Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue

Part 33

139 5 4
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 33: -

Ella’s POV

We’ve been married 4 months and 23 days today. It’s now the twenty-fifth of August, our joint birthday. We’re both 19 today. My doctors also took me off my chemotherapy two weeks ago. Why I’ve no idea but they did, I have been feeling a little better since they took me off but I’m still confused as to why they took me off. Micky also moved down to London with the rest of the boys. They had to go to London, however, he was here today since I have an important doctor’s appointment and it’s our birthday party. Courtesy of everyone. Honestly, I’m terrified of today; it’s like receiving the bad news all over again.

   The fans were sort of accepting of Micky and I’s marriage, the hates died down for which I’m thankful for. I can finally be myself again without wondering what’s gonna happen with the fans and whether I’d get hate or not. When Micky and I were in Edinburgh, a couple of people had seen us and taken pictures, which resulted in our wedding rings being shown, which meant we had to go do this interview to confirm it. Much to the dismay of Micky and I. It was a horrible experience.

“Hey babe, we need to go if we wanna make it there on time,” Micky said while entering our bedroom.

“I know, I’m just coming,” I said while getting out of bed. Lately, I’ve been weak and sleepy but hopefully the cancer hasn’t gotten progressive again. I couldn’t deal with it again; I didn’t wanna have to deal with it again. For the whole year of my life, I’ve fought cancer; it’s time for a break. I just don’t know what’s going on with my body; it’s never ending and never changing. I just hope that the time’s come for a little luck to come my way.

   I finished getting ready for this damn doctors, it wasn’t for the fact of being scared. It was more for the fact of the news, I’d be receving. Hearing the words ‘it’s terminal’ or ‘I’m sorry, there’s nothing more we can do’ would crush me. They would crush Micky as well and seeing him upset, would be the worst experience in my life. When we lost the baby, it crushed me to see him upset. He’s far too precious to know.

“Ella, we have to go now”

“I’m coming” I said with a yawn.

“How the hell are you tired? You’ve literally just woken up like 30 minutes ago”

“I’ve no idea. Maybe today will give us an indication as to what’s going on with my awkward body”

“Ella, it’ll be nothing bad. Could just be the flu or something”

“Micky, it’s the middle of summer. Well it’s nearly the end of summer so it’s still quite warm”

“Ella, there is such a thing called a summer cold. You actually used to get it a lot as a child. Running around with your snotty nose and your damn awful sneezing”

“But I haven’t been sneezing nor have a snotty nose. I’ve just been hungry and sleepy”

“Ella, I don’t know but tell the doctor today because you’ll need to find out”

“I know but Micky, what if it’s serious”

“Ella, it could be nothing too so don’t get your knickers in a twist”

“I’m not, it’s just I’m worried, is all”

“I know you are but baby girl, you’ll be fine. Now come on before you’re late” Micky ended up saying while exiting the room. I knew he was right but I just couldn’t stop worrying. My whole life depends on today. It can go either one way or another. I just hoped it went the way I wanted it.

   We’re here and we’re waiting on Dr Michaels coming out. I’ll admit, I’m freaking nervous. Micky keeps squeezing my hand in reassurance. I know he’s trying to comfort me but he’s freaking out as well so it’s not exactly helping.

“Mrs Parsons?” Dr Michaels shouted. I stood up and Micky stayed. What the heck?

“Micky, you not coming?”

“I’m terrified Ella”

“So am I but I need you there. So please, come” He just nodded and stood up. This was horrible.

Micky’s POV

Walking into the doctor’s office with Ella was nerve racking. I was legitimately scared. I was just scared in case they told her she didn’t have long to live. It’s just a horrible feeling to feel and horrible words to hear. Being told one thing is great but being told the other…A big no-no.

“So Ella, I’m assuming you’re wondering why we’ve pulled you in on your birthday”

“Yeah, actually. I’m also wondering why I’ve been taken off my medication when I’ve not been told if I’m clear or not”

“You were taken off to see if you were clear or not. The reason we’ve also pulled you in on your birthday is because we have two pieces of information that needed to be told to you”

“And they are?”

“Ella, have you recently been feeling so tired, so hungry and so emotional?”

“A little, why?”

“There’s a reason for it but for the first set of news. Your bloods have come back and you’ll be pleased to know that you are indeed cancer free. You beat cancer Ella, and it was quite serious too”

“Seriously?! I’m clear?” She squealed. Today was just an epic day, not only did we turn 19 but we just were told that Ella is clear. That’s a freaking relief.

“You are indeed. That’s why we also took your medication off you, because we thought you were clear. And we were right. Your second piece of news will comes a maybe shock to you both since we don’t know how it’s completely possible. But Ella, you’re six weeks pregnant. How your baby’s survived we don’t know since you were on the medication”

“Wait a sec…Did you just say I’m carrying a little baby?”

“I did indeed”

“But how’s it possible?”

“That’s what we don’t know. However, we will have to keep an eye on your baby and you because you were a cancer patient and you got pregnant while taking the drugs. Drugs that ridiculously harmful”

“Wow” She said shocked. I couldn’t even say two words, I couldn’t even form them. Two pieces of excellent news in one day, that’s a freaking good thing. It’s as if lady luck has finally rained down on us and gave us the best luck in the world. She’s been given the all clear and we’re expecting our first child together. That is amazing.

  Ella couldn’t really contain her happiness; it was as if she was ready to explode. Honestly, she was like a happy bunny, jumping all around the place.

“Ella, calm down. We don’t wanna give the game away just yet. We’ll admit it to everyone at the party later”

“It’s just so exciting though, our own little spud in this tummy of mine. I’m cancer free as well and we can finally live our lives without worries or limitations” She giddily replied.

“Ella but you’re now pregnant. You can’t do much either, again”

“I know but Micky, at least it’s not crippling me”

“Ella, not to rain on your parade but you don’t know what’s gonna happen. Just think back to our first one, it ended in heartbreak and it hurt us both. I know, hopefully, that won’t happen but Ella, I love you and I love that little spud in your tummy but I just need and want you to be safe. I don’t want you over doing things at such an early period in your pregnancy” I said stern but softly.

“Micky, I remember the first like it just happened yesterday. I don’t wanna do anything that will jeopardise this one but I don’t wanna be resigned to doing nothing again. I’m meant to be packing to come and live with you and the guys in London, I can’t just sit there and do nothing. It needs done. Rachel’s near her due date and she’s still going about. I just don’t wanna be the one relying on everyone again”

“Ella, Rachel wasn’t riddled with cancer, you were. There’s a difference and Ben’s there to help her at times so she isn’t completely on her own. I know I can’t really be there with having to be in London to record but I’m trying to be the best husband I can”

“Micky, you are the best husband in the world. I don’t mind that you’re off in London because I know that it’s for your career and for you to be able to support your family. Look, I know I have my friends around me but I wanna be independent”

“Ella, your stubbornness will get you nowhere because you’re gonna be so stubborn that it’s gonna set you up for a fail. Look, I know you wanna do this on your own but I’d much rather it if someone was there to help you. You’ll be lifting heavy boxes and stuff and that’s not right which is why I’ll have a word with my brother and Dale to see if they’ll help you. I know you’re gonna say, you don’t need help but in actual fact, you do”

“Micky, please no. Gosh, I understand you love me and that you wanna protect me but seriously, you need my brother to come in and help?”

“Yep, Ella, I don’t care if they go through your underwear drawer or that because they’re packing your stuff up but you need the help. You need to be doing, only light stuff. Call me a controlling husband all you want, I’m just looking out for you”

“I’m not calling you anything Micky, I understand you’re looking out for me but I can do things on my own”

“I’m not saying you can’t but Ella, just think about it”

“Whatever”

Ella’s POV

I understand Micky’s just looking out for me but I’m only 6 weeks gone, it’s not as if I’m 6 months. I can do things on my own without any supervision. I do understand where he’s coming from in the aspect of me lifting things, I can put my back in easily or I can miscarry the baby, which I don’t wanna do but I just wanna be able to do normal things. Damn men!

   Micky and I were getting ready for our little get together, in May’s, courtesy of my family. I don’t even know why they’re throwing Micky and I a nineteenth birthday party but it gives us an amazing platform to tell everyone the two amazing pieces of news.

“Micky are you in the least, nervous about telling people our news tonight?”

“A little, although, I guess since we’re married, it’s normal. If you’re really scared about telling them about the pregnancy”

“It’s the pregnancy bit that worries me the most. Like, I understand people want us to be parents but I just want my family, both my families to be happy but I’m scared that neither of them will”

“Ella, my parents, along with yours will be over the moon. I don’t know how they felt about maybe being grandparents three years ago but we’re ready this time and we’re settled and happy. There is no one else for me other than you and you know that. The whole world knows that. Babe, if they aren’t happy then that’s their loss. We’re starting our family and that’s a good thing. We finally get to have a go at things and that’s amazing. You are amazing”

“I’m not amazing,” I mumbled.

“Ella, you seriously are. You’ve defeated cancer, yeah, there’s a chance it could come back but you’ve gotten rid of it. You have a little baby inside of you, growing each second of every day. We’re moving forward, together. More importantly though, you have grown as a person. Yes, William unfortunately died from his cancer and you lost a friend but you were strong enough to continue on in your treatment”

“William’s death was the worst thing to happen to his family and it was caused by the damn hospital. They gave him the wrong treatment. I know there’s no way to bring him back and I know you both hated each other but he was a saviour to me when you came back. He was a friend that I needed to guide me along because without him I would’ve been a lost puppy”

“I didn’t hate him, I was jealous of him. He gained your attention from the get go while I was losing out on it. We did say goodbye to each other but somehow we found a way back to each other and I’m happy we did. Baby girl, I love you and I’m always gonna be there, along the way”

“I know. He didn’t actually have my attention from the get go, I actually shouted at him the first time and then poured my heart out to him, calling myself every name under the sun. Thinking back, I don’t even know why I did that but come on; we best finish getting ready before every one wonders where the hell we are”

“Ella, he was still your friend regardless. Come on before everyone does worry,” He said with a chuckle. I just smiled and followed him out our room. Everyone had already left for the party and left us alone. I was just really nervous about telling everyone the news of it all.

   We arrived at the party and it was in full swing, there was no alcohol here in May’s because well, let’s face it. We’d be a bunch of reckless idiots and no one could handle us. I was literally trembling at the sight of this place. Not in the bad way, just a nervous kind of attitude. Telling people scared the crap outta me. Maybe it’ll go the right way.

“And here’s the birthday husband and wife” Lottie shouted out as Micky and I entered the building. I just hid my face in embarrassment, I was happy, just a hyperactive Lottie equals embarrassment. It happens every damn year.

“Lottie, shut up and calm down. Please no more embarrassment. You do it every year,” Micky groaned. Glad, I wasn’t the only one feeling the embarrassment.

“It’s all part of the birthday celebrations. You know, birthday together which means birthday sex for both of you in one. It makes it extra special”

“Lottie, we can’t have sex now,” I said a little too loudly because everyone stopped staring.

“What do you mean you can have sex?” My mum questioned.

“Um, how do I put this nicely? Um, I’m pregnant. Six weeks along to be exact” I said timidly.

“So you’re dying and you’re pregnant? Have you never heard of contraception?”

“Mum, there’s some other news along with the pregnancy one. If you calm down long enough, you’ll know in due course”

“Ella, please tell us now to stop this worrying. What else did the doctor say?” My mum begged.

“Um, you know how I got taken off my medication two weeks ago? Well, they did it because they thought I was clear and it turns out that I’m all clear. I have no more cancer in my body. However, because I got pregnant while on the medication the doctors have to keep an eye on me and track my progress”

“YOU’RE CANCER FREE?” My mum shouted. I just nodded my head in a yes formation. When I did this slight action, my mum began jumping up and down like an idiot. Everyone just burst out laughing at her actions. My mum should’ve been a comedian. My dad just backed away from her, as if to say, I don’t know you, you mad person. It was quite funny. Today probably has been amazing.

  Everyone seemed accepting of our news, even Alex was. He seemed lost without William beside him. William was an amazing person and he lit up the room whenever he was in it. A lot of people did turn out for his funeral but I guess sometimes it’s his time to go. Who knows? I know cancers annoying but sometimes it’s too progressive for your own good. Sometimes it gets the better of you and your left stranded there, alone and unresponsive. I’m just thankful for the wonderful chances I’m able to create and to relive. For the time I’m gonna be able to spend with my family and with my loved ones, for the new memories I’m about to create with my first child. Love will always guide me along, it’ll help make the rational decisions and it’ll help make me a better person. Without Micky, I don’t know where I’d be. Dead, alive or somewhere in between, I’ve no idea but I am thankful for the little help of encouragement he gave me and the reassurance he gave along the way. I’m thankful for the help he’s been and for the memories he’s gave me for the rest of my life. I’m thankful for the wonderful wedding my parents gave me and to the wonderful time they’ve spent with me and I’m happy they’re accepting of my pregnancy and my marriage. I’m just happy I’m able to spend a lot more time with Micky and my family.

“We finally get our happy ever after,” Micky whispered.

“We do indeed” I replied. We did get our time together and I’m happy we got together again.

A/N: -

It's over now :( - le cries.  It's been a wonderful journey with you all :) I know it's not the longest story in the world but it's long enough. I hope you all enjoyed the story and I hope you'll all read the two crossover stories in the sequence. I have Dan's story planned and titled but it won't be written until Greg's one is almost over. 

But it goes: - 

- Together Again

- All Things Possible

- Broken and Bruised

Anyway, there will be an epilogue but it's not gonna be the same as what's in the next book :) Thank you and I love you all who's read it . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 101 32
[Book 2] - I wouldn't say I like him but I can't stop these intimate feelings for him. Like, I want nothing more than to just slam him up against the...
92.7K 2K 51
Ian and Mickey have a casual sex relationship. Officially. Between having sleepovers at 'their place' and making bets who will give in first and fina...
55.3K 5.1K 40
Today,after 3 years I am back in this country where I never thought to return. 3 years of that horrible incident,3 years of loneliness,pain,tears and...
2K 60 18
The fourth story in the Saiko Wylde Universe. There was a woman named Ecstasy "Stacy" Miller who lived in an old apartment somewhere in Los Angeles...