The Twitcher. (girl×girl)

By Nightmare_xox

Troyian Winter is the hottest girl in school. She is the head cheerleader and has the most adorable boyfriend... More

Yes I am a cheerleader.
New girl.
The introduction.
Photography girl.
Room 6.
The story of May.
The first kiss.
My visitor.
Lasers, sweat and barrels.
Baking Blunders.

My broken angel.

451 18 4
By Nightmare_xox

Chapter 10:

Jacey's POV :

Lillia and I began to try and make pancakes and as soon as I put Lillia in charge of shaking the mix up I knew I had made the worst decision of my life.

Pancake mix was everywhere.

*twitch*

On the walls.

On the floor.

On the roof.

On me, on Troyian and especially on Lillia.

She looked like she had just dove into a swimming pool of pancake mix.

Then gotten out of that pool and dove into an ocean of it.

"Oh gosh Lillia what have you done! I'm so sorry Jacey, I'll get this cleaned up ASAP!" Troyian stressed as she picked Lillia up.

"Don't worry Troy. Go get yourselves cleaned up I'll handle this mess." I laughed.

She tried to argue but I just shushed her and she wandered off to the bathroom.

I waddled over to the laundry to get some cleaning supplies before beginning to try and clean the monstrosity of a mess that lay before me.

I finished cleaning the kitchen before trodding upstairs to the  bathroom in which Troyian and Lillia weren't in.

*twitch*

Although I wish Troyian was in there if you know what I mean.

*wink wink*

I opened the empty bathrooms door and a squeal was heard.

Troyian was standing there naked.

Completely naked.

To say she had an amazing body was an understatement.

She was like a goddess.

I looked her up and down as she stared at me in shock.

"What are you doing!" She yelled as an embarrassed blush spread across her cheeks.

"I was going to come and have a shower but it seems something interrupted me." I laughed as I bit my lip and looked her up and down one last time.

"Stop checking me out!" She yelled before grabbing the towel that was on the towel rack.

"Aw baby don't cover up!" I whined.

"You're gross!" She giggled as she stepped closer to me.

"You're hot." I breathed as I pushed her up against the closed bathroom door.

When did I close that?

*twitch*

"J-jacey. What are you doing?" She stuttered.

I answered with a simple peck.

She gasped as our lips touched.

"This." I spoke before pressing my lips against her with all might.

She kissed back and soon we were oblivious to the outside world.

As far as we were concerned the only thing that mattered was us.

She pulled away from me and slowly touched her lips.

"I'm not a lesbian." She whispered.

"I'm not a lesbian either." I laughed.

"What?" She questioned.

"I thought we were saying things that were totally untrue." I laughed.

"I'm not lesbian though. I can't be." She said as she looked down at the floor.

"You can be whatever you want to be. Just know that I'm always here, whenever you want and for whatever you need." I said.

Lillia then banged on the door.

"Troyian come play with meeee!" She whined.

I stepped back and laughed as she continued standing in the same position.

"What? Do you wanna shower with me to?" I giggled as she snapped back into reality.

"What no." She said as she turned around to leave.

"Oh, you might wanna pick your towel up." I laughed as I pointed to her naked body.

"Oh my god." She face palmed as she picked it up and wrapped it around herself.

"Well it's not like I minded." I laughed as she left.

I showered and got dressed before racing downstairs.

*twitch*

"Jacey." Troyian whispered.

"Yes?" I asked turning around to face her.

"I put Lillia to bed, I know it's early but she is tired. We have to talk." She said seriously before walking out into the backyard.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked as I walked over to my tree.

Yes I have a tree.

It's a massive tree that I like to climb when I need to be alone.

I climbed up it and Troyian followed my actions.

*twitch*

"Well?" I asked as we sat just staring over the pool.

"We have to talk about boundaries." She stated.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"We can't kiss. We can't flirt. We can't act like a couple because I am not a lesbian. And I understand if you kick us out but I just wanted to set it straight." She answered firmly.

"Troy, I would never kick you out, you're one of my best friends at this school. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable but I have the biggest crush on you and I am not afraid to say it. I came to terms with my sexuality a long time ago and I understand if you having trouble understanding yours. I am always here if you need someone to talk to but if you really aren't into me please don't lead me on because when I fall for someone I fall hard and I fall fast." I sighed.

"Jacey?" She asked almost silently.

I looked up at her and she was already looking back at me.

The bright moon highlighted her perfectly sculpted face.

Her eyes twinkled as she looked back into my own.

Her lips were open, letting the oxygen she was breathing in and out make a small huffing sound.

Her dark brown hair fell limp as the cool wind began to pick up.

Her lips began to move as if she were trying to say something.

I reached up to her chin and stroked my long fingers across her beautiful face.

She layed her head in the palm of my hand and it began to rain.

The rain formed perfect little droplets, dropping directly on both of our faces.

I then noticed that some of the droplets sliding down her face weren't rain.

They were tears.

They were beautiful, pure tears, falling out of a broken angels stunning eyes.

I held her tight as she sobbed endlessly into my shoulder.

I can't imagine what she has gone through.

"Jacey?" She asked as she looked up at me.

Her tear stained face looking like a beautiful broken doll.

I smiled weakly as a reply.

"Jacey I-i, I-i-i" she struggled to get the words out so I nodded for her to go on.

"I think I like you."

********

Heyyy guys It's been a while. Just letting you know that the lack of Jacey's twitches aren't because I am getting slack it's because it's part of the story. I think I am going to name this chapter just cause it seems appropriate.

Ps, the photo is just a reminder of what the beautiful Troyian looks like.

Okay coolies ♡

Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
37.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
142K 14.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...