The hybrid saved me

By she-wolf-13

Lucy is a 17 year old girl she has an abusive father and she self harms what happens when the hybrid that eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Capter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Capter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

16.8K 481 77
By she-wolf-13

An: I'm going to be updating a lot this week what can I say I'm bored out of my fucking mind and got nothing else to do :)

Lucy pov

"Princess wake up" I heard Tanner say.

I opened my eyes and Tanner was on top of me smiling.

"Hey" I said sleepily.

"Hey" Tanner said in his sexy morning voice.

"We are going shopping today to get you some clothes" Tanner said. He pecked me on the lips and then got of me.

"What time is it?" I asked my voice still sleepy.

"9:36"

"Wow I usually wake up a lot earlier" I said amazed that I slept this late I usually wake up at 5.

"You're cute when you sleep" Tanner said as he pulled me off the bed by my waist making me come closer to his body.

"You're so beautiful" he said in awe I blushed.

"Thanks" I said shyly which made Tanner chuckle.

"Let's get dressed I got one of the girls to get you an outfit to wear" he said and I felt jealous has he got other girls here.

"Don't worry I'm all yours the girls that live here are the ones that I turned" he said kissing me I kissed back relieved.

We pulled apart and Tanner used his vamp speed to take off his top that I was wearing. I tried to cover myself up big mistake.

Tanner pinned to the wall with my arms above my head.

"Don't hide what is mine!" he hissed out.

I was terrified of him right now he had his fangs out and looked really angry he must have seen that I was scared because his face softened. He put his face in my neck kissing my mark I couldn't help but let a moan out.

"I'm sorry baby I just don't like it when you try to hide yourself from me" he said trying to calm me down and it worked.

"It's ok I shouldn't have tried to hide myself from you I'm just not used to this" I said running my hands through his hair.

He pulled back and kissed me I kissed back it was a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Mine" he said into the kiss.

"Yes yours I'm your and yours only"

"Let's get you dressed" he said taking me over to the bed.

He sat me on the edge and got some underwear he put them on me and then he got a bra and put it on me. When he was done with that he put the jeans and crop top on then my shoes (outfit at the top).

I just noticed that he is already dressed he has dark blue jeans on with a black top he looks hot. I looked at his face to see him smirking he must have seen me checking him out I blushed a deep red.

"Don't be shy you can look at me all you want God knows I will be looking at you all day" he winked at me I blushed even more if that's even possible.

"You ready?" I nodded and Tanner picked me up bridle style.

"You know I can walk right?" He looked at me. 

"You know I'm going to carry you anyway right" he said with a smirk I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We walked to the car well Tanner did I just sat there Riley was there and he had the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Yo Riley" I said trying to be cool he and Tanner laughed.

"Yo Lucy" Riley said still laughing.

We got in the car and was on our way Tanner put the dark glass up again to separate us and in a blink of an eye I was straddling him.

"I love you" he said kissing my mark.

"I love you to" I whispered Tanner stopped kissing my mark and looked into my eyes he smiled and kissed me.

I pulled back and he didn't like that I am lying on the seats with Tanner on top of me in the blink of an eye.

"Mine mine MINE" he said getting louder with each word.

"Yes yours" I said and he put his head on my chest.

"Sorry you have no idea how hard it is to control myself around you" he said sounding guilty.

"You have nothing to be sorry for I don't mind" I said honestly.

He pulled his head up to look in my eyes then his lips were on mine in a passionate kiss. I swear if I died right now I would die a very happy girl.

"We need to stop" Tanner said pulling back I nodded and bit my lip.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Tanner asked I looked at him confused.

"You're biting your lip again and it is very sexy" he said huskily.

"Sorry" I whispered blushing.

"You're so innocent" he said which only made me blush more.

He sat up and pulled me with him so I was straddling him again.

We arrived at the mall as Tanner called it there are a lot of shops with clothes in and we went into every single one of them.

Tanner didn't want to let me out of his sight so we both went into the changing rooms.

We got weird looks from people because we both went into one but Tanner didn't seem to care so I didn't take much notice.

We just got out of another clothes shop I think it's called new look they had some nice clothes in there. Tanner is carrying about 15 bags and Riley must have 30. I am amazed they can carry so many bags.

"I'm hungry how about we go get something to eat" Riley said me and Tanner agreed.

Riley went to put all the bags in the car and me and Tanner went to find somewhere to eat.

"You ok?" Tanner asked me.

"Yes why?"

"You just seem to get really uncomfortable when people come near you" he said worryingly.

"I'm not very good with people" I admitted.

"Don't worry I'm here no one is going to hurt you" he said wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I know" I smiled at him he pecked my lips.

We decided to eat at kfc Riley came just as we were ordering and we got our food and talked about random stuff.

I was actually really scared that someone will see my scars. I don't want to tell Tanner because I don't want to remind him that they are there.

After we finished eating we walked back to the car. We pasted a group of boys and one grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest.

"Hello gorgeous" he said I started to shake in fear.

I heard Tanner growl and then I was pulled away from the boy and into Tanners chest.

"Back off she's mine!" Tanner growled at them.

"Are you just going to let him grab your girl and not try to get her back" one of the other boys said.

"Listen to me and listen good she is mine not yours MINE so back off pup" Tanner said. I was confused that he called him pup.

"I'm not a pup and how do you know I'm a werewolf?" The boy that grabbed me growled out.

"Don't you know who I am I'll give you a clue I'm nine thousand years old" Tanner smirked and the boy then realised who he is. Nine thousand years old wow I didn't know he is that old I don't mind but like wow.

"Let's see who the girl wants to be with" he said and Tanner raised a eyebrow.

"Fine" Tanner said confidently.

"Who do you want to be with darling me or him?" the boy asked.

I was no longer against Tanners chest he backed away so I was in the middle of him and the boy.

"Him" I whispered and walked to Tanner.

Tanner hugged me and smirked the boy looked completely confused.

"Why would you want to be with a monster like him?" He asked still in shock he isn't the only one in shock his friends and Riley are to.

"She made her choice she is mine always has been always will be" Tanner said smirking.

"If he scares you just say and he won't hurt you again" the boy said looking at me.

"He doesn't scare me he looks after me he loves me and I love him" I said to the boy that looked like he had seen a ghost.

"You heard her she's mine so get over it" Tanner said angrily.

"Your not capable of love" the boy hissed at Tanner.

For some reason that made me angry so angry I wanted to kill him.

"If he isn't capable of love then how the hell do you explain this if he doesn't love me why would he be arguing with you why is he so protective over me?!" I yelled at him.

"Because your his fuck toy" the boy said that seemed to really piss Tanner off.

"If you ever speak about my mate like that again I won't think twice about ripping your head off!" Tanner growled out.

The boy flinched and showed his neck I have no idea what that means I will have ask him later. We walked away and went back to the car.

Once we are in the car Tanner put the black glass up but he didn't put me on his lap and he is breathing heavily.

"Tanner?"

He didn't answer I put my hand on his shoulder still nothing so I straddled his lap.

"Lucy I can't control myself at the moment" Tanner said.

"You won't hurt me" I said confidently.

He looked into my eyes his eyes are no longer black they are red.

"I'm hungry you need to get away from me"

"Feed from me" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking into my eyes I nodded.

"This will only hurt at first" I nodded.

He kissed me I kissed back then he kissed down my neck until he got to my mark.

I felt his teeth come out and run along my neck.

"You ready princess?"

"Yes" I whispered.

Then I felt him bite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 28 14
A girl finds out that she is a hunter-werewolf hybrid and everything from there just goes downhill.
124K 3.4K 29
Meet Quinn... she is 20 and blind, she is also a hybrid. Half werewolf half vampire. She works with her friend Ray and together they make the ultimat...
107K 3.2K 84
Born a hybrid dragon-werewolf, Macey King is already viewed as unique. The King of the werewolves pays her a visit, giving her the chance to compete...
26.8K 864 41
Welcome to the universe of The Underworlds! Meet Amelia Ray, a troubled 16 year old trying to make it through life on her own. She has been bouncing...