A Gangster Falling In Love?

Von XxXLuvRoseXxX

Carmen is a cold blood person. She is the gang leader of the Saints Bloods. But when a white boy named Hayden... Mehr

Killing My Heart Chapter 1
Killing My Heart Chapter 2
Killing My Heart Chapter 3
Killing My Heart Chapter 4
Killing My Heart Chapter 5
Killing My Heart Chapter 6
Killing My Heart Chapter 7
Killing My Heart Chapter 8
Killing My Heart Chapter 9
Killing My Heart Chapter 10
Killing My Heart Chapter 11
Killing My Heart Chapter 12
Killing My Heart Chapter 13
Killing My Heart Chapter 14
Killing My Heart Chapter 15
Killing My Heart Chapter 16
Killing My Heart Chapter 18
Killing My Heart Chapter 19
Killing My Heart Chapter 20
Killing My Heart Chapter 21
Killing My Heart Chapter 22
A Gangster Falling In Love? Chapter

Killing My Heart Chapter 17

1K 13 1
Von XxXLuvRoseXxX

I growled under my breath at the stupid brown haired girl working at the counter. Her eyes widened and looked behind me. Hands clasp my shoulders, pushing me slightly to the side. Vince smirked at the girl. She blushed and looked down.

I rolled my eyes. "Look girl, you can play the virgin shit with Vince later but right now your working. So can you please hurry the fuck up with my toy."

She quickly nodded and ran off to collect my toy. How hard was it to get me a toy. It wasn't just any toy; it is one those putty people that you squeeze and the red ears and eyes pop out. It tamed me for a few hours before I get mad and throw it some ones head.

Vince sighed at me. "Car, you know that you are getting older. Don't you?"

I crossed my arms and leaned against Vince. "No. You are never to old to have a toy once in a while. I think everyone should copy my tricks to staying young and hip."

He rolled his eyes while taking a step back to sit on the counter."Yea, hip. God, you sound like my frickin grandma. She thinks that the "bling" is still the fucking shit."

I laughed, smacking his arm."Your Grandma Reese Pieces is the shit. Whatever she does is the new fashion in the world. Don't you ever forget that, my homie G Dog."

He snorted."Homie G Dog? How much time are spending with my grandma?"

"Quit calling her grandma,"I hissed hitting his arm.

"Ow, stop abusing me. I am a man dammit. Give me some respect,"He cried out, getting some laughs by the people standing by us.

"That is the one thing I don't miss about Carmen,"A new voice that I hated but also loved spoke behind me.

I turned and saw Hayden standing there with a big ass smirk on his face. In his hands was an unwrapped burger. Probably ordered the wrong thing for Leslie, meaning she wanted a salad. Fat free, of course.

Snorting I turned around to face the Vince."Shut up before I smack that smirk off of your ugly ass, Williams."

Hayden chuckled." I remember that like the last fuck I had."

I tried not flinch."Trying to change the original one?"

He shrugged while he copied the way Vince sat. Vince smirked at me and winked. His winks mean that whoever next to him is a awesome guy because they are cool enough to sit next to him. It's that or the person is hot.

"I got one,"Vince joked looking me with a glint in his eye,"Never have sex with Car, she will always want to be the one to drive."

I laughed holding my hands to face. "That's is disgusting but completely true."

Vince snorted."Damn right it is. And that's a fact Jack."

"Hold on,"Hayden shouted,"I don't get it."

I sighed." You know the old saying,"Never give the devil a ride, he will always want to drive?."

"No."

Vince coughed,"Dumass."

Hayden shot Vince a dirty look and turned back to me. The glare vanish once he saw me, instead a warm smile took over his mouth.

I looked back at him and gave a small smile."He means that I like to be the one in charge of having sex. Not the boy or man being in charge. Like being on top during the intercourse."

Reselation came over his face but that quickly went away. His face turned hard, his jaw clenching in the process. I bet his teeth are grinding against each other because he does that when he is mad or upset.

Not that I would know any of that shit. Just something I picked off of him.

He shook his head."How would you know Vince?"

Vince smirked."Oh I know."

"Yea Vince, lets go with that,"I snorted.

"Baby, I sent you to get me a salad. Not have a big conversation with some girl,"Leslie tried to speak calmly through all that hate towards me.

I glared at her."I am not some girl. I have a name but hey how could you remember after all the throwing up you do."

Vince chuckled. "No. She can remember but not after all the pills."

She pouted as she hugged Hayden's waist."Baby they are making fun of me."

"But your not denying it. Are you?."I said smugly.

Hayden looked over at me across her head. "She doesn't have to say anything to you or that boy. Just leave her alone."

I shook my head and flashed my eyes around the room. The anger in his eyes made not want to look into at him. He is defending her. Her! I guess he was serious about having a real relationship with Leslie.

Looking at the faces around me, made me wonder if they have a happy or one fucked up life. Like I do. I froze. One face near the corner made my fist clench into fist. The little shit was sitting with a girl, talking and laughing. Like everything is okay.

Who the fuck does he think is?

I can't even believe he could even show his face around anybody. Much less around where my gang lives. He had messy mop of brown hair, green eyed, tan looking but more like burnt, and tattoos everywhere. The sight of him pissed me off more than anything.

My guess is he thought he was out of the radar. Soon he would think again for fucking me or anybody else over.

I looked over at Vince and shot my head towards the piece of shit. He looked over and growled. He jumped off, landing next to me. But never taking his eyes off of him.

My eyes went to Hayden. I wish he wasn't here to see this. But he is and I can't do anything about it. Hayden notice my glare and looked over to him. He turned his gaze to me and shot me a confuse look. I shook my head.

"Now, lets show this piece of shit who's boss. Shall we,"I said while smirking.

Vince laughed. We walked over to where he was. He looked up and his eyes widened at the site of us. Once we were close of enough, he shot up off of his seat and tried to make a run for the door. I grinned and grabbed the back of his shirt.

I slammed him down to the nearest table, holding the front of his shirt, I bent over to look in his face."Thought you could runaway from me. Come on, I just want to talk!"

"No, " He shouted and screamed at the girl,"Run. Don't turn back. Now!"

I waved my hand behind at Vince. A woman's shriek pierced my eardrums. Holding tightly to our friend Lucas, I looked at Vince to see him holding the girl by her throat. I smirked at her. She shook her head, tears running down her cheeks.

People were now starting to look. I groaned. "Take the bitch to the back of the building to see if you find any on her. If you do then show her my favorite thing to do."

Lucas was now screaming and thrashing underneath my hold on him.

"Stop screaming or else I give you something to scream about,"I yelled at him.

But he kept screaming like a little bitch.

"Stop or else you can say goodbye to that ugly whore,"I growled.

Lucas stopped and gripped my arms."Please. She has nothing to do with this. Let her go and I will pay you back everything I owe. you. Please I am begging for you."

"Carmen!,"A voice yelled coming from behind me.

I groaned."Hayden get the fuck away from me or else."

"What the fuck are doing?,"Hayden said in a panicked voice next to me,"Let him go. He has done nothing wrong!"

I glared at him."Hayden do what I say. Get your fucking whore and go away. This is none of you business."

He looked down at me with pleading eyes. I shrugged. If he wants to stay, then he can but later when I am done I will have a couple of words to say to him. Right now I am so pissed of at Lucas that I don't even give a shit about him seeing me.

"Now, are you going to me what I want or do want to see something so funny,"I growled down at the shaking Lucas.

Lucas closed his eyes and whispered." I can give you it but I don't have it on me right now. Just let me go and I can go get it. And leave the girl alone."

I laughed, making him flinch."I don't think you can be making the deals right now. Let's look at the facts. I have the whore. I have you pinned underneath. And I can have have my whole fucking gang on your ass for the rest of your miserable life."

"I don't have anything on me,"He spoke quickly.

"Okay. That is alright,"I nodded and grabbed his chin, so I could bring him closer to my eyes," Until you get my stuff, that little bitch you love so much, pays for your mistake."

He shook his quickly,"Please, take me instead of her. She has nothing to do with this. Please I am am begging you, don't hurt her for my dumass. Just give me a couple of days to come up with your stuff and I will make sure I come back to you."

I clenched my hands into fist and struck him in the stomach. He cried out in pain while trying to get of my hold. I laughed as I punched him the face to shut him the fuck up. His head whipped to the side, probably giving him whiplash.

"Lets try something else,"I spat.

I picked up Lucas into a standing position and gripped his neck, making sure he won't go away. He struggled against my by digging his nails into my skin. I could feel the nails piercing through the skin. But I just shrugged it off.

"Marquis,"I cried out when I saw him searching the room.

He saw me and the Lucas and came running to me. Once he got close enough, I saw him smirk at Lucas.

"What do we have here?" Marquis asked me.

I laughed in Lucas's ear."We here got here a little fuck that thinks he can get away from me. Let's take him the back where Vince and the whore are. We are going to have some fun."

Marquis nodded and took Lucas off of my hands. He held Lucas the same postiton I had him as he walked to the back door that lead to the alley. I smirked at Lucas and watch how his emotions jumble together.

But the one emotion I love is the fear shown in his face.

"Carmen what is going on?,"Hayden asked carefully.

"Stay out of my business Hayden,"I exhaled, closing my eyes.

"You are my business,"He growled.

I opened my eyes and glared at him."You mean nothing to me. I mean nothing to you. So you can stop pretending you know me so fucking well. Can't you do me one favor and just leave me alone? Can you or I have to keep avoiding you where ever I go?"

"Just because we broke up doesn't mean I don't care about you. I care for in every single possible way there is,"He whispered softly.

"We are done. For good,"I whispered back to him, making sure I held his gaze to see that I am dead serious about this.

I need him out of my life.

~*~*~*~*~

8000 reads!!!!! Thank you so much to all the people reading this. I could have anything else than that. I am now focusing on Gangster much more than the other stories because it has more reads. I hope you enjoy this part.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

Please check out my other stories that I am trying to left off of the ground. THANKS

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 149 44
She's been raised to be heartless. He's been raised to be ruthless. She feels trapped. He feels tied down. She is broken. He is bloody. They ar...
5.1K 126 53
Every guy, everywhere, just gives me mad attention. Like I'm under inspection. *** Deep down underground rule vampires. Adam is the head of a nightc...
100K 2.8K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...
2.3K 149 24
A girl called Brooke Carson. She was a normal girl in high school and she was a nerd. Her best friend Treyvonetta Gorilla is a nerd too. They do anyt...