked "Say NO" I didn't even look at HIM and blindly followed HIS command "N...
611K 27.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
2.3M 154K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
776K 15.2K 100
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...