The Other Kardashian

Af booksbyvictoria

Kelly Kardashian never liked her lifestyle. She hated the hype of the famous life and most definitley hated t... Mere

The Other Kardashian
Chapter 2: Stalker
Chapter 3: Mischievous
Chapter 4: Ruin
Chapter 5: Wont Give Up
Chapter 6: Just For Tonight
Chapter 7: Claustrophobia
Chapter 8: Surprise!
Chapter 9: Guilt
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Only If...
Chapter 12: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13: Lies
Chapter 14: Boyfriendless
Chapter 15: Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 16: Stress
Chapter 17: True Colors
Chapter 18: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 19: What's Meant To Be, Will Be
Chapter 21: Let Loose
Chapter 22: Never Again
Chapter 23: Welcome Home!
Chapter 24: Figure This Out.
Chapter 25: Prayers
Chapter 26: A Lot On My Plate
Chapter 27: On The Road
Chapter 28: 22
Chapter 29: Changes Everything
Chapter 30: My Forever.
Thank You!

Chapter 20: MSG

7K 129 2
Af booksbyvictoria

KELLY'S P.O.V

Justin and I stayed up until 3 packing and messing around. We snuggled and watched a movie and slept in until 11. In the morning I didn't bother doing my make up and I just pulled my hair into a bun and put on leggings and one of Justin's hoodies. I grabbed my van's and shoved my suitcase into the back of Justin's driver's van. We were at the jet around 1.

"I'm beat." Justin said yawning.

I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned before saying "mhm."

Justin carried me bridal style to the jet as a joke but I enjoyed it because I stared at him as we walked. He looked down at me and admired my face and then pulled me closer to me and kissed my nose. I giggled and then kissed him back.

"You're so pretty without make up I don't understand why you wear it." He said putting me down on the couch.

"I need make up." I said rubbing my face.

"No you really don't."

The flight was around 9 hours and Justin and I were ready to get out of this jet. We arrived late at night and Justin and I had both fallen asleep in eachothers arms. Scooter woke us up laughing and then we walked slowly from the jet to the van and I snuggled up right by Justin again and started to drift off back to sleep again.

"She's so cute when she sleeps." I heard Justin say to scooter.

"You guys are really something." Scooter said laughing.

After a couple of minutes Justin kissed the top of my head and whispered, "babe, wake up, we're here."

I yawned and rubbed my face before following Justin out of the car and walking into the hotel. I squeezed Justin's hand as we rode the elevator up to our room. When we got there I passed out on the bed. The next morning, I woke up in Justin's embrace. He was still asleep so I pulled closer to him and played with his fingers. I looked at all of his tattoos and admired him. I kissed him and his eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Morning sunshine." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

We laid in bed before I got up and got into the shower. When I got out, Justin went in and I got ready for the long day ahead of us. I knew that we were going to be all over the place today. I just put on leggings and a long sweater with boots. Justin had one of his professionals do my hair and make up and then by the time my hair was finished along with my make up, Justin was ready and we left.

"So first thing, Justin, you have 3 interviews today and a couple of performances. Then, tonight, you and Kelly can do whatever okay?" Scooter gave us the run down.

"Sounds good." Justin said.

We started driving down the beautiful streets of France. We stopped at a coffee shop and had a guy go in and grab Justin & I a drink.

"Get over here." Justin said motioning me closer to him.

I smiled and unbuckled and scooted closer to him. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asked.

I looked up at him and said "Well I would say walk the streets of france with you but I don't think that will be happening."

"Unless you want to be chased around by a herd of girls, I don't think that's gonna happen." He said laughing.

"We could go out to eat and then just.. I don't know." I said.

"We could drive around and admire the city." He said.

"I guess that's what were gonna have to do." I said.

"I'll make it fun." He said smiling.

We got handed our coffee and then continued our way down the highway. I stayed in Justin's arms as we both looked out the window. I took a selfie with him and then posted it to my snapchat story and then took a couple of videos. Oh, how much I missed us being together. We didn't make it official yet but im sure everybody pretty much already knows.

When we got to the building where Justin was being interviewed, we left the car and we talked with some of the girls outside. Justin took a couple of pictures and some wanted pictures with both of us and then we went in. That's pretty much how my day went. I watched Justin get asked the same questions and I watched him pick and choose the way he wanted to answer. The only time I really got to spend with him was before and after every interview. I was happy for him, though. Bieber is back which means back to a busy lifestyle.

When all the interviews and performances were finally over we went back to the hotel and I changed into a dress and he got into something more appropriate for dinner and we went out. We walked in, hand in hand and got directed to our seats in a private area. It was quiet, low lit and beautiful.

"This is amazing.." I said to Justin.

"All for you." He said winking.

"I love you." I said sitting down.

"I love you more." He said smiling.

"Don't even start." I said laughing.

"What? Its true." He said smiling.

I admired his smile and just shook my head. "Trust me, it isn't."

We ordered champagne and our dinner and when it finally arrived Justin said "Here's to a second try. Its gonna be a good one." Justin said holding his glass up and I smiled wide raised my glass with him.

"Here's to us." I said smiling.

We both took a sip from out champagne and then started to eat. It was the only time I really got to spend with him because he was so busy. We talked about the fans and all the interviews he had going on and then he explained about how sorry he felt because we never saw each other. But at least, at the end of everyday we can cuddle up next to each other and sleep peacefully. Time flew by and we visited Australia and the fans were ecstatic to see Justin again. He did rooftop performances and then more interviews, I enjoyed watching him and listening to him sing acoustically. I usually hung out with Dan whenever we were backstage watching the interview happen. Dan was great, he was a really laid back, relaxed dude and he's all about music. He is constantly strumming at his guitar playing random music and jamming out.

After Australia, we went to Hawaii and Justin and I did some adventuring about the rocky areas of Hawaii right by the water. We traveled and saw sights and just vacated because we had been so busy. We went out to eat and relaxed on the beach having a good time. I left early from Hawaii to go home and rest before going back on tour. It was all becoming a little too much traveling especially because I was going to have to go back on the road in a week or so. I visited family and spent time with Kendall, Kylie and all my other sisters. But as time went on I started to worry about who he was hanging out with. He was with Floyd which was fine with me but there were some other girls there and I started to panic. They could be doing anything and I would have no idea.

I started to bombard Justin with questions about what they were doing and who he was with. After a while he started to catch on to my worry and panic.

"Babe, you need to chill, they are just friends." He would text me. But it only made me feel worse.

Kendall would try and get my mind off of it but all I could think about was the image of the girl who he had cheated on me with. Days went on and I tried to calm down. I went to the studio and sang out my feelings and tried to make it seem like I was okay when I was texting him. When he returned from Hawaii he sat me down and we had a conversation.

"You know this relationship wont work without trust, babe." Justin said.

"I know, I know. I just cant help it." I said.

"You have to trust me. I would never do what I did to you ever again. I don't want our relationship to fail because I don't want to loose you but, if we don't have trust we don't have anything." He said.

"You're right.." I said and he pulled me in for a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tour started back up again and it flew by, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Georgia, Florida, The entire east coast and one of my biggest shows. Madison Square Garden. I was nervous. This was one of my biggest shows and it sold out almost faster than Justin's first record. I was preparing back stage. It was my last show of my US part of the tour. We still had Hawaii to hit but we didn't include it in the US portion.

"You're going to do great." Justin said noticing my fear.

"Thanks." I said and kissed him.

Justin and I have had some pretty crazy arguments  this past month while on the East Coast. In Miami, Justin went to a club and I stayed behind because I had interviews to attend. After it I bombarded him with all these questions and he was outraged. I think he was just nervous about having this tear us apart but I was so angry at myself and at him for having me so distraught. At the show, he did 3 songs and then left the stage abruptly leaving me to come up with the other half of the show. This caused me to get angry and we fought for a couple of days over it. We were okay now but I feel as if there is some kind of border between us, we just aren't the same.

Because it was my last show, my whole family and Justin's was coming out to support. Friends and Family were coming out and then afterwards we were throwing a huge party at one of Justins homes in NYC. As family and friends started showing up backstage the excitement was unbearable and I was anxious. I met Justin's parents, although it wasn't my first time and I love them, I was still even more nervous to have them watch us. Eventually the time came and I went up onto the stage and sang my heart out. It was my last show for the first boot, I wanted to do well, to wow them. The audience roared with excitement as people were jumping up and down while I sang the words to one of my most popular songs. I went for my outfit change and Justin started performing.

When I came back on stage Justin hugged me. "This is my last show with her. I'm not going on the next half of her tour and I have to say that this whole experience has been so much fun. As most of you know, without this tour, I don't think we would be dating. This has brought us closer and Kelly I just have to say how proud I am of you for coming this far in your career and just in general. I love you babe." He said and hugged me and I kissed him.

"Thank you so much. I love you." I said back and then we started performing together jamming out and just having so much fun. I changed for my last time and when I came back out, Kendall, Kylie, Kim, Kanye, Khloe, both mom's, Kourtney and Scott were all lined up with some friends in the mix. and then there was Justin's grandparents and parents. They were holding signs that said congrats and all sorts of other things. And then in the middle was Justin who was standing there with a little wrapped box and a huge teddy bear and a sign that said "Im so proud of you, gorgeous. Love you"

I gasped and covered my mouth and quickly started tearing up as the audience screamed in the back. I ran up to Justin and hugged him tight as he spun me around and kissed me all over. Then I went through saying my thank you's and hugging everybody. I was in shock from how much support I was given. Tears were streaming and I sniffled before facing the crowd and talking into the mic.

"Thank you guys so much." I paused. "I don't think you truly understand how much your support means to me I mean my family, friends and of course the fans. This tour has been such an extraordinary journey, just as Justin said, I've learn and progressed from this and I hope that the 2nd half goes just as well as this. And Justin, Oh my god, Babe. I turned to Justin and he walked over to me." I paused and started to tear up again.

"With out you, I wouldn't be here. You got me out of the bed every morning and pushed me to work hard. And you've shown me what love is and I love you so much. I wouldn't have traded any of this for the world so just thank you so much for being such a great boyfriend and supporter."

"Well ya know I am you're number 1 fan." He said. "I love you so much." He hugged me tight and then kissed me.

Everybody who wanted to say something said something nice and then Kylie said "You know we all love you and are so proud of you Kelly, But theres somebody who doesn't express it very often but came today just to show you."

Rob came walking out onto the stage and I gasped running over to him. I hugged him and took his flowers he had for me.

"You may think I don't see whats going on but don't worry I watch all your performances on youtube." He said and I laughed at him. "Im so proud of how far you have come and I love you."

I've never felt so appreciated and loved in my life. 
~~~~~~
After the show, on the jet home, Justin handed the little wrapped box he was holding on stage.

"Whats this?" I asked.

"Just open it." He smiled.

I tore open the neatly wrapped box and on the inside was a gorgeous sparkling diamond ring. It had a heart in the center and on the inside band it said a promise is forever.

"Justin..." I gasped.

"Its a promise ring, because i promise to always love you and stay loyal."

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1M 21.3K 92
๐’Šน๏ธŽ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ค Kassandra or Kass Jenner as she prefers is an singer, songwriter, actor, model...
1.9K 112 12
Season 5!!! Welcome back guys to the chaos of Katherine Kardashians life. Continue as she has to deal with the craziness that is her family while she...
Faking It Af Will

Fan Fiktion

39.5K 509 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
6.6K 122 20
SEASON 2!!! Welcome back to the chaos that is Katherine Kardashians life. Follow as she struggles with inner battles along with physical splitting he...