From Best Friend to Boyfriend...

Pilot_Daddy által

It's the first year of high school for Emil (Iceland), the unfortunate boy who is often described as a fridge... Több

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1. The First Day of Hell
Chapter 2. Tricking the Parents
Chapter 3. The Party Goes Down
Chapter 4. Mistake of the Year
Chapter 5. Punishment
Chapter 6. Plans and Ideas
Chapter 7. Preparing for a Party
Chapter 8. The Plot thickens
Chapter 9. The Secret.
Chapter 10. A time of magic.
Chapter 11. Emil goes Meow
Chapter 12. A Curious Yao
Chapter 13. The Date
Chapter 14. Babysitting and Existential crisis'
Chapter 15. Christmas Present
Chapter 16. Do You Want to be My, like, Boyfriend?
Chapter 17. It Started out with a Kiss
Chapter 19. It was only a kiss
Chapter 20. A Brother's love.
Chapter 21. Surprise.
Chapter 22. Mistake of The Century
Chapter 23. I'm So Sorry.
Chapter 24. Help from the BTT
Chapter 25. Actions Always Have Consequences
Chapter 26. The Past Was Just Prologue.
Chapter 27. Don't Go Away Yet
Chapter 28. The End is Near.
Chapter 29. Swan Song.
Chapter 30. The Price Of Freedom.
Chapter 31. Now or Never.
Chapter 32. We will meet again. End.
Epilogue

Chapter 18. How did it end up like this?

295 33 8
Pilot_Daddy által

School. Emil dreaded it. Just as the break seemed to be starting he already had to return to the school that he absolutely dreaded. This time, however, something was off. The couples of the school were getting more and more restless. People were pairing up with others and Emil didn't even know why. One moment someone would be single, the next they'd be making out with someone at the back of some supermarket.

"Right! Like, since Valentines day is coming up we, like, need to totes prepare! Our class is in charge of finding someone to, like, preform at the prom!" Felik's announced, the class once again didn't seem as interested as the male up front did. However, a shy girl sitting at the front out her hand up. Emil instantly recognised her as Lily, the younger sister to Basch, that one guy that shows up to school just so no one bullied Lily.

"Why the hell do we have so many parties and discos?" She questioned. Everyone in the class stared at her, the language she used, it was so unlike her. Emil sat at the back of the class, resting his head on his palm.

"Like, I don't know..." Felix mumbled, he was about to reply with some snappy mean girl's quote, but the bell rang indicating the lesson was now over. Emil sighed, then swung back on his chair, the form lesson was over and now break time was in full swing.

The break was fifteen minutes long and it was between the second and third lesson. Emil glanced over at Leon, who was texting away on his phone. The youth had explained at the end of the lesson he was going to speak to Emil privately

"Right, let's, like, go-" Leon was about to get out of his chair when the door slammed open to the classroom. Emil was somewhat startled until he realised that it was Michelle. Little did he know that he should now be terrified.

"HEY GUYS!" Michelle shouted, greeting them from the other side of the class, she had a mischievous look on her face. "Are you two going to go to the disco together? I mean you are together now, aren't you?" Michelle raised her voice with each word, indicating to the whole class of the situation between the two boys.

"What do you mean?" Emil questioned, his face red. How did she find out? It was practically impossible for her to know. Leon, on the other hand was sitting in his chair denying it without even speaking

"Emil, Leon, you guys are going out?" A female student questioned in the class. Felix overheard them squealed. "Oh wow, I totes support it guys!" The class was now bustling with questions and gossip. They wanted to know more about them, however, Emil nor Leon had confirmed that they were together. In the corner of his eye Leon could see Im Yong Soo glaring at Emil. Leon glared at him, then suddenly grew overprotective of the sliver haired male

"Emil let's go, like, speak now." Leon grabbed Emil's hand as he stood up and dragged the male down the hall and into the boys toilets. Leon dragged Emil into the bathroom stall and the two of them stood close together in the small stall.

Emil stood in front of the other awkwardly, the space between them was nonexistent as Emil was practically squished against Leon. The male was a bright red colour while Leon was holding him close, making sure that he didn't fall back onto the stall door. "S-So what did you want to talk about?" Emil questioned, a stutter in his sentence. Leon brushed the sliver hair back from Emil's forehead.

"I was going to, like, ask you to the prom, but now we have another, like, problem on our hands."

Emil could feel his heart beat, this was so awkward, the situation was awkward his reaction was awkward. "Y-Yeah, I know what you mean.. The whole class knows who's to say that no one else knows."

"I'm sure my family wouldn't mind..." Emil admitted, then looked up at Leon with a determined gaze. "And if they did well screw them, it won't change my mind." The silver haired boy explained. Leon smiled as Emil mumbled those words. "It won't change my mind if, like, teacher hated you. However, I get this, like, feeling that he doesn't." Leon reassured, recalling the words that Yao had told him previously.

"The one problem we have is, like, with Im Yong Soo. I mean we know how much of a Yandere he is and if he found out that the two of us were going out I'm sure he would hate you."

"Well, let him hate me."

Outside of the stall, unknown to both Emil and Leon, Im Yong Soo stood. Listening in on the conversation, a scornful look on his face as he did so. The male felt like ripping up Emil at that moment, but kept a smile on his face as he did so.

As the brown-haired student heard the stall door click, indicating that the two were finished. He rushed out of the bathroom, pulling out his phone and dialling the first number in his caller's list. The male huffed as he waited for the recipient to answer.

"Hmm? What's wrong poppet?" A cheerful voice asked on the other side of the phone.

"Oliver... I need your help with something."

-----------

Emil and Leon had rushed to class, they were going to be late once more. Emil burst through the door first and Leon followed. The teacher was midway through the register when he saw the boys and huffed as he crossed through the small circle that indicated they were absent and replaced it with a large 'L'.

"Now that everyone is finally here I guess that I might as well continue what I was saying." His words were practically directed to the two boys that sneakily sat in the two back seats. "Right, so we have a school trip coming soon, now this trip is just before summer so you know that it's not going to be educational..." The teacher rolled his eyes as he recalled the events that happened the year before. "A few years back we had these three first years and they managed to get the whole staff drunk."

"Who was it, sir?" Felix questioned wanting to get all the information. "Oh Antonio, Francis and Gilbert..." The teacher answered his question then continued to explain. The trip was to a place not far from here, only offered to first years before they have to go through the rest of their school lives without any fun trips. It's more like a treat than an educational visit.

"Any questions?" Waiting a few seconds before ignoring Felix's hand in the air the male nodded. "Okay, good, now open up your textbooks and turn to the last thing we were doing." He ordered, obviously having not planned his lesson.

Emil sat at the back wondering if he could go to this amazing trip. The idea of getting the teachers drunk was sitting at the back of his mind, but at the same time the idea of getting Leon drunk sounded funnier...

---------

"URGH! Why do we even need to do factorising quadratic expressions?!" Michelle questioned, glaring up at the sky. Leon and Emil walked beside her, the three of them were in the same maths class which was ironic because Emil wasn't exactly the best at maths.

"It's because, like the teacher said, if we were walking home and some guy stops you in the street, you can confuse him with your knowledge of factorising quadratic expressions before running away." Emil answered, this wasn't a joke either. Their teacher had given that as her reasoning for them being taught quadratic expressions.

The three of them walked in silence until Emil clicked. "CRAP! I was supposed to turn right back there! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" The male said his goodbyes as he ran back down the street and turned right, leaving Michelle and Leon to walk in awkward silence.

Emil rushed down the street, passing by a man seemingly selling harmless cupcakes. The boy stopped in front of the cart and saw one decorated with a cute Pikachu on it. He paused, then glanced at the cart, it seemed shady.. However, the cupcake looked nice. Emil glanced at the man, with pink hair that could be a fashion statement and blue eyes that looked innocent enough he decided to ask the price.

"Um, how much is it?"

"It's just fifty pence, poppet."

"Oh.. That's cheap."

Emil was being even more enticed now, rummaging in his pocket for 50p until he held onto the shiny item. Passing it to the vendor as he picks up the cupcake. Sniffing it before taking a bite of it.

"What's this weird flavour if you don't mind me asking?" Emil questioned, tasting a weird flavour in the cute cupcake. The vendor smirked, then began to giggle.

"It's cyanide."

"What do.."

It was too late, Emil dropped the cupcake as he collapsed on the floor, coughing the cupcake up. He glared up at the other then shut his eyes tightly as he fell on the floor unconscious.

"That should take care of him for now.." The vendor mumbled, casually pushing his cart away as Emil laid on the street...

-----

A/N: AH IM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER! School has got me whipped ;-; I promise I will update sooner on the weekends!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
662K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4K 106 5
Everyone remembers the fight between the two clans. The fight that rendered mikoto souh, the red King, dead along with a few others. Every clan remem...
1M 42.2K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...