Predator's Desire

Oleh Strwbrriees

"____" He said. Emerald blinked confused, she must have spaced out for a second, what did he say. "What?" She... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Predator's Desire
Home Comming
Hunts On
Cinderella Escape
Chapter 2: Good Morning
To The Gala
Daddy's Girl
Chapter 3: Unexpected Encounters
The Father-Daughter Dance
Sneak Peak!: Trouble's Past
Troubles Past Continued
Playing With Fire
Chapter 4: Slumber Party!

The Cavern

626 25 1
Oleh Strwbrriees

Here's More! Michael as shown above! That BOD though!!! ❤️❤️❤️

* * * * *

The Cavern was part bar, part night club turned lounge during the day. The owner Micheal was a good friend of Ren's and Ciro, reserving the VIP room for the boys even on short notice.

Tonight the club was packed and the bar upstairs was just as crowded.

The boys entered through the closely guarded bouncer doors in the front without waiting in line, the line sent up sounds of complaints while the security knew full well who these men were and pushed them inside with no hastle.

As Ren surveyed the crowed a hand closed over his shoulder. Micheal.

"Lorenzo Domenico when was the last time i saw your ugly face?" A loud voice drawled.

If Ren was ugly then Micheal was the hunchback of Notre Dame. Micheal had dark chocolate locks that curled naturally a little past his ears. Dark stubble dotted his chin and cheeks making him appear older then the 25 years he was. He was built like bouncer with the personality of the Cheshire cat. Usually laid back and care free the only thing that could get under his skin was his business and beautiful women.

"The back room is free and the others are already waiting for you and Ciro." Micheal told Ren while nodding his head politely at Ciro acknowledging him with the smallest of gestures.

"Well then you know where to find us Micheal." Ren patted his friends shoulder and went off to the back tailed by Ciro.

"Sir there seems to be a problem in the front." A security guard said.

"What kind of problem?" Micheal was used to random problems coming up at The Cavern this was no different from every night.

"A female problem sir." The guard smirked. Micheal always handled female related problems within the club personally it was like an entertainment for him a game. The girls didn't stand a chance against him.

* * * * *

"Emerald! What are we doing here!?" A strangled choke of a voice said heatedly in excitement.

Esmeralda turned around to face her worried friend Sara with a smile resembling a million bucks.

"I'm taking us to a club! What else?" Emerald said spinning around with her arms spread wide open as she laughed into the night almost as if to challenge it. Throw anything you've got at me world! She seemed to laugh. Sara shook her head and smiled catching onto Emeralds mischief.

"So you suddenly move to America, only to come back to Italy and kidnap me to take me to a club on your first night home?" Sara asked incredulously a look of disbelief clear in her eyes.

"Hey, i haven't seen you in 6 years and I come back home and ask for a night out at the newest hottest club in Italy and this is how you repay me? With questions and protests?" Emerald teased.

Sara shot her a glare then rolled her eyes.

"You know what screw it! Welcome home my wonderful partner in crime! I've missed you!" Sara jumped into Emeralds arms and they took off for the long line that snaked out around the corner of the hottest club in town The Cavern.

* * * * *

"I take it you all heard?" Ren addressed the pack of men in front of him.

"Dante?" Ciro called.

"Present." Dante called from one of the white sofa's.

"Felix?"

"Fuck off I'm here." Felix was face planted into one of the coaches, he looked damn comfortable and like he wasn't moving any time soon.

"Leo?"

"Quite your nagging and tell us why we were called here for the second time tonight already." Leo snapped his temper flaring.

"De Luca's back in Italy." Ciro said.

"We know, you told us earlier Ciro." Dante drawled yawning a little, it was just after midnight.

"I know i told you that before but we need to plan something out, he's going to come looking for us. It's out turn now. The generation has changed. He'll need us, all of our help and insight. Remember he hasn't been in Italy for nearly 6 years."

Ciro had made a valid point. A plan would be needed if they didn't want to look like fool's in front of Angelo when the time came. It was time to start prepairing. And now.

* * * * *

"Do you not see my id? I'm obviously 23!" Sara yelled at the extra large, not so hunky, bouncer just outside the doors of The Cavern. They were standing in front of the long line and only a foot away from their goal. The club.

"Look Miss, I've seen enough fake id's in my time here at the club to know whats real and whats a dud. Your id is a dud, sorry no entree for people under 21 little girl." The bouncer said in a voice that told the girl's he wasn't playing.

"Now you look here you dense, over-grown ape, of a dim-witted idiot for a man!" Sara nearly shrieked, causing a scene, a specialty of hers, while Esmeralda yawned bored in the background. Sara could handle her own against anyone, she was the queen of arguments, or at least the queen of winning them. Emerald wasn't worried about her friend or having to step in to help, if she did Sara would be more pissed then pleased, that's gratitude for you.

"Do we have a problem here?" A smooth voice like vintage rum said behind the guard.

The bouncer stepped aside bowing his head in respect at this new man who had appeared before them. Sara spun around to face the new intruder a finger pointed and ready to be poked at the new victims chest, but Emerald saw the words on the tip of her tongue die on her lips as soon as she saw the newest man before her.

H.O.T. Hot.

Even that detailed three letter word didn't do this man any justice.

Wavy chestnut brown hair that curled in a seductive way that made you want to run your fingers through it all night, a light shading of dark stubble covered his chin and looked like a total invite to his soft pink lips that stood slightly parted. Emerald wanted to drool but she had seen better and was used to Godly attractive men having dealt with them all of her life.

With tanned sun kissed skin and blue-green eyes you wanted to jump into and swim in this man was gorgeous. An air of arrogance and predatory grace glowed like a living thing around this man, making him seem completely entrancing and irresistible to any female who saw him.

Micheal looked the girl in front of him with interest. Pale blonde hair deep green eyes and an athletic build she was tall for a girl but still shorter then Micheal. Micheal tried not to smile and enjoy himself too much as he saw the rant the girl had been about to throw at him die in her mouth as she turned to face him. Female problem solved.

The bouncer who had been manning the doors outside the club looked at Micheal with the silent question of 'what should i do?'. Micheal nodded signaling he would handle this.

"Can i see your id miss?" Micheal held out his hand. It was obvious this chick was not 21 but he had kids like her with fake id's all the time trying to crash the club on a daily bases.

Sara handed the mysterious new man her id that she had until a moment ago been waving at the first bouncers face.

The man took it and glanced at it for a split second before handing it back to Sara who took it silently waiting for what this man said next eagerly like a puppy. Emerald saw a brief look in the mans eyes but it quickly disappeared. She didn't quite catch what the look ment but she knew that she needed to step in now if both she and Sara wanted to get into the club and not thrown out to the curb.

Micheal felt the words 'Sorry Ma'am, this id doesn't look legitimate.' forming in his mouth ready to spring from his lips when a pair of soft silky hands touched his own hand. Slowly but with skilled, expert precision, a thick wad of paper was pushed into his grip all in under a second.

Micheal looked up at what he could only describe to be a goddess, he suddenly felt a stirring from inside his dark wash jeans.

She looked up at him through her thick dark lashes and gave him a small closed lip smile, Micheal would have killed to see her smile flat out just for him. She blinked sweetly at him unaware of the inner turmoil she was causing the dumbfounded Micheal.

"Signore, si prega di allow in." (Sir, please let us in. Rough translation)

Emerald pleaded softly to the man. She had made sure to slip him at least 200 hundred dollars in cash for his troubles. The man only stared at her like a foreign object.

"Signore?" Emerald tried again.

Micheal shook his head as if to clear his muddled thoughts of his fantasy's of this girl he had only just met.

"Ci ci ci! Your Id's are real and I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced tonight lady's, please come in. Allow me to offer you VIP treatment for all your troubles as well." Micheal said gaining a hold on some function of his mouth and brain. He wanted to pull the bella in front of him to the side and completely dominate her right then. It was all he could do to resist but talk like he had a level head on his shoulders in front of her.

"Grazie signore!" Sara said from behind Emerald grabbing her hand and pushing them both through the bouncers to the doors of the club without another thought towards the man.

Emerald let herself be dragged by Sara as they made for an empty table near the back of the club.

Micheal was left alone and speechless as the two 'female problems' breezed passed him like he was yesterday's news. The bouncer tried not to laugh as the first class player Micheal Romeo was left alone in the dust of two little girls.

* * * * *

Micheal's picture on the side! It's the same guy from chapter 1 just a different picture!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

566K 30.7K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.6M 289K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...