My Possessive Alpha Mate

By DecoyKitty

He digs the knife into my arm, painfully deep. I cry out and as I lift my head to scream out to the moon godd... More

My Alpha Mate.
Cast
{Chapter One}
{Chapter Two}
{Chapter Three}
{Chapter Four}
{Chapter Five}
{Chapter Six}
{Chapter Seven}
{Chapter Eight}
{Chapter Nine}
{Chapter Ten} Xavier's POV
{Chapter Eleven}
{Chapter Twelve}
{Chapter Fourteen}
{Chapter Fifteen} Xavier's POV
{Chapter Sixteen}
{Chapter Seventeen}
{Chapter Eighteen}
I'M AN INSTAGRAMMING BITCH
{Chapter Nineteen}

{Chapter Thirteen}

161K 3.8K 1.7K
By DecoyKitty

I'm sorry if Annachi's sudden change of heart for Xavier, didn't make you happy, but I haven't been happy either. You might think it's easier to write when you're sad, but it's in fact harder. Making it happy takes away my thoughts of pain, loneliness and sadness.

If you want to follow my Instagram, so that we can keep in contact it's @tayzykinz. Otherwise, you can always private message me on here.

Finally a little intimacy between them.

Also, Wattpad keeps swapping my sentences around?

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Thirteen}

"Do you wanna go on the waterslides?" Caleb asks with a giant shit eating grin. Olivia slides over to Noah, showing that she's going. It's been a really hard day, I think I need to go to the hot pool.

"Ah, no thanks. You guys go ahead, I'll catch up later." I smile, thinking about the relaxing hot water. Olivia's smile drops.

"Oh I'll go-"

"I'll be fine." I reassure her. "I'm just going to be in the hot pool. I'll come on the water slides later. I mean, we're here all day, right?" They nod their heads, but Ry sighs.

"It's your birthday. We're supposed to spend it together." He pouts, sticking out his bottom lip. I see Daniel flicker his eyes to it. How did I not notice them sooner?

"And we will. I just need to go relax first. Now, shoo." I say, shooing them away by using hand gestures. They all smirk, shaking their heads and turning around and walking away.

Except for Xavier.

"What are you doing? Don't you want to go on the waterslides?" I ask him, taking in his shocked expression after I talk to him.

"You look absolutely stunning." He blurts out, with wide eyes. "I, I don't want anyone to hit on you." Almost waiting for me to growl at him, he looks down. It's weird how this big bad Alpha, that is known for being so strong and brave, is actually scared to upset me.

It's kinda cute.

And it makes me feel so horrible.

"Okay." I shrug, turning away, then looking back over my shoulder I wink. "You don't look too bad yourself." Smirking, I start walking towards the hot pool that I saw, as Liv and I were walking over here. My Mate catches up to me, in a second. He looks at me curiously.

"You still have the same delicious scent as my mate, but I can't be certain that you're her." Xavier says suspiciously. Rolling my eyes at him, I turn my head.

"I'm tired of being angry at you. I don't know if I'll be able to forget what you did, but I forgive you. I understand that you were doing what you thought was right. And even though you're overprotective, possessive, kinda arrogant and a teeny bit overbearing. You're my Mate and I want to get to know you." I say simply, as we keep walking. He grabs my arm, stopping me from continuing. Raising an eyebrow, I look up at him.

"You accept me?" Xavier asks wearily. Slowly, I nod my head.

"You've been putting effort into our relationship. Treating me nicely and even enrolling in my classes to be with me. Even though that's a tad creepy." I joke, making him smile. Reaching up, I lay hand on his cheek. "The Moon Goddess put us together for a reason and instead of fighting that, I should be enjoying it." His arms reach around me, giving me a warm, cuddly hug.

"Thank you. Thanks you so much." He whispers, kissing the top of my head and sending a shiver down my spine.

"Don't thank me." I order, pulling back. "Thank the Moon Goddess. I think she made an excellent choice." Intertwining our fingers, we begin walking to the pool. There's a bright red bench, metres away from the pool, so we dump our towels there. The pool is about seven metres long and six across. There are stairs, that lead you down into the pool. On the side are seats, but unfortunately because of my height, if I sit down, I'll be underwater.

Who made these pools? Do they not think elders will come into this pool? If I was the designer, I'd make the seats higher.

"There are higher seats over there." Xavier tells me, pointing to the opposite side of the pool. "C'mon Princess." He puts his hand on my waist and takes me to the first higher seat, then sits down in the lower seat, next to it.

Finally, we're the same height.

"Okay. What's your favorite food?" Smiling, I ask. He lifts an eyebrow at me.

"Oranges."

"Oranges?" I repeat. "Why oranges, of all things?"

"You smell like oranges and vanilla." He replies, then leaning forward, edging towards my neck. "I wonder if you taste like oranges." He whispers, filling the distance and letting his lips connect with my neck. I gasp, in surprise. I guess saying that I accept him, has perks.

Xavier's rough lips, move against my neck, making me shiver. He's on my right side, which is the side I get marked on. Once he finds my sweet spot, where I'll be marked, I will have to old myself back, from mating with him in the pool.

"You taste better than oranges." His whispers, finding my sweet spot. Embarrassingly, I let out a moan if pleasure and I squeeze my fists. He pecks my sweet spot, moving away. "What's your favorite food?" My Mate calmly asks, as I try to get myself back in control.

"Chocolate." I say, breathing in his scent. "Definitely chocolate." A little smirk appears on his face.

"What was your childhood like?" His face gains curious and he leans forward, eager to know. Lifting my chin in thoughtfulness, a smile spreads on my face.i

"Amazing." I breath. "Absolutely amazing. Ryot and I were the naughtiest kids in school and I am the only girl in my family. It was difficult at times, but otherwise my childhood was full of adventure, fun and visits to the principals office."

"And what's your family like?"

"I know that a lot of foster father's are mean and rude, but I couldn't ask for a better father. Dad is so proud of us and he loves us so much. He's kind and caring and has an imagination like a child. He made our childhood fantastic." I tell him. "And well, you've met Ryot. We were inseparable as kids, as we were naughty as hell. I'm glad that hasn't changed, although now I'm hoping to be more in class, than the Principal's office." I joke. His smile is kind and warm. "What was your childhood like?" Making sure no humans are around us and living, he begins.

"It wasn't as kind of warm. My father, although a great Alpha, was a poor father. I didn't have a imaginative childhood. It was full of training and learning what was right from wrong." He tells me, his eyebrows furrowing. "My mother was amazing though. She taught me how to bake and was amazing."

"Oh good, so when we live together you can cook." I laugh. "You may not have had an exciting start to life, but I will make sure that the rest of our lives will be amazing. That's why we're mates. You can teach me boundaries and train me, while I can teach you to be adventurous."

"I'd love that. Although you're not training." Xavier tells me sternly.

"Yes I am." I reply.

"No you're not." He says, his voice hardening.

"Yes I am, or you can forget about having sex with me." I say, shocking him. His mouth drops open and I raise my eyebrows.

"You can train." He says suddenly. "But only with me." A happy and excited grins spreads across my face.

"Yes! Thank you! When can we start?" I ask.

"How about this weekend? In my territory." Remembering my family rule, I swallow.

"It will only be us right? No one else will be in the woods?" His eyes narrow curiously, reminding me of my father.

"I can have the woods cleared if it would make you more comfortable."

"Yes please." Thankfully, I say. I think back to what he said about his childhood. I wonder if he wants to have children, to make up for his childhood. "Do you want to have children?" I suddenly ask.

"Yes. Yes, of course." He replies. "I want a family. A family full of love and imagination. I want to give my children a childhood like yours." We both smile at each other and fall into a peaceful silence. "What's our Graphic classes like?"

"Ah, good. Our teachers are nice, except for one. How long have you been drawing?"

"Since before I can remember."

"Same." I nod. "I'm sorry for being angry at you when you joined. It's just, I've always loved having independence. I didn't like the idea of you coming to watch over me. But I understand, you want to keep me safe and, well, yours." I laugh.

"That's because you're mine. You're my mate."

"Yeah, I know. But just be warned, if any girl tries anything with you, I can and will kill." I say, patting his cheek. "When's your birthday?"

"Today." He answers simply.

"Today?" I repeat, astounded. "We share the same birthdays?" Xavier nods his head.

"All mates do, although I am four years older than you."

"Oh. So, you've been waiting for your mate for four years." Although I already know the answer, he nods his head anyway. "And have you ever, ah..." I trial off, not wanting to sound possessive.

"We're together for life Annachi, you don't have to be ashamed of anything." It boils inside me, and red hot jealousy pours through me, as if it's in my blood. Another woman, putting her hands on him. Apart from that dreadful night, I've never had a boyfriend.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"Possessiveness looks, oh so adorable on you." He teases, while I roll my eyes. "No. I have never had a girlfriend. I am also still a virgin." His eyes get hard.

"I really was waiting for you. It's funny how one drunken night can change so much." I sigh.

"I don't blame you." He assures me, smiling.

"I don't blame you either Annie. I know you wanted me." Flynn cuts in, leaning down to my head and winking at me. Rolling my eyes, I shove his head away.

"I'd rather have food, to be honest." I shrug, leaning closer to Xavier. I can't believe what has happened in less than ten hours. I've been tortured, found my mate, was angry at my mate and now I'm happy with my mate.

Maybe I'm bipolar.

"We're gonna go get some food, then back to the waterslides and swimming. Want to come?" Caleb asks.

"That's what she said." I mutter under my breath. "Yeah, we'll come." I answer. "That's what she said." I mutter once again under my breath.

"You're mind is complete filth." Ryot says, as we climb out of the pool.

Xavier laughs and plays, as if we are children once again. I'm glad that I can give him happiness, adventure and a family. I feel a very strong connection with my mate and I'm not sure if it's the Mate's pull, or us getting to know each other, but I feel like I've known him forever. I've never felt so happy.

Or horny.

My heat doesn't start until tomorrow, but as Xavier swims and water droplets drip down his chest and abs, all I can think about his jumping his bones. He's already caught me staring at him several times and heat dances in out eyes, each time they meet.

As they day gets later, we decide we should head back to campus. Dad will be there waiting for us, to take us to dinner, like we do every year on our birthdays.

Well except the last two years, because Ryot was a dick.

On the way back, I comply to Xavier's wishes and sit on his lap, illegally. His face often finds itself in the crook of my neck, with his nose inhaling my scent and his lips leaving light kisses.

At around five thirty, we arrive. Dad's car isn't here yet, so we all head back to our dorms. Although, Noah and Olivia disappeared somewhere. Probably to one of the 'fucking spots', Ryot showed me. That leaves Xavier and I heading back to my dorm. I unlock the door, stepping inside, with Xavier right behind.

"I'm going to have a shower. You can wait in my bed, if you'd like." Going into my wardrobe I grab a dress and shoes, along with my undergarments. "Just, no masturbating in my bed." I say, winking at him.

"You have no shame, do you?" He asks, shaking his head.

"Growing up with boys? No." I close the door. Shredding off my clothes, I jump into the shower quickly, letting the warm water surround me. I lather my body in soap, washing off the chlorine smell. Afterwards, I wash my hair, making it soft again.

I dress quickly, slipping on the undergarments, then sliding my short red dress up my body and slipping my arms thorough the holes. It's not tight and isn't too short. The collar is bedazzled with little red gemstones. Putting my tall, red high heel boots on the around, I step into them. I do my make up, with mascara and bright red lipstick.

Turning the lock, I open the door. Xavier looks up from my copy of 'Hounds Of Baskerville' by Sir Conan Doyle. His eyes go wide, then turn as black as night. A small growl escapes his throat and I wonder if it'll be too much to ask him to zip me up.

"Ah, would you mind zipping up my dress?" Calmly I ask, although my heart is going a mile a minute. My Mate stands, stalking towards me like he's a wolf, chasing down an animal. His large hands grip my hips, then he slowly turns me around. With ease, he smoothly zips up my dress before turning me back around, his hands still on my hips. His face inches from mine, I finally snap out of it.

It's only been a day!

"Do you want to have a shower?" I ask, making him nod slowly and back away. "There are towels in there." Looking down at his outfit, I'm surprised I didn't realize sooner. Dark jeans and a blue button up shirt, with long sleeves that he has rolled up to his shoulders. "You can, uh, just um. Okay." I get out, retreating to my bed, grabbing my phone. I hear his deep chuckle, before the door closes and the shower starts.

I spend the time he's in the shower on Instagram. After minutes of debating, I decide to see if Xavier has one. I search up his name. He doesn't have an Instagram, but his sister does. All of her photos are of her and her Mate, along with some children, that must be hers. Instead of stalking, I decide to blow dry my hair and leave it down, in it's natural waves. Minutes later, Xavier emerges from the shower, fully dressed.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah." He answers, smiling lightly.

"Okay." Dad's text lights up my lock screen. "Dad's here." Standing up, I walk towards the door. My Mate grabs my hand, stopping me. He pulls out a little box and hands it to me.

"Happy birthday." My mouth drops open lightly. Opening it, my mouth drops even more. It's a half a coin with a two wolves cut out.

"It's amazing." I say, looking up to see him showing me his half. "Thank you."

"When you called me this morning, I was on my way here from getting it. I didn't want to tell you where I was, so I said I was at home. I was going to surprise you with it, when I got here. Then tell you I was applying." He explains.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say, which just makes him smile.

"Don't worry about it. Now, we have a dinner to get to." Holding his arm out to me. Smiling, I loop my arm with his. We make our way down the dorm, only passing one female, who I glare at. My high heels clack against the ground. I see the boys, Dad and Natalia. As we get closer, a large smile almost splits my face in half.

"Hi Baby Girl." Dad says, swooping me up in a hug. Laughing, I hug him back hard. It's only been a few days and I already miss him.

"Hi Annie." Natalia says, wrapping her tiny arms around me. We hug tightly, as she kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey Annie." Caleb, Flynn and Dan say rushing forward and including me in a group hug.

"Get off me you losers." I laugh, stepping back towards Xavier. Everyone's eyes drift towards him. "Dad, Natalia, this is my Mate Xavier. Xavier, this is my Dad and out family friend Natalia." I introduce them. Xavier steps forward, out stretching his hand. Dad tilts his head and gives him a sneaky smile.

"We hug." He says, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around my Mate. Biting my lip, I suppress my laugh. Xavier wraps his arms around my father, hugging him back. It makes me smile, to know he's not ashamed to hug my father. Dad steps back and Natalia steps forward to hug him.

And of course, the boys rush forward and hug him.

Xavier has really changed today. He's become nice, kind, caring and happy.

I just hope it lasts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
143K 4.8K 65
"So tell me, Rogue, how would you like to be killed? A slit to your throat, your heart ripped out, or how about a silver bullet to your brain?" "Kiss...
1M 26.8K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
26.9K 691 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...