Laughing Jack X reader X Jaso...

נכתב על ידי chelsiePanda

Hello, this is the story of (y/n) (y/l/n) and what she's going through, The poor girl is having difficulty wi... עוד

The jack-in-a-box and a stuffed bunny?
The secret room
A couple birthday surprises
Wait a new friend? And that can move?!
A slumber party and a jealous clown
wait, there's another whack job that wants to be my friend?!
A day at L.J's carnival
you cheeeeeeeaaaaaatttteeed~
Where'd you get that knife from?
First authors note
Wait now I have a clown sleeping over
What have I begun
A/n no.2
?
Answers and apologies...
Jason watched a disney movie?
WHAT?!
What actually happened
I'm sorry
Lets go get drunk :D
Remebering
Tagged
Guys!
Slender has a temper
A/n take 3
We need to talk
Please don't burn me at the stake
Something new
Well then
The truth is finally out
Jason (ending)
Jack (ending)
Final authors note

(Y/n)

22.9K 479 166
נכתב על ידי chelsiePanda

(Y/n) was an average person, she was 19, although she was a little bit of a geek, she loved all sorts of things and she was in a LOT of fandoms but her favourite? Well that was creepypasta. She loved how some of them went from ordinary people to extraordinary characters. (Y/n) found that she loved all the creepypastas, she could never pick only one at least that was until she found 'there's'.

(Y/n) was doing what she did best, on a Friday night the holidays just beginning she decided to have a creepypasta marathon, she always read/listened to at least three a night. Tonight's list was one she had found, 'Laughing Jack, Jason The Toy Maker and Candy Pop' and she couldn't wait to get started. You see (y/n) didn't have many friends so the first two appealed to her greatly in fact by the end of Candy Pops she lay back in bed and pondered what it would be like if she were friends with one of them but she had no idea what was to come.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.2K 61 16
My name is Y/n L/n. (Your name) (last name). I'm a Creepypasta..... well.... was. Life is difficult but I'm just insane. I'm not crazy, I'm creativel...
402K 14K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...
12.4K 324 14
Y/n is happy where she is. She works hard and has good friends. She doesn't remember her past but it doesn't bother her. Her restless nights do. Y/n...
43K 1.1K 18
Y/N is a not so normal nineteen year old girl. She is often bullied because she loves all things crazy and creepy. But she has two fears, Clowns and...