Stefan's Hope

By TvdKolfan99

When Stefan learns Damon was planning on taking the cure with Elena, without seeing how he felt about it, he... More

Prologue: Going To New Orleans!
Chapter 1: Taking Hope
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Back To Mystic Falls
Chapter 4: The Beginning Of Our Lives
Chapter 5: Life With Hope
Chapter 6: Being Found
Chapter 7: You And Me... Always And Forever
Chapter 8: Welcome To Mystic Falls
Chapter 9: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 10: Protecting Hope
Chapter 12: More Than Anything
Chapter 13: School Time
Chapter 14: Birthday Family Reunion part 1
Chapter 15: Birthday Family Reunion Part 2
Chapter 16: Stay
Chapter 17: Christmas Day
Chpater 18: In New Orleans
Chapter 19: Family Get Together
Chapter 20: New Teacher
Chapter 21: Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 22: Finn's Back!
Chapter 23: Fighting!
Chapter 24: All I Have
Chapter 25: Finding Her
Chapter 26: Memories
Chapter 27: White Oak Ash
Chapter 28: All The Help We Can Get
Chapter 29: Attacked
Chapter 30: The Weapon
Chapter 31: And The War Begins
Chapter 32: Family Is Power, Love Is Strength
Chapter 33: One Big Happy Family
Epilogue: My Hope
My New Story

Chapter 11: What I Missed

12.1K 260 25
By TvdKolfan99

Stefan's POV
After Damon gets up with Elena's help, he glares at me and I glare back and say "so..." I walk over to the couch and sit next to mom and continue "what have I missed? Starting with you three." I say that last part pointing at Jo, Liv, and Kai.

I say talking to Jo "I mean, not to be rude, really, it's just when I left you were- well, dead" She chuckles a little and says "yes, I was, but I came back a vampire along with Liv." I look at Liv and she nods her head agreeing with her.

Kai says "I can explain it." I look at him and say "please do because last time I was here you were the bad guy!" And Bonnie says defensively "he's not anymore."

I widen my eyes in shock and she walks over to Kai and holds his hand and he kisses her cheek. I'm now gaping in shock. What the hell have I missed? I also noticed a wedding ring on Kai's finger and become shocked and confused.

Kai notices my confusion and says "okay, I'll explain, well... when Damon took Elena to the hospital, I knocked out everyone who was awake. The deal I made with your mom was if she gave me her blood, I would tell her where her family is. So, when my coven was going to put me back in the prison world, I killed myself with your mom's blood still in my system. When I did that, everyone in my coven started to die and when I fed I went outside to find Alaric putting Jo's body in his car."

I nod my head and he continues "Then after me and him had a small chat and him trying to kill me multiple times, Tyler came out of nowhere and bit me, so I went to find Damon. When I found Damon at the hospital, I told him I had put a sleeping curse on Elena. As long as Bonnie was alive, Elena would remain asleep. After I told him, I vamp speed back to the party to feed on someone. Afterwards, Bonnie found me and tried to kill me, until I realized a wolf bite is like magic. So, I used my magic to siphon all the wolf venom out of me. When I did, me and Bonnie started to fight...."

Flashback~ Kai's POV

I send Bonnie flying using my magic and she gets up and says "you're really something, you know that?" And I say "me! You're the one that betrayed me! I tried to make things right. I wanted to apologize to you-- I tried to. It was you! You were the problem!"

She shouts "I needed time Kai! You made me suffer in that prison world. I was alone and scarred, so scarred I wanted to kill myself and almost did." I say "I wanted to make things right, you wouldn't give me the time of day." She repeats "I needed time, Kai!"

I say "I know you probably did, but I just wanted your forgiveness so badly. I needed it." She looks at me puzzled and she says "nice try Kai, you're not going to fool me!" I raise my voice "is it so hard to believe that I'm actually sorry?!"

She looks at me and says "yes! It is!" I scoff and say "well, I'm sorry you feel that way." Bonnie says "undo the spell you put on Elena." I look at her curiously and I actually want to help her.

Bonnie says "how about this, if DEEP DOWN you really are still a good guy then prove it! I will give you a chance if you just undo the spell Kai, please." I see in her eyes she's desperate.

Should I help her? She says she will give you a chance if you do. Maybe I should. I sigh and say "okay! I will undo the spell." She looks at me relieved and says "thank you!" I nod my head and I undo the spell.

Two minutes later, it's finally done. When I tell her it is, she calls Damon to confirm it and he does. Elena's awake and she sighs of relief and hangs up and turns to me. She says "thank you, Kai! Maybe I did misjudge you. There is hope for you after all."

I say smiling at her "you're welcome!" And she says "too bad your sisters' aren't here for this miracle." I say "they will be!" She looks at me confused and I say "before all this went down-- when I was cloaked, I put some of Lillian's blood in their drink."

She widens her eyes and frowns at me in shock and says "wait! Are you saying that they're-" she gets interrupted hearing someone get up gasping for air and it's Liv. Bonnie gasps and I just look at Liv. Liv asks "what happened to me?"

End of Flashback~ Stefan's POV

Kai continues "and after that, I've proven myself. Two months afterwards, me and Bonnie started dating and I just recently proposed to her. Our wedding is next year and Jo and Ric had a do over wedding which didn't end in people dying." Everyone laughs and Bonnie rests her head on Kai's shoulder.

I say "cool. Now uh... What about you two?!" I ask Elena and Damon. Damon says "well, I was going to take the cure with Elena when she woke up, but then Gabby told us you had to leave so before I did I wanted to try and find you because I didn't like how we left things. When we tried to, we couldn't. I wondered why, but now we know it's because of that bracelet on Hope's wrist."

I roll my eyes at that comment and Damon continues "any who, while we were trying to find you a vampire came into Mystic Falls and they really wanted to go back to being human, so they drained Elena dry and took the cure out of her. When they did, I took Elena and she was going to her regular age. The person that took the cure out of her ran off somewhere."

I widen my eyes at that, but nod anyway, telling him to continue "now to how she's a vampire again. When mom and her "family" was in town, they kind of got out of control and started to kill everyone in Mystic Falls but we had to put a stop to them and we sent away all the Mystic Falls residence. As you can see, we did succeed in stopping them. But in the middle of all of it, Elena got hurt and I fed her my blood. When we were trying to get rid of them, one of them slit Elena's throat with a knife and she died with the blood in her system. Now, they're gone, mom is over it and is our mom again and everything's all right in the world. Except, now you brought our enemy's daughter in our lives."

I glare at him and say "hey! I told you to mind your own business. As usual, you can't do that. You all just have to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING." Damon says, agitated "yeah, well you do realize just by taking care of the little troll you're putting your life at risk."

I get up and say, angrily "I don't care what any of you say. Hope isn't her father. I raised her and took care of her, not Klaus. I'm sorry you're too blinded by anger to see that. I'm taking Hope and getting out of here. All you've done is proven to me that I can't trust any of you. You don't want Hope here? Fine, but if she goes I go with her."

I walk away and am about to leave when Brennon says "Stefan, wait!" I turn around and face them and Jontae says "don't leave. It's just going to take some time that's all. We promise you we mean no harm to her. Right guys?" Everyone except Elena, Damon, and Tyler say "right!"

Everyone glares at the three of them and Liv hits Tyler on his arm and they mumble "right!" Elena says "don't leave Stefan. We just got you back. I promise, I'll try and tolerate her." I look at Damon and Tyler.

Tyler says "yeah, me too." I see Damon is struggling a lot with it, but he says "okay, I promise, if it means you won't leave then I'll try and tolerate her." I say "thank you! Now, I better be going to try and find a place."

Damon asks "why not stay here?" And I say "because I don't trust you WITH HOPE just yet, so I'm going to go find a place to stay for a while. When I know I can trust you with Hope then I'll move back here. Until then, see ya."

I open the door and walk out with everyone behind me. I look and see Hope running around giggling and laughing. I can't help but smile at how happy she looks and Matt. I see Matt chase after Hope playfully saying "I'm going to catch you, Hope!"

Hope runs around giggling and Matt catches her and picks her up and spins her around and she giggles more, then he puts her down. I turn around and I see Elena, Caroline, Erin, and Alexis smiling at Matt. Probably because they've never seen him this happy before... Not since Vicky.

I hate to interrupt the moment, but we need to go. I say "Hope sweetie, come on, we gotta go!" She nods her head and says, while waving "bye Mattie." She runs to me and into my arms.

When she does I pick her up and hold her. She asks "Daddy S, can we come back tomorrow?" I smile at her and say "sure sweetie. Come on, time to go!" She says "bye everyone!"

Everyone except Elena, Damon, and Tyler say "bye!" I glare at the three of them and they say weakly "bye." Everyone glares at them and I roll my eyes at them and say "come on, Hope. Let's go."

I put her in the car seat and buckle her up and she says "you know, I can't wait till I'm old enough and I don't have to be in this car seat anymore." I laugh and I hear a little laughter behind me too. I guess everyone heard her.

I close the door and go to the driver's seat and when I buckle my seatbelt, I'm thinking about where to go. Then I remember the Mikaelson home wasn't sold; I can stay there.

I drive there and when I'm there, I get Hope out of her seat and she says "whoa, Daddy S, this place is HUGE!" I laugh a little and say "yeah, why don't you go look inside!" She squeals happily and goes inside and I follow behind her, bringing our bags in. Well, this should be a interesting year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
132K 6.3K 14
Life as a human was not as Damon anticipated, especially when his wife of three years decided to leave him for another man. He should have seen it co...
54.5K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
83.6K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...