Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena...

By hipstaprincess

*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry St... More

Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Win It
02. One Way or Another
03. I'm...Uh Sean Gomez
04. Love Is Easy
05. Ho Hey
06. You've Got to Be Kidding Me
07. I'm Crying Too
08. It Never Stops
09. Be Happy
10. You Really Do
11. Very Attractive
12. The Storm
13. Pretty Brown Eyes
14. You Were Always Popular
15. Stressed, Depressed, But Well-Dressed
16. Need You 100%
18. Us
19. Sweet Sweet Melody
20. It Wasn't Cool
21. McGorgeous
22. Definitely
23. Impressions?
24. Gone
25. Broken Heart
26. Light
27. Green Eyes
28. Bumpy Ride
29. Let The Games Begin
30. Slow Down
31. I Miss You
32. Still Into You
33. The Heart Never Lies
34. I'm...Studying Anatomy
35. Best Song Ever
36. Revenge
37. I'm So Tired
38. Every Little Thing
39. Shut Up
40. Weak
41. Running, Running
42. Surprise
43. Final Game
44. Shine A Light
45. Fifty-Seven
46. Don't Let Me Go
47. Back For You
48. Epilogue I
49. Epilogue II.
50. Epilogue III [The End]

17. I Just Smile

23K 400 79
By hipstaprincess

hey! i am so so so sorry for not updating in such a long time! i've just been very busy and tired all the time, lately. thank you for all the reads, comments, and votes. they mean so much to me, knowing that people actually enjoy the story. i never even imagined having this many people read it, so massive thank you! btw, did you see what demi said about selena?! my heart melted (': rest of the authors note will be at the end (:

______________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

"Selena, I love you."

A curly-haired boy with green eyes stood in front of me, our hands intertwined with each other. Harry. Those three words made my heart race and I was frozen, paralyzed in my spot; we were standing in a garden surrounded by blooming flowers of all different colors, similar to the ones he got me for graduation. I wanted to tell him I felt the same way but I remained speechless. Frustrated at myself, I opened my mouth but to no avail; the words simply would not escape me. A small part of me didn't want to admit my feelings, but another was screaming at how stupid I was.

The pitter-patter of the hard rain outside makes me shiver and desperate for warmth. I toss and turn a bit and once I find my source of heat, I clutch onto it like there's no tomorrow. My sweet dreams soon transforms into a nightmare.

As I finally found the courage in myself to repeat the three loving words, the boy just smiles at me. His hands let go of my own and they travel up to my face, where he cupped my cheeks. He brought me closer to him and began to lean in, wanting to attach our lips as much as I did. When we were finally about to touch, a tornado appeared out of nowhere, ripping him out of my grasp and I watched him taken away from me, Cara's laughter in the background mixing with the thrashing noises of the storm.

"Don't leave me!" I cry in my sleep and I feel something shift around me. They pull me into their body and stroke my hair, pacifying me with sweet words.

"I'll never leave you, Selena. Don't cry," he whispers and leaves warm kisses on my temple.

"Don't worry, Sel. I would never leave you. I love you," the gentle and awfully familiar voice rings in my ear and I feel a soft hand wipe away my tears from my shut eyes. Harry.

"I love you," he repeats once more and I just smile. With that, I fall back into my previous sweet slumbers.

Harry's POV:

"Should we wake them up?"

"No, they're so cute!"

"But, we have class!"

"I don't really want to go either..."

"Yeah, you were pretty drunk last night."

My eyes slowly flutter open and I see the lads all surrounding my bunk bed with goofy grins.

"Can I help you?" I chuckle softly but all I receive are cheeky smiles and kinky comments.

"Did you get some last night?" Louis smirk with a wink as I roll my eyes.

"I would not disrespect a girl like that, Lou," I look down and see Selena still peacefully asleep, tucked under my arm, snoring lightly. Her chest heaves up and down as she takes deep breathes, our legs tangled a bit underneath the sheets. She had unknowingly cuddled into me last night and as of now, her right arm is still wrapped across my chest.

"Especially Selena," I mutter after my eyes take in the sleeping beauty beside me.

"Aww," the boys coo and instead of rolling my eyes like I usually would, I just smile.

"Hey man, I'm sorry about last night. You know, it was nothing. I was just really drunk," Niall sheepishly apologizes as he rubs the back of his neck and I glance up, diverting my eyes from Selena.

"It's okay. I know you had quite a lot of shots. I'm sorry for getting mad and potentially hurting you," I apologize equally sheepishly, "I just get...really protective over her...you know?"

"We all know, mate," Liam chuckles but then pats my head, "Don't worry, it's cute." I just smile.

"So, class starts in ten minutes. You going to go?" Zayn tilts his head, waiting for my response. Looking down for the millionth time, I see Selena in such a tranquil state that I don't want to disturb it.

"What's today's lesson anyway?"

"Maths," Zayn informs me and I let out a soft groan.

"Bet you made that noise last night," Louis jokes and I resist the urge to throw a pillow at his face, but only because it would wake up Selena.

"I hate maths and it's raining hard out there. Screw it, I'm not going."

"What about Selena?" Liam gestures to her but I shake my head, "There's no way in hell am I going to wake her up."

"Plus, this gives me an excuse to ask her for a study date since we both missed today's lesson," I grin cheekily and earn a high five from Louis.

"You sneaky little shit. Always thinking, huh?" Louis laughs and I just smile proudly for coming up with that idea.

"What about football practice?" Niall questions, looking out the window.

I follow his eyes and look out as well, "Nah. It's raining and I don't want to risk any of us getting sick before the game Friday." The boys nod in agreement and after a moment of silence, Liam speaks up.

"Well, anyway, we should get going now," Liam, being the responsible one, begins to lead the group out of the door.

"I can't believe you guys are actually still going to class. Don't you all have a massive hangover?" I question astonishingly.

"Liam and I didn't drink much and Niall and Louis don't pay much attention in class anyway," Zayn explains.

"Then, why bother?" I ask Louis and Niall.

"Well, I really need help so I actually have to go," Niall complains.

"As for me, same reason why you even came to this college. I want to see my girl," Louis shrugs his shoulder as if I were stupid for not seeing the obvious. I nod as they all file out the door.

As soon as I hear the clicking of the shut door, I see Selena stirring a bit but nonetheless continuing to sleep, only this time, she snuggles up to me even more than before, if possible. She is so beautiful; even with messy bed hair, she looks flawless. I stare intensely at her smooth porcelain face, so clean and pure, like her innocence. Reaching my hand out a bit, I tuck a loose strand of hair that fell across her face, back behind her ear and pull her in closer to me. I kiss the top of her head and stroke her hair; it is incredibly soft and despite being in a sweaty enclosed room that reeked of alcohol, her hair still smelled like fresh strawberries and daisies. How she can be so perfect, effortlessly leaves me in wonder. I remember how last night she cried out in the middle of the night and it scared me at first, but then I softened up. I'm always thrown off by her vulnerability due to her usual sarcastic and feisty behavior; she's so good at hiding it that I seem to forget that she can be weak too. After admiring her for a little bit longer, I find my own eyelids drooping.

Selena's POV:

I finally manage to open my eyes, a smile evident on my face from last night's dream. "But it was just a dream," I sigh at the thought. I attempt to kick off the covers but I realize that my body is trapped and the room is not familiar. Where the fuck am I?! Anxiety starts bubbling inside me and suddenly the memories of the nightclub flood through my mind. God, please don't tell me I did something I'll regret and that I'm in someone else's bed. Mortified at the possible thought, I quickly glance down and realize that I'm still fully clothed, however, in unfamiliar clothes. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or worried. Glancing to my left, I realize that I'm pressed against a bare chest, but not just anyone's. When I see the freakishly familiar signature necklaces and matching famous tattoos, my eyes widen. Oh God, oh God, oh God. Slowly looking up with one eye squinting, afraid what I thought was true, I see that damn mop of curls. He has a smile etched onto his face as I continue to stare at him. Um, what the fuck happened?!

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," the smile switches to a smirk in record time. He opens his eyes and I roll my eyes at his arrogance before remembering what was more important at the moment.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHEN? WHO WAS INVOLVED? WHY? HOW? WHERE?" I immediately sit up and question him with my arms crossed against my chest.

"I see that you are finally up. Good morning, beautiful," he completely ignores my previous interrogation and glances to the clock on the bedside table near him reading two in the afternoon, "or should I say good afternoon."

"No, what you should fucking 'say' is what happened last night!"

"Calm down. It's not good to get so angry so early," he whines and pulls me back down, however, with too much force. Instead of regaining my previous position beside him on the bed, I fall on top of his chest.

"Oops?" Harry grins mischievously. I attempt to get up but his arm sturdily keeps me down.

"Nuh-uh, I like this," he studies my face with a lopsided grin on his own.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I mock him in an annoyed voice and he rolls his eyes, but with a smile.

"Cute," he chuckles, "but if I were you, I wouldn't be the one smirking here."

"And why is that?"

"Shall we recall what you said yesterday?" he asks with a raised eyebrow before making his voice a higher pitch, "I really really like Harry. I just want him to be mine. I don't like other girls touching him and I want to be able to kiss him!" My eyes widen and I use all my force to get off of him. Oh God. Please, please, tell me I didn't say that.

"I did not say that!"

"You so did say that! And how would you even know? You were the drunk one! I actually didn't have any ounce of alcohol last night," he defends himself and props himself up on one elbow to get a better look at me.

"You also said you were Sean," he laughs and I immediately freeze, "but that's bloody ridiculous. You're hilarious when you're drunk." Whew. That was a close one.

"So, what else happened? Tell me everything."

"Well, first, you broke a glass like out of nowhere," he begins and the memories slowly come back to me. Looking down at my bandaged hand, I remember how angry I was at Cara's appearance.

"Go on," I urge him to tell me more.

"Well, you were basically grinding Niall," he informs me through clenched teeth. I DID WHAT?! I can never imagine myself doing that and regret and embarrassment fills me. However, when I notice his furious expression, my humiliation soon turns to smugness.

"I take it that you weren't so happy?" I smirk at his extremely pissed off face, "You were jealous!"

"Hey, so were you! You even told me that," he smirks back and the victorious expression on my face is immediately wiped off. Oh God, I must've talked a lot.

"God, what didn't I tell you?!" He just chuckles and continues story-telling the previous night.

"So, um, I got angry and almost hurt Niall?"

"You almost hurt Niall?!"

"But I didn't! Anyway, long story short, I took you back here since you were drunk out of your mind," he begins but I cut him off.

"Oh my God, did we have sex?!" I cover my face with my hands in humiliation and fear of the truth.

"Totally. You were great, babe, it was really hot," he flashes his signature smirk and my jaw drops a bit.

"Did you use protection?!" I cringe at the fact that I have to awkwardly discuss this.

"Of course!" he smirks and nonchalantly teases, "...not." Oh. My. God.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" I scream at him.

"I wanted to have kids with you!!" he exclaims excitedly, throwing his arms in the air and playfully answering as my eyes widen. WHAT?!?!

"Harry Edward Styles, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you," I say seriously as I send him a death glare.

"Calm down, I was just kidding," he lifts his hands up in surrender as I take a deep breath of relief, but furious at the same time that he would joke about something extremely important to me.

"Don't you think that if we did have sex, I would've been so good that you would've remembered every detail?" he winks and I slap him then, bring up my knees to my chest so I can bury my face in them. The soft material of the Ramones t-shirt rub against my cheeks, reminding me of another important case to crack. My head shoots back up and I glance at him, dismissing his amused expression, "Um, what am I wearing?"

"Well, I figured you wouldn't be too comfortable in a tight outfit all night, so I lent you my clothes. You really liked it last night, so I decided to just give them to you," he informs me and I nod, taking it all in.

"I don't recall changing last night," I scratch the back of my neck hoping for a response, but he just laughs with a gleam in his eye.

"Oh God, please don't tell me I stripped in front of you," I bring my right hand up to cover my eyes.

"Better. I stripped you," he says lowly and my eyes nearly fall out of their sockets. HE WHAT?!?

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"I changed you, no big deal."

"UM YEAH, IT IS A BIG DEAL?!"

"It really isn't, Selena."

"You totally invaded my privacy!"

"You didn't mind," he shrugs and I grab the nearest pillow and begin attacking him.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT OF COURSE I DIDN'T MIND, I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER IT!"

"Don't worry, I didn't touch you all over or do anything. You know how much willpower that took me? I was so close to fucking you senseless," he holds his hands up in surrender and then groans frustratedly. I sit there idle, dumbfounded at what he said. Not having a better response, I just repeatedly hit him more with the pillow.

"Hey, you should appreciate how I didn't take advantage of you!" After several hits, he manages to grasp my wrist gently, preventing me from causing any more damage to him.

"If I bruise all over, you have to kiss every single spot," he teasingly threatens and I reluctantly oblige, the throbbing pain in my head stopping me from doing anything. Once he spots my face scrunched up in pain, the arrogance in his face dims down to a worried Harry.

"Are you okay?" he asks, tilting my chin up so that my face meets his.

"My head hurts and so does my stomach," I mumble with a pout before feeling something run up my throat. Dashing to the bathroom, I kneel, puking all the contents of last night into the toilet, with Harry standing right behind me, holding my hair back.

"This is disgusting," I groan and get back up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, then washing my hands.

"Hangover and post-reaction to alcohol," Harry laughs and wraps his nicely-built arms around my waist, swaying me gently back and forth.

"I'm never drinking, ever again," I close my eyes and let him hold me, too weak at the moment to protest. Plus, it was strangely comforting to be in his arms.

"You drank a lot of what seemed like a strong substance," he looks down at me and stops swaying so we're just standing in place.

"Want some aspirin?"

"Yes please," I reply like a little child, him smiling, and letting go of me. His hand finds mine and he leads me out the bathroom into the kitchen.

"Here you go," he slides the pill and a glass of water to me as I eagerly take it and drink it down.

"Better?"

"Much," I just smile.

"Do you want banana chocolate-chip pancakes?"

"How do you know I like them?"

"I may or may not have paid Miley to tell me every little fact about you," he sheepishly grins. I don't know if I find the fact that he was willing to pay to know me flattering and sweet, or freakishly creepy.

"She agreed?" I asked appalled.

"It was around prom and she needed a dress," he shrugs. Of course. The memory flashes back and I remember Miley upset about not being able to afford her dream dress to suddenly having possession of it. I had asked her how she finally got her hands on it but she told me her lips were sealed and that's her secret. Not much a secret anymore.

I remember going to junior and senior prom, despite being afraid no one would ask me. Throughout middle school, Miley and Nick went out and they were that power couple where no one could break them apart and they just loved each other. However, throughout high school, they had falling outs and Miley would break up with him for a while then make up again. I didn't really think that was fair to Nick since he was nothing but nice to her. Around prom time, they were 'over' and being the gentleman he is, Nick asked me. Miley tells me constantly how done she is with him and although I never believed she was truly over him, I temporarily did. So I said yes. It was a nice prom for the most part, until Miley found out and was completely upset at the both of us and Harry of course, had found every way to break us apart, upset that Nick beat him to it in asking me. I remember dancing with Nick and then being pulled away by Harry who had some lame excuse to get me away every five minutes. I remembered thinking that Harry didn't even want to go with me, he just hated me like I hated him and wanted to pull a prank by ruining my only happy moment. Nick was angry at Miley, thinking that she convinced Harry to sabotage our night and well, things didn't go very well. Since then, Harry hated Nick with all the fiber in his being. Of course, me defending Nick , didn't help the situation and only got Miley fired up as well. Shortly after, Nick asked me to be his girlfriend and I wanted to say no since there's like some girl code for going out with your best friend's ex but I guess some part of me pushed me to care about my feelings for once. So I did.

I went out with Nick for a while and we were really happy, to be honest. At least, I was. I was really hoping for the relationship that Miley and Nick had during middle school; I wanted my first relationship to be my last, something that would last a long time, if not forever.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

One day before our senior prom, the amazing last dance we would ever have in high school, he broke up with me because he admitted that sometimes he can't stop thinking about Miley.

I was pretty heart-broken.

My already-bought prom dress sat in my closet, haunting me as I prepared to get ice cream out of the freezer for a long night. I was about to start watching movies by myself, only to be interrupted by the ringing of my door bell. I opened the door and standing there, with a fresh bouquet of red velvety roses, clad in a tuxedo with a tie the matching color of my unworn dress, his curls gelled back in almost a quiff, his emerald green eyes sparkling with golden specks, was Harry Styles.

"I know this isn't very creative since its a bit last minute, but will you go to prom with me?"

I don't know why I did it, but I agreed to go to prom with him.

That night was one I wouldn't forget no matter how much I 'hated' him. I appreciated his efforts and making my last school dance memorable. We actually didn't argue that much and under the twinkling fairy lights with our friends was a blast. Just when I didn't think there could be any more surprises that night, our names were announced for king and queen. I was a bit taken back and embarassed but Harry just smiled deeply, dimples in full view.

"What are you thinking about?" his deep rough morning voice interrupts me. God, his voice is really seductive.

"Prom," I comment back and I guess the memories flood through him too, because he's just smiling like an idiot.

"I promise for our engagement, I'll be more creative," he winks and I bite my lip, again flustered at his spontaneous comments. I look out the window, avoiding his stare, and see the rain drops slowly run down the window, as if each one is racing with one another.

"What are you looking at?"

"I should be asking you the same," I reply.

"You." Wow, that was a bit straightforward.

"You?"

"The rain. I think the raindrop on the right's going to win the race in falling down first. I'm going to name it Raina."

"Creative."

"Extremely," I counter back, smiling.

"So, pancakes?"

"No thank you," I decline, remembering my list about how I should start eating less.

"You love food though," he pouts and I know I used to declare that all the time with Niall without a care in the world but lately, it's been something that is making me insecure. Without meaning to, something inside me snaps.

"That's not all I care about, okay? I love other things that don't include eating, I'm not some pig," I defend, a bit bitter.

"Woah! Of course you're not! I just thought you used to say that," he puts his hands up in surrender, a bit startled at my sudden shift of behavior. The room is awkwardly silent and I clear my throat.

"I think I'll head back to my room now," I speak quietly, pushing back in my chair and standing up.

"I'll come with you," he offers but I refuse.

"I'm just going to follow you even if you say no, you know that right?" he throws on a white v-neck over his bare chest and pulls on jeans, then picks up my dress from last night, laying it over one of his arms while I attempt to slip on the high heels I wore last night.

"Those are going to hurt your feet," he motions to the killing device on my feet but I shrug. There's nothing else I can put on to get to the room, considering those are the only shoes I brought. Without any hint beforehand, I am caught off guard as Harry walks in front of me and picks up my thighs unexpectedly, making me scream as my hands desperately cling to his neck to prevent myself from falling.

"What the hell?! Harry, you could've killed me!"

"A piggyback ride won't hurt," he begins to carry me back to my dorm. One word for this boy: unpredictable.

Harry's POV:

After we arrive in front of her room and she unlocks the door, letting the both of us, I set her down on her bed and sit across from her.

"You can leave now."

"No."

"Where do you think the girls are?" she asks, knowing I wouldn't leave even if she got on her knees and begged.

"Probably out with the boys," I answer back.

She sighs and lays down on her back, before springing back up.

"Wait, today's Monday?" I simply nod and her eyes bug out.

"We missed class?!?!"

"Calm down, it's maths. We both know you hate it so don't deny it. Plus, being in my arms is much better than studying the sin, cos, and tan laws and you know it."

"Whatever," she mutters, using her arms to shield her face from the light, her back on the mattress. I look over her and admire her body, still clad in my clothes, making me smile. Leaning over, I place both my arms on either side of her and glance down so that my body hovers over her's.

"You're so beautiful," I breathe out and she uncovers her face, moving her arms to see me staring down at her intently. I think she is a bit startled at how close we are but she just rolls her eyes.

"Shut up, I am not."

"You are."

"Are not."

"Are so," I challenge back again, knowing that since we're both so stubborn, we'll never end this.

"God, you're annoying," she whines but I just smile.

"I win."

"Whatever. I want tea."

"I'll make you some. Where's the cups and packets?" I ask and get off of her as she points toward the cabinets. Opening the mahogany cupboards, I pull out two tea cups with the matching floral saucers, along with the green Yorkshire packets. However, before I close the cabinet again, a piece of paper taped to the inside catches my attention; I recognize the handwriting on it as Selena's scrawlings and as my eyes run themselves over the written words, my heart stops for a minute.

Things to do:

-exercise more.

-put on makeup.

-eat less.

Why did Selena feel the need to do these things? All three are definitely unnecessary, especially for her; she is beautiful just the way she is.

Selena's POV:

I hear Harry humming and the clanking of the tea cups as it touches the table top. My phone suddenly vibrates, indicating a new text message.

From: Cara

"I warned you. Watch your back."

To be honest, I am a bit afraid of Cara. She's beautiful and powerful; she most likely can turn everyone against me if she tried. Fuck, I need to get away from Harry now before we both grow attached. I am so preoccupied in my thoughts I didn't realize how the noise in the background stopped and Harry is just standing there. Ignoring his weirdness, unsure of why and what he is doing, I make an escape.

"I'm going to go outside and play football," I notify him and begin to put on long crew socks and cleats, tying the laces, not hearing anything. As if he just snapped out of something, he starts protesting how I'll catch a cold but I dismiss his words and run out before he can say anymore. I don't care that I'm dashing to the football field in the pouring rain; I've done this numerous times as a child, adolescent, and now.

"Wait up!" I turn around and shut my eyes, not wanting to see him right now.

"I've got your tea," he hands me a petite cup set on the delicate china.

"You brought out the tea in the rain?! You're crazy!" I shout at him, but take the cup and down the cooled, yet lingering warm drink. It tastes great despite everything and soothes my throat.

"Me?! You're crazy! You just ran out here in the rain!"

"I just...can't be hanging out with you too much, okay?! Just get it in your head!" I exclaim as I place the cup down on the field aside from us so I won't break it.

"WHY?!"

"I can't grow too attached to you! It's for both of our own good."

"What good does it do me? I feel terrible without you," he says softly and although the rain is coming down harder, I still hear him.

"I just want you. I don't know how you can't see it! I'm not hiding anything, I stopped that a long time ago. I thought it was pretty obvious!"

"But Cara...and...I'm....." I'm unable to finish my statement because he strides up to me and cups my face in his huge hands.

"This isn't about Cara. It's about you. Why did you write that list?" his tone abruptly switches and I freeze, remembering him going through my cabinets in order to make the tea.

"You saw that?" I ask quietly. Both of us are now drenched from standing in the pouring rain as he nods.

"I fancy you a lot, because you're beautiful, inside and out. That list is just bloody stupid."

"I'm not beautiful. I'm not some confident, flawless model like Cara," I argue back.

"You don't need to be one to be beautiful. Sure, Cara attracts a lot of men, but I'm not one of them," he brushes a damp lock of hair that was matted against my forehead away from my face.

"Just be you. Isn't that what you told me you believe in? You said you'd never change for anyone. Stick to it. You're perfect to me," my heartbeat races faster at his words and I realize what he said. I'm changing even though I promised myself I would never be like those who do so. I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me. Before I can say anything, I'm pulled out of my thoughts with him leaning in closer to me. This time, our lips finally touch undisturbed by anyone or anything. After wanting this for so long, we finally get it and I have to say, the longer the wait for something is, the better and more rewarding the something is.

Harry's POV:

Our lips meet and mine are greeted by her soft ones that tasted like the green tea I brewed for her earlier. I hold her face in my hands, as her's slowly bring themselves up to wrap around the back of my neck. The two of us passionately kiss, in the middle of the football field, in the middle of the pouring rain. I can't picture a better first kiss between us. It doesn't feel real--almost too perfect just like the movies that I can't believe it's actually happening. I smile amidst the kiss and I feel her smile against my lips. Laughing, we slowly pull apart, our foreheads leaning on each other, noses brushing.

"Wow," she breathes speechless, like me.

I look at her and think of everything we've been through together and how long I've always wanted to do that, ever since elementary school when I first noticed how different she was.

I just smile.

Selena's POV:

Even though I'm such a mess, Harry somehow makes me feel like a mess is just what everyone needs in their life sometimes; he manages to twist every fight into something that leaves me flustered and breathless. That kiss definitely did it and to my surprise, I crave for more. Being bold, I lean in quickly just to peck his lips and then retreat.

"You tease," he pouts but I just stand back and look up at the sky, raindrops pelting our bodies. If Cara wants to go, so be it. I'm not going down without a fight. Not even she can bring my happiness down now.

I close my eyes and let my body absorb the water, not caring if I get sick. Opening my eyes once again after feeling contact, I look down to see the curly-haired boy intertwining our hands together. I just smile.

_________________________________________________________

it took 17 chapters but they finally kissed (': hEHEhehheHEHEHhehHEHE sorry this chapter wasn't very good but i hope the ending makes up for it a bit??? so um, sorry how the only pov's here are selena & harrys but this chapter is mainly about them two so yeah ♥ ill try to update soon ((hopefully tomorrow?)) & i know its an old song, but it matches the chapter so (=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 33
Harry is a 15 year old boy. His only friend is Ellie his six year old neighbour that he baby sits. Harry is openly gay and doesn't give two shits if...
2.4M 65.6K 83
Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working for a company in the city of New York...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...