Starwars rebels fanfiction fo...

By LeniLockHart

Star wars rebels I After battling the inquisitor Ezra carries an unconscious Kaynan back to the ghost limpin... More

Starwars rebels The fight
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21. The fleet and secrets
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW

Chapter 5

1.3K 27 9
By LeniLockHart

Chapter 5.
" Ezra's vision was awful." Sobbed Sabine as. Hera pulled her into a hug.

"What happened?" Asked Hera in her sympathetic mother figure tone.

"His vision was of kanan and all of us... and how he thought he wouldn't get to say goodbye" she cried as tears streamed down her face.

"Look I know it's hard right now, to see him like this. But we will make sure that Ezra will see us again, it might take time but soon everything will be back to normal" sighed Hera trying to sound convincing.

Sabine sobbed into Heras shoulder. "And I don't know how kanan is dealing with this... he's lost so much, we all have" she sniffled before she continued and broke into tears. " We can't loose anymore, especially not Ezra."

Another tap came from the door and Zeb crept in. "Hey Zeb, you okay?" Asked Hera still holding Sabine.

"I um... I heard everything and I just wanted to tell Sabine that even though things are rough... we will get through it....together." He said awkwardly trying to be helpful.

Sabine sat up and sniffled as Zeb turned to leave. "Thank you" she whispered as he nodded and left. "Want to stay here tonight" Asked Hera knowing Sabine couldn't sleep. Sabine nodded and yawned so they each took a bunk and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 1.6K 18
In this story Ezra get wounded instead of using the dark side when they are on the comet. When Kanan brings him back to the Ghost, things get rough...
54.2K 695 17
When Sabine left the rebellion and Ghost Crew it hurt some people including herself. Some lost their daughter, others lost their sister, best friend...
63K 903 52
When Ezra, Kanan, and Ashoka save the younglings from the Inquisitors, they find one more surprise along the way.... AU where Ashoka finds and trains...
70.6K 2.8K 99
Season 1: Order 66 wiped out the Jedi Order, but remnants of it have been hidden away, shielded from the Galactic Empire and Emperor Dooku. When the...