Fierce Love

By habibaafifi_

Previously called, "The Fighter and the Bad boy" In a world where the wealthy lead and the poor struggle to f... More

Author's Note and Introduction
Chapter 1: Lilly
Chapter 2: Nate
Chapter 3: Lilly
Chapter 4: Nate
Chapter 5: Nate
Chapter 6: Lilly
Author's Note: Important
Chapter 7: Nate
Chapter 8: Lilly
Chapter 9: Nate
Chapter 10: Lilly
Chapter 11: Nate
Chapter 12: Nate
Chapter 13: Lilly
Chapter 14: Nate
Chapter 15: Lilly
Chapter 16: Nate
Authors' Note: Important
Chapter 17: Nate
Chapter 18: Nate
Chapter 19: Nate
Chapter 20: Lilly
Chapter 22: Lilly
Chapter 23: Nate
Chapter 24: Nate
Chapter 25: Nate and Lilly
Author's note: Important
Chapter 26: Lilly
Chapter 27: Lilly
Chapter 28: Nate
Chapter 29: Lilly
Chapter 30: Nate
Chapter 31: Lilly
Chapter 32: Lilly and Nate
Epilogue: Nate and Lilly
Author's Note: Important
Authors' Note: Spin-off
Author's Note: It's Out!
Author's Note: New Book

Chapter 21: Nate

18.5K 571 195
By habibaafifi_

Nate's POV:

"Mr. Erickson." I felt someone shake me.

"Go away." I mumbled groggily, snuggling further into my 100% cotton blanket, I think I'm in heaven.

"Sir, you need to wake up, your mother told me to inform you that you have to attend school today." I heard a sultry voice speak. "I can give you a massage before you leave."

I shot up in bed, only to see Samantha, one of the maids, I felt completely repulsed by the offer, I wanted Lilly to give me that massage. My head started filling up with inappropriate images, but come on! She is my girlfriend, I'm allowed to do that.

"Sir, would you like me to get the oil." She purred. Lilly's going to kill me.

"No, Samantha, how many times do I have to repeat it to all of you, I'm a taken man now." I growled out, fully awake right now.

"That never stopped you before, sir, plus it's just a massage, part of your physical therapy." She persisted.

"Samantha, as much as I hate to be saying such a thing, but I'm afraid of my girlfriend's wrath. And so should you."

"As you like, sir. Breakfast is ready." She said, her voice laced with an angry undertone as she left the room.

Lilly should be proud of her man right now, being able to resist the power of a woman's seduction.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for the dreadful day at school, but looking on the bright side, I haven't been going to school last week, I needed the rest after the accident.

Call me crazy, but I'm thankful for that accident. It got me and Lilly together, granted, I could have been dead and I would be nothing but a memory, a great memory that is.

After spending two days in the hospital with Lilly not leaving my side, I felt the health rush back to me at full force, but my parents shouldn't know that, nor the school.

I entered the kitchen to see Gabriel cooking something, "Good morning, Nate."

I gave him a clipped smile, then started munching on my breakfast, which was very delicious.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention. I turned to see my parents walking into the kitchen, receiving a greeting from Gabriel.

"Good morning, Nathaniel." Mother greeted.

"Good morning." I replied, then kept on eating. My father was getting his plate stacked by Gabriel, and mother was munching on her berry yogurt.

"Are you going to be able to drive again without crashing into a tree?" Father spoke in his normal stoic voice.

"Are you trying to be funny?" I asked, raising a mocking eyebrow.

"Watch your tone, Nathaniel." Mother scolded. I honestly lost count of the times she told me this statement.

"I'm perfectly capable of driving myself, but If we keep this conversation going I'll drown myself in a ton of alcohol and this time I wont crash into a tree but I'll make sure to crash into one of your lobbies." I spoke coolly.

Then before even receiving a reply, I left not ready to have my good mood destroyed.

The drive to the school wasn't anything special, just me driving while jamming to some music on the radio.

As soon as I got out of the car, heads turned my way, and the gossip began. It was unbelievable how shallow these people are, they were like scavengers feeding off gossip.

I entered the school and started walking towards my planned destination, and as I reached it, I saw Lilly standing by her locker pulling her binder out and shoving it into her bag with an angry scowl on her face. My girlfriend was so optimistic. I thought sarcastically.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind, causing a surprised gasp to escape her lips. "Hey baby." I murmured kissing her shoulder.

"You didn't tell me you'd be coming today." She mumbled, running her fingers through my hair, something she got accustomed to doing since the start of our relationship, and I loved it.

"Probably because I didn't know I'd be coming either. Samantha woke me up." I murmured, pressing slight kisses on her neck, then I felt her tense up under my touch, and before I know it she shoved me away.

"Samantha? Who the hell is Samantha?" Lilly suddenly fumed.

"Oh, she's one of the maids." I spoke nonchalantly trying to pull her into my arms again, but she resisted.

"You do know that we were friends before we started dating and I know all about your maids! Nathaniel I swear to God if you are still messing ar-"

I cut her off by placing my lips onto hers, she was still trying to argue but the she slowly melted into my arms, and started kissing me more willingly, just kissing Lilly made me realise how much I've been missing in my life, I never experienced such intensity when I kissed anyone other than Lilly. We kept on moving our lips together until we needed air, I could never get tired of those lips.

"I didn't do anything, even when she offered, I told her no." I said, pecking her lips once again. "You should be proud of me."

"Oh, of course I'm proud of you." She said sarcastically. I was about to reply when I got cut off by an obnoxious annoying voice that I completely forgot about; Nicole.

I heard Lilly whisper under her breath, "Lord have mercy."

"Nate, baby." She said, reaching to wrap her arms around my neck.

But I held her arms half way through, "Whoa. Keep your arms to yourself Nicole, you're not an octopus." I said, in the same tone used to speak to young children.

I heard Lilly and a few other people snicker.

"What the hell? What's wrong baby? I wanted to make you feel welcomed after not being here for so long, you know how well I could make you feel." She purred.

Before I could reply, Lilly spoke. "Listen here, Bitch. You keep yourself and your horniness away from my boyfriend or God only knows what I'll do to you. Do I make myself clear?" She spoke in that deadpan voice.

It was so hot seeing her get all possessive over me.

"Your boyfriend? Seriously Lilly look at yourself, I doubt that any guy would look at you, I sometimes even forget that you're a girl." Nicole retorted.

I saw Lilly's face contort into anger along with a new emotion that I never saw on her before, insecurity.

I couldn't have my Lilly feel less than what she is, especially in my eyes. "Nicole." I growled my voice laced with anger that I never felt before.

"If you ever, and I mean it, ever speak to my girlfriend this way I'll make sure to destroy you, because no matter how much you thrive you'll never be anything close to how perfect she is to me, and with her, I know that I'm the only guy in her life." I wrapped Lilly into my arms, and I felt her snuggle deeper into my embrace.

I heard a few girls around awing, but I ignored everything and focused on my girlfriend who's face was buried deep into my chest.

Nicole's face turned into one of absolute shock, "You know what? Fine! But when she can't please you enough, don't come back to me." She spat then stomped off.

"That will never happen, Nicole!" I yelled so she could hear it, loud and clear.

People were still lingering and staring at Lilly and I. Lilly's face was still buried into my chest, but then I felt something wet landing on my shirt, and it hit me like a ton of bricks, Lilly was crying.

"The show's over! Leave!" I growled at everyone, causing them to scamper away in the matter of fractions of seconds afraid of my unleashed anger.

When I saw that everyone left, I pulled Lilly's face up to see her properly, the tears were still rushing down her cheeks in miniature waterflows.

Seeing Lilly like that tore me apart, I was used to seeing Lilly so strong and tough all the time, so seeing her so vulnerable was heartbreaking.

"Lilly, baby." I cooed, trying to make her look at me, but she kept her eyes downcast. "What's wrong? Please tell me."

She just shook her head. "She's right Nate! I'm not the girl which reaches up to Nate Erickson's standards! I don't dress up, I don't act like a girl and don't try to tell me otherwise because you told me that so many times before!" She yelled out, sobs escaping her lips.

"Lilly, I chose you from between all of these people, because I wanted you. You didn't force me into this relationship, I wanted it, you might not be the girliest girl out there, or you don't wear dresses and make up, but I don't care about these things. I like you for you, you never acted like someone you weren't in front of me, you showed me your true colours and I loved that about you. I got to like you as Lilly Mathews, the tough girl who doesn't take bullshit from anyone and especially not Nicole." I pressed, caressing her face to remove any traces of the leaking tears.

A small smile appeared on her lips, then she shoved my shoulder, "Look at you, Nate making me cry when I never cry!"

I chuckled as I pulled her into my side, she quickly whipped the left over tears from her cheek by her hoodie's sleeve.

We started walking down the hallway to class, "do I have to start calling you baby?" She asked, making me laugh even more.

"I wouldn't expect you to say that." I mocked, making her giggle.

"Good, because I'm not planning on it." She teased, wrapping her arms tighter around my waist.

"You know Lilly, my muscles are feeling quite stiff?" I said.

"Yes? and what should I do about that?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You can maybe give me that massage I declined from Samantha." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Don't say her name!" Lilly growled.

"Samantha, Samantha, Samantha." I pestered. "Ouch!" I yelled as she stomped on my foot.

"Stop being a girl, Nate."

"At least one of us has to be."

"Nathaniel, don't test my patience." Lilly said between gritted teeth.

"Lilly? What's your full name?"

"Why?"

"I'm just curious."

"Lilly Rose Mathews." She replied looking away.

"Wow, that's a whole garden." I teased, laughing at my awful joke.

Lilly pulled away from me and squinted her eyes at me, "Why am I even dating you?" She asked.

"Don't be like that, baby." I said, pulling her into my arms again, and placed a kiss onto her forehead.

"Nate?" She whispered.

"Mhmm?" I asked looking at her, she leaned in closer and pressed her lips against mine, sending me into a new world where no one existed but the two of us, and I could never get over the feelings I feel with Lilly, I quickly wrapped my arms around her, kissing her back just as passionately. The moment we pulled away I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What? You're my boyfriend, I'm allowed to do that, right?" She asked, feigning innocence.

"I can get used to that." I murmured pressing a kiss onto her forehead.

I was blessed to have Lilly Mathews in my life.

****************************************************

Hey Guys!!

New chapter! That's like an insight of what Lilly and Nate's relationship is like! What do you all think of it??

Did you all see the new cover?? It's brilliant right?? A huge thank you to @MortalHero for this beautiful cover!

I decided to do dedications?? What do you all think? If you want a dedication then just leave a comment telling me so!

Leave me feedback about this chapter, I will gladly accept any comments on the chapter, but maintain kindness!

I won't keep you for longer!

Vote, Comment and Share.

Lots of love,

"Why so serious?"

-The Joker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 13.9K 22
Maddie has always been the shy, curvy younger sister of a beautiful and successful older sister who recently has been passed down the torch for their...
18 0 15
Lily Jones is a 17 year old girl. She's had a tragic experience in life and is later on forced to move to a different school. She is smart and always...
8.5M 290K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
72.8K 1.4K 45
Lilly Thatcher is a 21-year-old university student. She's your classic goody two shoes reader girl. She was sweet and innocent to everyone she knew...