Family is everything :: h. g...

By smilinghayes7_

How is Scarlett and Hayes going? Are they going strong? This is a sequel to the first book "Mistakes" More

Catching up-1
Suprise Guest-2
Dropping in-3
How are you?-4
I didnt do it-5
Best Frans-6
Break up for the better-7
Hospital trips-8
Finding out what?-9
Omg! No!-11
Not again-12
Gone?!-13
Bringing It Back -14
What are we?-15
Dedication❤️
Your mine again!-16
Uh oh!-17
Great :( -18
Do you remember me? -19
Winning you back -20
Another date?-21
I feel...-22
Your family now -23
Broken-24
It all started here-25
The ship has sailed-26
The Catch Up trip-27
Day 1 of 'fun' -28
Kinda of a annoucment? - 29
Well Hi? -30
Meet & Greet- 31
Tour annoucment-32
Hospital-33
Back home, finally. -34
I gave you loyalty. -35
Maid of honour- 36
It all paid off.-37
What a year-38
Drama, Again-39
Wedding Day- Final Chapter
Epilogue
1k - annoucement

Never Again-10

70 1 0
By smilinghayes7_

|Hayes|
I hope taylor is alright but is a idiot but he is a brave cookie but Jack and Scarlett look comfy together. PULL IT TOGETHER YOUR TOGETHER WITH HER NOT HIM HE HELPED YOU GET HER BACK?!

|Nash|
Stupid Taylor being Taylor

|Aaron|
Hope ma homie is alright?

|Mahogany|
silly tay tay omg

|Alex|
Omg I hope no one finds out here its like paradise for these doctors to find things out!!

|Cameron|
Scarlett must be heart broken her own brother and he goes into Hospital

|Matt|
Omg he was hanging out with us and then we see blue and red lights?

|Carter|
he was hanging out with me and matt then all we heard were sirens and we saw red and blue lights?

|Taylor|
I dont know where I am but I have to find Scarlett she must be worried sick! I try and get out of bed and see nurses rushing to my side to push me back into bed! "I need to see her?!" I say screaming

|Scarlett|
I hear over the intercom "Nurses to T.Caniff 219 room incase of a 45 green (by there no such thing as a 45 green just made it up like the cops shows) I jump up but Hayes pulls me back down and I cry and escape out of Hayes's arms and rush to 219 Taylor's room I see them hold him down for a needle of some sort he sees me and starts to cry. I just run of the hospital and sit on the sidewalk.

|Hayes|
I saw Scarlett run I jump up but Matt pulls me back down to sit down I yell "SHES MY GIRLFRIEND I NEED TO SEE HER?!" He shakes in disagreement "LET GO OF MEEE MATT" I said he doesn't let go I escape his arms and he tries to grab me but doesn't reach my arm I run outside and try and find Scarlett I see her sitting on the sidewalk "Whats wrong?"

|Scarlett|
I hear someone I instantly know its hayes cause of his deodorant it smells beautiful and so awesome. I look up and place a kiss on his lips he pulls back for some reason? "whats wrong babe?" I ask "I want to tell you but Alex wont let me" He says I frown and instantly know why she was acting weird when I wanted to visit Ash!

|Alex|
I told hayes why I have been so depressed thats what I don't want the hospital to know.

----------------------------

Hey guys havent done one of these in awhile
What do you think Alex is hiding?
What do you ship? #Harlett or #Jarlett??
Comment Share Vote Add to your libary
Stay cool 😎
Oh and check out my other book havent posted any parts but I have a good feeling about my other book called 'The Runaway'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
5.2K 258 60
Book 1~The Taste Of Death ** She lived a simple life in District 14. In a cold and barren and desolate land. Where the only thing that lived well wer...
2.4K 5 59
Jen goes to a new school and she realizes that the Hayes Grier goes to the same one too. They become instance friends. But will they become more than...
178K 3.7K 10
Scarlett is a sweet girl but with both parents deceased and surrounded by a unfamiliar pack full of hate how is she gonna survive? Update:Nov 2022 Bo...