Into the Wardrobe with You

serpent_fox99 által

Nala, is a 15 year old girl. Who so happens to be the daughter of Aslan. But she somehow doesn't appear to re... Több

Before I start
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three (FILLER)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
TAGGED?
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirtheen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Epilogue
Just a little something after the book
Teaser Chapter for Sequel
Into the Woods with You (sequel)

Chapter Six

4K 119 44
serpent_fox99 által

NALA'S POV

It was a nice sunny day, not a single rain cloud in the sky. Which is a good thing, due to the fact that it was raining all day yesterday. And since that it was a nice sunny day today, we all decided that we should spend our day outside.

Susan, Edmund and Peter are playing cricket whilst Lucy and I are sitting underneath a shady tree. The reason why Lucy and I aren't playing with the others are because Lucy didn't want to talk to her siblings and me being the awesome person I am...... Nahh just kidding I just wanted to sit with Lucy and read a book under the tree with her, whilst she was upset with her siblings.

"Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!" Peter spectated himself as he threw the cricket ball, but since Edmund was in dreamland the ball hit his left thigh.

"Ow!" Edmund exclaimed rubbing his leg.

"Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream." Peter said jokingly.

Susan walked over towards the ball and picked it up before throwing the ball at Peter who caught it in his hands.

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund asked causing Lucy and I to look back down at our books with a frown on our faces, well more of Lucy's face then mine.

"I thought you said it was a kid's game." Peter retorted walking back towards his spot.

"Besides, we could all use the fresh air." Susan said smiling.

"It's not like there isn't air inside." Edmund countered causing Susan to loss her smile.

"Are you ready?" Peter asked not looking up at the ball.

"Are you?" Edmund snapped back as he banged the cricket bat on the ground a few times.

Peter shook his head before taking a running start and threw the ball towards Edmund. Edmund swung the cricket bat and hit the ball making the ball to fly towards the house and smash a window pane. I stood up from her spot at the tree and gasp when I heard something hit the ground in the house with a loud bang.

Running as fast as I can in a skirt towards the house. I heard the siblings behind me, but I paid no mind to them as I ran towards the house. As I made it to the house, I quickly made my way upstairs and into the room where I knew the ball hit the window. The sight in front of me made me stop in my tracks and gasp in shock.

'We are so screwed when Mrs Macready finds out about this.' I thought to myself.

"Well done, Ed." Peter said with a slight glare at Edmund.

"You bowled it!" Edmund retorted.

"That doesn't help the fact that you freakin' broke the window and also smashed a historical artefact." I countered before sighing.

"What on earth is goin' on up there?" I heard Mrs Macready yell.

"The Macready!" Susan whispered-yelled to us.

"Come on!" Peter yelled grabbing my hand as he ran past me and pulling me along with him.

We're all running around the house hoping not to bump into Mrs Macready but every time we came to stairs we could hear Mrs Macready's heels clicking against the wooden floors.

'How? Is she like slenderman and can teleport anywhere, like what the hell.' I thought as we continued to run, well in my case getting dragged behind Peter but the bad thing is about getting dragged behind someone is that when they suddenly stop and you slam into their backs and hurt your nose. Yeah well it's starting to annoy me, so don't question me or I'll have to rip your heart out.

We ran upstairs and tried opening a door but that didn't work so Edmund opened up the next door and we all ran inside.

Once inside I slipped my hand out of Peter's grip before turning around to close the door. I turned around just in time to see Edmund run up to the wardrobe and open it up. I somehow got the gist and stared to walk forward when I felt someone grabbing a hold of my arm causing me to look behind me and saw that it was Peter, who gave me a worried look while I gave him a questioning look.

"Come on!" Edmund gestured into the wardrobe.

"Oh, you've got to be joking." Susan said rolling her eyes.

We all heard Mrs Macready's footsteps causing Peter to push Susan forward and drag me with. We all ran into the wardrobe it went: Edmund, Lucy, Susan then me then lastly Peter who was at the door of the wardrobe closing it. I saw that Peter was looking out of the crack of the wardrobe that he did before tugging on his arm, he turned around to face me and gave me a confused look.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the door not knowing that Peter was blushing.

"My toe!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I'm not on your toe!" Edmund retorted. "Move back."

"Will you stop shoving?" Peter shouted.

"Peter that's my bum!" I squealed when I felt him touch my bottom.

"Sorry." Peter stuttered.

We all started shouting at each other as we backed all the way and what I saw made me and Lucy smile as we stepped into the snow while Susan and Peter fell on their arses in the snow. I saw that both of them got on their feet and stared around in amazement.

"Impossible." Susan gasped.

"Don't worry." Lucy said causing everybody to look at her.

"I'm sure it's just you imagination." I finished for her, causing Peter and Susan to look at me then to Lucy.

"I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it." Peter stuttered his cheeks turning pink.

"No. It wouldn't." Lucy said causing Peter to look down sadly before looking up.

I quickly threw a snowball that I had in my hand at Peter hitting him right between his neck.

"But that might!" Lucy and I said at the same time.

"Oh!" Peter gasped as he held his hand over his heart as he looked at Susan before running away and getting snow.

It was a full fledge snow fight, I would have to say this is the most fun I've had in years. I looked over towards Peter and saw that he was looking at me, once he finally figured that I was looking he turned away but what I didn't see was that he was blushing not from the cold no but from me. Susan threw a snowball and hit Edmund on his arm.

"Ow!" Edmund exclaimed causing all of us to stop what we were doing and looked at him. "Stop it!" Edmund said rubbing his shoulder.

"You little liar." Peter said as he took a step forward.

"You didn't believe her, either." Edmund shot back with a glare.

"Apologise to Lucy. Say you're sorry." Peter said stepping a threatening step forward.

"All right! I'm sorry." Edmund said not sounding sorry at all.

"That's all right." Lucy started saying causing everyone to look at her as I stood next to her.

"Some children just don't know when to stop pretending." I finished saying in a mocking voice.

"Oh, very funny." Edmund muttered, causing Lucy and I to start smiling sweetly at him.

"Maybe we should go back." Susan suddenly said.

I don't know but when Susan suggested that my heart tugged, making my breath to hitch in my throat as I stated wide eyes at her.

"But shouldn't we at least take a look around?" Edmund asked snapping me out of my trance.

I narrowed my eyebrows at him, 'What is he up to?' I thought as I watched his posture, he seems nerves about something..... I wonder what.

"I think Lucy and Nala should decide." Peter said looking at Lucy and I but mostly me, my cheeks turned pink as my heart started to thump faster in my chest.

'What is happening? Why is my heart thumping and my cheeks burn every time I look at him? Is this..... Is this what love feels like? If so please stop for a while.'

"I'd like you all to meet Mr Tumnus!" Lucy said with happiness clear in her voice.

"Well, then Mr Tumnus it is." Peter said smiling at Lucy, I watched Peter walked back into the wardrobe finding something.

"But we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this." Susan pointed out rubbing her arms.

"No. But I'm sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these." Peter said while handing Lucy and I a fur coat each, I smiled at him in thanks and he returned one. "Anyway, if you think about it logically, we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe." Peter said handing Susan's hers before walking over and giving Edmund a girl fur coat.

"But that's a girl's coat!" Edmund stated causing myself to snort in a not so lady like way.

"I know." Peter said before walking away.

"Come." I said walking away. "This way." I then heard the others following behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

253K 4.4K 24
Scarlet Pevensie is Edmund's daughter. She had to watch Narnia fall to the ground, not being able to do anything against it. When the Pevensies retur...
27.9K 643 10
{REWRITTEN} Y/N reunites with the Pevensies after 2 years at a train station, and the five find themselves in Narnia again. She is overjoyed to see E...
153K 3.9K 21
Eveline has watched over Narnia since the beginning. After the destruction of her home, the departure of her cold-hearted sister, and befriending Asl...
203K 4.2K 16
Adelaide Amity. The daughter of Aslan. Peter Pevensie. Son of Adam. When the eldest son of adam, and the daughter of the king Def...