My Possessive Alpha Mate

By DecoyKitty

He digs the knife into my arm, painfully deep. I cry out and as I lift my head to scream out to the moon godd... More

My Alpha Mate.
Cast
{Chapter One}
{Chapter Two}
{Chapter Three}
{Chapter Four}
{Chapter Five}
{Chapter Six}
{Chapter Seven}
{Chapter Eight}
{Chapter Nine}
{Chapter Ten} Xavier's POV
{Chapter Eleven}
{Chapter Twelve}
{Chapter Thirteen}
{Chapter Fourteen}
{Chapter Fifteen} Xavier's POV
{Chapter Sixteen}
{Chapter Seventeen}
I'M AN INSTAGRAMMING BITCH
{Chapter Nineteen}

{Chapter Eighteen}

110K 2.5K 1K
By DecoyKitty

Hey!

So, I finally updated not only with a new chapter but some exciting news!

I am going to be publishing, here on Wattpad, another book! 

I have actually been sick the past eight months and I've been using it as a way, to take my mind of the constant pain. The reason I didn't update this book, is because it gave me constant headaches and now there is a sort of drop in my stomach, whenever I look at this book.

If you want updates on when my book is going to be posted, you can head over to my social media accounts, which I will list at the end of the chapter, where I will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Taylor

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Eighteen}

I lay in Xavier's bed, cuddled into his side. It's about eleven o'clock and the whole house is asleep, including my Mate. Today's events run over in my mind, as I try to relive them. Today was  nerve-wrecking and exciting, all at the same time. I got to know Xavier's siblings better and have basically fallen in love with them.

Ryker and Lisa, the two youngest, are both five years old. Ryker has just gotten into his 'pranking stage'. His favourite prank to pull, is placing whoopee cushions on seats and watching the person blush in embarrassment. He's already done it to me five times! He's loud and eccentric, unlike his twin. Lisa is very shy and quiet, unless she knows you well and can trust you. She enjoys art and making pictures for her friends and family. I have some that I would like to put up in my dorm.

Cotton is the next youngest, at seven years old. She mostly enjoys reading, which she does a lot. Apparently she gets picked on at school for being a 'loser'. I told her that they're going to be the losers cleaning her toilet, when she's rich and famous. This made her very confident and a little cocky.

Tatum is exactly like Xavier. Basically a carbon copy. He is very arrogant, tough and cranky. He also likes to use his power, as the Alpha's brother to get people to do things for him. It's odd to see, seeing as he is only nine, but I guess Xavier gets them started young.

The second lot of twins in this family are the next youngest. Lane and Kaidan are thirteen years old. They remind me of Ry and I, a little. They are both athletic and love all sports, mostly because they win everything. They share the same personality traits. Both are loud, slightly annoying and kind of rude. I like them.

Then, Wyatt. He is the only teenager in the house. Wyatt is fifteen years old and like Cotton, loves to read. He is very polite, but unlike Cotton, he is also very outgoing and scary-ish. For example, a twelve year old picked on Lisa and he beat the shit out of him. So while being polite, he is also crazy strong.

Harriet is nineteen years old. I honestly expected her to be younger, by the way she was acting. It was pretty obvious that she hated me, for an unknown reason. I asked Xavier about it and he said he doesn't know either. Harriet seems to hate the world and everybody in it and I can kind of relate.

Alice is the second oldest, only seconds younger than Bryce. Yes, another set of twins. During high school, they were called 'The Opposites'. Alice was the 'Queen Bee', you should say, while Bryce was a 'Nobody'. However, Alice sat with Bryce everyday. She didn't care for the labelling. What made her cool, was knowing that her brother thought she was cool. Both are kind hearted, smart and generous people. Probably the only ones in this family.

I enjoyed getting to know them. They are all so different and interesting. Hopefully, one day, I can bring Ryot and the boys here too. They would love Xavier's family and some of the pack members. They might even have a Mate here?

   "Alpha!" A voice shouts, startling from my thinking. Xavier shoots up wards, making me sit up. His arms are wrapped around me tightly, as someone bursts into the room, breathing heavily. Men are running outside and the sounds of howls, growls and whines fill our ears.

   "What is it?" He booms in his Alpha voice.

   "Wolves. Everywhere." The pack warrior breathes out, panicked.

   "Rogues?" 

   "No Alpha, they are pack members, but we can't identify what pack they're from." With a low growl, Xavier looks down at me, then back at the man.

   "Capture some, kill the rest." He nods, running back out of the room and slamming the door. "Annachi, I want you to stay here and watch over all the woman and children. There are guards guarding the outside, so no one can get in."

   "I will make sure everybody is in the basement and then I will come and help." I compromise. "I can't sit back and know that my pack is out there being slaughtered."

   "No Annachi. I don't have time to fight with you about this. You are the female. You sit behind and cook dinner, while I go out to work. It's how the world works." My mouth drops open at his sexist remark. "I'll be back later." He zooms out the door, only in his pyjama pants. I am left in our room, livid. How dare he?

I get out of the bed and leave the room in my silk shorts and singlet. Maybe not the most appropriate wear for addressing my pack, but what else can I do? I need to make sure everyone else is safe and fast.

   "Luna Annachi?" A voice timidly asks. I back up a few steps and look towards my left. A door open slightly and an older woman peeks out. "What's going on?"

   "Another pack is attacking. I'm going to bring you and everyone else down to the basement." I tell her softly. She opens her door wider and I see nearly fifty children and woman in the room with her. "Well that makes it easier. Is this all the woman?" I ask.

   "Yes. This is our meeting point. We are supposed to wait here until someone comes to get us." I nod my head and look at the rest of the females.

   "Follow me and try to keep quiet." Xavier already showed me every way to get to the basement, in case of an emergency. I walk back towards Xavier's and I room, stopping at the door to let all the people pass. I close the door and walk to the corner of the room. I lift the carpet carefully and then pull several wooden blocks, that are covering the hidden blocks of wood. Once both are out of the way, I lift up the secret hatch.

   "Is it a slide?" A little boy asks, chewing on his shirt. I smile.

   "No. It's a ladder. Everyone must climb down. It's a long way, so carry the newborns." The toddlers will heal if they fall, however the first few weeks for new born Werewolves are critical. They are born as a human, but much weaker. It's how the Moon Goddess determines who should grow up and live and who shouldn't.

   "Yes Luna." They answer, starting to climb down. 

   "I need the seven woman to stand by the exits. Lock them and watch, just in case someone tries to get in." I order. Some ladies volunteer and I smile in thanks. I watch, doing a head check and helping a few older ladies and children climb down. Xavier's sisters and Olivia are most likely, already in the room. It saddens me how inferior they think themselves be, to everybody else, but that was what they were taught, I guess.

Once all the girls are out of my room, I climb down the ladder. I stop after a few steps and reach over to the blocks of wood and pull them closer. Not including the space which contains my body, I place down the bits off wood carefully. A little square in the corner is left for me.

I slip down, but not before pulling the carpet over the cover. I slide the last block into place, then continue to climb down. I lift a trap door up, sliding over the three locks. Xavier certainly is prepared. I hear the hushed whispers of the pack members and the frantic whimpers of the children, no doubt fearing for their parent's and sibling's lives.

   "Is everyone okay?" I ask, as soon as my feet touch the concrete floor. 

   "Yes Luna." I give a tight lipped smile. It's forced, of course. How can I give a genuine smile when Xavier is out there, possibly dying. Although, after what he said, I'm half hoping he gets his ass kicked. Actually, I think I'd like to do that myself.

   "What supplies do we have down here?" I question, my voice loud enough for everyone to hear. 

   "There's food, blankets, water, board games, cots, first aid kits. . . Why do you ask Luna?" One woman answers. I look around the room. It is as large as a football field. There are couches, tables, cots, chairs, a kitchen and bathrooms. Xavier is certainly prepared.

   "Set up the cots for the children. Everyone else will need to be awake to keep watch." I order, gesturing to all the children, who are laying on the ground half asleep.

   "Yes Luna." They reply, bowing their heads. They get to work, gathering the children up and leading them towards the beds. They put blankets over them, making sure that they're comfortable. They put the babies into cribs and try to calm down their crying. As they do this, I run my eyes over everybody and count how many people are in the room. 

   "Alice." I call. The blue haired girl walks towards me.

   "Yeah?"

   "There's 146 woman and children in the pack, right?" She nods confused.

   "Yeah, why?"

   "There's only 138 people in here." I say, my heart beating fast. We are missing 8 people. 

   "The Alpha's family and Luna are here. No one else is worth the risk." I look towards her, my heart breaking for the other pack members and anger toward her.

   "Everyone is worth the risk. Everybody matters." I march away from her and to the front of the room. 

   "We are missing 8 people. I am going to go and find them. Only open the door, if you hear seventeen knocks. Knock back once and if you hear the word 'Kansas', open the door." I order. "Lock the door behind me." I climb back up the ladder, towards my room. Veronica, a mother, follows close behind.

   "Be careful, Luna." The Woman whispers, once I'm finally out. She closes the door and I cover it up. I'm surprised at Xavier and his family. They think that they are the only ones that matter. The ones that make this pack, but without their members, they wouldn't be the pack they are today. Selfishness and greed will be their undoing.

I quietly walk out of my room and start to travel down the hallway. The first place to check is the room, where everyone is supposed to go. Slowly, with my black almost sliding across the wall, I approach the room. I keep a look out for any one that is not supposed to be in here. At this time, even Guards are suspicious. 

As soon as I step into the room, I can hear light gasps. I follow my nose, towards the wardrobe. I open it up and am instantly greeted with the sight of a mother, with four children. I hold out my hand, as soon as they recognize me as their Luna.

   "Go back to my room and knock seventeen times. Someone will knock back and when they do, say 'Kansas'." I softly tell the shaking Mother, who can't stop thanking me. I follow them back, making sure that they are safe first. Once I can see them safely enter, I cover up the door and once again, leave.

I don't know where my sudden leadership has come from. Is this what it's like to be Luna? Always doing what's right, always caring and always knowing what to do? I mean, it feels. . .good. Sighing, I quickly track through the house. Only three more people left to find. At least four of them have been children! How could Alice say they weren't worth the risk? What if they are hurt?

   "Oh God." Well, I found them. Turns out, an attack is the perfect time to fuck. Apparently. "What the hell are you doing? Get down into the basement, now!" I say, my anger releasing slightly. The two fourteen year olds rush to get dressed.

   "I'm so sorry Luna." One of the females whimpers.

   "It's my fault. I convinced her to stay." The other female explains, looking over at her Mate lovingly.

   "Come on." I smile softly. The brunette takes her girlfriend's hand in hers and we leave. "I'm not angry at you for having sex, but there is an attack. I was so worried that something had happened to you."

    "We apologize. We didn't mean too. Our parents don't know we're Mates. They're homophobic. We figured that if we just mated, they couldn't do anything about it." The girl with red hair tells me, sadly, her voice cracking. I start to wonder about the Mothers of these two children, who didn't even mention that their children are missing.

   "It's fine." I whisper back. We dart into the kitchen, moving around on the ground silently. I point them towards the door and give them the instructions. One more to go. I breathe out heavily, before crawling back through the kitchen. 

I stand once I notice something strange. Where are the guards? There are supposed to be guards at every window, yet there is no one guarding this one. I stand up and peak outside. I gasp once I see the knocked out Man. 

Someone is in the house.

I grab a frying pan, tilting my head in slight irritation. This is the best weapon I get? My nose guides me through the house. It is tilted high in the air, as I catch whiffs of the intruder. My knuckles are white, with the grip I have on the frying pan handle. My breathes are coming out long and dreadful. I force myself to stay calm, even though I am freaking out.

And there he is.

Wearing all black, including a ski mask. A tall, slender frame. Even in the darkness, where I can only see his silhouette, the Man looks very fragile and scared. The way his hands shake, his hands hesitantly shuffle through the drawers and his steps are small. He freezes, noticing my presence. His back is towards me.

Before he can turn around, I launch towards him an hit him over the back of the head.

+SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS+

Instagram- Tayzykinz

Twitter- Tayzykinz

Skype- Tayzykinz

Snapchat- Tayzykinz

Email- taylorkawiti@outlook.com 

You can send me banners, covers or just message me and say hi! Keep a look out for my new book!

(No dick pics)

(Please)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 680 54
Olivia jane Alexander the girl i didn't liked much but everything changed in a blink of an eyes. I don't know when, why and how everything happened...
144K 4.8K 65
"So tell me, Rogue, how would you like to be killed? A slit to your throat, your heart ripped out, or how about a silver bullet to your brain?" "Kiss...
554K 17.1K 31
In a world of the supernatural, there lived many species who once existed together in harmony. As time progressed, so did the tension between the spe...
541 92 13
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...