Another Moment in the Hood

By KingofThugs

"She like them street guys but the girl so innocent." - Story of Cali, third book in the Hood Girl trilogy More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue Pt.1: Until Death do us Part
New
New

Epilogue Pt.2: My Love for you is Forever

13.3K 521 105
By KingofThugs

I know y'all y'all been waiting, so here you go. Comment and vote.

-

Trill sat in the waiting room of the hospital with his elbows resting against his knees and his head in between his hands. His shirt and hands were covered in Cali's blood. Cali's family was here but he tuned them out. He didn't want to talk to anyone because he let this happen. He was right there and he couldn't protect her.

-

He reached for the gasoline container pouring some over the room and on Dime's body. He tossed it to the side and took a match out lighting it and throwing it on the ground. Trill reached for the door holding his side and leaving out. He limped to his car and got in with a groan.

Dime turned over coughing up blood and holding his chest. He sat up and looked around the smoke covered room. He slowly got up and blood drooling out his mouth. He limped to the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Fuck." He said in frustration. He found a tool on the ground and tried to pick the lock open.

"Open. Shit." He coughed into his arm trying not to breathe in the smoke.

He finally got it open and stumbled out the room. Once he was outside he fell to the ground in pain and coughing. He got himself up and slowly walked towards his car. He found his keys in his pocket and got them out unlocking his car door. He opened it and fell inside. If he didn't get help soon he was going to die. He grabbed his phone dialing his lil shawty number.

"Dime, what's up?"

"Come get me from that abandoned house on 17th, quick." He said and he dropped the phone to his lap. He leaned his head back and tried to settle his breathing.

He going to regret fucking with me. He thought.

-

A doctor finally came out after hours of waiting.

"What's her status?" Harlem asked with his arm wrapped around Zacori.

"She's in a coma. Did you guys know she was 6 weeks pregnant?"

"Was?" Trill finally said something.

"Yes, I'm sorry. She lost the baby."

"What the fuck man!" Trill yelled punching the wall.

"Sir, you're going to have to calm down if you want to stay here. There will be no visiting today also."

Trill stormed off not wanting to hear no more. He opened the door to the stairwell and took a seat at the bottom of the stairs.

"Baby. Don't leave me."

Trill mind kept going to where he held Cali in his arms bleeding. He couldn't do nothing about it is what hurt him the most. He should've been the one to get shot.

"Brandon. It hurts."

The look on her face of panic and pain. Tears were welled up in her eyes as she tried to keep her eyes open. She was in pain and he couldn't take that away from her.

He held his face and his hands letting the tears fall. The happiest day of his life became the worst. He was beyond hurt. He heard the door open and didn't bother to look. He knew it was Gunz once he sat next to him.

"Bro. I'm sorry."

"On my fucking wedding day though G. This shit hurts." Trill said.

Gunz brought him into a bro hug and Trill cried more. This was literally the worst feeling ever.

Trill pulled away and wiped his face. He haven't cried in so long but at this moment he didn't care.

"Come on man. Go home wash ya self up then come back."

Trill nodded and got up. His eyes were bloodshot red as he went back into the waiting room.

"We're going to all be back tomorrow." Zacori said.

"Aight."

Zacori and Harlem left without another word. Zaire and HJ were already gone. The only ones in the waiting room were Brielle and his mother. Kay and the baby were there too.

"Daddy." Karmen said reaching for Trill.

"Hey baby girl." Trill picked her up and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm coming back to the house with y'all." Brielle said knowing that her brother will need help.

"Aight. Where Kylie?" Trill asked noticing she wasn't in the room.

"Mommy took her to the bathroom." Trill nodded.

"Let me know if you need anything." Gunz said picking up the car seat Aylin was in.

"Thanks G." They dapped each other up and Gunz left with Kay.

Just then Trill's mother came walking back with Kylie.

"Y'all ready to go?" Trill asked holding Karmen.

"Pops where mommy?" Kylie asked with a sad face.

Trill kneeled in front of Kylie and took her hand.

"She got hurt but the doctors making sure she gets better. We can see her tomorrow." Trill tried his best to explain the situation.

"Ok. Can I call my daddy?"

"Yea as soon as we get home."

-

"Kylie take my cell phone and call him." Trill said once they made it in the house.

"I'll get them ready for bed." Brielle said.

"Thanks Brielle. I appreciate it." Trill said.

He jogged up the steps and walked into their room. He sighed and pulled his shirt over his head tossing it on the floor. He took his shoes off and stepped out of his pants.

He walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on. He stepped in and just let the hot water run down on him for a while.

"Man." Trill mumbled shaking his head as tears went down his face.

He never felt this way before but he didn't like the feeling at all. It's like his heart broke into a million pieces. He finally washed up and stepped out the shower wrapping the towel around his waist.

He walked into his walk in closet dropping his towel and putting on his Calvin Klein boxes. He put on deodorant then pulled on his Nike black jogger sweats and a black crew neck. He pulled the black hoodie over his head and stepped his feet into his black and red huaraches.

"Pops." He hear Kylie's soft voice on the other side of the door.

He walked over to the door and opened it. "Yea Kylie?"

"I talked to him and he said he coming over."

"Ok." Trill took the phone from her and she walked off. He shut the door and walked over to the side of the bed taking a seat.

He grabbed the gun from the side of the bed and looked down at it.

"This shit hurts so bad." He spoke to himself.

He pulled his phone out and dialed Gunz number.

"Yo." Gunz answered the phone.

"You sleep?" Trill asked.

"Nah I was just up with Kay. What's up?"

"You feel like riding?"

"You know I'm down. Come get me."

"Aight, be there in 10." Trill said then hung up the phone.

The person who did this been living for too long. Trill put his phone in his pocket and his gun in his waist band. He went downstairs where he saw Brielle sitting on the couch with Kylie.
"I'll be back." Trill said.

"Be careful." Brielle said.

Trill opened the door and Maurice stood there like he was about to knock.

"You know who did it?" Maurice asked immediately.

"I'm about to go find that shit out right now."

Maurice nodded. He was hurt that something happened to Cali because that's his daughter's mother. "I'm just going make sure Kylie straight."

Trill nodded and left. He got into his car and turned it on. He took his phone out his pocket feeling it vibrate. He unlocked it and clicked on the new messaged from Harlem, Cali's father.

Harlem: this a homeboy of mine that work for the city. He owe me a favor so use him to get into the camera system

Good looking Harlem

Trill replied and deleted the message after saving the number of the homeboy into his phone.

-

"Ok so this is the camera feed of the day of the wedding." The dude said showing Trill and Gunz.

"Aight. Speed it up until thirty minutes before she got shot." Trill said.

"Switch the camera to that tall building entrance." Gunz said looking closely.

The wedding was private and had high level of security so the shooter had to go somewhere high leveled.

Trill watched the door closely and he seen a man walking towards it holding a duffel bag. He had a hood on but when he turned around for a quick moment Trill knew exactly who it was.

"I know who it is." Trill said.

"Hold on. Who drove him?" Gunz asked looking at the car. He watched the front seat driver as she pulled off.
"Vanessa a grimy bitch." Gunz said yo himself.

"Aight we out." Trill said leaving. He was pissed off.

"So who the dude?" Gunz asked once they were finally in the car.

"Dime. I thought I killed the nigga but this time I'm making sure he dead." Trill said pulling off.

"Vanessa?"

"She dead too." Trill said.

-

Finally after asking around they knew where Dime was laying his head at. He should've figured it would be with Vanessa.

Trill and Gunz pulled their hoods up over their head and got out car. They walked to the back of her house while Trill screwed the silencer on.

Gunz picked the back door lock and they were in. As they walked deeper into the small house they could hear faint sounds of moaning.

They creeped upstairs and stopped at a cracked door where the sounds were coming from. Trill held his gun up and pushed the door open making it push into the wall hard.

"Ahh." Vanessa screwed while trying to wrap herself in the cover.

Dime tried to reach for something but Gunz quickly shot his hand making him scream in pain.

"What's up mothafuckas. Was I  interrupting?" Trill asked smartly.

"Please don't kill me." Vanessa begged.
"You shut ya whining ass up." Trill hit Dime with the gun across his face. "See you though ya ass was slick. You really going try and kill my wife though." Trill said taking off his hood.
"You fucked up."

"Brandon." Vanessa gasped. "What's going on?"

"Shut the fuck up cause you helped." Gunz said.

"I didn't help him do anything. Trill I didn't know." Vanessa cried.

Gunz went up to her and placed the gun against her temple. "Well you dying today." Gunz said.

"You tried to kill me." Dime spat.

"And I'm really going to kill you now." Trill emptied two bullets into his chest and another one in the middle of his head. Vanessa cried louder.

"And this." Trill said replacing Gunz gun with his own against her temple. "Is your suicide." Trill shot her one time watching her body fall against the ground.

"You good bro?" Gunz asked.

"I'm straight."

-

"Daddy. We see mommy?" Karmen asked as Trill held her in his arms.

"Yea."

It's been a few months and Cali was still in the coma. She missed the twins birthday of them turning two.

"I hope she wakes up today." Kylie said with a frown.

"She'll wake up soon."

They walked into her private room and Trill took a seat next to her bed. Sitting on each of his legs were Karmen and Braeden.

"I miss you." Braeden said.

"I miss you too mommy." Kylie said with watery eyes.

"I thought we said we wasn't going to cry this time." Trill said holding Kylie between his legs while she hid her face in his chest.

"I just want her back." Kylie sniffed.

"Me too." Trill grabbed Cali's hand and brought to his lips kissing it. "We miss you baby. Just come back to us, we need you." His eyes were watery but he promised himself he wasn't going to cry. He needed to be strong for their children.

Trill sighed looking at her. He let her hand go and leaned back in the chair.

-

Cali opened her eyes and closed them back. She opened them again and blinked a couple times. She looked around the room and immediately smiled.

"Ky." She tried to get out. "Kylie." She croaked out.

Kylie turned around with teary eyes and smiled.

"Mommy." She said excitedly.

Cali sat up and pulled Kylie in for a hug. "My baby." Cali cried holding her tightly.

"Baby." Cali looked up and saw Trill holding the twins.

"Mommy." The twins said reaching for her.

Kylie pulled away and Trill sat the twins on the bed with her. "I missed y'all." Cali smiled giving them a hug.

Trill leaned down and kissed Cali's forehead and pulled her into his chest. It felt good to hold her again.

"Brandon." Cali looked up at him and cried before wrapping her arms around him into a hug.

"Let me get a doctor for you." Trill said.

"Hold on." Cali mumbled into his chest not wanting to let go.

Kylie wrapped her arms around her mother laying her head on her chest. The twins tried to do the same thing. Cali was loving the feeling of being able to see and touch her family again.

"How long I've been out?" Cali asked pulling away.

"A few months. Did you know?" Trill asked.

"It was going to be a surprise for the honeymoon."

"I'm sorry Cali."

"Its not your fault."

"Yes it is. If I was just there." He couldn't help but to blame himself.

"I'm still here. I love you Brandon. That doesn't change."

"My love for you is  forever."

The end.

-----

Y'all like?

Thank you for reading my book. I enjoyed writing it.

-kingofthugs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 18
"𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, " 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟...
971K 37.2K 32
(Lost In Love) (Love Lost) (Love Hurts) (Love And Lies)
905K 55K 61
𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥...
2M 102K 49
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗'.