The Assistant Headmaster (Mys...

By consultingmoonwalker

"I'm willing to take the risk," Gregory said, sliding his hands up to my shoulders. "The question is," he lo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six (Trying to Find my Heterosexuality.)
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen (One Big Mess)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thank You!!

Twenty Eight

7.5K 291 117
By consultingmoonwalker

A/N: I'm an absolute swine and I apologise for such a long wait. In and amongst being sick, working, and going camping, I've not had much time to update, but I have now! Thinking smut next chapter, but I dunno. Let me know your thoughts ;). Thanks heaps my pretties for reading, commenting, and voting. I adore you all. 

[Hopefully this publishes this time *grits teeth*]

-CHxx

Greg

"You look happy," Mike said as I joined him on the field later that morning for rugby practise.

"Huh?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"You look happy," he repeated. "In fact, you're positively glowing."

I snorted. "Dunno what you're talking about. C'mon, let's start running some laps so we can get started."

"I thought we were getting straight into defensive tactics," Mike said.

"Nope, we are running laps, thank you, Michael," I said with a light chuckle. Because if he talked about me being happy again, I was most likely undoubtedly going to spill the beans, and I could only imagine how that'd turn out...

'You look happy today, Greg. What's going on?'

'Well, Mike, I just gave the assistant headmaster a blowjob in his office and kissed him like I've never kissed anyone before. Also I intend to do it again before long.'

Yeah, I'm sure that'd be great, and Mike'd be real good about it. Note the sarcasm.

I started the team off by taking off in front, feeling lighter and faster than I ever had before. I got miles ahead of the others before they even began to run, and as I turned a corner to run back, I saw Mike shrug as he took off his glasses, throwing them carelessly on the ground. He began to follow and soon the others did too.

I ran until I began to get tired, by which stage all the other guys had already slowed to a walk, and ended up next to the gymnasium. "Alright lads!" I shouted as they finally came to a stop next to me. I clapped my hands together enthusiastically, and Anderson groaned.

"Why are you so happy? It's too bloody early for this rubbish."

"And it's too early for your voice, Anderson. Nevertheless, I am indeed in a good mood, so let's get started with the defense tactics!"

The guys groaned again. With a laugh, I turned to look at Mycroft's office window and saw him looking out. I waved at him, and when I squinted hard, I could see he was laughing too.

"Considering you've been in such a foul mood lately, I'm gonna make the assumption you've patched things up with your new missus," Mike said as he came over to me, patting me on the shoulder.

I turned back to him and rolled my eyes with a lazy grin. "Yeah, somethin' like that. Anyway, defense tactics! Get into positions, men, let's run through this!"

Practise ended, and much to the boys' happiness, they were able to soak their muscles in the shower. I, however, skipped and got straight into my school uniform, after, of course, drenching myself in body spray. I was just walking to class when the coach called me back.

"Greg! Can I've a word?" He shouted from behind me.

With a sigh I turned around and ran a hand through my hair, walking back over to him. "What is it, Sir?"

"What was that yesterday? You can't just run off like that, you know. You have obligations, Greg. You have expectations that I have willingly put upon you and-"

My snort cut him off short. "Yeah, like you put yourself upon my ex girlfriend?"

The coach's eyes went wide as he stared at me in disbelief. "Y-you what?"

"I caught you in my ex girlfriend's room when I was still with her, and I saw the person's arse. And now I know that, Mr. Donoghue, that arse belonged to you. Interesting thing, isn't it?" I said the last part innocently, tilting my head to the side as though in thought, "That you're really not in any position to tell me what's right and wrong?" I let out a huff of laughter and shook my head. "Anything else you wanted to talk about, or is that all? I actually have other places to be. Oh - and by the way - you might wanna get a bum lift, it'd do you good."

I received no response and so continued on to my first class, leaving a truly shocked and possibly frightened coach in my wake. And I felt fine.

It was half way through the maths lesson when the call came over the intercom for me to go to the assistant headmaster's office immediately. Something told me that this time it wasn't to pleasure the man, but rather punishment for rugby practise. My heart dropped and I gulped, in much the same way as I would whenever I would see him, the almost-dangerous Mycroft Holmes, before I began... seeing him.

I got to his and Anthea's offices, and Anthea looked up at me as I went in. She didn't look envious as she usually did, yesterday's tensions wiped away, but now she looked sympathetic. "You can go right in," she said.

I gulped again and nodded. My voice was hoarse as I responded. "Thanks."

I walked into Mycroft's office and saw he cleaned himself up since the earlier morning. "Mr. Lestrade," he said as he crossed the room, passing me to close the door.

I nodded as he placed his hands either side of my head, his piercing his green eyes gazing into mine intimidatingly, and I swallowed hard.

"You're in a lot of trouble," he whispered roughly, his teeth grazing my ear. I shuddered a breath as he pulled back and walked over to his desk as though he hadn't just made my heart practically burst out of my chest.

I swallowed hard and sat down in the seat opposite Mycroft - or in this case, Mr. Holmes- and waited for him to speak.

"Some things, Gregory, shouldn't be vocalised to people. Not only does it create tension for yourself, but also puts others into a sticky situation. For example, me with your coach, Donoghue. And while he knows that you came to the correct conclusion yourself, he thinks I might've had something to do with it."

"Did he say that?"

"No, he didn't. But I can see it written in his face that he thought as much. However, he has practised this idea of secrecy and obviously understands - to some extent - the damage that could be done to his reputation and job status should he decide to vocalise the thought. See what I mean?"

I sighed. "Yes, alright. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I get it."

Mr. Holmes lifted his head and smiled slightly. "Good. But speaking now personally, I am almost proud of you. He's a creep, that one, anyhow. It'd hardly be a devastating loss if he were to be fired for misconduct. Anyway, I was thinking, how would you like to go get ice cream tonight?"

"Tonight?"

"Yes, well-"

"What about the fact I've basically just been told off?" I interrupted, trying not to laugh at the change which was somehow such a Mycrofty thing to do.

"What? No, that no longer matters," he replied dismissively. "Yes or no?"

"Yes, absolutely. I am, after all, a slut for ice cream."

"Crude, Gregory," Mycroft tutted as he crossed over to where I'd since stood up and slapped my bum playfully, leaning in to kiss me. "But luckily for you, I find it to be unbelievably sexy on you."

"Hmm, I'm glad," I murmured against his lips. "I can keep swearing all day, if you'd like."

Mycroft chuckled. "No, at this stage that won't be necessary. I have a school to run and an English class to teach, and I'd rather not be sporting an erection. Wouldn't want to make the other guys and girls jealous, would I?" He winked jokingly, although in all honesty, probably all the guys would be jealous of the size while the girls would be jealous of the fact they weren't helping him solve his... problem.

"It would be rather chaotic, you're right," I agreed, cupping a feel of the already growing bulge.

Mycroft slapped my hand away quickly. "Behave," he growled lustfully. "Get back to class before I bend you over my desk."

"Maybe I should stay, I prefer the sound of that over going back to old Mr. Wilson."

"What's wrong with him?" Mycroft asked seriously. "Because I can and would fire him."

I shrugged with a chuckle. "Just the usual, you know how some teachers are. Also, he's nowhere near as irresistible as you are."

"I'm irresistible now, am I?"

"Well... your bum is."

"Cheeky," the assistant headmaster growled playfully. "Get out of here. I'll meet you by my car at about seven?"

"I'll be there," I promised.

And as I walked to class, it seemed as though the day was going to get impossibly brighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.4K 16
What do you think?? You don't need to know that What if I want to know (I said over his lips) Let's show you then (he mumbled on my lips before captu...
22.8K 324 35
"Oh my God- you knocked him out...!" "Sorry- did I scare you-?" "Me? Scared of you? Never." "There's things I want to talk about, but better not to g...
758K 15.6K 39
"Go away." I murmured. "What was that?" he mocked. Staring deep into my eyes, he took another step closer. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, I wa...
1.5K 79 23
"Aren't you going to open the door for me?" I asked when Joel walked around to the driver side. He smirked at me before opening his door and getting...