The White Flower

By Superman_Fanatic

Anastazia is the most wanted theif in all of Europe. She has learned not to trust anyone. To be alone until s... More

1:Life of Anastazia Gaspar
3:Life of Anastazia Gaspar
4:Life of Anastazia Gaspar
5:The White Flower
6:The White Flower
7:The White Flower
8:The White Flower
9:The White Flower
10:The White Flower
11:The White Flower
12:The White Flower
13:The White Flower
14:The White Flower

2:Life of Anastazia Gaspar

573 32 3
By Superman_Fanatic

Chapter 2:

Valentina's Pov:

I looked up to see two girls stand before me. My straight dark brown hair fell into my face while i looked up. The girl on the left had curly black hair that fell softly around her sholders. The other girl had straight brown hair that framed her face well.

They wouldnt stop staring at me. I met the girl on the rights eyes. Her stare was curios. Men were shuffling up on deck. "So what brought you here?" The girl with the blakc curly hairs eyes went cold. No emotion at all.

"Well we need a place to stay. My name is Anastazia." The girl with the brown hair spoke up. "And this is my friend Jezebelle." Jezebelle nodded her head while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I looked between the to. "My name is Valentina." I shook hands with Anstazia and Jezebelle, while they walked over and sat on the the two bunk beds in the corner.

"So why are you here." Anstazia looked over at me her arms crossing over her chest. I formed a smile on my face while staring coldley into her eyes.

"Why is it any of your concern?" I cocked my head a little to the side. Knowing i was being rude i couldnt help it. It is my commen nature to be rude. Im not like all the other ladies here.

Her eyes turned black as they bord into mine. "Just trying to make a conversation." she took a step foward, Jezebelle's arm popped out in front of her daring her not to move. They looked into each others eyes.

"dont.." She whispherd to Anastazia. Her and Jezebelle seemed to have known each other for a long time. Anastazia's eyes turned back to her normal hazeld color. I was a little confused of what happned but i kept my game face on.

"How do you guys know each other?" I said trying to break the awkward silence. Both of there heads snapped toward my direction.

"We just met." Jezebelle's soft voice floated the room. I made a oh shape and looked at the ground feeling quite embrassed. I herd soft shuffling toward the room while the knob on the door started to turn.

"Hide." I hissed/whispherd to them. Anastazia ducked under one of the bunkbeds while Jezebelle went behind the dresser i ran to the closet just in time to see two of the crew men come in.

"Yeah appertly the White Flower disapeared.." One of the crew man walked over to the bed that Anastazia was under.

"I wonder where she is appertly she cost alot." The other one stood there his hand going through his short spikey hair. Who the crap was the White Flower? What seemed like an hour they finaly stopped talking about the mysterios white flower.

"Alright man we better go before we get in trouble." The men walked out shutting the door behind them. Anastazia rolled out from under the bed, while me and Jezebelle walked out from our hiding spaces.

"Dang seems like everyone wants your head." Jezebelle said to Anastazia while she gave the i-know-right look. Her and Jezebelle shared a smile until i finally knew what they were talking about.

"So wait your the white flower?" I pointed to Anastazia while she smiled showing her pearly white teeth. She bowed down while tipping her hat.

"Yes mam' nice to be at your service." She looked up at me, Jezebelle laughing slightly. She stood up, straightning her jacket.

"Why does everyone want you?" She turned her head slowly at me. Her eyebrows coming to together while having Jezebelle's mouth dropp open. "What?" I shrugged my shoulders wondering what is up with them.

"She." Jezebelle pointeded to Anastazia. "Is the most wanted theif in all of Europe!" She practically shounted at me, i shifted my weight wondering wat to say next.

"Wow i have never met someone who is so blind sighted." Anastazia chuckled at me.

"Well how does she know about you?" I asked Anastazia she glanced over at Jezebelle.

"Becuase." She started off. She hesitated then finished. "Im a theif and every theif has herd bout the great White Flower." She smiled. "Everyone tried to copy her tricks and do what she does but no one will be like her." She smiled and looked over at Anastazia. Her eyebrows went up.

"Does that answer your question?" I nodded my head. She pulled out a bottle of wine and started drinking. Seeing me stare she offered mine but i rejected it. I didnt like drinking because it harmed the body.

She slipped it back in her bag while she layed down propping herself on her elbows. She looked around the room thinking about something. Her face looked calm and thougtful. Jezebelle sat on top of the dressr her feet dangling off the side.

Her face was hard as her dark brown eyes stared at the floor. "So what are we going to do? Its not like we can stay here." Anastazia had spoken up breaking the eary silence.

"Well there is a secret door in the closet that leads to this room. Im guessing its wear people used to hide. And thats where i have been staying." I walked over to the closet, opening the doors while Anastazia and Jezebelle looked in.

"Well i gues you will lead the way?" Jezebelle pursed her lips while looking at the brown door. She looked kinda scared, i didnt want to point it out, becuase a fight might start.

I opned the door the stair case going down till all you saw was darkness. I walked through hearing Jezebelle and Anastazia behind me. Candles lit the stairs so you wouldnt slipp. We finall made it to the room. It was dark and musky with a bunk bed in the corner and a couple mats on the floor.

"Were are we supose to sleep?" Jezebelle had a disgusted look on her face while she peeked around the room. Anatsazia just shrugged her sholders before looking at Jezebelle.

"Well you and Valentina can sleep on the bunk bed while i sleep on the mat." Anatsazia layed down putting her hands behind her head. I climb up on the top bunk looking around the room. It wasnt that bad. It just wasnt as fancy.

I soon started hearing light snores come from Anastazia. I looked down to see her and Jezebelle resting peacefully. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep.

~~~

I fell to floor with a thump. "What the-" I looked up to see Anastazia smirking at me. I gave her a glare before getting up and wiping the dust off me.

"So what are we going to do?" I looked over at Jezebelle not even noticing her at all.

"Well we could go get something to eat." I comb my fingers through my hair while walking to the door. We walked up the steps pausing at the door. I put my ear against seeing if the men were still in there.

I opened the door slowly poking my head around to find noone in the room. "Alright its good." I walked out, Anastazia closing the door behind her.

We walked out of the room walking down the halway keeping are heads low. Women werent usually on boats that much and it was very uncommon. Before Anastazia had changed to make us look like men. she said its good for cover up and i couldnt blame her she had skills.

Men ignored us as we finally made it on the top deck. The air smelt of sea water. The sun was up high there was nothign except water. Men were busy as the shuffled around on the boat.

We stood in line as we got are food and water. We ate while we walked back to the room. I had actually learned alot about Anastazia and Jezebelle just by watching them. I know that sounds strange but its true.

Like lets start off with Anastazia. She was craft and sneaky and always had a rude comment. She smiled when she thought of something. She didnt like people to see her emotions. she didnt seem ver social and liked being in charge. When she was worried she would use her eyes to look around to make sure noone noticed her.

Jezebelle was silent and seemed to be use to being alone. She was smart and quick. Always curious too. Her face was very easy to see her emotion but her body language was always a dead give away. She always seemed to be worried, like she was running from something. She was always in her thought not really paying attention to everything around her.

Everything was silent as we sat in the room. It was kinda boring on the ship. I have always lived on this ship. My parents had left me here by accident and ddint even bother to come back.

An old lady found me and took care of me till i was 12, then she died in my arms. I looked down a rush of sadness over whelming me. I guess no one noticng the loud shuffling outside.

But it was to late as two sexy young men came walking in the room stopping at an abrult hault when they noticed three girls in there room. The guy with sily brown hair and green eyes looked at all of us. We were in girl form and at the wrong moment to. Exspeacily for Anastazia.

I dont know why but i felt scared for her. The guy with black hair looked at Anastaiza hungrly. While she had a frightend face. I have never seen her like that she just seemed so bold and confident.

"What do you want." Anastazia stood up her face turning back into stone. Her voice a little bit shaky but i dnt thnk they noticed. The boys seemed to have come back to reality.

"What are you doing in here?" The guy with black hair said. None of us had time to speak as Anastazia pulled at a knife and helled it to his neck.

"Tell us your names!" Anastazia growled in his ear. Everyone was terrfiyed. I mean you have the most wanted theif in all of Europe pull a knife on some guy!

"My-my name is Ezra and his name" pointing to the guy with silky brown hair. "is James." She pulled the knife away after whispering in his ear.

"What are you ladies doing here?" James stepped up beside Ezra while looking at us. There was an awkward silence in the room. Jezebelle finally spoke up after her shockened state.

"Well we need a place to stay." She said in a quit tone. Anastazia licked her lips before speaking.

"Sorry for pulling the knife i just didnt want you trying to kill me." Her and Ezra shared a laugh until silence came again.

"Well im willing to help." James looked over at Anastazia her glare was tence. She finally nodded her head mubling an okay.

"Why would the beautiful famouse white flower be here anyway" Ezra smiled at Anastazia while she blushed a light red. She shook her head and looked at me. For once her eyes were soft.

"Well im a theif im always on the run." She said in a duh tone making everyone erupt in laughter.

"Okay so the we should end up in the Americas in like 3 weeks is what i herd the captian say." James looked over at Ezra while he nodded his head. Him and Anastazia went and sat on the lower bunk.

"The Americas sound good to me." Anastazia looked over at Jezebelle. They had like a conversation in the eyes. Minutes of silence and a knock came to the doork.

"Curfew! Lights out!" The man walked away as everyone looked at each other.

"Okay well i will see you guys in the morning." James blew out the lights while me, Anastazia and Jezebelle walked down the stairs and into the musky room. We all fell asleep once we got down there. I had swiched placed with Anastazia becuase i didnt want to be pushed off again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 7.1K 44
[Featured on @Mystery's Bright Young Minds Reading List] [Bootcamp Mentorship Winner '22] This Valentine's Day, Cupid gets a little deadly. *** When...
2.1K 105 44
Alexis Smith has lost everything and when her father comes back into her life offering everything, she doesn't know who she can trust. As she searche...
43.7K 1.6K 54
Ian meets Tara at a club. To his dismay, so does his friend. Tara ends up falling for Jake and Ian can do nothing but get out of the way. Ian, howeve...
179 44 28
Becca is seventeen, and she's in her last year of high school. She has a group of seven friends who are inseparable, and they are her entire world...