Stolen. | C•D |

Galing kay camronbby

My name is Bridgette Woods and I'm 17. I have light brown hair which goes just under my boobs and lime green... Higit pa

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
SEQUEL
PINEAPPLES

19.

4.4K 79 12
Galing kay camronbby

It's been 2 weeks and I've definitely gotten stronger. We've trained at least 5 times a day. I've gotten skinnier and started to get abs. Candice and I have became friends but I still don't know about her yet. She seems different. I'm still with Nash, no ones found out yet. Cameron and I have gotten closer as well. I'm not really his slave anymore. And if you're wondering, yes I do still do it with him and also Nash. I know, I shouldn't but I do.

"Bee! Come watch a movie with us!" I hear Matt shout. I smile and change into sweatpants and a shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and run downstairs.

"Oh and get some snacks as well!" Taylor yells before I enter the lounge area. I roll my eyes and put some popcorn in the microwave and get chips, cookies and drinks. Candice comes in but doesn't see me.

"Yes. Okay. Tonight? Okay bye." I hear her say.  I quickly pretend I wasn't even here the whole time. The microwave goes off and she turns around. "Oh hi Bee." Yea she calls me Bee now. A lot can happen in 2 weeks.

"Hey can you help me with the stuff?" I ask. She nods and grabs the drinks and cookies. I take the popcorn and chips. We walk in and place the stuff on a table. I lie down down next to Taylor and Matt. We've become super best friends like they said when I first met them. I'm also close friends with Shawn, Carter and Hayes. I don't really talk to the Jacks and Aaron much but we're friends.

"What are we gonna watch?" Cam asks.  We say a random movie and he puts it in. He crawls next to Taylor and we watch the movie. I snuggle up to Matt.

"I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep Bee." He says in a duh voice.

"Fine. Night Dino."

"Night Bumble Bee." I like when he calls me that. I close my eyes and fall a sleep on his arm.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
5.6K 46 22
COMPLETED my name is kai ryder grier. yes nash grier's twin sister. before you can say, "omfg can i be you please?" you want to stop there, trust me...
213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...