The Time of Your Life: A Naru...

By Flovilus_Uchiha

Shameless NaruHina trash that is kinda bad but the writing gets a bit better? maybe? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

193 7 2
By Flovilus_Uchiha

Hinata sighed and said quietly, "Naruto can i ask you something important?"

                The blonde sat up slowly "Sure what is it?"

                 "Do you love me" she asked slowly

                 "Hinata, I'm not really sure what you're getting at...." he said blushing slightly and surprised that a girl as meek as her would even bother asking such a question so boldly as she had.

                    "The question wasn't that hard, Naruto, I just asked you if you love me or not!" She said angrily, starting to get up.

                  "wait...Hinata..I.." he stuttered as she ran off angrily, leaving him immobilized in the field by himself.

                'what did I do wrong..' he thought. He didn't want to lose what he thought was possibly the only woman who could ever love him for who he was. Maybe he shouldn't of hesitated but, maybe that fate of them falling apart was inevitable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
295K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.