lab rats || season one

By kellberg

haley ford is leo dooley's best friend. they have been best friends since they were little kids. little did t... More

2. crush chop and burn (pt. 2)
3. commando app
4. leo's jam
5. rats on a train
6. exoskeleton vs. grandma
7. smart and smarter
8. bionic birthday fail
9. death spiral smackdown
10. can i borrow the helicopter?
11. back from the future
12. chip switch
13. drone alone
14. chore wars
15. dude, where's my lab?
16. air leo
17. night of the living virus
18. mission invisible
19. concert in a can
20. mission: space
lab rats season two

1. crush chop and burn. (pt. 1)

29.1K 284 559
By kellberg

haley's p.o.v.

"welcome to your new home, mrs. davenport!" mr. davenport said as he carried tasha in bridal style. she smiled and squealed in delight.

"why thank you, mr. davenport." she said back. my eyes rolled to the back of my head. they have been doing that ever since they got married. the only reason i'm here is because leo asked me to come with him to see his new house.

"absolutely, mrs. davenport." mr. davenport said back. she giggled back at him, and they kissed on the lips. i turned away quickly before i threw up. that was the forty millionth time i have seen them kiss in the past two hours. it was getting pretty annoying.

"we get it! you got married!" leo yelled as he walked in the house with their stuff. i was supposed to help him, but i kind of left him to do it.

"it's getting old," leo yelled and turned to me, "and thanks for helping me carry stuff in, princess haley!"

"hey, just be happy you didn't see what i just saw." i said to him as mr. davenport put tasha down. leo always called me 'princess haley' whenever he got annoyed or mad at me. i'm not sure why, but he just does. he set the bags and suitcases down on the floor, and when he looked inside the house, his eyes widened like they were about to pop out of his head.

"wow! you got this big house just from inventing things?" leo asked mr. davenport. he smiled and nodded his head in return.

"way to go, mom!" leo said still in amazement.

"now that's a husband." i said to her, and she just smiled up at him. i turned away just in case they decided to kiss again.

leo and i started to walk over to a glass circle that was sitting on a glass rod. it looked like there was speakers on it.

"what is that?" i asked mr. davenport. leo went to reach out and touch it, but mr. davenport jumped out in front of him.

"this is my newest invention. davenport industries first completely interactive 3D tv." he pressed a button to turn it on, and all of a sudden, a 3D baseball field appeared in the middle of the living room. my eyes widened in amazement. i am definitely hanging out over here more often. the batter hit the ball and it started coming towards leo. he started walking backwards to try and catch it, but he ran into the wall.

"watch the face, termite!"

on the screen on the wall leo ran into, there was a robotic face on it. leo backed away quickly, and looked at the floor.

"mom, i think the little voice inside my head is back." he said to her.

"no, this is eddy. my smart home system. eddy, this is my new step-son leo, and his best friend, haley. i told you leo and tasha were moving in today." mr. davenport said to eddy.

"hey, welcome. everything in here is mine." he said in a lower voice and his eyes squinted at us. i gave eddy a weird look and looked away.

"leo, why don't you and haley go check out your new bedroom? just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games, and action figures, and the 50 foot screen tv... keep walking that's mine." the smile quickly vanished from mine and leo's faces.

he was some stepdad.

---------

leo and i ended up getting lost from how big the house is. we ended up walking up and down the same hallway five times before we gave up in a room at the end of the hallway.

"this place is huge." i groaned.

"we're going to need a GPS just to find a bedroom in this place." leo said, leaning against the wall. i noticed there was some type of control panel on the wall. i went to warn leo, but it was to late because he already leaned against it. a weird noise sounded and leo jumped away from the wall. all of a sudden, an elevator appeared in front of us and the door flew open.

"that wasn't there before, right?" i asked him, just to make sure i wasn't going crazy. he shook his head, and we both knew what we were thinking. we walked onto the elevator and the doors quickly closed behind us. the elevator went down so fast that leo and i actually screamed. once the doors flew open, i went to walk out, but leo held me back. all of a sudden, he whipped his head around out the door like he was a spy. i gave him a weird look.

"what in the world are you doing?" i asked him.

"making sure the scene is safe, princess!" he yelled at me since i ruined his vibe.

we both walked out of the elevator. we were standing in some sort of lab. i looked to my left, and saw all different parts of mr. davenport's inventions. leo gasped beside me.

"no way! my new stepdad is batman!" he yelled. what is wrong with this kid?

"mr. davenport isn't batman. he's not even tall enough to be batman. it's his lab, idiot." i said.

leo glared at me, and opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly, a pair of sliding doors flew open and we ran behind a bunch of yellow barrels. we peeked around the corner and saw a boy with brown hair wearing a very strange suit run through them and start pressing the button very quickly so the doors would shut. who was this kid?

another boy was about to run through, but the doors closed to quickly. the boy in the room with us started laughing.

"good luck getting through that! those doors are thicker than your head!" he yelled at the boy on the other side.

all of a sudden, the doors came flying down onto the floor, and my eyes widened in amazement. the other boy stood on the other side, smirking and had his hands on his hips. what in the world is going on here?

"well, there's another way to get in."

the taller boy came running towards the other one. both of them hadn't even seen leo and i. the taller boy grabbed the neck of the boys suit and lifted him off of the ground.

"give me back my e-pod!" he said to him.

"i don't have it!" the boy dangling from the ground said to him. all of a sudden, a girl wearing the same suit as the boys walked in with a pair of headphones in and and e-pod in her hands. she smiled at the both of them.

"you took my e-pod!" the tall boy said, as he let go of the other boy. he fell to the ground and glared up at the taller boy.

"taylor swift mega-mix? really?" the girl asked the taller boy. i held in my laugh because honestly, taylor swift sucks. the taller boy let out a breath.

"i find her soothing." he said to the girl. she just gave him a weird look, and started walking out of the room. the tall boy stared at her, and a pair of red lasers cam shooting out of his eyes. i watched the three of them in shock.

"oh, i know you didn't shoot that laser at me." she said to him.

"oh, i'm sorry! it was a terrible mistake, just like your face." the tall boy said to her. I glared down at leo. he told me that one time and i about kicked him straight in the teeth.

the girl glared at him, and she ran really fast... and i mean REALLY FAST over to the boy and shoved him into the barrels. some of the barrels fell over and their eyes widened when they saw leo and i. the three people looked at each other and screamed. once they were done, leo and i looked at each other and did the same thing. then we all started screaming at the same time, and leo ran out of the room, squealing like a little girl. the four of us watched him run out, and they turned to me. i threw my hands in the air.

"he's hopeless."

what is happening right now? who are these people?!

---------

leo and i were leaning against a control panel as the three kids, robots, or whatever they were stood across from us. they honestly looked scary. i leaned over to leo.

"call for help." i said to him.

"you call for help, princess!" he said back.

"leo, you have a higher pitched scream than i do!" i said.

"MOM!!!!" leo yelled as loud as he could, and as if on cue, tasha and mr. davenport walked inside the lab. thank the lord! leo and i ran around the corner and he ran straight into his mom's arms. mr. davenport was looking at me expectingly and i gave him a weird look.

"i'm not running into your arms, lover boy." i said turning away.

"what is this place?" tasha asked mr. davenport.

"yeah, and who are they?" i asked him, pointing to the three kids behind him.

"they are uh... uh... a boy band i've been working with, and the twist is that one of them is a girl!"

he is such a terrible liar.

"what's that i smell? oh yeah, it's bull crap!" i yelled at him. mr. davenport sighed and walked over to them.

"alright, they're part of a major project i've been working on. genetic engineered super human siblings!" he said excitedly with a huge smile on his face. is it weird that i believe that more than the boy band?

"tasha, leo, haley, meet adam, bree, and chase. the best combination of biology and technology ever developed. i don't want to brag, but i am incredibly smart!"

i was in too much shock to even say something about him loving himself so much. is it crazy that i am actually believing this? tasha turned towards leo, and i.

"don't look at us! we told you about online dating!" leo said to her, and i nodded my head in agreement.

"so they're robots?" she asked mr. davenport. the three siblings gasped and looked like the were about to charge at tasha.

"what?!"

"no!"

"no, she didn't!"

"nice going, tasha." i muttered under my breath.

"no, tasha, they're human. i've just given them a unique set of bionic abilities controlled by a microchip planted in their necks. it sounds a lot more complicated than it is."

tasha, leo, and i looked at mr. davenport like he was crazy. he walked over to the taller boy.

"adam has super strength, and bree has speed and agility, and chase has super senses and superior intelligence." i couldn't help but stare at adam, bree, and chase. i didn't even know what to think at this point. tasha walked over to mr. davenport.

"donald, there are children living in our basement!" tasha yelled at him.

"this is a scientific habitat! look at it! it's got a game room, and a rock wall, anything a kid could ask for! i've created this place so that they can train in a comfortable environment of technology." mr. davenport tried to explain to tasha.

"it's true! the toilets have seat warmers that talk!" adam said to her, and i held my laugh in.

"what do they say?" leo asked him.

"it varies depending on-"

"alright never mind!" leo said stopping adam mid sentence.

"donald, i don't know what to make of all of this. a wife expects a surprise honeymoon in hawaii, or a cruise. bionic teenagers were not on the wedding registry." tasha said to him.

"honey, they have to stay down here for their own safety. this is all top secret, and once their training is complete, they'll be able to handle any crisis or problem the world throws at them."

"i want to go to the pyramids!" chase said.

"i want to go to paris." bree said.

"i want to go upstairs." adam said.

i notice three large tubes at the other side of the room. I started walking towards them.

"what are those?" i asked mr. davenport.

"are they time machines?!" leo asked excitedly.

"theses are bionically atmospheric chambers where my bionic creations live, sleep, and eat! which reminds me, it's dinner time!" mr. davenport said to adam, bree, and chase. the three of them went inside their chambers, and they put their goggles on. mr. davenport pressed a button, and a bunch of food pellets started falling into their chambers. they looked like animals as they tried to catch the food in their mouthes.

"these are my protein pellets. whatever they don't catch is tomorrow's breakfast." mr. davenport told us.

i honestly felt really bad for adam, bree, and chase. it's pretty awesome that they have bionics and i would do anything to have them, but they haven't experienced the real world. they are pretty much treated like science projects, and adam even said that they haven't even been upstairs. they're teenagers, and they should be able to life in the real world, no matter how crappy the real world is.

-----------

the next day, i went over to leo's new house again since we usually walk to school together every day. before school, leo and i went downstairs to the lab with mr. davenport and the bionic siblings. mr. davenport held a bright, orange grenade is his hand, and chase was getting ready to show us one of his abilities.

"grenade! three o' clock!" mr. davenport said before he threw the grenade at chase. before it hit him, chase did some kind of flip in the air and block it with a force field. leo and i looked at each other with our eyes widened.

"hey! why does he get a force field, and i don't?" adam asked.

"because if you had one, then i wouldn't be able to do this." bree said before throwing a water bottle at adam and hitting him in the chest. my hand flew over my mouth so my laughs didn't escape.

"alright, you guys take the rest of the day off while i go speak at a tech conference because i'm awesome, and then i'm going to get waxed." mr. davenport said, and the five of us gave him weird looks. what grown man waxes himself?

"don't judge me." he said before walking out of the lab.

"well, we've got to go ready to leave for school." leo said to adam, bree, and chase. leo and i were about to walk out, but bree jumped in front of us.

"oh! i've always dreamed of going to school! passing notes, going to prom, doing choreographed dances after math class." she said. she jumped and started doing the jazz hands.

"do you think we're in high school musical?" i said giving her a weird look.

"all we do is sleep, eat, and train for missions. we're like human lab rats." chase said to us.

"c'mon. it can't be that bad." leo said to them.

"have you looked at adam, leo?" i asked him. the three of them turned towards adam, and they all saw what i was talking about. he was running in a huge hamster wheel, and he looked over and smiled at us.

"so you guys have never been upstairs before?" i asked them, and they all shook their heads.

"that explains the haircuts." leo said. they started panicking, and i slapped leo in the arm.

"i bet school is fun. except for books, classes, and learning stuff." adam said.

"you pretty much summed up high school in one sentence." i said to him.

"it's not fun when you're the smart kid." leo said.

"down here, smart is considered superior." chase said with a smile.

"no it's not." adam and bree said at the same time. chase gave them a dirty look. just then, i thought of a great idea. i looked down at leo, and he gave me the same look i was giving him, and we both knew that we were thinking the same thing.

"you guys should come to school with us." i said to them.

"you can be our bionic bodyguards!" leo said excitedly.

"sweet!" chase said.

"i'm in!" bree said excitedly.

"let's do it!" adam said. we all started towards the door, but it closed before we could get through it. just then, a very familiar voice filled the air.

"not on my watch, later brains."

"shoot! we forgot about davenport's creepy computer." adam said.

"i thought he was just in the living room!" leo said.

"nope! i'm everywhere." eddy said as he filled all of the screens in the lab.

"even in my shower?" leo asked.

"yeah, and by the way, nothing needs to be that clean, sporto." i cringed away from leo quickly.

"we need to shut that thing off!" leo said to us.

"never going to happen! eddy is a very complex piece of machinery it would take years before-" but chase was interrupted by adam yanking the wires out of eddy's computer system.

"sweet! i barely got electrocuted!" adam cheered as he handed the wires to chase. i gave him a weird look.

"alright, if we're going to go to school, we should shower first because two of us really stink." bree said, referring to adam and chase. they smelled themselves and they cringed. i didn't even know what to think at that point.

they walked into their capsules, and they put a pair of goggles on. soap started spraying all over them and they started rubbing it on their uniforms. water started spraying inside their capsules, and once they were rinsed off, air started blowing inside their capsules like giant hair dryers. once, they were all dry, their hair was sticking up like crazy. of course me being me, i started laughing and pulled out my phone. i took a picture of them, and they all glared at me. i smiled at them widely, and put my phone back in my pocket. their capsules quickly blurred, leo and i couldn't see them. when the glass cleared, they were out of their uniforms, and in normal clothes. they stepped out of their capsules, and walked over to us.

"oh great! they gave me your underwear by mistake." adam said to bree. she gave him a weird look.

"that's disgusting!" i said to adam as leo started cracking up.

"what are you complaining about? i got the bra!" chase said to him. i turned away with a weird look on my face as they all got back in their capsules.

this was going to be an interesting day.

-----------

when we walked into school, adam, bree, and chase's jaws dropped. as we walked down the hall, adam was running his hands on the walls and lockers, bree was jumping up and down, and chase waved to these two girls very awkwardly.

"are we sure that this was a good idea?" i asked leo.

"they'll be fine." leo said to me.

"i can't believe we're at school! i'm so excited! look, it's my first lunch lady!" bree ran over to the lunch lady that walked out of the cafeteria and hugged her tightly. i ran over to her, and got her off of the poor lunch lady.

"she smelled like fish sticks." bree said, still excited from hugging her first 'lunch lady.'

"first lesson of the real world. we don't go around and hug our school lunch ladies." i told her. she just frowned, but her smile quickly reappeared.

"thanks bestie! don't know what i'd do without ya." she said with a wink, and i quickly turned to leo.

"did she just call me bestie?" i asked him.

"yes she did, princess haley." he said with a smirk. i glared at him, and slapped him up the head.

"do us a favor and act like you've seen the world." i said to bree.

"yeah. we have a reputation to uphold here." leo said, but as soon as he said this, one of the popular football players named steve came and gave leo a wedgie. his friends started laughing and i glared at them as they walked away.

"good to see you too, steve!" leo yelled at him keeping his smile on his face.

two girls started to walk past us, but bree jumped in front of them and held out her hand.

"hi! i'm bree, and i like ponies and girl things!" she said to them excitedly. the two girls gave her a weird look, and walked off in the other direction. bree ran back to us full of excitement.

"yay! i have besties! i can't wait to stab them in the back!" she said. i looked over at adam, who was standing next to a girl's locker. she was struggling to get it open, and adam walked over to her. i started over to him as quickly as i could.

"hey there, little lady. let me help you with that." he said, but before i could say anything, he literally pulled the whole door off of the locker. my eyes widened as he just smiled and handed the girl to the door of her locker. i quickly laughed and smiled as i walked in between them.

"oh my! it looks like your locker was a bit old there. you might want to get that checked out. adam, come with me." and before he could say anything, i grabbed his wrist and dragged him behind me.

"lesson number two of the real world. don't use your bionics when you are around other people!" i quietly yelled at him.

"would you two knock it off?" chase said to bree and adam, "we're not supposed to draw attention to ourselves."

just as he said that, the bell rang. chase started screaming and put his hands over his ears. he fell to the ground and started running in circles on the ground. my eyes widened as i watched him because i have never seen anyone freak out over a bell. i looked over at bree, who was laughing her butt off like everyone else.

"what's up with crazy?" i asked her.

"he has ultra sensitive bionic hearing." she told me. oh dear.

"what was that?" chase asked leo and i, and he was out of breath from screaming.

"that's called a bell." leo said to him.

"and it rings every 40 minutes, 8 times a day..... so you have fun with that. i've got to get to english." i said, and with that being said, i took off and ignored leo's calls for me.

------------

mine and leo's fifth period together was gym class, and adam, bree, and chase all had it with us. we were playing basketball today, and i'm not really one for sports. leo and i hate gym class, and we sit on the bleachers almost everyday. i don't know how we still have a's in this class.

"i hate gym class." leo said to us.

"you've told me that everyday for the past 5 years." i said to him, and he just glared at me.

"why?" adam asked him.

leo got a basketball, and attempted to dribble it. it ended up going high in the air and landed hard on his foot. he yelled in pain, and threw it back out onto the court.

"that's why." he said.

"i told you guys he's hopeless." i said to adam, bree, and chase.

"so, big deal. you can't play basketball. chess club is where all the action is at." chase said smiling, and hit hit adam's arm. we all gave him a weird look.

"that was probably the saddest thing i have ever heard." i said, giving him a weird, confused look. chase gave me a look, and i turned away from him. someone threw the ball to bree, and she caught it.

"what do i do?" she asked leo.

"throw it." leo said. she threw it out to the court, but she ended up nailing this guy named gavin straight in the face. i started cracking up because i hated gavin so much.

"nice throw, bree!" i said in between laughs. i heard chase and adam laughing with me from behind me.

"i meant throw it to someone who was looking." leo said. she ran on the court quickly to go apologize to gavin. leo grabbed another basketball, and we all started walking out into the court.

"just once, i would like to show these fools up, and go all NBA in their faces." leo said.

"then why don't you?" chase asked him.

"have you seen him?" i asked chase.

"there's more meat on a dog bone!" leo said agreeing with me.

"yeah, but now you have us to help you." adam said to him. all of a sudden, adam turned him around and lifted him up by his shorts. he literally threw leo across the gym, and the basketball landed straight into the basket. leo was hanging from the rim, but he eventually dropped. everyone was staring at him with their jaws dropped, and their eyes were popping out of their skulls. then they all started clapping and cheering for leo. i smiled over at leo as he smiled at everyone.

"yeah! i've got mad skills!" he shouted.

"what do you know? she can smile." chase said from beside me. i looked over at him, and smiled again, which he returned.

maybe these guys weren't so bad.

----------

"attention students! the pep rally is about to start! go dingoes!" principal perry said over the intercom as i walked into the gym with adam and bree. i saw leo signing another basketball, and he handed it to some girl.

"here you go, baby." he said to her when he was done signing. i rolled my eyes as we walked over to him.

"you guys rock! ever since gym class, everyone has wanted to be my friend, and there has been a certain gentleness to my wedges." i shook of disgust on the inside.

"it was the least we could do. you gave us our first taste of freedom." bree said.

"and our first taste of salisbury steak," adam said as he pulled a piece out of his pocket, "yum!"

that boy has serious problems.

"where were you?" i asked chase as he walked into the gym.

"in the computer lab taking med school courses. guess who just became a chiropractor in the phillippines?" chase said with a smile. i laughed to myself as i saw the mascot dingo start petting adam's head.

"aw! look, the doggy likes me." adam said with a smile. adam started getting annoyed and the dingo wouldn't leave him alone.

"alright doggy, that's enough! i said that's enough!" he said as he walked away. the dingo started following him around, and leo, chase, and i started following them. the dingo wrapped him arms around adam's waist and they started walking towards the other end of the gym.

"i'm warning you, dog! you're messing with the wrong guy!" i heard adam yell. it took all of my strength to hold my laughs inside my mouth.

"it's not your salisbury steak!" adam yelled as the dingo wrapped around his leg. i looked over at chase.

"has anyone ever told you that your brother has serious problems?" i asked him.

"nobody has to tell me." he said back.

"why are adam's eyes turning red?" leo asked us. i looked over at adam again, and his eyes were now a bright red color. what in the world?

"oh no! his heat vision!" chase yelled.

"his what?" i asked him.

"it's a glitch! whenever he gets too upset, his heat vision acts up!" chase told us. my eyes widened as flames came out of adam's eyes and the dingo's head caught on fire. a football player ran over with a fire extinguisher and put out the flame quickly. the dingo started running in between the cheerleaders and all of them ran before the could catch the one they threw in the air. bree used her super speed, and ran over to the cheerleaders quickly.

"i've got her!" bree yelled as she threw her hands up, but the cheerleader fell on the ground a couple of feet in front of her. that must've hurt..

"oops! don't worry though! i know a chiropractor in the phillippines!" bree told the cheerleader. just as she ran over to us, the fire alarm went off, and people started to panic.

"people! statistics show that if we don't panic, 70% of us will make it out alive." chase said to them with a smile. they were calm for about a second, but then they all started panicking again. they all pushed chase into the bleachers, and he ran over to us quickly. we all looked towards the door, and we saw mr. davenport and tasha glaring at us. we all just smiled and waved nervously at them.

"so how was school?" mr. davenport yelled.

we all just gave him a thumbs up because we didn't know what to say.

"get in the helicopter!" he yelled, and we all ran out the door as fast as we could.

------------

"do you realize what you guys have done? i had to write a check for 30 grand to cover up what happened today for that school!" mr. davenport said, as we all sat in the living room at the davenport house.

"for 30 grand, i would go away." leo said.

"we're sorry! we just wanted to be normal for a day." bree said to him.

"c'mon donald! they're just kids! when i was their age, me and fiona jones snuck out and we crashed-" tasha stopped when she saw the look on mr. davenport's face, "you know what? i'm not helping." she said.

"look, i designed you guys to go on highly classified missions! not to try out for the cheerleading squad!" mr. davenport said to them. i honestly felt so bad because i felt like i was responsible for getting them in trouble.

"well, there goes that dream." adam said under his breath. i just patted him on the shoulder comfortingly.

"look, i know that you're mad big d, but these guys performed the impossible today. they made me popular. i got game!" leo said to him.

"i never thought i would live to see the day where leo was popular." i said.

"i got invited to my first party by a boy!" bree said.

"oh, how exciting! we've got to get you clothes and shoes, and then we'll do-" tasha stopped again when she saw the look on mr. davenport's face, "again, not helping."

"that's it. leo, haley, you're banned from the lab. you three are to have no contact to the outside world! no talking, no texting, no nothing!" mr. davenport said.

"oh! what about the lost art of panamai?" adam asking as he got up and pretended to be a mine. i gave him a weird look.

"go to your capsules!" mr. davenport yelled at them. with that being said, the three of them ran to the elevator as fast as they could. i grabbed my bag from the couch, and put it over my shoulder.

"i'm going to head out, leo. i've got a lot of homework to do." i told him.

"alright, please stop by later." he begged.

"i'll try." i promised as i walked out the door.

---------

as i finished up the last bit of homework, my phone started ringing loudly, which about gave me a heart attack. it was leo, and i was ready to kick him in the face, but then all i heard was loud music.

"leo?" i yelled into the phone.

"hey bestie!"

"bree? where are you?" i asked her.

"we're at our house! leo brought that huge party to our living room! you've got to come down here now!" she yelled, but before i could tell her parties really weren't my thing, she hung up the phone. i sighed and threw my jacket on quickly so i could head over to leo's.

when i got there, i just walked right in, and i saw a bunch of teenagers dancing like wild animals. i saw leo, adam, bree, and chase standing by the couch dancing like crazy.

"do the leo! do the leo! and not just the sexy people!" leo yelled, and everybody cheered. i walked over to them, and they smiled once they saw me.

"haley, you came!" chase said with a smile.

"well, i really didn't have much of a choice since bree hung up on me." i said to them. she just smiled, and leo started checking his pockets.

"where's my cell phone?" leo said.

"oops!" bree said as she pulled leo's phone out of her pocket, "there might be a bunch of selfies on there."

"leo, i can't believe you did this!" chase yelled.

"i owed you guys, and since you couldn't go, i brought the party here. cheese puff?" leo asked as he held out a bowl of cheese puffs. chase took one quickly.

"what about your mom and davenport?" adam asked leo.

"they're at dinner! they'll be gone for hours. jimmy, get your head out of there! it's a microwave!" leo yelled as he walked over to jimmy. chase, adam, and i walked over to the food as bree went to go talk to gavin.

"you might want to be careful there buddy." chase said to adam as he went to grab a piece of cake.

"that piece of cake has approximately 47 grams of sugar. if you eat that, you'll be bouncing off the walls for hours."

"how do you know that?" adam asked him.

"because i just had twelve pieces!" chase yelled as he grabbed a handful of cake and shoved it in his mouth. he cheered and ran across the room. adam, on the other hand, picked up the whole cake, and shoved the most he could in his mouth. what is wrong with these two?

just as adam, jumped on the couch with chase, mr. davenport and tasha came walking in the house. my eyes widened as i looked everywhere for leo. chase and adam jumped off of the couch and look at mr. davenport with their eyes widened.

"what the-" mr. davenport started to yell, but he got cut off by a horn. leo drove into the living room on an old time looking golf cart and a weird hat on.

"hey! you're back!" leo said to them. he got off of the golf cart, and walked next to mr. davenport.

"how did these people get here?" he asked, pretending he had no idea what was going on. i glared at leo as i walked over to stand next to adam.

"everybody, thanks for coming. get out!" mr. davenport yelled. i tried to hide in the crowd of people and sneak out, but tasha caught me and grabbed my arm. great.

once everyone was gone, mr. davenport crossed his arms.

"you've really done it this time, and who gave eddy cake?" mr. davenport shouted as he pointed at eddy. adam hesitantly held his hand up. why am i not surprised?

"i just wanted them to have one more night of fun before you put them back in their display cases." leo said as he took off his hat.

"biologically regulated atmospheric chambers." mr. davenport said like he was the dumbest kid on the planet.

"the fun is over! as of tomorrow, you all are being relocated permanently." mr. davenport said to adam, bree, and chase. i felt my heart beat start to increase. they couldn't leave...

"what?!" adam, bree, and chase said at the same time.

"what part of no contact from the outside world did you not understand?"

"where are we going?" bree asked mr. davenport.

"to one of my remote research facilities where you will complete you're training." he told her.

"but this is home! this is where i get my meaty flavor pellets!" adam said to mr. davenport.

"not anymore. now go downstairs, and pack your stuff." he told them, and they all had their heads down in disappointment as the walked to the elevator. i sighed in frustration.

"this isn't fair. they're teenagers! they deserve to live like this after al of these years of being just 'experiments.' they get that one taste of freedom, but you just go lock them up like lab rats, once again. you're so focused on the bionics part of them, but not the human part." i said as i walked towards the door.

"they're our best friends." leo said to him as he walked over to me.

"will you come back and say good-bye to them tomorrow?" he asked me.

"of course i will. i'll see you tomorrow, leo." and i shut the door, dreading for tomorrow to come.

----------

first chapter! yay!

i hope you all enjoyed the first chapter, and the second part of crush, chop and burn should be up soon.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.2K 24
Meet Daniella davenport or as everyone calls her Dani!! She is the twin of Chase davenport and is nothing like the bionic trio!! She is this brave, s...
613 36 6
Tasha Davenport née Dooley and her son, Leo Dooley moves in to Donald Davenport's place in California, after she marries him. California is coinciden...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
133K 2.1K 26
a lot has happened during the past year in haley ford's life. she made three new best friends, who had bionic abilities, and since then, she has had...