Lost in Paradise {Sequal to T...

By Bellanote34

Harry and Niall have been together for almost a year. After going though a tough year without privacy, Harry... More

Chapter One
Lost in Paradise {Sequal to The Cabin} - Narry Storan
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

3K 90 15
By Bellanote34

Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

I stumbled slightly as I walked, the sand was very hard to walk on, I could see a house coming up in front of me. But the question was, was this Hayden's house? I bit my lip slightly as I limped towards it, my ankle was throbbing, but I couldn't care very much. I was determined, I knew someone knew something about what happened, none of the boys would give me a straight answer.

It was a little strange, Niall and Louis both seemed to think I was stacked by something, which quite possible. On the other hand, Zayn and Liam seemed to think someone attacked me, but who? I didn't think I had any enemies, at least not here, how could I? I don't think someone followed me here, even so, I didn't have any idea who.

I didn't know why someone here would do this, maybe I made them mad, I was hoping Hayden would know something about all of this. I carefully began making my way up the steps, I was trying not to think about the pain in my ankle, which hurt a lot. Before I could take another step, I heard a voice call out, I turned my head and looked around.

"Can I help you?" A male voice said.

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, I was suddenly face to face with an older gentleman, I knew this couldn't be Hayden. Hayden was around Niall and mine's age, this man was older, possibly around my dad's age. I had a feeling this was the man's house, which is why he was giving my a look, although it was probably because I was staring at him.

"Erm," I mumbled and bit my lip "I'm looking for Hayden?"

"I wouldn't go near that boy if I was you." The man said darkly.

I frowned slightly and watched him, he went over to a pile of logs, next to it was an axe. Who was this man? Why didn't he like Hayden very much? This was all getting rather confusing, this man was giving me more questions then answers, which wasn't helpful at all. I looked down at my feet, trying to walk down the steps carefully, I needed to know who this man was.

I held onto my cane as I walked, watching the man infront of me, he picked up to axe and grabbed a log. This man had quiet the bushy beard, he was about my height, but also large. When I mean large, I don't mean fat, he was quiet wide with huge forarms. To be honest, I was was a little scared of him, but who wouldn't be?

I watched carefully as he set the log down on a tree stump, I flinched slightly as he swung the axe down, splitting the wood in half. I gulped and looked at the wood as it fell,this was a man I didn;t want to get mad, I could tell that right now. I looked up at him and cleared mt throat, wanting to speak with him, he turned his head and looked at me.

"What's the matter with Hayden?" I asked "I need to speak with him. I think he can help me."

"You don't want his help, boy." The man growled "I suggested you go home and forget about him."

"No!' I shouted and gripped my fists "Someone on this island knows how I lost my memory! I want answers!"

The slammed the axe into the tree, glaring over at me, I held onto my cane tightly. He walked over to me and looked down at me, staring at me with strangely familar hazel eyes, I felt like I had seen them before. I swallowed thickly as the man stared at me, I was a little nervous to be honest, I was tiny compared to him.

He looked me up and down slowly, his eyes falling on my foot, I was debating to just run away. Before I decided to run, he pointed towards the house, not saying a single word. I bit my lip and glanced over, I think he wanted me to go inside, which I was a little nervous about. I looked at him again and he was still pointing to the house, I had nothing to loose, I decided to risk it.

I shrugged slightly and turned towards the house, I took a deep breath and began walking towards the house, flinching slightly at the pain in my ankle. I carefully made my way up the steps, gently biting my lip, I sighed slightly as I reached the door, I opened it slowly and poked my head in the door, looking around.

Everything seemed to look normal, I stepped inside carefully and bit my lip, not knowing what to expect. The house seemed normal, nothing strange about it at all, I carefully went in and sat on the couch. I groaned softly and rested my ankle on the table, it felt good to have it resting, I really need to stay off it.

I was a little nervous, I didn't know who this guy was, but he was kind of scary. I bit my lip and looked around, there was a giant fireplace not too far from me, on top it had a few nicnaks. There didn't seem to be any pictures around, which I found a little odd, maybe he didn't have a camera. I sort of had a bad feeling about this, but I was ignoring it, I don't know why.

I took deep breathes as I sat there, trying to calm myself down, I was hopin to get some of questions answered. I heard the front door open and close, I swallowed thickly and turned around, looking at the door. The man was finally back, he came into the living room and sat down on the couch, looking at me.

"What do you want to know about my son?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Warning: This next bit contains sexualness. If you do not wish to read, please skip ahead, Thank you.*

Liam's POV

I smirked slightly as I watched Louis, his hand rubbing my chest, it had felt like ages since we'd been alone like this. Louis hadn't been as intimate with me lately, I think it had to do with how he broke his wrist, his still imbaressed by it. I looked down at Louis and smiled, it was my fault he broke his wrist, but I don't wanna talk about that right now.

Louis looked up at me and smirked, he stradled my hips and looked at me, his blue eyes dark with lust. I smirked slightly and gripped his hips, pulling him closer to me, I loved seeing Louis like this. He looked so beautiful, Louis had amazing features, I would sometimes watch him sleep when I couldn't.

"What do you plan on doing, Lou?" I asked seductively.

Louis smirked and lean forward, kissing me deeply, I let out a soft sigh and closed my eyes. I reached up and gently cupped his cheeks, trying to deepen the kiss even further, I groaned slightyl as Louis pressed against me. I could tell we were both getting excited, to tell the truth, we hadn't had sex in about six days. 

Louis tucked at my shirt gently, smirking into the kiss, I broke the kiss brefily as we took our shirts off. I quickly pressed our lips together, ourshirts being tossed carelessly, I smirked slightly as I moved my hands to his hips. Louis sighed softly and pressed against me, I groaned quietly, gripping his hips a little harder.

 I pulled Louis impossibly closer, his hand trailing down my chest, I smirked slightly and moved us so we were laying to the couch. I figured we would be more comforier like this, I continued to kiss Louis as he unbottoned my pants, sliding his hand inside. I smirked slightly, rolling my hips upward, I liked to tease Louis as much as I could.

Louis smirked and pulled away from the kiss, slowly kissing down my chest, I moaned softly and watched him. Louis smiled at me, pulling down my pants, I blushed and watched as he removed his own pants. Louis towered over me, God he was hot, I wanted him so badly. I bit my lip and gripped Louis' hips, pulling him in for a kiss, I could feel him pushing inside me.

"Mm... Lou." I moaned softly.

"Just relax, baby." Louis whispered softly and looked at me "I'm going make you feel good."

I nodded and closed my eyes, I laid there as Louis thrusted into me, I groaned and tilted my head back. It felt so good, I hadn't felt like this in a while, it brought back memories of our first time. Louis has always been so gentle, his slow movement always made me feel comfortable, it was perfect. Louis leaned over and been kissing me, slowly and sweetly, adding just enough passion to the kiss.

I moaned softly as we kissed, Louis thrusting into me a little faster, he pulled away from the kissed and gripped my side with one hand. I groaned softly and started kissing his neck, leaving love bites all over, I though they made him look sexy. We continued on for a little while long, soon enough, Louis was moaning my name as he both reached our high.

I panted heavily as Louis collapsed on my chest, we were both breathing quiet heavily, our eyes closed as we laid there. Louis was pressed against my rather sweaty chest, I smiled softly and kissed the top of Louis' head, I love him so much. I was scared of ever loosing Louis, he meant everything to me, I felt safe with him.

"I love you." I whispered softly.

"Oh god." I heard a voice say and I turned to see Niall "When you are done fucking, clean up."

And with that, he stormed out the house again. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think? I hope you like it. I've been on summer break and I've been writing a lot. So, hopefully it was good enough :)

- Katie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.7K 48
Niall moves and is ready to settle down with his lovely boyfriend when he finds out his past has come back to bite him in the ass. Hiii sorry about...
77.6K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
25.1K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...
6.7K 120 4
After five years together, Harry finally decides it's time. He decide to finally ask Niall to marry him. But will fate decide he and Niall are right...