Supernatural Imagines

By Sammy_Dean_Cas

Hey Guys! Basically, this is my first story, and it is just a collection of Supernatural Imagines. Feel free... More

Imagine Request Form
DeanxReader
SamxReader
CastielxReader
GabrielxReader
Castiel Imagine
Adam Imagine-Food Fight
Winchesters Imagine
DeanxReader
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine (Part 1)
Sam Imagine (Part 2)
Castiel Imagine
Crowley Imagine
Gabriel Imagine
Lucifer Imagine
Crowley Imagine (Part 2)
Winchester Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Chuck Imagine
Chuck Imagine (Part 2)
Dean Imagine
Dean Imagine (Part 2)
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Dean Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Dean Imagine
Dean Imagine (Part 3)
Lucifer Imagine
Cas Imagine
Cas Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Cas Imagine
Cas/Sam Imagine
Sam/Cas Imagine
Team Free Will Imagine
Benny Imagine
Michael Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Team Free Will
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Cas Imagine
Dean Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Cas Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Cas Imagine
Dean Imagine
Balthazar Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Requests and Updates!!
Dean Imagine [1]
Dean Imagine [2]
Gabriel Imagine
Sam Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Gabriel Imagine
Gabriel Imagine {2}
Dean Imagine
Sam Imagine
Crowley Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Winchester Imagine
Gabriel Imagine
Sam Imagine
Dean Imagine
Crowley Imagine
Gabriel Imagine
An End and A Beginning
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dean Imagine

25.3K 353 17
By Sammy_Dean_Cas

Imagine: Dean saving you from a leviathan.

I rolled over to my other side and stretched my arm out to cuddle with the body next to me. However, I felt nothing but the bed. I groggily opened my eyes and confirmed that no one else was there. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling for a few moments. Then I tiredly got out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom. I looked at myself. I was wearing my pajama shorts and a cute tank-top. My hair was kind of sticking up so I combed through it with my fingers. Then I walked down the stairs of the bunker. I went into the kitchen and found my boyfriend, Dean, cooking. We have been dating for over a year now and it was safe to say I was in love. And he was too. I walked behind him and put my arms around his waist. "Morning Baby," I said. He put his spatula down and turned so he was facing me. "Hey, Babe," he replied with a kiss to my lips. "Hows my girl this morning?" he asked. "Hungry," I replied, my stomach rumbling. He gave me a smirk and said, "Well good, cuz breakfast will be ready in five." I fixed myself a glass of orange juice and sat down at the dining room table, as Dean brought me my plate. I ate with Dean and then we went into the front room. "What do we have today?" I asked Dean. "I don't know Sammy has been upstairs in the Library looking at a case," he said. "Sounds interesting. We should probably go check it out," I said. With that I hopped off the couch and pulled Dean off it too. "Hey Sammy," I said approaching the door to the library. "Oh, hey Y/N," he replied. "Whatcha got?" I asked him. "Glad you asked. There is a group of leviathans in an old factory." he said. "Alright well lets go. We need to stop as many of them as possible," I said. "I don't Y/N, its seems kind of risky," Dean said. "Come on Dean, who are you to shy away from monsters?" I said lightly hitting his on his chest. He gave a shrug and we both left to get ready for the hunt. We eaxh grabbed a gallon of borax and put them in the trunk of the Impala. Dean drove and I crawled in the passenger seat next to him. Sammy gave Dean the coordinates and we were at the factory within fifteen minutes. After Dean parked we all just sat in the car duscussing what the plan was. "Okay, Y/N and I will go through the front, Sammy you get the back," Dean said. "That would be fine, Dean. But there are three exits. We all need to split up for this one," Sammy replied. "No Sammy. Y/N is staying with me," Dean firmly stated. "Dean, I will be fine. I am a hunter to you know. I got this," I reassured him. He just looked out of window and after a few moments finally said, "Okay." We got out of the car and walked to the factory. We were only a few minutes away when we decided to split up. I was about to walk to my side of the factory when Dean grabbed my arm. "Y/N please be careful," he said. I reached up and gave him a slow and passionate kiss. "I will. I love you Dean," I said. "I love you too Y/N" he replied. I walked to my side of the building and went in. To my surprise there were no leviathans. So I took a step further in. Thats when they all came. There were 10 of them by my count. "Hello, Y/N," one of them said, "We've been expecting you." "How many of you are there?" I asked worried about Dean and Sammy's safety. "Us and four more. Two of us on are on each of the Winchesters," another one said. "So why do I get the pleasure of having all of you?" I asked them. "Your the love of Dean's life, and the only thing Sam loves as much as Dean. To Castiel, you are the one female human that he considers a sister. It will break everyones heart when you die, and then they will be unfocused enough for us to kill them," a tall one told me. "Great, well, lets get this over with then," I said while unscrewing the lid of the Borax I had in my hand. They came after me one by one and I fought them all of. Then there were three. They came after me all at one time. I tried to fight them off, but could only handle two of the three. "Your my snack now sweetheart," he said pinning me down and changing into his leviathan form to eat me. I tried to push him off but he bit into my shoulder. I let out screams of pain, and suddenly the leviathan was screaming with me. I lookff and saw Dean pouring half a gallon of Borax on the leviathan. "Y/N! Y/N!!" Dean called frantically. "Dean?" I called. "Y/N baby stay with me," he told me. But I was losing to much blood and split into an unconscious state of mind. I woke up a while later with a sharp pain in my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Cas healing me. "What happened?" I asked. "You were almost a leaviathans dinner," Dean said. My whole world brightened up at the sight of Dean. "Hey baby," I said with a big smile on my face. Dean couldnt help but respond by smiling twice as big. He crawled into our shared bed with me and Cas vanished. Dean wrapped me in his warm embrace, his arms locking around my waist and my arms wrapped around his. "Dont ever scare me like that again Y/N. I couldnt live a life without you," Dean said. "Luckily you dont have to," I replied. "I love you Y/N," he said. "I love you more," I said smirking. I then pulled Dean into a long slow kiss. One that left both of us breathless and longing for another one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 12.2K 35
Hello. I was feeling bored and I have like the biggest infactuation with the men of Supernatural so I decided to write some imagines of my own. It wi...
325K 9.6K 64
Supernatural Imagines & Preferences I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural, only my plots and OC's. All of the writing in this book is...
1.2K 9 12
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...
322K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...