Pretty Woman (A Bruno Mars Fa...

By fangurl3

More

Prologue
The Bet
Kiss my ass
Dinner
Home Alone
Games
Explanations
Sleepy head
Photoshoot
Payments and Events
Ending event
Others
Real Shit
Let the games begin
No love
Grossed out
Truth or Dare?
The Call
Bitch
Really
Shopping (Part 1)
Shopping (Part 2)
Important Authors Note!!!!!!!

Truth be told

238 14 1
By fangurl3

Lauren's  POV

I woke up finally. I'm such a morning person. I know weird right. I saw Bruno still sleep and I smiled.

"Wake up," I yelled grabbing a pillow and swinging it at him. He groaned and I smiled.

"Wake the fuck up," I yelled.

"Baby it's too goddamn early," he groaned. I started jumping on the bed.

"Come on sleepy head," I smiled.  He sat up.

"You know the view from here is great," he said.

"I know right," I smirked. He just shook his head. I smiled jumping off the bed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed  me a granola bar. I sat at the Island and checked my notifications. I noticed Chris had texted me.

'Hey guuurl😜'

'Hey booooyyyyyy' I replied. I then noticed I had gained hella followers.

"Bruno did you follow me or something," I yelled and he smiled.

"Nah," he said. He walked into the room with a towel around his waist. My phone then buzzed.

'What you been up too'

'Nothin chillin😎' Bruno then snatched the phone.

"Bruno gimme my goddamn phone back," I yelled. He was reading my texts.

"Who the hell are these people," he asked.

"None of your goddamn business," I said.

"Man do you like these guys," he asked.

"Really nigga? Really?," I said and he laughed.

"Well guess they won't be talkin to you for a while," he said and he then threw my phone.

"NOOOOO," I yell.

"You fucking idiot why the fuck did you do that," I yelled.

"I did what I had too," he said.

"Oh my god your such an attention seeking asshole," I yelled. I then stormed into my bedroom. I didn't even finish my granola bar. I grabbed some  tights and a black bulls sports bra. I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I took a shower. I then dried of and blew out my hair. I put it in a bun. I then went to grab my athletic shoes. Bruno had put on some shorts but not a shirt.

"Where are you going," he asked.

"I'm going for my run now give me your phone," I said.

"Ummm no," he said.

"Give me your phone I'm gonna listen to some music now give me your phone," I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Or what," he asked.

"I'm gonna turn into a fat glob of Cheetos and fried chicken now gimme," I whined running towards him. He grabbed me.

"Stop," he said.

"No not until you give me some kind of phone," I yelled. He smiled and kissed me.

"I don't even know why you put on clothes," he said.

"Stop," I say and he smiles.

"Nope shouldn't have awaken the beast," he grunts.

"And you shouldn't have broken my phone," I retort and he chuckles. He kissed my cheek.

"Now if you gone go for a run you gone have to go now before I drag you onto the couch," he said and I smiled.

"Ooh tempting," I smiled and he bit his lip. I walked to the door and I felt him slap my ass.

"Really," I said. I walked out the door grabbing my keys. I then started my routine stretching and then I started my run.

Bruno's POV

I got dressed and grabbed my keys and phone which Jessica was blowing up. I wrote Lauren a lil note. Wish I could've got some ass from her but owe well. I went home to see Jessica pissed and sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby," I smiled fakely.

"Where have you been," she asked.

"Umm at the studio," I said.

"All fucking week," she retorts.

"Yeah I have been on this album," I sighed.

"Bruno I talked to Phil and the guys you haven't been at the studio," she said.

"They probably just been joking around with you baby," I said and she stands.

"Guess what," she said.I wrapped my arms around she twisted her face.

"You even smell like her," she said.

"Yeah and ," I said.

"And?"

"Yeah maybe we use the same soap," I said and she looked at me.

"Well we now that's a lie because you been at the studio so which is the lie," she asked with a hand on her hip.

"Look baby girl it was fun and all but you ain't ride or die your more there," I said.

"Your so funny," she laughed.

"I know I am and your not," I said.

"No I mean your like so funny and that's what I love about you," she smiled.

"Look you got a bangin body and a pretty face but your not my type," I said. She's beautiful. But for crying out loud I can get that at any goddamn concert.

Lauren's POV

Man he should know me better than this. I don't like going out to big fancy restaurants. He need to get me my god damn phone. He fucking shattered my phone. There was a knock on the door and I went to get it. It these people in all black and they barged in.

"Ummm excuse you," I said. This one came and grabbed me then throwing me over his shoulder.

"You know I'm not a ragdoll," I said.

"If this guy farts a I swear foe Jesus I'm gonna lose it," I warned.

"You better be glad that I ain't got one but when I do you better hope your not on my shoulder," he laughed.

"Get off me Shrek," I screamed. We got outside and it was cold. He then threw me in a van.

"Nigga y'all better have some muhfuckin candy," I yelled.

"What flavors would you like," this thick African accent asked. I knew that way to well.

"Is this really happening to me right now," I mumble and he snickers.

"I wanna offer you a job proposition," he said.

"What," I asked.

"Well you got skills that many don't have and you have," he said and I smiled.

"Ok so what you need me to do," I asked.

"We want you to be an undercover agent we want you to get this girl named Kenji," he said.

"How much are you payin me," I asked.

"Well each mission you complete that's 2 million for you," he said.

"Damn," I said in awe.

"But they won't be easy," he said.

"I got you," I smiled.

"So here is your phone and here is your clothing with your gadgets," he said and I nodded. I grabbed my bag and ran back into my building. I can't believe that's lil Tyrece. I put my bag in the back of my closet and then went back onto the couch. Someone knocked on the door.

"Ughhhh," I groan. I get up and open the door to see Bruno in a suit.

"Awe that's so cute," I said.

"Why aren't you dressed," he asked.

"Umm I'm sick cough cough," I smiled.

"Well if that was acting I mean you could have did better I mean I'm no director more actor but you could have came better than that," he said and I rolled my eyes. I then looked closer.

"Damn someone beat yo ass," I asked grabbing his face.

"Nobody bitches is crazy," he said and I laughed.

"Yeah whatever I really don't care," I said.

"Come on I got reservations," he said.

"Yeah me too," I said and he looked at me strange.

"What do you have to do," he asked rolling his eyes.

"My side nigga number two ain't got none in a while so for him being patient he should get a lil treat," I said.

"Who side nigga number one," he asked.

"You," I laughed.

"Who yo main," he asked.

"Me," I said. I walked to my kitchen and got some ice cream.

"Nope it will ruin your appetite," he said.

"No I'm cool," I said grabbing a spoon. He grabbed them out of my hand and he threw the ice cream in the freezer and the spoon in the sink.

"Now I have to wash that," I groan.

"Lazy," he said.

"How dare you," I said grabbing my chest.

"What?"

"You wrote a whole muhfuckin song about being lazy," I say and he smirks.

"I hate that song man," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know that all the songs that you've written and released are your babies," I said and he smiled. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm finna be on my 600 pound life and then see how many of y'all would pick me up and throw me on your shoulders," I smile.

"Sometimes you make no sense," he said. He walked me into my bedroom and dropped me on the bed. He then went into my closet. Became back out with this pink tight short dress and white heals.

"Ugh if I'm going I'm going to dress comfortable and cute not like I'm back on the corner. Especially not around no rich white folk," I said and he shook his head. I stripped out of my shorts and T-shirt. I then climbed onto his lap.

"What about me and you just stay here and have some fun," I smiled rubbing his shoulders and his hands went straight to the ass.

"You know your very tempting but come on get dressed," he said. I went into my closet and and grabbed my green and white joggers and my matching crop top. I then grabbed me some white heals.

"Does this look cute," I asked doing a lil turn for him.

"You look cute," he said.

"Thank god," I said and he smiled.

"Your such a tomboy," he said. I was so gonna kick him in the balls.

"Take that back," I growl.

"Nope," he said.

"Ok whatever come on let's go," I said. I have a plan for his ass. After arguing the whole ride to the place I just gave up on giving him my opinion.

"Mariah Carey is white," he said.

"Dumbass she's mixed but light skinned for a mixed person and her hair is dyed stupid," I yell sticking my tongue out.

"Wow so childish," he said. He gave his keys to the valet.

"The guy who parked your car is straight oughta prison," I said and he just shook his head.

"Your a mess you know that," he said. I ignored him. I pulled out my phone.

"Hey when you get another phone," he asked and I ignored him.

"Come on," he groaned.

"Ok look my phone is my life you really didn't think I didn't have a back up phone," I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who has a back up phone," he asked and I smiled putting my hand under my chin and stickin my tongue out.

"Don't do that again," he said and I smiled. We were seated and he pulled me closer to him.

"Quit being so touchy feely," I said pushing him away.

"What," he asked.

"Stop touching on me all the goddamn time," I said.

"Oh so you can touch me but I can't touch you," he asked with a smile.

"Goddamn right," I said.

"Wow your ridiculous," he said.

"Whatever you think baby boy whatever you think," I smiled. Then the waitress came over. I didn't order anything but a water.

"Can you stop being so damn stubborn," he said.

"Can you stop being such an asshole," I said.

"Your so cute," he said.

"Yeah whatever can you take me home after this and then you go home I just wanna chill by myself. Alone time," I smiled at the thought.

"What you cookin when you get home," he asked.

"Ummm it's something mixed with nothing and called air," I said sarcastically.

"Umm baby I'm not a Chemistry major or anything but I'm pretty sure you can't cook air," he said. He's so annoying. I swear I should be worn my onsie and my uggs. I would have fallen asleep. The waiter comes out and he looks oddly familiar. A little too familiar.

"Jason," I mumble.

"Baby what you say," Bruno asked. He mouthed something to me.

"Get out while you can baby," he said. What the fuck he's alive.

"Bruno ummm I need some air I'm gonna go and take a walk," I said.

"If you didn't wanna be here you could've just said so," he said.

"Oh my lord this nigga dumb," I said. He grabbed me by my barre stomach and kissed my cheek.

"Love you babe," he said.

"Watch these muhfuckas they been actin strange since we came in this bitch," he whispered and I nodded.

"Love you too snookums," I smile pinching his cheeks. I walked out the building and turn the corner. There are all the old prostitutes that I used to work with. Oh shit.

A/N

These next couple chapters finna be drama filled. Anyways what do you guys think? Is it good. I'm starting to get writers block for this story. So if you got any ideas dm me and I'll put them in the chapters to come and shout you out. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment. And I love you hoolies😘✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 98
NOTE: The Chapters on here are very short because this story was originally written for Instagram and I just transferred it over to Wattpad later.
83.9K 1.7K 50
Amira is a hooligan like every other girl! But will she get a chance with Bruno Mars! Will she meet him ?!!!! Will her life change ! TO FIND OUT READ...
376 49 14
Babes just read if you are a hooligan :)
929 35 28