Surprise, Surprise! I guess t...

By BeaBee

At home Kimberly was glad to say she had the perfect family, but in school she was never the social butterfly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part I)
Chapter 19 (part II)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

74.9K 1.1K 335
By BeaBee

Chase's POV

She tried to talk to me. She did it yesterday at school and then again today, but I wasn’t having it, I don’t know if I’m ready to talk to her, I was pissed at her for not trusting me, it was like for her I would always be the little boy who pushed her down the stairs when we were eight, but I had changed, for her I had changed and she still refused to give me a real chance.

And to top it off she believed Misha over me. I was her fucking husband, God dammit!

But still she looked so sad when I walked right by her at school and it had taken all my will power not to go back and pretend like it had never happened. I needed time to think… Actually what I needed was someone to tell me what to do, because I had no idea. I didn’t want to live my life with someone who didn’t trust me, but over the past few weeks Kimberly had become my life and I didn’t really want it any other way.

But then again, no one was talking to me, because in one meeting my dad was already picking her side over mine, she had all my teammates wrapped around her little finger, my brother couldn’t stop talking about Fi, so naturally he choose her side which was Kim’s side, my grandfather always wanted a granddaughter and all my friends thought I was stupid to kiss Misha in the first place (why couldn’t they get that I didn’t do it willingly?), hell, even Ben was sort of in her side (he couldn’t stop asking me why I was at the house and not home with his aunt)!

If you haven’t guessed, I’m also a coward. After the first night I packed a bag and came back to my dad’s house. Home just didn’t seem like home when it was Kimberly free.

God, that girl had me whipped and she didn’t even know it.

Right now I was watching TV in the living room, without really watching the TV, Ben was next to me in the couch looking at me curiously.

“Why do you look so sad, Uncle Chase?” The kid asked.

“Just missing home, kiddo.” I answered sighing.

“Then, why don’t you go home?” He said in his best duh voice, which was pretty impressive for a three year old.

“Because… I guess I miss your Aunt more.” I told him the truth.

“And she isn’t home?” He asked again and I nodded “Then where is she?”

“With her sisters.” Half-truth, but I wasn’t telling a three year old about my fight with Kim.

“Is she with cousin Dec?”

“I guess she is.”

After a while Ben opened his mouth again.

“Uncle Chase?” He stayed quiet until I nodded “Why aren’t you with her?”

“I’m not sure that would be the best thing.”

Didn’t I want to be with her? Hell, yes. Then why wasn’t I? Right, she didn’t trust me.

“Uncle chase?” Ben asked again taking his sippy cup form the coffee table “It will be ok.”

He said before darting off in his little blanket and sippy cup in hand.

 There was no way he was Liam’s son. The kid is too smart, but I was clearly his uncle.

The day passed, my grandfather told me for the thousand time to go to her house and apologize, my father asked me why I didn’t want him to have more grandchildren (he didn’t know about Kim and I wasn’t going to tell him), Liam ignored me and I was rolling in bed wide awake by ten o’clock.

That was when the bell rang through the house echoing through the hallways. The thing about living in the middle on a farm in the middle of nowhere is that you don’t get many surprise visits like this.

I pulled my covers off and headed to the door.

Maybe it was Kim… But I wouldn’t keep my hopes up, there was no way she could drive here with that leg…

But I was surprised, I opened the door and in the dark night I could see the brown hair that I loved so much and the brown eyes, but they looked different. Somehow they were different.

“Kim?” I asked slowly.

Maybe we could figure this out tomorrow, right now I just wanted take her to bed so we could sleep. I hadn’t been able to sleep the past few days without her and I knew that she was what was missing for me to get to sleep.

“Close enough.” A voice came through the night and then I knew it wasn’t Kim, this voice was too loud and annoying.

The girl walked into the house without being invited and I recognized Kim’s sister Mackenzie who was followed by another girl, who I hadn’t noticed before. The other girl looked like a mix of Mackenzie and Kimberly, so I was guessing she was Penelope. I must be in trouble if this too where at my house. I already knew for a fact that Mackenzie was crazy and Kim wasn’t that far either so I knew pretty well what to expect from Penelope.

“So, you are the boy who put a giant rock in my baby sister’s finger?” Penny asked looking me up and down “Funny, I never thought of Kim as a jock kind of girl.”

“Me neither, but here it is, out little jock brother-in-law.” Mackenzie said while pinching my cheeks harder than necessary “Now you are going to tell us why you are ignoring our baby sister!”

At that they both glared at me.

“She started it.” That was so mature of me. Really. Specially in front of me WIFE’s older sisters.

Penelope looked at Mackenzie beaming with joy.

“I see why they are so perfect for each other!” She said happily but her tone turned back to mad when she was talking to me “She started you…”

“Son, who is there?” My grandfather got into the hall to see the two girls glaring at me and my oh so supportive grandpa laughed. “Grille’s family I suppose?”

Penny’s tone went back to happy to talk to my grandfather.

“Well, hello there Mr. Duncan! I’m Penny and this is my sister Kenzie we are Kimmy’s sisters.” She smiled so brightly that it was impossible for you not to know that she used to be a cheerleader.

“You putting my grandson in his place, I hope?” He asked just as brightly.

Traitor!

Jeez, Kimberly’s behavior was contagious.

“That is one thing I know how to do.” This time it was Mackenzie speaking “We will get him out of your hair in no time.”

My grandpa seemed satisfied with their answers and went back inside the house, probably to tell the rest of the family about what was going on.

Maybe then Liam would come and throw Mackenzie out of the house. He really didn’t like her, but that chance was slim because no matter how much he didn’t like her, he was even more afraid of her.

I almost laughed at my thoughts.

“Why are you smirking like a retard? Stop smirking like a retard!” Mackenzie said looking at me strangely “This is a serious matter! Why won’t you let her explain? She feels like crap.”

That sentence had my smirk off my face in a millisecond.

“She feels like crap? I’m the guy, who is in love with a girl that doesn’t trust him! She rather trust a psycho bitch, then to trust me! Thanks, but no thanks. I’m fine where I am.”

Mackenzie saw right through my lie.

“Really?” She raised one eyebrow at me “So that is the reason why you are hiding in your father’s house when you have your own place?”

“Why is the real reason why you are here?” Penelope asked, almost sympathetically.

I sighed.

“The house is empty. When I got home the day of the party the housekeeper had been there, so the house was clean, the next day I woke up at noon because she wasn’t there to wake me up, the breakfast wasn’t over the counter and the mess she leaves lying around wasn’t there. It just felt soo… wrong to be there without her. I left her dog in the pet shop and headed here…” I said really quietly, half hoping that they wouldn’t hear, but they had grown up with Kim and in the same way I had learned how to listen to her quiet words they knew it too.

“Knew it!” Mackenzie said accusatory and did a little happy dance while Penny passed her a five dollar bill.

“Anyway…” Penelope said in a sing song voice while Mackenzie tried to pretend like she hadn’t just acted like she was her son’s age “I don’t get it. You love her. She loves you. Go makeup with her. Oh, the two of you should have great makeup sex.”

Though she said the last part more to herself than to me that had me thinking, if/when we made up it really would be some amazing make up sex. And after all I really do miss her (and not just because of the sex you pervs!).

“Eww, don’t talk that way about my baby sister.” Mackenzie commanded for everyone’s surprise.

“Why not? You talk that way about me all the time.” Penelope shrugged indifferently.

“Yeah, but you are not the youngest.”

“I’m younger than you.”

“Yeah, but it is not the same thing.” Mackenzie said finally “Anyway, will you talk to her?”

I don’t know… If I looked her in the face I would never be able to keep myself mad at her, even if she did do the wrong thing.

But her sister were like psychics and were already trying again.

“She really does feel awful, she knows that what she did was wrong and really wish she hadn’t, she is just too gullible.”

“Let’s not forget you weren’t always perfect either Mr. I-used-to-pick-on-people-half-my-size.” That one came from Penelope.

She was right. I had no right pretending that I was the better person here, she screwed up once, since we got together I had done it at least three time and she always forgave me.

But Penelope must’ve misinterpreted my silence because she began poking me in the arm, hard.

“Forgive. Her. Forgive. Her. Forgive. Her.” After every word she poked my arm again, each time harder than the last time.

“Fine! I’ll talk to her!” I gave in and the girls got bright smiles in their faces.

“Thank you, little brother-in-law.” Mackenzie said while ruffling my hair.

“Bye, Mr. Duncan!” Penelope yelled into the house and I was surprised when the answer came from the other room.

I went to check it out while the girls showed themselves out (I pity Kim for having to grow up with those two.).There sitting in the table near the door was Liam, my grandpa and my dad. All of them were now pretending like they weren’t just eavesdropping on my conversation.

I dropped myself in a chair next to Liam and glared at my family.

“You suck.” I stated.

**********

Tell me one thing, what is your favorite food?

Well, enjoy!

Eat ice cream it warms the heart!

Kisses, Bea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fuck You By rae!

Fanfiction

389K 957 28
[Mickey Milkovich x FemOC] ✮ ❝ kiss me and i'll cut you're fucking tongue out ❞ ✮ a story about a Gallagher and a Milkovich, in which she falls first...
205K 4.2K 26
Angelica Price. She lives in the Southside and she happens to be the best dealer. She's known the Gallagher's since forever, they were like her secon...
179K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES
150K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...