Stepbrothers (Ziam Fan Fictio...

By RFRallos

Zayn's dad got into this relationship with Liam's mom, making them stepbrothers. Zayn moved in and found Liam... More

Prologue ;)
Chapter One - Grumpy Hot and Good Looking Stepbrother
Chapter Two - A Weird Start For A School Morning
Chapter Three - A Kiss With Styles and A Fight With Liam
Chapter Four - Drunk -.-
Chapter Four part 2 - Liam's Expressions
Chapter Five - Watta Day!
Chapter Six - Wonderland Once More :3
Chapter Seven - Our Date :3
Chapter Seven part two - Loooove... not to the fullest though XD
Chapter Eight - Last Day of WeekEnd Vacation
Chapter Nine - Insecure Zayn :)
Chapter Ten - Same Insecurities :/
Chapter Eleven - Lame Self
Chapter Twelve - Mood Swinging Day :/
Chapter Thirteen - They Dont Know :]
Chapter Fourteen- LOVEEEEEE :)
Chaptet Fifteen - Love Confessions
Chapter Sixteen - Ziam Quarrel
Chapter Seventeen - L. O. S. T.
Chapter Eighteen- I Dont Know What Just Happened
Chapter Nineteen- He's FINE?!
Chapter Twenty - Promise Me...
Chapter Twenty-one ~ After Five Long Months :]
Finale ~ Hugs and Kisses :)

Want A Sequel? :)

2.1K 58 19
By RFRallos

|| Epilogue-slash-Sneak Peek to the sequel ;) ||

"Liam, where are you taking me?", I gasped as Liam pulled me by the wrist without a warning.

Okey, its been two weeks after graduation; which means a month a half after that surprise of a engagement party that Liam, the love of my life, pulled off.

The engagement party was the sweetest thing anyone has pulled off for me. All the blue and white flowers and the blush entrance, the candles, the music, the food (Niall really loved the food), the sweet poem and the ring... That silver-gold patterned ring with the infinity symbol and all the other special carvings there was in it.

Ever since that day, I never literally took that ring off. I always had it on my finger, and it meant the world just being in its position. Liam told me it symbolizes our bond, our unparting relationship and our love.

I love Liam more than I can ever love myself. Liam is like the light and the warmth from the sun. Liam is everything I need. He is the one I love, I need, I want and what I crave for.

I still remember that day when he crashed into the room he and Lou shared in their house on the day my dad, my brother's and I moved in. I still remember that I crushed on Lou before I realized the hotness on Liam. And that day when he just landed on each other one morning, which really was the start of everything.

The love Liam and I shared aint all the 'happy-go-lucky' type. Just like all the great love stories out there, gay or not, we felt the tragic feeling love can bring. There were heart breaks and regrets but I'm happy to admit, we surpassed all of those and now we are getting married soon.

"Are you even paying attention?", I heard Liam hiss. His accent really turns me on. Have mention Liam.has this really awesome accent? But Harry has the best accent that I've heard. Speaking of Harry, how's he? Havent met him for so long.

"Zayn, my love. Are you still on earth?", I heard Liam say and it snapped me out the second time.

"Sorry, just thinking about how happy I am with you", I teased him with my smirked.

Liam really looked hotter now. He has this chicken-style designed hair. With neat sides and his facial hair really made him hotter -- not too much facial hair as much as I have. I dirtily shave my facial hair yah know?

"So, please explain to me where are we going again?", I furrowed a brow over to him with a grin on my face.

"Ugh!", he groaned and sighed out. "I'm taking you to the apartment we are gonna be living in for college, remember we agreed to talk to the care takers today?"

Right. I totally forgot about that. I mean all the adoring-Liam thing made me forget.

"Oh, I remember", I lied.

"Liar", he snorted.

"Just sit still, and wait. We'll be there in two hours or less", he said and drove off as the red turned green. I nodded and relaxed upon my seat.

This ride's gonna be long and quiet, I can tell.

--

After an hour and a half, Liam pulled the break infront of a tall building. It was like a skyscraper!

I didnt realize Liam was talking to a security guard out the window and that the guard was telling him to park down at the parking lot. A Basement.

Ugh. I hate basements! I hate humid and hot areas! Hmph!

I saw Liam nodded in agreement to the guard and he turned the engine on again. He drove into the dark basement and I scoffed uncomfortably on my seat.

Liam turned the car off and he opened his door saying, "Lets go."

---

The room was huge. It was called a condo unit. But I never expected Liam to buy this. Well, I had my share on the payment but Liam had a bigger share. I always thought he chosen a studio-type unit but he bought a large expensive condo unit!

Where'd he even get the green to afford this?

Well, what ever.

The room had concrete walls, and one glass wall. The glass wall had a woderful view of the city and a little of the near by bay. Its like New York here. I mean we are 35 floors off the ground! The view was bombastic!

Anyways, the glass wall had a sliding door that lead to a terrace. There were drapes of blue and white stripes which reminded me of the emgagement party.

I stood there, in front of the glass wall and just staring out to the city. It was still day light but the view was still wonderful.

[/!\ Warning /!\ ]

Just then, I felt arms coil around my torso and a chin on my shoulder.

"What do you think?", it whispered, it's breath crawling on my neck and causing me to shiver and become weak on my feet.

"Liam, its wonderful, but how much did it cost you?", I asked and turned myself around now I was facing him, our noses touched and my hands were on his chest.

"Dont think about the cost think about-"

"It must have cost you a lot did it?", I cut him off.

"Yeah. But not so. Mom and Stef- I mean- Dad spent most of the price", he said humbly.

I was speechless.

"Want to go on the bed?", he snapped.

"Is that an invitation? Or a suggestion?", I teased him.

"Lets just-", he didnt finish his sentence because I crashed my lips on his. He immediately responded to the kiss and he begun to touch me everywhere. It even felt good even with the dang clothes on!

"Dont crumple my shirt", I hissed on the kiss.

"That wont be on you anylonger anyway", he smirked and bit my lower lip. I gasped and he took the chance to enter it with his hot tongue.

"Liam", I moaned and placed my hands on his chest over his sweater. I found the zipper and I slid it down slowly and teasingly. Liam already had his big hands on my butt squeezing the cheeks and pulling me to him, making our crotches touch with all the fabrics and jean.

"Ahhh... Liam", I moaned as he parted my lips and attacked my neck. I felt him sucking, licking and nibbling around all the area he could do and it felt so damn hot.

I finally got his sweater off of him and now, I had my chin held up high as he kept forming a hickey on my neck... somewhere. He let go of one of my butt cheek and made that hand run up under my shirt.

"Zaaaayn", he moaned and pinch my right nipple who was the hardest... probably.

After all the caressing and nibbling and grinding, we were both without our shirts and Liam was pushed on the wall with me. I traced Liam's perfect abs with my finger and after that, I found myself unbuttoning his pants. Once it was unbuttoned, I pulled it down to his ankles and he stepped out of it. He was now on his boxers and I eyed his tent over there. Is he ten inches or more?!

God. I want it so bad.

Without warning, I grasped his length, Liam gasped surprisingly, with the fabric of his boxers and I placed my lips on his and we started as very rough kiss. Liam shoved his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced liked it was one of Britney Speare's dance music video.

Liam gave a little space between us as he was unbuttoning my jeans. Good, because I was getting uncomfortable with the tight sensation in my jeans. He pulled down all my layers in one go and it caused my erection to spring out and slap my lower stomach area.

I groaned as Liam took it in his grip and begun the twisting kind of stroking.

It felt different and new but wonderful.

My body started to become warmer than ever, my face must be really red by now.

"Zayn", Liam moaned and I felt a moist thing on the slit of cock. In shock, I looked down and realized Liam was on his knees and his mouth was directly infront of my dick.

Liam stoked on the lower part of my dick and he other hand was there between my balls and my entrance. I gasped when he opened his mouth and took my tip in his mouth and inside it he was playing with my tip with his tongue -- twirling and flickering it around the tip.

"Mmmm... do it- just like...mmm...like that!", I mananged to finish with all the moans as Liam blew me deep. Liam placed his left hand fingers on my balls and massaged it as he deep throated me.

I moaned Liam's name a lot as he blew me hard and fast.

"Liam, I'm gonna-"

"Dont, lets do it later, lets make this last", he announced when he pulled out of my cock. I held on my coming and released pre-cum. Liam licked it the slit and smirked up at me.

I knlet down and took all of Liam's length into my mouth and made Liam go, "Oh fuck that! Zayn! Shit! Aaah!"

I started bobbing my head and took him in my mouth and out and in and out and repeatedly hard and fast. I pulled out and flickered my tongue on the tip. Liam grabbed his shaft and dickslapped it on my face and I stuck out my tongue and Liam kept slapping his tip there. When it kept still on my tongue, I widened my mouth and took him in my mouth once more.

After a lot of sucking later, Liam bent down a bit and pulled me up to him and hungrily, he took me by the lips and he shoved his tongue right in.

Liam made me walk backwards as he lead me to the bed.

When we were on bed, I layed on my back and Liam was on top of me. The friction between our bodies;especially now that our cocks are on each other, is now hotter and it made me hornier.

"I want you Liam", I managed to speak after the moans.

"What?", Liam gasped.

"I want you. Since it was always been me topping you, I want you now", I said with all the courage in my voice.

"Are you sure you can take me?"

"If it means love and not just lust, I take every inch of you Liam", I said and reach out for his neck and I pulled his lips to mine.

"Alright", he said between the kiss and turned me around without breaking our lips apart.

Now, I was laying on my stomach.

"Let me tongue you first", he said and I bet he was smirking.

"Let you wha- OH MY FUCKING- LIAM JAMES! MMMM! ", I screamed when I felt his warm, moist tongue on my entrance. He hardened his tongue and I felt a bit of it already inside me.

Liam spread the cheeks of my butt apart and made him have better access to my butthole.

Liam twirled his tongue on the walls of my hole and I moaned and kept moaning to all the feels I was receiving now.

I gasped when I felt him push a finger into my entrance and I felt his knuckles on the cheeks.

"Are you okey?", Liam asked.

"More. I want more"

I widened my eyes with the pain of two wet fingers in my ass. He started pulling it in and out and all the pain turned to the best of pleasure.

When I felt the third finger, I already knew I was totally stretched. I moaned, "Liam. Ahhh. Stop. I want you now, stop teasing", when he rubbed my prostate.

I got on my knees and hands to support me and I felt Liam place his hand on one of my sides and the other on my entrance, getting me ready.

I literally screamed when I felt his tip slide into me, it wasnt really the one that hurt. But it was when his full length got in me.

"LIAM! Mmhmm! Fuck me!", I screamed when he started thrusting in and out of him. God, he is good at the thrusting.

With every one of his thrust, he was able to hit my prostate everytime and that made me squeal in pleasure.

"Aah!", I let out a quick moan and that caused him to thrust harder and faster.

After a lot of moans and thrusting, we got in to a different position: Liam was positioned behind me and I was laying on the bed in a side view if you had a top view of us. Liam's hand crawled to my cock and he gripped on it. He parted my legs and brought my foot behind him. I then felt his cock penetrate inside me and I placed my hand on a cheek of his ass, pulling him closer. Great, he was stroking my cock as he thrust in me. Good and pleasuring.

I moved my hips to the rhythm of Liam's thrusts. I finally heard Liam moan out once more and that got me harder.

"Zayn, I'm gonna-"

"Together", I said and climbed on top of him. (I layed my back on Liam's stomach, my legs spread apart and Liam kept stroking me)

"Aaaaah!", Liam groaned as we came hard. I felt my cum shot to my face, my neck and my stomach. Liam came inside me and it went like a lot of strong shots.

"Zaaaayn", he said and he pulled out, and the feeling as he pulled out wasnt that pleasing.

He layed beside me and I sat up and grabbed his cock, which re-hardened on my touch.

"What are you doing?", he spat and I shook my head and took him in my mouth. I pulled out and licked him dry.

"You taste heavenly Liam", I teased.

He smirked and pulled my face to his. Then I felt his tongue on the part where I had most of my cum. He ran his tongue from my cheek, to my neck and to my stomach (abs... whatever you call that area).

"You taste delightful yourself", he grinned and pressed his lips on mine, making us taste what we would together.

"I think I'm gonna be pregnant", I joked as I layed beside him and I placed my hand on his chesr. Duh, I'm never gonna be pregnant. Liam then pulled us under the covers.

"That wonderful, then I'll be the dad", he chuckled and I laughed with him.

"Speaking of that...", he continued.

"What?"

"Do want to have kids?"

My eyes widened. I was left speechless with what he asked.

"Kids?", I managed to mutter.

"Yeah. You know, adopting, giving them silly names or even name them as juniors, and raising them to be good citizens", he said. He really was confident about this.

"I-... I ...", I really was speechless.

"If you dont want, we can just-"

"Its not that I dont want kids with you Liam, its just that... what if they grow up and learn to hate us because we are gay?"

"If they love us like we are their real parents, Zayn, they wouldnt hate us", Liam said and pulled me to him and he kissed me in a chaste manner.

"Then if thats that, then I'd love to have kids with you Liam. I promised you that we'll face all the consequences and challenges together and that we will do", I smiled and brought his lips to mine.

"Lets discuss the 'having kids' next time, right now we have the wedding and college on our way. We can have kids when we have our jobs and professions, right now... lets enjoy ourselves", Liam said and pulled my chest to his. I rested my head on his shoulder and Liam rested his head on my head as he curled circles on my hair.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms again.

Wonderland, here we come.

* * *

.

.

.

Sneak peek || My Fiancé [Ziam FanFiction] *tentative title*

*a year after*

"Harry?!", I gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here", he said calmly with a smile.

"Specifically where?", I asked and he pointed at the door directly across the hallway.

He lived directly infront of me and Liam?!

"Why?!"

"I'm gonna persue my college here", he said with is strong british accent.

"Oh", I formed my lips into an 'o'

"I missed you"

"What?", I hissed.

He didnt respond.

I missed him too but I didnt want to show it. God Liam's gonna be here any minute now.

I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels. But before I can take a step, I felt being turned around and pushed against the wall.

"Get off me", I choked as he ran his fingers from my nose to my mouth and down to my belt buckle. He pressed our crotches together and damn it, he had a raging hard on.

He attacked my neck with his lips and I felt nothing but disgust.

He relaxed and I took that as an advantage to push him off. When I did, he flew to the wall across the hallway.

"I thought we already talked about this, Harry", I said as I pant and glare as him threatening-ly.

"I couldnt help", he said with a smirk.

"Get out of my life Harry! I'm engaged and you should respect that!", I spat and he pushed me back to the wall.

But before I can even yell, Harry was knocked to the floor.

"Stay. Away. From. My Fiancé"

* * *

Prologue and Chapter One to 'My Fiancé' on July 15th :) *my birthday!* at Noon of Philippine Time :) Stay tuned :)

and oh! Who can do me a little cover? Who is willing to make a book cover for me? If you can just tweet it and mention me as caption --- @RF_Rallos ... you guys know the size right? 256x400? Something like that? will u? please? :3

PS: I might update it late because July 15th here is on monday and it falls on a school day -.- so forgive me if I submit it late ^^

~~remember... a cover ^^ for me^^ because I am not good at looking for awesome Ziam photos^^ just put in the details you find on the latest cover I made :3 no dead lines ^^

~~Fifteenth of July! Mark your calendars! :*

~> I love you all :**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
93.7K 3.9K 28
[COMPLETED] Zayn and Liam love each other and are happy with their lives. But what happens when a certain ex boyfriend comes along and Ziam start to...
3.6K 227 24
Two married couples, two different dynamics that are bound to self-implode - Zayn and Liam meet on the edge of their respective wife's success and do...