The Vamp's Girl

By midnightxthunder

April hated everything about her life but now she has the chance to start over in another world - The Vampiri... More

The Vamp's Girl [01]
The Vamp's Girl [02]
The Vamp's Girl [03]
The Vamp's Girl [04]
The Vamp's Girl [05]
The Vamp's Girl [06]
The Vamp's Girl [07]
The Vamp's Girl [08]
The Vamp's Girl [09]
The Vamp's Girl [10]
The Vamp's Girl [11]
The Vamp's Girl [13]
The Vamp's Girl [14]
The Vamp's Girl [15]
The Vamp's Girl [16]
The Vamp's Girl [17]
The Vamp's Girl [18]
The Vamp's Girl [19]
The Vamp's Girl [20]
The Vamp's Girl [21]
The Vamp's Girl 22
The Vamp's Girl [23]
The Vamp's Girl [24]
The Vamp's Girl [25]
The Vamp's Girl 26
The Vamp's Girl [27]
The Vamp's Girl [28]
The Vamp's Girl [29]
The Vamp's Girl [30]
The Vamp's Girl [31]
The Vamp's Girl [32]
The Vamp's Girl [33]
Photos!

The Vamp's Girl [12]

2.4K 84 15
By midnightxthunder

I opened my eyes and saw the light of the morning moon shine in, I threw the covers off and immediately went to take a shower. The hot water made me spring to life, it washed away all the icky feelings of yesterday and whatever happened. I slipped on a pair of baggy track pants, a plain white overly large t shirt and a pair of sneakers, they made me feel like home. I quickly towel dried my hair and stepped out of the bathroom, Anda was already awake chewing happily on the cat suit he had to wear. I chuckled, he looked up to look at me before tackling the poor already broken suit.

I looked around my room and moved the bags into a corner and felt my stomach tell it was time for food.

“Anda, you hungry? Let’s go.” Anda immediately jumped to my side, there were two things I memorised in the castle. One was the way to go to the training grounds/ garden area and the other was the dining hall. I skipped my way there, smiling to those who’d stop to salute me or wish me good sun. I never understood the meaning of the phrase, ‘good sun’ I shrugged it off as I entered the dining hall it was the same saying ‘good morning’ I suppose. Jasa and Marath sat together at the top of the table discussing some matters that looked private, off to the other end of the table were Seth and Knight D. I searched around and saw Keilor sitting on the ledge of the window eating an apple, he turned to look at me as I entered. I debated where would I sit? I didn’t have to think about it very long.

“Oh April sit here!” Seth said getting up and running over to me, he pulled me quickly to sit down beside him so much that I just ‘plonked’ onto the seat. I flicked my hair out of my face as food was put onto the table.

“How was your sleep?” Seth asked as he began to eat.

“Peaceful.” I replied digging in, Anda had jumped onto the table and was now happily licking at a bowl of what I assumed to be milk.

“What shall you do today La- April?” Knight D said clearing his throat, I jumped slightly at his voice. He’d never seem to be interested making conversation with me.

“Oh, I don’t know. Stroll around the castle?” I shrugged my shoulders. What more could I do? I wasn’t like Jasa who could just sit in the garden all day and just chat along with the Ledetts, in fact put me in a room with Laruiel we’ll see how long her face stayed in one piece.

“Perhaps you’d like to see our version of that thing you call a ‘mall.’” He said taking a sip of juice, his golden eyes holding mine.

“Really? I can do that? I’d love to then.” I said, I never really thought I’d be allowed out of the castle, but hell I’d love to see more of it. After all this was my home. Knight D gave me a stiff smile and I continued to eat in silence, not really noticing how everyone seemed to be so quiet.

“Mind if I join you?” Keilor said behind me somewhere, probably still sitting at the window’s edge. I heard the crunch as he took a bite of his apple.

“I’d also like to accompany you.” Seth said from the side, but he wasn’t looking at me he was looking at Knight D who was too busy eating to notice.

“Seth you have training to attend to and Ruher there are meetings awaiting you today.” Marath reminded and I could have sworn I heard Seth growl lowly under his breath. But that must have been my imagination Seth would never growl like that.

“So, shall I see you at the stables later?” Knight D asked, I stuffed the last piece of bread into my mouth and nodded. He smiled, saluted to Jasa and Marath before excusing himself to leave, Seth also got up with a happy smile quickly rushed off with a quick goodbye and have fun.

I sat there for a while, watching Anda roll around happily on the table after a good tasting meal.

“We are also off sister dear, see you later. Enjoy your fun.” Jasa said, waving as Marath entwined his fingers with hers. I watched as they walked off happily and I couldn’t help but sigh.

“Is there something the matter?” I jumped a little forgetting Keilor was still in the room. He lightly jumped off the window’s edge and sat down next to me, straddling the bench as he faced me. He casually placed one elbow on the table and leaned his hand down onto his palm as he just stared at me. I felt so self conscious, why was he staring at me like that? I snapped back to reality and cleared my throat moving myself so I was a reasonable distance from him.

“Nothing, it’s just so sweet to see Jasa and Marath so in love like that.” I commented smiling. I took a sneak peek at Keilor, he raised an eyebrow at me and gave me a devilish smile. Oh that is so hard not to resist! I ran a hand through my hair as I tried to remain calm.

“Perhaps you’d take an interest in courting.” He said, his voice was low and vibrated slightly, making me have sweet chills up my spine.

“What? You-you mean like dating?” I questioned laughing nervously. This was getting too strange, usually Keilor didn’t tease me like this. He even seemed to be enjoying it.

“Why not? I believe many vampires would take an interest in having your eye.” He said, was it me or was he leaning in closer to me? I leaned back slightly but felt the discomfort, so sitting up straight I tried not to let his closeness bother me, but it was. Oh my gosh, his closeness was really bothering me! But in a good way…STOP! No more silly thoughts April, stop with the silly thoughts.

“Yeah, just because I’m a princess. They’re going to want to bite me.” I said chuckling nervously, hoping that Keilor took that statement as a joke.

“I’d recommend it, I did say you smell delicious, but the taste is ten fold of that.” He chuckled licking his lips. I didn’t know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult? I don’t even know if he was joking. All I knew was I could feel the blush on my cheeks as I stammered and flustered. I needed to get away Keilor was just teasing me!

“Okay. Well, I’m done eating. I’m going to go see Knight D.” I said I stumbled as I tried to stand up, tripping over the bench slightly. I blushed a bright red as Keilor just stared at me amused. “I uh…bye!” I said quickly rushing to the door and pulling it open. Anda quickly followed me, outside I shook my head and muttered under my breath.

I quickly rushed to my room and closed the door quietly, I leaned against it and breathed out deeply. I shook my head to stop the tingling feeling that was in my stomach.

“Anda you should stop me if I do something silly.” I said, Anda just stared at me curiously before he ran to climb onto my bed settling himself down. I blew air out into my bangs as I opened my bags and looked at the clothing. I should have asked Knight D what was appropriate to wear. I heard voices outside my room, I quickly pulled the door open and saw Keilor and Karan walking past, they stopped to salute me, Keilor giving me a sly smirk. I quickly took Karan’s arm and dragged him into my room shutting the door closed in Keilor’s face.

“La-la-lady April?” Karan stumbled, if I didn’t know any better I think he was nervous to be alone with me, I smiled at him sweetly.

“I need your help.” I said nicely, playing with my fingers.

“How may I be of service?” He cleared his throat, gazing around my room.

“I’m going to the mall with Knight D. What am I suppose to wear?” I asked, I walked over and threw open the wardrobe to see that there were already some custom made clothes for me in there. I obviously didn’t see that. Karan nervously looked at the bags of clothes that we had recently bought but shook his head he then went over to my wardrobe and picked out a dress.

“Really? This kind of dress?” I asked, sighing. Why not pants?!

“This is the official riding gear.” Karan shrugged scratching his hands for a moment. I sighed and went into the bathroom and put it on. It was a short sleeved green dress, it fit my body perfectly, having a lace string kind of effect on the front. It stopped around the lower thigh above my knees, the material was easy to move in. it had a slit on the side that reached my waist, I wore black silk shorts underneath. There was even a brown belt that went with it. I questioned myself in the mirror, I walked out and Karan dropped his jaw slightly.

“How do I look?” I asked unsure.

“You…you…look so stunning.” Karan said nodding his head.

“Are you sure this doesn’t make my butt look big?” I questioned jutting it out slightly, making Karan stutter slightly. I kind of felt like Robin Hood wearing this.

“It does…but in a flattering way.” Karan stuttered and I giggled slightly, Karan was just too cute! He then went and opened a drawer I wasn’t even aware of, he passed me a pair of black long boots that came to just below my knees. I thanked him putting them on, the look was complete.

“Thanks for the help.” I said touching his cheek lightly, he blushed and stammered some more. Yet again, he was just too cute. I opened the door and my smile immediately dropped, Keilor was still there leaning against the wall waiting. His eyes looked me over once before he raised his eyebrow, I muttered again under my breath as I began walking down the corridor.

“April…” He said, I didn’t want to turn around. “The stables are this way.” I blushed and scuttled past again, he briefly grabbed my arm. A warm tingling spread over my skin, Karan cleared his throat awkwardly and Keilor let go of my arm.

“I’ll…I’ll just see you there Com. Ruher.” Karan said shyly scuttling away. Leaving me and Keilor alone, this was not fair! I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to gather my thoughts.

“I’ll take you there.” He chuckled walking side by side with me. “You may lose your way, then never have your chance to go with Domak to the market gathering.” I looked at him, glaring daggers. He haltered in his stride and a sly smile came to his face. “Perhaps I should just let wander the hallways lost, for then you really cannot go with him.” He smiled deviously. Was Keilor against me leaving the castle or something? I took a step back away from him bumping into the wall, I turned to make my escape before things got too close but it was too late, he placed a hand on the side of the wall, leaning in close to me, his forehead leaning against mine.

“Why are you so against me going?” I asked trying not to sound nervous or squirm at how close he was to me. His sweet gray eyes bored into mine and I found myself putting my hand on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat, he moved closer to me only my hand separating our bodies from touching. He let out a slow shuddering breath as my heart raced from his close proximity.

“I want to take you myself.” He murmured, playing with a strand of my hair, his lips were getting dangerously close to mine. I pushed against his chest slightly and ducked under his arm back away from him around the corner.

“Oh well, Knight D asked first.” I said nervously trying to catch my breath, I bumped into something solid and looked up, I stared up at Knight D. He gave me a stiff smile as if it was something he wasn’t used to.

“I asked you what first?” He questioned, Keilor stepped around from the corner with a straight face. He was seriously teasing me! I threw a mean look his way and he only gave me a devious smile. I’d eat that devious smile off his face…with my lips. SNAP OUT OF IT APRIL. I shook my head and cleared away all those silly little thoughts.

“To go to the mall.” I said smiling up at him, his hands were still on my shoulders.

“Then, let’s go. In the Vampiric Lands it’s called a market gathering.” Knight D commented and I made an O shape with my mouth nodding beginning to walk away.

“April.” I turned around at the sound of his voice, something flew my way and I barely caught it. I looked down and saw Keilor’s strange blade in my hands.

“ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU COULD HAVE HIT ME JUST NOW!” I yelled at him stomping my foot up and down feeling so frustrated at him, he just smiled at me leaning against the wall lazily.

“Take care now.” He said and strode off without another word and I blew air into my bangs calming myself. I shoved the blade into the secret pocket of my boot and Knight D led me to the stalls.

Knight D was a gentleman and opened the stall gate for me and inside I saw a large Leons I leaped back and Knight D caught me in his arms.

“Do they grow to be that big?” I breathed, thinking of Anda, if Anda was that size he’d definitely squish me while he slept.

“They can be bigger. These are the young ones.” Knight D, he pushed me in lightly and I walked in. Leons weren’t only yellow, their fur ranged in colours, white, red, silver, yellow and black. I looked at the silver one, it’s purple eyes looked into mine bored. I stood in front of it’s stall.

“That one is mine. Her name is Alita Eve.” He commented sticking his hand into the stall, Alita Eve rose her feet and took a step towards Knight D I thought that she’d eat off his hand but instead she lowered her head and let him pet her. I watched as Knight D looked so affectionate petting her and I smiled, he must really love his Leon.

I stood clear as Knight D led her out of the stall and began to straddle her with a strange looking seat. I looked at the other Leons who either stared at me or did whatever they felt like.

“Who do these others belong to?” I asked looking at the black one, it growled at me and I backed away from it. That one did not seem too friendly.

“The yellow one is Com. Ruher’s, her name is Shyla, the red one is Marath’s he called him Sinder, the white one is Lady Jasa’s called Rumba.” He said quietly distracted to get Alita Eve straddled. He missed one though.

“Then who owns the black one?” I asked staring at it again, it growled at me as I neared the doors, bearing it’s teeth and it’s claws extending slightly. It’s black eyes screamed violence and kill. I shuddered and back away close to the door.

“Oh yes, that’s Seth’s. I think it’s name is Demon.” He said finally dusting his hands as he finally finished saddling Alita Eve, I looked over, she looked like a battle lion. I stared at the way the armour shone in the sun. To describe it wouldn’t be possible as I gawked at it, it was so pretty. I really wanted one now. I couldn’t wait for Anda to grow up.

“But…Seth is so happy all the time. How come his Leon looks like it will kill someone?” I asked, giving it one last look before feeling scared.

“That’s because it will probably kill you if you get too close to it.” Knight D said putting on his bag, he held out a hand and without thinking I took it, he effortlessly flung me onto Alita Eve’s saddle. We were pretty high up, I felt Knight D’s arms around my waist. I got distracted and forgot what I was about to ask when Alita Eve pounced out of the stalls and at a gentle but quick pace set down on the track.

“Woah!” I exclaimed trying to hold onto something, I felt Knight D’s arms close around me tightly as Alita Eve strode forward at a graceful and skilled pace.

“So why are we going to the market gatherings?” I asked turning slight so Knight D could hear me.

“I’m in charge of picking up the supplies and food. I thought you’d like to look at the stalls, it must be boring to stay inside the castle all the time.” It was like he had already read my thoughts, even though I’d taken my last trip to Earth it didn’t matter. I think I’d enjoy my time going to see what else was there.

“You know…” I began chuckling a little. “I can’t believe you and Lauriel are related.”

“And why is that?”

“Because…well, you’re nothing like her. She’s snobby and devious and you…well…” I stopped there, I didn’t know much about Knight D, besides the fact he had a leon named Alita Eve and he had that kind of lost boy look.

“I’m what?” He asked in a playful voice, I could feel him relaxing around me more.

“I don’t know. Not like her. I don’t actually know much about you, you’re kind of mysterious.” I finally said and then I bit my tongue, why did I say something like that? I really need to process things before I blab my mouth off! I groaned inwardly and I heard Knight D chuckle.

“Is mysterious a good thing?” I felt his breath on my ear as he leaned in. “Perhaps you’ll see more of who I am today.” He said, I turned to look at him and almost fell out of the saddle if he wasn’t holding me. I suddenly felt Alita Eve speed up and I gripped Knight D’s arms around me tighter as the surroundings began to blur, in moments I found myself staring at the gates.

“You may let go now.” He said I could hear the smile in his voice, I embarrassingly removed my hands off his and he slipped off, passing a note to the guard, the doors opened and I gasped at the busy market place. Knight D walked forward and Alita Eve followed him, with me still on her back. We came to stalls and Alita Eve obediently went into one, Knight D petted her affectionately and gave her a large slab of meat to chew on as he helped me off.

“Come let us go.” He said walking off suddenly, I tried to follow him but swallowed by a large crowd of people going in the opposite direction.

“Knight D!” I called out but then I realized it was stupid thing to do, who would respond to that name? It was just a title, even Knight D said so himself. People stared at me then went back to pushing and shoving me this way and that. “Miros!” I called louder but heard no reply. I sighed and followed the crowd, there was no point in trying to fight against it. I finally saw a small opening and pushed my way to the side, I backed up against the wall and breathed a little. “Miros?” I called a little loudly, people looked at me then went back to their own business. I looked around, I had no idea where I was, I didn’t know which way the stalls where, if I did then I could have easily gone back there to wait for him. Suddenly a hand came over my mouth and pulled me into an alley way, I shoved and managed to push the person away from me, I quickly pulled out the blade Keilor had given me. I looked at the man who had grabbed me, he was tall and had rough, tousled hair and scars on his arms and one large one cutting across his whole face. My grip of Keilor’s blade didn’t falter as the man growled at me. I tried to back away when I heard more footsteps behind me, I saw a younger, more lean man blocking my way.

“Come here, we aren’t going to hurt you.” The larger man with the scar cooed, I rolled my eyes. Yeah right you’re not going to hurt me. I turned sideways so I could see as both men closed in towards me, I was distracted by the larger man that the younger one grabbed me, I kicked and squirmed and tried to stab him with Keilor’s blade. He grabbed my arm and looked at the blade.

“Manas, do you know what this is?” The younger man asked holding up my arm, I held on tightly to Keilor’s blade. The bigger man’s face turned into realization and I didn’t see it, it was just Keilor’s blade.

“Let me go!” I yelled again but no one seemed to come to my aid.

“You must be pretty good friends with Ruher if he lent you his blade or did you steal it?” The bigger asked coming closer to my face, I tried to kick him but the younger guy held me back. Wait until I was free, then I’d kick all of their butts!

“Take her. Let’s go Barank.”

“Is…that such a good idea? What if Ruher…” He trailed as the bigger guy sent him a stare. The guy walked with me easily as I struggled against his grip. “A little help Manas!” The younger guy said his grip loosening. I snatched my hand from him and began to run when I felt myself being slipped onto someone’s shoulder. The big guy was now carrying me and I groaned, no one was going to stop him? Really?

“Can you at least carry me in…a less humiliating manner? I’m not exactly a piece of meat you can fling on your shoulder…” I groaned, I heard the big guy growl at my statement and I sighed, going along for the ride. I probably should be scared, but I wasn’t. After what I had been through I doubt it could get any worse. If anything, I’d just make Knight D feel guilty for the rest of his life.

I got fed up of giving pleading looks to the people at the stalls and closed my eyes, finding myself alone in my own world where my thoughts were free. I thought about Knight D and where he was right now.

___________________________________________________________________________

MIROS DOMAK:

“You look quite happy today Domak.” Kilia said taking my list.

“Yes, Lady April decided to accompany me today.” I smiled, I can’t believe she’d actually say yes.

“Really? Where is she? I barely got a chance to see her at her crowning service. She looked stunning.” Kilia said looking around the shop.

“What do you mean? She’s right-” I turned around and saw no one with me. “Shit.” I panicked, how could I have not seen her disappear?! Without a second thought I ran out of the shop, but I couldn’t see her. I ran a hand through my hair. How the hell could I have let this happen?! I tried to concentrate and focus on her scent but there were too many others. How long had she been gone? The market place is huge and she could be in any number of places. I growled and began to walk through random streets, hoping she was fine. Miros. I looked up, I heard it. It was definitely her, I concentrated again and followed the faint tug that was calling me. She was actually calling me. For a Ki’ap who didn’t know her own powers she sure could use them unknowingly. I laughed at myself. She’s going to eat me alive I’m sure. I rushed to the place she was calling me, the vibes were getting louder and louder.

_________________________________________________________________________________

APRIL:

I was thrown into a chair and my hands were tied back.

“So speak Ki’ap. What is your connection to Ruher?” The big guy spat in my face, there were just a number of things that I hated. One was people who shook their leg when they sat down because, well, that was just plain annoying, I also hated people who chewed gum like a cow, but the thing I hated most was someone who spat when they talked. IT WAS JUST DISGUSTING.

“PLEASE. DO NOT SPIT AT ME.” I groaned getting tired, if Knight D didn’t show up soon I really, really, really was going to do something I was going to regret. The big guy looked offended, then he smirked spitting straight onto my face, I could feel it on my cheek. I shuddered, gross, gross, who would actually spit on another person? It is just disgusting. I gritted my teeth.

“When I get free I’m going to make sure you regret spitting at me.” I said rubbing my arms and kicking my legs violently, I was feeling so angry. I could feel the tingle in my arms and it must have been because I was loosing the feeling in my fingers. I heard both men just laughed at me.

“What can some Ki’ap do to us that I should be worried about?” He chuckled asking the smaller guy, he looked nervously at me as laughed as well.

“SERIOUSLY. USE WORDS THAT I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND. OTHERWISE I DON’T GET OFFENDED.” I said, I could feel the tingling turn into an electric feel in my body, I could feel my heart doing its best to pump energy though my body. I could feel the rope breaking and I tried harder, letting out all my anger. Oh, no one is going to stop me now. I heard the snap of the ropes break and I sprang from the chair and grabbed the big guy. That’s when I think I blacked out.

______________________________________________________________________________

MIROS DOMAK:

I pulled open the door and I was tackled to the ground instantly, I stared up into April’s face. She hissed at me, I turned my head and saw a scared looking boy in the corner covered in blood. I stood up slowly and braced myself as April growled. What in the world had happened? I looked around the room, Manas, a big time thief was on the ground, his face looked like it was clawed off, he wasn’t dead though. I didn’t understand, in the moments it took me to walk into the room, his wounds should have healed properly. I saw electric blue sparks bounce off the wounds on his face. I gritted my teeth, there is only one thing that could do that. I stared at April, the electric blue had taken over her eyes and they glowed like any vampires did. Her fangs extended, she bared them at me, waiting for me to make a move. I stared at her hands, they turned a metallic blue colour, her nails grew to about two inches long.

“April easy…” I said trying to take a step towards her, she backed away from me. “It’s okay. It’s me April.” I said taking another step, she didn’t move. The younger boy decided to make a run past April, but she was quick. Pinning him to the wall, her hand on his throat he gasped for air, I watched as the blood began to trickle down her hand.

“April. You don’t want to do this. Let go of the boy.” She stared at me, her eyes still electric blue, she didn’t recognise me. I watched as electric blue sparks sizzled as she dropped the boy, in a moment I found myself against the wall, her hands against my chest and I held her shoulders. What was she waiting for? I looked into her eyes, gently I reached and touched her face and hers, making her just look at me.

“Remember April. Remember me? I’m Miros Domak. Knight D.” I whispered to her, her eyebrows furrowed before she looked at me confused. “You won’t hurt me April.” I whispered, her grip began to loosen on me as her eyes began to slowly change to their normal state. “You won’t hurt me.” I whispered again, her eyes closed and I caught her before she fell. I put her down on the chair and went to check the other two. Manas face was beginning to heal slowly and the boy clutched his throat, he looked fine. I tore the shirt off Manas and went over to April, I wiped clean her fingers and face. I brushed her hair away from her face and smiled. This was the reason no one liked Ki’aps. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Let’s just hope she won’t get angry at me when she wakes up. I chuckled at my own personal joke, thinking about Mara.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

APRIL:

I opened my eyes and stared up into Knight D’s face.

“Wow, it took you long enough to come save me.” I said sarcastically sitting up. I looked around and saw blood on the walls, I looked behind Knight D and saw the big guy on the floor slowly healing and the younger guy against the wall clutching his throat. I looked at him and when his eyes caught mine he scuttled to hide near the door.

“Are you alright April?” Knight D asked, looking confused.

“Wow, you really did teach them a lesson.” I said walking over to the big guy I kicked him once. “He’s all messy.” I pointed out, I took Keilor’s blade out of his hand and put it back into my boot.

“Do you not remember what happened?” He questioned me seriously, I raised my eyebrow at him.

“You beat these guys up right? Because there is no way I did this.” I chuckled, yeah right. As if I was capable of this at all! Knight D chuckled slightly and shook his head.

“I am an idiot for not realising you’d been swept away.” He said guiltily and I shrugged my shoulders.

“You saved me in the end. It’s okay. Let’s just forget about this and go shopping.” I said, he nodded taking my hand. I looked down at our entwined hands.

“This time I promise I’ll be here.” He said solemnly. I smiled at him, despite his strange attitude, I liked Knight D, he was a bit stiff and awkward but even so, he was kind.

The stalls were filled with amazing accessories, clothes and well it was girls heaven. It was more my heaven as the things they sold were delicate and mysterious unlike the cheap pink crap girls usually bought.

“Hey, I was wondering,..” I said I was beginning to tire of looking at the stalls and not having found the one thing I was actually looking for.

“What is it?” Knight D asked, smiling at everyone here.

“Where do you buy like the hair clips I see the soldiers wearing?” I asked.

“Oh they are not bought, they are made by hand.” He said, I finally picked up a random piece of jewellery, Knight D paid for me and I put it all in with the other crap I bought.

“Really?” I asked, we were walking back to the stalls to go home. It had already been a long day. The day moon was dimming it’s light and the night moon was beginning to shine brightly.

“Once a year there is a festival, it’s tradition for women to give their hand made clips to the soldiers as their blessing.” Knight D said, I snuck a peek at his hair.

“Why is it that you don’t wear one?” I asked him and he ran a hand through his hair.

“You do not wear one if you are not given one.” He shrugged his shoulders and tugged me faster towards the stalls. I complied eager to go home and rest my tired feet.

The ride home was a quick one and I sensed that Knight D could tell how tired I was becoming. I thanked him for a lovely day and put my hand on his face, feeling it tingle. As I began to pull away he pulled me back for a moment his lips softly touching my forehead before sending me on my way.

In my room I stripped off my clothes and changed into some sweats and a t shirt. I told a servant passing by to tell Jasa I wasn’t coming to dinner, I was just to tired. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep immediately.

_________________________________________________________________________

I feel like I'm on a writing roll today! Hahahas,ah well. What do you think of Knight D-Miros Domak now? Out of all the character names I love his the best, I chose it on simple impulse as well. :D And gosh, what was up with April? Ain't she just innocently clueless?

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope some parts did make you laugh, I kind of feel like I'm hypo...which is why this is a little random. Oh right, and Keilor~ Did you guys love that little cheeky scene with him?

Who's your favourite boy so far? I know Seth wasn't in this one very much but he'll have his moment <3

You know what I realised, I'm not complaining or anything, but I've written like 12 chapters and no one has exactly commented /reviewed. So like...if you are still reading this, do you mind telling me what ya think of it? Cause I feel like I'm writing for...no one really...there's no encouragement. NO ENCOURAGEMENT...I'd like some votes too...if that was you know possible...it's not much to ask right?

Well, love lots. I'll update again soon. Sorry, for the random long random rambling about not much at all, I am pretty mcvh hypo right now hahahas. Anyways, till next time lovelies. ~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.3K 43
The pursuit for the Golden Crown continues but being the strongest academy representative is no longer enough. The victorious suitor must also convin...
15.7K 205 10
It has been a year ever since azur lane started a war against the crimson axis, the battles can take thousands of lives, those were the death toll fo...
71.8K 2.3K 10
Carla Wilson is a 17 year old girl. She has a pretty average life until...one night her mom has to go away on a trip A new babysitter is coming to wa...
161K 4.1K 9
Dimitri Mikaelson, a very powerful vampire and son to one of the Originals, Niklaus Mikaelson, never played by the rules. The only rule he has ever f...