Crimson cherry bloosm

Oleh JuliaSmucker

Hi guys so I found this story on fanfic and I loved it so most the I wrote it down in my note book and I'm go... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chatper 8
Chatper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
NEW BOOK

Chapter 2

9.3K 275 324
Oleh JuliaSmucker

Chapter 2

Sakura woke up. The fireplace was lit. It was warm and cosy in the room. Sakura yawned and wanted to go back to sleep again. She looked at her fingers. Under and above the bandages, she could see her fingers started to get back a normal colour. She turned around to lie on her other side, carefully not to hurt her bones. Then she saw Itachi sitting in the corner of the room, watching her. She sat up. "Itachi...san?" She asked. Itachi nodded. His cloak hung open. She could see he was wearing a long dark shirt and a dark pants under it. He had a pretty nice body by the looks of it. 'To bad he hides it under a cloak.' Sakura thought. 'He could be pretty popular with girls. And if he didn't kill his whole family, of course...'

Itachi stood up and walked towards her. She looked at him. He stood still next to her. "Do you feel like taking a shower?" He asked. "...If-... If I can stand..." Sakura said. She placed her legs next to the bed and let herself slide off. While still holding on to the wall, she stood a little. Her legs shook so much, she was afraid she would fall. Itachi watched her try.

When Sakura thought she stood good on the ground, she let go of the wall. That was an mistake. Her legs couldn't hold her weight and she fell.

Itachi moved quickly and catch her just in time. Sakura felt herself became red. "S-.. Sorry.." She said. She felt his strong arms around her waist. His body temperature was just so warm... She didn't expect that from a cold hearted criminal.

"It's ok." Itachi said. "I'll help you. Try to walk to the door."

He helped her up, but kept holding her. She started to walk to the door, while he stayed next to her. Sakura felt like it took days. The door just didn't came any closer. But on the other hand, she was happy with it. Itachi was so close...

'WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?' Inner Sakura screamed out of anger. 'YOU DON'T HONESTLY LIKE THAT COLD HEARTED MURDERER, DO YOU!?' Sakura felt shocked when those words came up in her mind. 'N- No, of course not!' She replied to herself. 'My interest in him is pure professional!' 'Hmpf,' did Inner Sakura. 'You don't believe that yourself, do you?'

Itachi opened the door. They came back in the hall. Finally, Sakura had a chance to look around.

The hall was made from wood. There wasn't any furniture or decoration. Only wooden doors. Itachi opened the door they first met. It revealed a bathroom.

Itachi took Sakura's hand and placed it on the tub. "Can you stand like this for one minute?" He asked. She nodded. "Wait here." Itachi left.

Sakura let her breath escape. He scared her, he scared her a lot. But he acted so kind and sweet and caring around her. ...Sometimes. Not what she expected from the murderer from the Uchiha clan, and much more people.

Sakura wondered if Konoha was searching for her already. She said she'd take a long walk in the village's forest. Maybe stay there for a day or five. How long was she here already? Three days? No, it had to be longer. A week? She didn't know.

Itachi came back, carrying some clothes. They were all dark. Sakura noticed a Akatsuki cloak on top.

"Put this on after you've showered." Itachi said, placing the clothes next to the shower. "Do you think you'll be ok?"
Sakura doubted it. She couldn't even stand normally, so she could forget undressing and shower.

"I-... I don't think so... Itachi-san..." She said slowly. Itachi was silent for a while.

"Hn. I guess I cant help you." Itachi said, more against himself than to her. "Can you undress yourself?"

"I-... I think... Yeah... Sure..." Sakura mumbled.

"Do that and call me back then. I'll keep my eyes closed. You'll tell me where to go and I'll take you there. Ok?"

Sakura stared at him. It was a good plan. But how to get out again? And the idea of Itachi, holding her uncovered body... But she wanted to shower. She felt gross and cold.

"Ehm... hm... Ahh ok..." She sighed. It had to be. Itachi left. He looked like he totally didn't care he was going to hold a naked girl.

Sakura carefully undressed, while holding on to the tub. She had a good look on her body in the mirror. Her ribs hurt, and she could see it on her skin. Also, dried blood glued to her body. She sighed again. She had to call.

"... ok... ehm... Itachi-san??" She called out.

He came in again, with his back to her. He turned around. Sakura saw his eyes were closed. "Ok... I'm over here... Just straight towards you..." She said.

Itachi walked up to her. He walked slow. Sakura regretted her yes to this plan already.

"Ho, stop." She said quickly when he stood right in front of her. She reached out with her free hand to take his. Again, she shivered lightly when his warm kin came in touch with hers. Why was he affecting her so much!?

Sakura placed his arm around her waist. She felt his hand hold on to her hip. She stared at his face, but Itachi probably had the best poker face in the world. She couldn't was even a little what he was thinking.

"Ok, this way now... Heading for the shower..." She said. They walked slowly to the shower. Sakura was so happy Itachi couldn't see her face. She was as red as his Sharingan eyes.

They finally reached it. "Stop." Sakura said. He stopped. She reached out for the shower door and opened it. Slowly she stepped into the cabin and he helped her.

"Can you see the iron handhold in the cabin?" Itachi asked, still with his eyes closed. Sakura saw it. "Yes."

"Hold on to that. Are you holding it?"

Sakura reached out for the handhold and grabbed it. "I've got it." She answered.

"Lean on that. If you need me, just call. I'll keep my eyes closed." Itachi said. He lost his grip on her and left after that.

'Oh my god.' She thought, blushing. 'That was one of the most embarrassing moment in my life.' She putted on the shower. Warm water fell down on her. She sighed in relieve and comfort, and washed herself.

While showering, she thought about Itachi.

'He's a killer.' Whispered her inner self in her ear. 'Sasuke-kun had so much pain because of Itachi. You don't think he would ever forgive you if you fell in love with his older brother do you?' 'Sasuke-kun doesn't love me.' Sakura said back, annoyed. 'Itachi-san is kind. ...Well... Most of the time he is. A man has never been so tender to me. I wasted my life chasing a dream!!' 'Itachi is a dream too!!' Inner Sakura screamed in mind. 'Don't be foolish Sakura!! He KIDNAPPED you!! He only treats you well because you'll have to treat him later! After that he'll throw you away! Maybe even kill you!!'

Sakura sighed deeply. She turned the shower off and opened the door. Thinking about Itachi would come later. She stepped out carefully. For one little moment she thought she didn't need to call Itachi... When her foot came stuck behind the half opened shower door. She tripped, and fell down on the ground.

Sakura moaned from pain. She tried to get up, but couldn't. 'I cant call him now.' She thought, slightly in panic. 'He'll have to watch where I am to pick me up.' She looked around and saw the pile of clothes. The Akatsuki cloak was on top. She reached out for it and was able to cover her body a little with it.

"Itachi-san? Could you please help me? You don't have to close your eyes..." She said slow.

Itachi came in. He looked down on her. Ashamed, she smiled a little. He just stared at her.

"You fell?" He asked. 'No, were just resting a little, we were SOOO tired!' Inner Sakura said with sarcasm. "Yes... Could you help me up?" Sakura said, feeling her face become red again. He walked up to her and lifted her up. She kept sure the cloak stayed on her body. He putted her down on her feet.

"Did you get hurt?" Itachi asked. "No..." Sakura replied. "I'm fine. Thank you so much. ...Eh... Could you please leave again?" Itachi was already gone.

Sakura sighed and dried herself off. Then she took the clothes. They were slightly to big. Probably, they were Itachi's. As last one she did the cloak on. She watched herself in the mirror. It looked weird. The cloak was far to big.
"Itachi-san?" Itachi came in. "Can you help me back please?" She asked. Itachi nodded. Sakura sighed. She had only took an shower and it made her just so tired. Itachi walked up to her, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up.

Sakura felt herself blush. "I- .. I meant... T- T- That you would... Help me w- walk..." She stuttered.

"You're exhausted." Itachi only said. "Hold on to my neck."
Becoming even more red, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Itachi left the bathroom and crossed the hall again. Sakura saw some blood on the floor. She wondered how it came there. And who's blood it was.

Itachi walked into the bedroom again. He went to the bed and carefully laid her down again.

Sakura smiled at him. "Thank you... Itachi-san..."

She fell asleep.

Itachi looked at her for a long time. Then, he bowed over her and took the cloak off of her. He laid it down on the and of the bed. After that, Itachi left.

- - - - - -

When Sakura woke up, she felt stronger. She was able to use some chakra to heal the still hurting spots from her body. Her fingers were quite good as well.

Sakura noticed the cloak on the end of her bed. 'I didn't took it off.' She remembered. 'Then, Itachi must've done it...'

Sakura felt herself blush when she remembered what had happened. After that, she could slap herself. She had to stop thinking about Itachi in that way, or else he would hurt her even more then Sasuke had done.

Sakura saw some food standing next to her bed. It was the same as last time; a hot cup of soup, a glass of water and one, single strawberry. But something was added. A pink flower rested next to the food.

It was Sakura blossom.

Sakura smiled as she saw the pretty flower that carried the same name as her. She picked up the plate, placed it on her lap and took the flower. She placed it above her ear, into her similar pink hair. Then she started to eat.

Sakura finished eating and sighed deeply. She didn't had anything to do. 'I can try to walk,' she thought.

She removed the now empty plate and stepped out of bed. She leant against the wall. "Don't fall... Please don't fall..." She whispered against herself. Slowly, she removed her hand from the wall.

She stood.

Sakura smiled and walked around a little. 'Now he doesn't have to help me anymore.' She thought, kinda relieved.

Sakura walked back to the bad and sat down. Slightly bored, she looked around. 'What'll I do...?' She thought. 'It's quite boring in here...'

After a while, her gaze fell on a small bookcase. Sakura stood up and walked towards it. Inside, there weren't much books. She saw some medic books, notebooks... But one little book took her attention. It was from red leather. There wasn't any text on it. Still Sakura wanted to know what was written inside.

She reached out for it to pick it up. It felt smooth and nice. Sakura watched front and back. Then she opened it.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. Sakura gasped from shock and turned around quickly.

Itachi stood there, looking hell angry. He walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. Sakura felt terrified. The Sharingan eyes, which were always emotionless, were now narrowed and looked so angry...

"Don't you EVER touch that again!" Itachi screamed against her. "Y- Yes- S- S- Sorry..." Sakura stuttered. Itachi pulled the book out of her hands and stormed out of the room. He pulled the door closed after him. Hard.

Sakura didn't knew what just had happened. The always so calm Uchiha Itachi had just been screaming from anger to her.

He was even scarier than he already is.

Sakura was still shaking. Maybe she had to go after him and apologise. She walked to her bed and did the cloak on. Then she went to the hallway.

It seemed to be empty.

She closed the door behind her and walked through the hall. Her footsteps echoed. Sakura only saw closed doors.

'Shit...' She thought annoyed. 'Which one?' She tried a door which came out on a kitchen. It was empty, except for a mouse than ran off when feeling her presence.

Quietly she closed the door again and tried another one.

It was the front door.

Sakura couldn't believe it. The little wooden cabin stood on a hill. The sky was so bright and the grass felt so soft underneath her bare feet. She could hear the birds sing and feel the soft wind store her face. She closed her eyes to enjoy it for a while.

Sakura didn't know how long she stood there, just feeling her love for the nature, when someone grabbed her shoulder. She gasped and turned around quickly.

Itachi was staring down on her. He didn't seem to be angry anymore. His expression was once again cold, blanc, and emotionless.

"Eh... Itachi-san..." Sakura started slowly. "I- I just wanted to... Te tell I'm- I'm sorry... I didn't wanted to- to anger you..."

Itachi didn't spoke.

Sakura became again very nervous and felt herself blush. She looked off and tried to hide her red cheeks behind her hair. Then, she felt his hand slide from her shoulder to her neck and slowly up to her chin. He took it and made her look at him.

Sakura could only stare into his red Sharingan eyes.

Itachi looked back, and then his hand went higher, it passed her cheek and slid into her heir above her right ear. The Sakura blossom tickled against her ear shell when his hand touched it. Itachi took it and held it between their faces.

For a while, nothing happened.

Sakura was the first one to break the silence. "It's... It's such a pretty flower, don't you think?" She whispered. Her breath made the flower dance like the wind would do.

"If you like it, I can show you more." Itachi said with his dark, soft voice.

"More? Oh yes please!" Sakura smiled happy.

He placed the flower back in her hair and took her wrist. He walked around the wooden cabin, taking her along.

"Look." Itachi said, nodding in a direction, his long hair waving next to his face. Sakura ripped her gaze from his eyes and saw what he wanted to show her.

At least thirty trees, full in bloom of Sakura blossom stood there. The few leaves danced on the rhythm of the wind, along with the blossom and the smallest branches.

"I allow you to come here anytime you want to." Itachi said. "But when you'll flee, I'll let Kisame take care of you."
"... I wont flee, Itachi-san." Sakura answered. She couldn't take her eyes of the beautiful view. The slightly orange sun was right behind it. It looked so pretty and peaceful, Sakura felt like wanting to spend the rest of her life watching it.

Itachi was standing a little behind the pink haired girl, watching her. Her hair moved in the same way with the wind as the blossom in the trees.

"Oh Itachi-san, it's beautiful..." He heard her whisper. He noticed how pretty the young girl was, with her pink hair and smooth skin. His cloak she was wearing was wrapped neatly around her body. It was to bad he couldn't see her face, he thought.

She had those full, pretty lips, which were not to red but not to pink, and which could smile so natural but unique. Her small nose was perfect. Even her slightly to big forehead was beautiful because it was hers. But her eyes, her strong jade green eyes were the best of everything. Itachi could spend nights thinking about those eyes, how they watched him, how they were full of sad emotions but still looked so strong, so beautiful, shimmering in the light...

Sakura turned around and looked at the other Uchiha. He looked back, not showing any hints from his thoughts. "Itachi-san?" She asked. He didn't said anything, but the way how he looked at her changed, so she knew she had his attention.

"I want to thank you..." Sakura said. She smiled at him warmly. "I didn't thought you are so kind." "I am not kind." Itachi said. "Don't underestimate me."

Her smile faded. "I don't." She said. "You underestimate yourself." She turned around, to look to the trees again.

He just kept watching her, feeling stranger than he had ever had.

- - - - - -

Sakura woke up, finding herself in her bed. 'I didn't remember I went to bad last night.' She thought, looking surprised. 'I was outside.' She remembered staying outside until deep in the night. She was going to lay down on her back to have a better vision of the stars.

'I must've fallen asleep then.' Went through her mind.

Sakura sat up and saw the folded Akatsuki cloak on the end of her bead.

Again. Yes, she also still knew he had been standing behind her all the time. He hadn't left for a single moment. He only kept watching her, not doing anything else. She must've been there for a long long time, but he hadn't even moved.

'I guess he wouldn't even had cared if the cabin exploded.' Inner Sakura said, crossing her arms in mind.

Sakura came out of bed and almost stepped in her food, which stood next to the bed. Again, a cup of soup, a glass of water and a single strawberry. And a beautiful blossom.

Sakura replaced the old flower for the new one and laid the old one underneath her pillow. She picked up the plate with food and sat down on her bed with it. When she wanted to start eating, she got an idea. Quickly she did her cloak on, picked up the plate and left the room. 'Now... which one was the front door again?' She thought, looking at the doors. When she remembered she opened it and stepped outside. The sun stood very low, and the first morning light crawled over the hills.
Sakura walked around the cabin and wanted to sit down at her favourite spot in front of the trees when she saw it was already taken.

Itachi sat with his back to her, his gaze to the trees. He was sitting on his cloak. His long black hair wasn't tied back yet, and waved smoothly on the soft wind. He was wearing a fishnet shirt, and the usual black pants.

Sakura didn't knew what to say. He looked so... Peaceful, for the change. Not cold or uncaring.

"Itachi...san?" She said after a while. He didn't move. She knew he had felt her presence already when she came up behind him. She walked towards him and sat down next to him. With the plate on her lap, she ate and looked to the trees.

When she had finished her soup, she turned her head to look to him. But she didn't saw the cold red Sharingan eyes she expected. When she looked into his eyes, they were onyx black, warm looking and comforting.

"Itachi..." Sakura whispered softly and in unbelief. Itachi turned and looked back into her eyes. "No 'san'?" He asked. Sakura felt herself blush, but couldn't look off. "I'm- ... I'm sorry... Itachi-san." She said hasty and ashamed. He shook his head. "It's ok." He said to her. "We don't have to be formal against each other." Sakura stared at him for some seconds, but nodded after. "Yes... Itachi." She smiled a little. She almost believed that she saw the corners of his mouth move a little, but before she could be sure he looked back to the trees.

They both stared to the view from the sun coming up for a while.

"Itachi...?" "Yes." "Can I ask you a question?" "Of course." "... Why don't you have your Sharingan activated?" Sakura asked, not daring to look at him. Itachi did look to her. He didn't spoke for a long time, he just stared at her. When she tried looking up to him, he finally answered.

"Because I didn't feel like it." He only said. She looked at him for a while, with enlarged eyes. Then she sighed, looked off and ate the strawberry.

He focused his gaze on the trees again, just when she looked back to him.

"Itachi...?" "Yes." "Since when are you sitting here?" "... Since when I brought you to your room." Sakura gasped in disbelieve. "Than you didn't had any sleep at all!" "I'm used to it." The answer sounded. Sakura shook her head, and looked to him strict. "Itachi it's no good! Please rest a little. You didn't eat either?" "I only stood up to bring you your food." Itachi said, still not looking at her. "Go to bed, I'll make you breakfast." She said, while she stood up. He didn't move. "Come on, stand up. And look at me when I'm talking to you!!" She said becoming angry. Itachi turned her head and looked up to her. "Are you commanding me around, Haruno Sakura?" He asked. She fell silence, looking at him. "... No... I'm just concerned about you, Itachi..." She said softly. "Are you concerned about a killer?" He asked her. She thought for a while. "... I'm concerned about... my friend." She finally decided.

Something changed in Itachi's look. Sakura couldn't really describe it, she didn't know if he became angry, or touched, or happy, but it changed, just changed, in a way she wanted to drown in his eyes. He stood up and she stared at him.
"Fine... My room is next to yours... I know you found out where the kitchen is." He said, while he picked up his cloak. He walked off to the cabin, and Sakura found herself watching him walk off.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3K 39 5
hiya, this is my first time writing a fanfiction and I don't write a lot in general so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I love SemiShira a lot...
265K 6.9K 48
It's a Naruhina fanfic!! My OTP! Starts as a fake relationship. Read on to find how it gradually turns into a real relationship. It's cheesy af. ****...
106K 3.6K 28
Hihi everyone ,I decided to make an Akashi x reader. I am a newbie so don't mind my mistakes. I have a good plot but weak in details . I hope you enj...
711K 22.5K 35
Just read it, I'm sure you'll love a cute MadaNaru fanfic. Ps. I do not own Naruto, I only own the plot of this story.