Hollywood's Lie

By qish_everlyn

Tyler Owen is one of the rising international idol . He has the perfect looks, the undeniable style , the suc... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

93 1 0
By qish_everlyn

     I wake up . The memory of last night still play in my mind . Hard to admit , but last night was fun . Tyler was being the most perfect boyfriend that a girl could ask .

       I smirk . He is a very good actor . He's kinda like a devil in disguise as a pop star angel . And he only show his true devil self when he's with me .

He fools the world !

       I reach my handphone . My eyes widen . 90 missed calls from Penny ?! Oh right , she must be freaking out to find out her own bestfriend suddenly in a relationship with the famous Tyler Owen . I know she is my bestfriend , but this few days have been hectic . And she gonna make it worse .

      I turn on my laptop and browse the internet . Guess this is my new hobby now . Tyler Owen's new girlfriend still one of the hot topic right now . The pictures of our date last night already all over the internet .

      I look at the comment section . There are still many death threats .

      As well as compliment . Wow , that's a shock . Some even says we are the next hottest couple . I laugh at the joke .

My phone vibrates . A text .

Get ready . Breakfast . Meet me infront of Starbucks . Wear the clothes that I bought last night - Tyler

I roll my eyes . What a control freak ! Why did I ever agree to this ?

     I shower and get ready . I wear a beautiful white dress , knee short and a pair of converse . I don't care if it's not suit with the dress . It's comfortable . Unlike the crap that Tyler Owen said .

      I'm standing infront of the Starbucks cafe . I look at my watch . 15 minutes past 9 and yet he still haven't arrive . My eyes wandering around the place .

      Suddenly a group of teenage girls walks toward me .

      They all are wearing t-shirt with Tyler face printed on it . Their face expression doesn't look nice . And I notice they all are holding a carton of eggs , each . Uh uh . What are they going to do with that many eggs ? They sure as hell doesn't look like they going for a baking class .

      I gulp my saliva and take a few steps back . I had a bad feeling about this .

      "So you are the so called Tyler Owen's new girlfriend ?" ask one of the girls . She looks like a tiger about to jump for its prey . And all the girls behind her keep shooting me glares like a knife .

I don't answer . My tongue freeze .

"I take that as a yes ." she says .

"Girls !" she screams .

"ATTACK !!!" all the other girls roar . They all have eggs on their hands and ready to throw .

Oh no .

     I close my eyes shut . And put my hand infront of my face to block the attact .

      But .. I don't feel anything . I don't feel any slimy substances or any pain whatsoever .

Am I dead ?

      I open my eyes slowly . And all I see is a pair of green eyes . Our face are only inches away . I could feel his warm breath .

       All the girls gasp . "Oh my god ! RUN !!!" And they all running like a scared mouse . I don't understand . What happened ..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 55K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
75.8K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...
187K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
48.1K 592 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.