More than words (Dean Winches...

By CrystalClean007

J.C is a seemingly normal college student that attends Stanford,with her bestfriends. Little does she know he... More

College Life
Meeting Dean
Waiting for Sam
The Fire
The Connection
Weird feelings
A New Case
A New Case Pt.2
The Kiss
You're so confusing!
The Aftermath
Made For Eachother
The Cast
The Specialist
Hellhound On My Trail
Hellhound On My Trail Pt. 2
Daring To Move
Closer
Tonights The Night
You put the Hell in Hellhound
It's Not Real
It's Time To Duel
Who wants to be a millionaire?
Do YOU have what it takes?
Wrong Turn

Car Trouble

15.3K 447 156
By CrystalClean007

EDITED!

**********************

The voices continued to whisper,getting louder with every passing moment. "Stop." I mumbled,putting my hands to my ears to block them out. Yet,thy still continued to get louder.

"Jaime,close your eyes." A deep voice demanded. I closed my eyes tightly,listening to the voice that stood out among the rest.

"Open them." It commanded again. I slowly opened my eyes,afraid of what I was going to see.

I was in the same office looking room again. I looked to see Castiel sitting in the chair behind the desk.

"Have you figured it out yet?" He questioned me.

"Umm,actually.." I started,smiling nervously at the angel. He sighed and closed his eyes. "This isn't that hard,Jaime." It's J.C,I thought to myself with a scowl on my face.

"Where's Al?" I asked changing the subject. He looked at me with a confusion all over his face.

"Alexander!" Castiel paused.

"Alexander is no longer with us. His body was found murdered in Lawrence,Kansas." Castiel said with no type of sympathy. I had felt a type of bond with Al,like we had known each other our whole lives. I couldn't help,but feel a little heavyhearted.

"In Sam and Dean's hometown?" I asked,my self in particular.

"Listen,angels are dying and we are trying to get to the bottom of this. So,I need you to cooperate with me." He took a deep breath and made intense eye contact with me. "You are a Nephilim. Half human,half angel." My jaw dropped. This is insane. He is mistaken me for someone else! I'm just normal J.C!

"Now,in the book of Genesis, Nephilims were created by sons of God and daughters of men,but you're a special case. Your mother is an angel and your father is a human." Castiel continued.

With my mouth still slightly open,I looked down. Then it hit me,I looked up at Castiel with determination running through my veins.

"You said IS. Where's my mother?" Castiel looked surprised.

"Your mother didn't know you would have wanted to see her.."

"Well,I do! Let me speak to her!" I demanded,feeling a rightful authority running through my body.

"As you-" Castiel was cut off,then everything went black.

I woke up in a strange room in a queen sized bed,with purple sheets. I looked down and saw that I was still in my t-shirt and jeans. What happened to Castiel? Where am I?

I sat up and as soon as I did,my head started pounding. I rubbed my temple with my right hand,using my left to lean on for support.

I heard muffled voices coming from outside the wooden door. I snapped my head in that direction and slowly got out of the bed. I turned the gold painted door knob and walked into the hallway,following the voices. "This better not be any more angel stuff." I grunted.

I walked down the stairs and still didn't see anybody. On the table was Sam's laptop,okay, we were still at Cassie's house,but where were they? I heard more muffled voices in a room almost down the hall from the living room.

I walked over to the door and put my hand on the knob. I took a deep breath and turned,opening the door. I gasped at the sight I saw and quickly slammed the door shut. I stood in the same spot for a moment,trying to register what I just witnessed,then spun on my heel and ran upstairs to the room I woke up in.

I slammed the door and jumped on the bed. "UGH!" I screamed into my pillow.

Sam's POV

"Sam!" Dean called out from the porch. I ran out thinking he was in trouble,but came to a stop when I saw him with J.C.

"She's zoned out. Take her upstairs,lets just stay here." Dean almost commanded me. I rolled my eyes and tried to help J.C up. Her eyes looked glazed over and uninterested in anything going on outside of her head.

"You guys can use the bedroom upstairs." Cassie suggested emerging from the living room. I nodded and lead the way for J.C. I opened the door and sat her on the bed.

I'm worried about her,she's been acting weird lately. Maybe,it's because what happened to Jess. I sighed. "And Dean's just making it worse." I said out loud to nobody in particular. I moved a piece of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. I hate seeing her like this.

Just then an idea popped into my head. "J.C,I'm gonna step out for a bit,I'll be right back." I said to her. She didn't respond,but it's ok,I wouldn't be long.

~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later,I came back from the store. I got J.C instant Mac and cheese with Coca cola and gummy bears. Jess would get this stuff for her when J.C was having a bad day. I walked in to see my laptop open on the table. No sign of Dean or Cassie.

I heard a few muffled moans and groans. "Dammit,Dean." I mumbled. Hopefully,J.C is asleep or still zoned out. I walked upstairs and opened the door to see J.C laying on the bed with her face buried in the pillow. A few sniffles was all I needed to hear to know that she knows about Dean and Cassie.

I sat on the bed and placed my hand on her back,rubbing in a circular motion.

"As soon as this case is over,I want to go to Bobby's." I heard her muffled voice,still having her face against her pillow.

"Shh,you're upset right. Lets talk about that when we get there." I soothed.

J.C picked up her head to reveal her puffy,tear filled eyes. My heartached for her,I knew the feeling if not being able to be with the one you want. She sat up and clinged on to me,crying her little heart out. I wrapped my arms around her and continued to rub her back.

"Why do I have to have feelings for him?" She spoke in between sobs. I just held on to her tighter.

"Hang in there. Dean is just being Dean. " I know why she was hurting so bad,I accidentally walked in on her and Dean kissing at the hospital. I really thought he liked her,if anyone could change Dean's ways I was sure it was going to be J.C. I don't know what to do in the mean time. Jess was the one who knew how to handle this kind of stuff.

I need to step it up.

Dean's POV

"Shit." I messed up. Shit,shit,shit. "J.C!" I tried to call after her.

"Dean! Really? We're in the middle of sex and you want her to come back?!" Cassie shouted at me. Cassie was an old flame and no doubt I still had feelings for her,but J.C,there was something about her. I can't put my finger on it,but I just have this connection with her. Well,I did. She probably hates me now.

"Dean!" Cassie shouted to get my attention. I snapped my head back in her direction looking up at her,since she was on top. I'm not in the mood anymore. Cassie scoffed and rolled her eyes at me before getting off. I laid there looking at the ceiling. I heard her start to put her clothes back on and go into the restroom.

I finally got up and put my clothes back on,then walked out of her room and made my way to J.C. I peeked in and saw Sam holding her. I was about to barge in and rip him off,but I stopped myself when I heard light sobs.

I'm such an ass. I can't believe I made her cry. I took a step back,and headed back down stairs. I'm going to take care of this killer truck that's terrorizing Cassie and her dad,so we can just get the hell out of here.

"Dean,where are you going?" Cassie asked watching me walk out the door with all the research we did.

"To finish the job. Don't leave the house." I said sternly.

"Don't go getting all authoritative on me,I hate it." Cassie snapped.

I sighed in frustration.

"Don't leave the house, please?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to J.C's POV

"So,when are we going to get on this case already?" I asked rubbing my eyes to stop the sting from the tears.

"We already have all the info,we just need to find the body then burn it." Sam said getting up off the bed. I saw the food he got me and felt a smile come to my face. He remembered.

"Well,lets go get Dean and get this over with!" I said jumping up with lots of energy. Sam chuckled and went downstairs with me on his trail.

"Cassie,where's Dean?" Sam asked. I was trying so hard not to glare at her,so I just looked the other way.

"He said he went to go finish the job." She responded blandly.

"What?!" Sam and I,shouted in unison ,turning our heads to look at each other quickly. We rushed outside to see that he took the Impala. Shit,he's going to get himself killed.

"Cassie,do you have a car we could borrow?" Sam asked running back into the house,frantically waiting for an answer. 5 minutes later,he ran out the house with a set of keys. We both hopped into the car and sped off to look for Dean.

"Dammit,Dean!" I yelled out in frustration. I may hate him at the moment,but that doesn't mean I want him dead!

"Sam,do you know where we're going?" I asked my emotions flying everywhere.

"Cassie's dad gave us some information about him and the other guys who were killed a while back,turns out they killed a guy and now his spirit is getting revenge. We're heading to the swamp they dumped him." Sam explained.

" I missed alot..why'd they kill him?" Sam chuckled at my comment.

"Cassie's mom chose her dad over this Cyrus guy,he was terrorizing them,so they ganged up on him and accidentally beat him to death. The mayor who died was only a cop when it happened,but he let it slide because he felt like Cyrus had it coming."

"I think I'd want revenge,too..."

"Hey,hey,lets not talk about revenge while you're mad at my brother here." Sam said trying to make me laugh. It worked,I chuckled and flicked his arm.

We arrived at the swamp and saw fire marks in the grass. Dean already burned the body. So it's over right? Wrong. At the corner of my eye I saw a pair of giant monster truck headlights.

"Shit! Sam go,go!!" I yelled pointing at the lights.

"Call Dean!" I grabbed Sam's phone and found his number in the recents.

Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the middle of nowhere with a killer truck on my ass!" I heard him yell on the other side of the line.

"How? He's on our-" I stopped when I looked back to see that the truck wasn't there anymore. Oh,man think fast.

"Um,spirits can't go on hollowed ground right? Is there a church near by??"

"You want me to crash into a church?" Shit,he's right.

"Tell Dean to go to the church that was burned down! The ground is still hollowed." Sam cut in still speeding down the road.

"You get that?"

"Got it." Dean answered. Then I heard a click. I'm nervous. Hopefully,he makes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was one hell of a car chase!" Dean exclaimed with a huge smile. I cringed at his words. They reminded me of our kiss. One hell of a kiss. We were back at Cassie's house,getting our stuff so we can leave this dreaded place.

"Dean!" Cassie called out before he got into the car. He waited for her to say whatever she had to say. Cassie grabbed his face and gave him a VERY long kiss. I felt tears sting my eyes as she ran her fingers through his messy blonde hair.

After what seemed like an eternity,they parted. I saw them talking,but I really wasn't interested in what they were talking about. I laid down and zoned out. Not looking up,I heard the Impala's engine start up and drive off.

The car ride was silent for a good 20 minutes before Dean spoke. "Hey,quick thinking on that hollowed ground idea."

I didn't say anything. I heard him sigh.

"I was thinking..maybe you should just stay with us. It seems like you're settling into the life nicely." He continued,trying to make conversation.

"Take me to Bobby's." I responded without looking at him.

"J.C,I think-"

"You know what? I don't give a damn about what you think. Take me to Bobby's." I interrupted Dean,as I sat up to face him. So he can see how pissed off I was,how hurt I was.

"Is this about.." He started to question.

"Just shut up,Dean! You kissed me,then you go off and fuck another girl. You don't have the privilege of keeping me around anymore,ok? I'm not here to entertain you! Go pick up another girl on the streets and go play with her emotions because I'm not going to stick around for this bull! Unless you somehow prove you actually give a damn about me!" I snapped at Dean. He stayed quiet not knowing what to say. I felt the waterworks coming,again.

"That's what I thought.." I choked,my voice cracking. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he made me cry,but as cliche has it sounds,I felt my heart crack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.5K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
25.1K 609 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
78.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...