My days with Kakashi

Por Chocochibi

A story where you get to choose choices 1-6: childhood chaps 7 onwards: adulthood chaps You were always stalk... Más

1: in class
2: an annoyance
3: training
4: lemon juice
5: about his father
6: your birthday
7: a mission
8: accept mission
9: still same mission
10: what a distraction
12: 2 staying in a room
13: avoidance
14: don't associate with
15: what is my past?
16: stay
17: yuki yisu
18: my house
19: Kakashi's home
20: a chance please
21: relying on him...
22: that 'miss' feeling...
23: an exchange
24: surprise!!!....
25: use of the necklace
26: you owe me...
27: jealousy?
28: can't hate for long
29: again?
30: a visit in the mission
31: are you angry?
32: forgiven
33: something naughty
34: an episode
35: aishteru
36: not your body
37: you're mine... right?
38: not that kind of love
39: common things
40: she knows
41: so close...
42: he knows
43: showdown?
44: protecting you
45: like a monster...?
46: undeniable blood
47: greedy little you
48: lemons
49: bossy
50: keychains or cooking?

11: I like you

4K 96 37
Por Chocochibi

You walked beside Kakashi with unsettling thoughts.

What if an accident happens? A good one. So good it actually makes what I want to happen ? No no... I'm thinking too much. That can't happen.

What if... He ends up hating me because I don't do well in this mission. In the first place it's his fault!! I said I'll go back.

Kakashi: yuki. Yuki.

You turned to look at him and you bang into a wall. Crap. Ouch... You moved to the left and walked forward. " yea? "

And... You banged into a wheel of hot water. It drenched you.

Kakashi: yuki!!! Daijobu?!!

Yuki: yea. Ouch...

He got a towel and put it over your head " you're so distracted today. Hontoni daijobu? Did something happen? "

1) tell him you like him

2) don't tell him
___________________________________

1) tell him you like him

You dried yourself " its your fault. I'm so damn distracted. "

Kakashi: gomenasai.

Yuki: I'm not doing this anymore!! This mission. I'll call someone else to help you.

Kakashi: but we'll lose time on the kidnappers.

Yuki: you're the copy ninja isn't it? You'll do fine for a while. I beg of you... Let me go...

Kakashi: yuki...

Yuki: in my entire life, I've only seen you from afar. I don't intend to come near and never will. This is the last time. So... Don't approach me ok... Gomen...

He grabbed onto your arm and turned you around. He dried your hair " you like me. Then say it properly. "

Yuki: stop it... Stop being more annoying than you already are.

Kakashi: I knew. I knew you were stalking me. Hokage told me everything. You wanted to protect me.

Yuki:.... It was kinda like bodyguard you know.

Kakashi: I kinda stalked you too. You were always avoiding and running away from me when I looked for you. I thought there might be some reason behind it.

Yuki: well... Stalkers don't just appear.

He was done drying your hair " I like you too. "

Yuki: what...
___________________________________

2) don't tell him

Yuki: gomenasai. I'll be more careful next time. I'll go ask for another towel.

He grabbed onto your arm and turned you around. He dried your hair,you blushed " Kakashi? What are you doing? "

Kakashi: drying your hair.

Yuki: it's ok. I can do it myself.

Kakashi: I knew. I knew you were stalking me. Hokage told me everything. You wanted to protect me.

Yuki:.... It was kinda like bodyguard you know.

Kakashi: I kinda stalked you too. You were always avoiding and running away from me when I looked for you. I thought there might be some reason behind it.

Yuki: well... Stalkers don't just appear.

He was done drying your hair " I like you and you are distracting me equally. I haven't been able to read my make out paradise because of you."

Yuki: that's not a distraction.

Kakashi: everyone has their own ways of showing that they're distracted. Like you getting banged into two things in a row.

Yuki:.... Urusei.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51.7K 921 24
When (y/n) ( l/n) was sent to the Sakamaki household for the summer, She met 6 brothers. They were all acting weird except a blond haired brother. H...
6.2K 215 25
This is a sequel to one of my books: boruto x Fem reader- Out Of Reach Makes sure to read it :) 2022.04.04
15.3K 436 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
667K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...