Bitten by Adam Levine (Adam L...

By mediagirl94

*COMPLETED* When Hazel is bitten by Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5 her boring life is about to be trans... More

Authors Note #1
Chapter One: Daylight
Chapter Two: Secret
Chapter Three: Wake Up Call
Chapter Four: Unkiss Me
Chapter Five: Animals
Chapter Six: Makes Me Wonder
Chapter Seven: Sugar
Chapter Eight: Tangled
Chapter Nine: The Man Who Never Lied
Chapter Ten: Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Chapter Eleven: She Will Be Loved
Chapter Twelve: Won't Go Home Without You
Chapter Thirteen: One More Night
Chapter Fourteen: Give A Little More
Chapter Fifteen: Harder To Breathe
Chapter Sixteen: Payphone
Chapter Seventeen: This Love
Chapter Eighteen: Lucky Strike
Chapter Nineteen: Not Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty: Fortune Teller
Chapter Twenty Two: If I Ain't Got You
Chapter Twenty Three: Wipe Your Eyes
Chapter Twenty Four: Feelings
Chapter Twenty Five: If I Never See Your Face Again
Chapter Twenty Six: Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter Twenty Seven: My Heart Is Open
Chapter Twenty Eight: Beautiful Goodbye
Chapter Twenty Nine: Sweetest Goodbye
Chapter Thirty: Doin' Dirt
Chapter Thirty One: Lost Stars
Chapter Thirty Two: Misery
Chapter Thirty Three: It Was Always You
Chapter Thirty Four: Epilogue
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION VIDEO
Q&A
Social Media!
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION SUMMARIES

Chapter Twenty One: I Can't Lie

622 36 6
By mediagirl94

Twenty One: I Can't Lie

HAZEL

I was meeting Jake for coffee at our regular place, that was the only downside to being pregnant and that was I couldn't drink caffeine. I ordered Jake's usual and got myself a small hot chocolate and a cookie because they looked delicious and my stomach was rumbling. These babies sure knew how to eat and I wasn't quite sure if they got that from their mother or father. As I sipped the warm beverage I watched the door and smiled when the bell jingled and in entered a rather dishevelled Jake, he had a beanie on top of his head and sunglasses covering his eyes and his usual suave clothes had been replaced by sweats and a baggy jumper.

He sat down opposite me and removed his glasses and beanie, I pushed his drink towards him and he drank it rather greedily.

"Err Jake what's with the get up?"

He put the coffee down and looked down at himself before grimacing and locking eyes with me.

"It's called a disguise Haze. I've been following Derek and since he knows what I look like I decided to change my appearance and I've done a pretty fine job if I say so myself."

"Oh you look different alright. Now what have you found out my little spy?"

Jake flipped me off before glancing around the shop as if he was looking for eavesdroppers.

"Well darling every time I've followed Derek it seems a certain Behati shows up. They talk which turns into an argument, but that's not the best part of this story."

So Behati had confirmed my suspicions of her working with the hunters against Adam and the rest of the pack.

"Stop stalling Jake and spill."

Jake pouted before composing himself, a large grin spread across his face.

"Derek isn't happy about Behati playing happy families with Adam. He stated that he hated Adam laying his hands on her, and then he punched a wall. But to add to the hurt, Behati then told him that Adam will be able to provide better for her child then Derek ever could."

Shut the front door, what Jake was relaying back to me couldn't be true. The only reason Derek would have any concern about Behati's baby is if he was in fact the biological father. But the guys told me that she got a DNA test at Adam's demand and it came back with Adam as the father.

"She got a DNA test and the results said Adam is the father."

Jake shakes his head.

"I use to date a guy who dealt with those DNA tests and they can easily be falsified, for the right amount of money anyone can be a baby's father. It's a scary possibility but also an advantage for us Haze, if we discover she lied on the results then Adam will dump her skinny ass and look after the babies that are rightfully his."

I sat back in my chair and took all of this new information in. Maybe there was a slight chance Behati had gone to all this trouble to win Adam back and screw over the hunters at the same time. I couldn't get my hopes up until we had proof and only one name came to mind when I thought about who could get their hands on the real DNA results, Mickey.

Pulling out my phone I pulled up our message conversation and typed a new message.

Hazel: Can you come over to mine ASAP? Nothing bad has happened but Jake and I need your expertise. Don't tell the others as we want proof before we tell everyone. Say I'm having IT issues or something x

"Who are you messaging Haze?"

I turned my phone around and showed Jake the message, he made an 'oh' shape with his mouth.

"Why didn't I think of him earlier? Here I was about to plan a scheme to break into the hospital and get the tests ourselves."

"That would be very unpractical with a pregnant lady and an untrained witch. You watch too many spy films Jake."

We left the shop and Jake opened the passenger door of his car, some old women walked past and awed the gesture stating that Jake and I were the perfect couple and they wished our baby a healthy happy life. once they were out of earshot the two of us burst into laughter as Jake pulled away from the curb.

"If I had to go straight for someone Haze, it would be you."

I pretended to fan myself.

"I'm flattered Jake."

On my lap the phone vibrated alerting me to a new message; it was a reply from Mickey.

Mickey: I'm on my way; I've bought my laptop to make your IT 'issues' seem believable. If any of the guy's message you tell them your phone tracking is down and I'm fixing it.

Hazel: Jake and I have a crazy theory and you're the only person who can prove us right or wrong Mickey x

Mickey: Should I be scared? See you soon x

I didn't reply to his last message, did Mickey need to be scared? I mean if the allegations were true about Behati and Derek he should be more pissed off than scared. The whole pack would want both her and Derek dead even more, and with Adam at the helm there was no question that fur and claws would fly.

"Home sweet home Haze."

Jake killed the engine outside my apartment complex and we got out of his car. I wouldn't have been able to cope with all this sudden change in my life if it wasn't for Jake and all his sacrifices. I needed to find a way to sincerely thank him, shit was about to hit the fan and I didn't want to see my human friend get hurt because of me.

I only managed to sit down on the sofa when someone knocked on the front door, I groaned and Jake rolled his eyes before getting up to answer it. Mickey strolled in like he owned the place and slumped down next to me.

"Where's the fire Hazel?"

I sat back and allowed Jake to fill Mickey in on his spying and what he'd discovered about Behati and Derek. It was interesting to watch Mickey's normally neutral facial expression change to confusion, and then to anger and lastly understanding of the situation.

"Shit. If this is true then Behati has been playing Adam all this time. She could have told the hunters almost anything. What do you need me to do Hazel?"

"I need you to get Behati's DNA results, if we can prove they're false then we build up more evidence against her before showing Adam and the rest of the pack and let them decide how to deal with all of this. Sound good to you?"

Mickey nodded and opened his laptop on his lap. Jake left us to make him and Mickey some coffee and myself a hot chocolate. Once Mickey went into the zone it was an interesting sight to watch as his fingers raced across the keys and his eyes flickered to all corners of the screen.

What felt like hours of anticipation turned out to be less than twenty before Mickey stopped typing and leant back against the sofa, with a look of horror written on his face. Jake and I leaned in either side of him to get a better look at the screen; there were two sets of DNA results on the screen.

"Is this what I think it is Mickey?"

Mickey nodded his head and Jake cursed under his breath. I squinted at the screen, both the results had Behati's name on but one said Adam was the father while the other read Derek.

"Wait I'm confused which one came first Mickey?"

Mickey pointed at the one with Derek's name on. I gasped as realisation struck me; Adam wasn't the father of her child. I should have been ecstatic but I was beyond pissed at the way he'd treated me these last few weeks. I felt Mickey grab my hand and squeeze reassuringly obviously having picked up on my mixed vibes.

"Deep breaths Hazel. This is good news; Adam is only father to your unborn pups."

I pulled my hand out of Mickey's and stood up before pacing up and down the small space. Jake and Mickey exchanged a worried look, I wouldn't do anything too drastic but a lot of emotions were running through me right now.

"He's treated me like shit Mickey. We mated because I thought he loved me, all he wanted was more power for the pack. He dumped me the second she came back into his life and the way he acted at the house scared me Mickey. I should be happy that Adam isn't having Behati's child but I'm not, things can never be the same after all the shit he's put me through."

"That's a lie Hazel. Adam does love you; Behati has a way of sinking her claws into him and manipulating him. The guys and I have seen this little dance they do over and over again. I'm not telling you to forgive Adam because personally I wouldn't and the rest of the guys agree with me. Do you want to know what happened after you left the house?"

Mickey stood up and pulled me into a hug, I sighed heavily and buried my head into his shoulder. I was curious now as to what went down after I told Behati in front of Adam that Matt was the father of my children.

"What happened Mickey?"

He smiled and pulled back from me.

"Matt practically beat him to a bloody pulp and accused him of putting the pack second; he accused him of choosing some lying bitch over his luna and the woman carrying his children. For a second the rest of us thought he was going to go the distance and become the new alpha but he didn't."

I was shocked to hear Matt's reaction. After Adam I guessed my next friend would be Matt, followed by James, then Mickey, then Jesse and lastly PJ. Matt was my biggest supporter and believed in putting the pack first, the fact that he would defend me from Adam so violently made me think I'd made the right choice in making him my babies 'fake' dad.

Jake cleared his throat making both Mickey and myself turn to face him.

"I hate to ruin the moment but what are we going to do about this sticky situation?"

Jake made a valid point, the three of us needed to come up with a plan of action. I pulled myself away from Mickey and folded my arms across my chest; Mickey retreated back to the sofa and shut his laptop.

"Jake's right Hazel we need to do something. But we can't be too rash; we need to build more evidence against Behati and Derek so that we have all the bases covered when we tell Adam and the other guys. I can set you guys up with some equipment if you're both willing to continue playing spies?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek, could I risk continuing following Derek and Behati? I had to think of my babies. Yes Rachel was working on her grimoire trying to find a protection spell but that was a little redundant now. Behati had probably told Derek and the hunters everything, either way I tossed the dice my life and my babies would always be in some form of danger. If we got enough proof to take Behati down then I could relax slightly, I just needed to take a leap of faith and trust my two best friends and Mickey in giving us some solid equipment to get the job done.

Jake was looking at me with pleading eyes, he really wanted to continue playing spy and since Mickey was going to give him some fun little gadgets I didn't want to burst his bubble. I ran a hand through my hair having made my mind up.

"I'll bite Mickey but the second it looks like its going south I'm out."

Mickey nodded a serious look on his face.

"Of course Hazel, the babies are your number one priority. But I know my stuff and Derek and Behati aren't going to know what's hit them when we strike."

Maybe just maybe this plan was crazy enough to work.

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: @MsBuddingStar (Main)

Twitter #2: @mediagirl94 (Wattpad)

YouTube: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (fandom): fangirl94stuff

Depop: mediagirl94

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 203 15
Adam Lambert is new in the werewolf world, and with the help of a professional werewolf like Tommy, Adam will learn that his new abilities are used t...
changes By Quinn

Fanfiction

143 6 9
Everybody's favorite Fraidy Cat Disaster Boy, Ricky Bowen, and Heartthrob Boy Band Werewolf EJ Caswell. Ricky and his friends gear up for their senio...
8.7K 789 66
Ryan King is an Alpha desperately trying to hold his pack together. Between the blood thirsty enemy packs wanting to take what's his, a council that...
1M 41.3K 41
Living a normal life was easy. You had everything you wanted; a job, friends. The only bad thing? Being unable to love anyone but your mate. But who...