Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 32

127 3 0
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 32: -

Ella’s POV

OH MY GOD! Is all I can say. Last night was perfect. I swear if I could relive it, I would but there again; I get him every goddamn day of my life. I’d have to say, last night was one of my best days in existence. I won’t say every detail but let’s just say, there was passion, romance and a little too much moaning. However, it was perfect.

“You know, I could go round two if you wish” Micky says from beside me.

“I think it’d be round 14 not round two”

“That’s true, so what we gonna do today?” He asks.

“Movie day? We have plenty of food and movies”

“Sure, why not. Plus you have your tablet to take first of all”

“Yes, mister”

“Ella, it’s for your own health”

“I know but I can’t be bothered getting up right now”

“Was I too much for you last night?” Micky said slyly.

“Michael Parsons, do you wanna keep your winky?”

“Of course dear but it’s fun winding you up”

“You’re gonna wish you never said that”

“How so my darling?”

“Hmm, let’s see. What do you love so much, that you wouldn’t wanna lose?”

“You” Micky said, catching me off guard.

“I was thinking more of your voice or your balls but since you said me, I’ll take myself away,” I said while taking myself out of bed.

“Oh no you won’t” Micky exclaims while grabbing me around my waist.

“Micky, I need to take my tablet so let me go or your manhood gets it”

“You take out my manhood then you get nothing either”

“Oh but Micky, I can easily buy a fake one”

“Where’s the fun in that? They don’t let the white stuff go”

“Who said I wanted people to put their white stuff inside me?”

“ELLA! Oh lord, when did you get so dirty minded?”

“Hmm, let’s see…Well, we’ve done nothing but had sex for the last two nights and before that I was a nun so yeah, these last few nights”

“Are we really that bad? Honestly, we’ve never been that bad before…have we?”

“Nope but you need to let me go so I can take this damn pill and I need to get dressed”

“How about we have a naked movie day?”

“Micky, I am not walking about naked. And I’m pretty sure your winky would get aroused seeing me going around in all my glory so get dressed and go make breakfast before I eat you”

“Yes mistress” I just rolled my eyes at him and continued getting out of bed. I’m glad to have Micky in my life because I’m pretty sure no one could cheer me up like he’s able to. Love is just an amazing feeling.

   Micky made us an amazing breakfast and my tablet was taken. The taste of the damn tablet was horrible. It was like a mixture of stale bread and honey. I’m just hope I’m off them and my chemotherapy soon because I can’t be doing with taking these or having needles prodded into me all the time. It’s like freaking torture and I hate torture.

“So what movie you wanna watch first?”

“Obviously Harry Potter. You diss my choice and you won’t have balls”

“I wasn’t gonna diss dear but why must you always go for my balls whenever you make a threat?”

“Because my wonderful lovely husband, your face goes pale which means I get to see the wonderful reaction,” I sarcastically responded.

“You’ll get your comeuppance soon my lovely wife”

“Bring it”

“Oh it’s on, baby girl”

“Where and when?”

“Let’s just say my attack will be spontaneous and unplanned”

“Mm, that makes me tremble in my boots. NOT”

“EllaBanana, you’ll be shaking in your boots whenever I attack”

“Whatever Micky Mouse” He just gave me a wide grin and pressed play. Oh, that boy was getting it and he’s getting it hard.

Micky’s POV

When Ella declared the war, I was already prepared. I knew she’d declare war on me so I took the liberty of preparing a few pranks before we left Windsor. It was nothing major, just the semi-permanent hair dye in her shampoo, the itchy powder on some of her clothes that she was yet to wear and the typical phone prank but that obviously won’t work because we’ve to be antisocial this week. However, it’ll work when we get home. Victory shall be MINE! I hope.

   I’ve nothing against Harry Potter, neither books nor films but I’ve seen them so many times and it gets quite annoying since you know what happens at the end. However, I know I have to suck it up and just watch it for the sake of Ella, whom, by the way loves them like the sun. I have a little Potterhead for a wife. It’s cute but it’s annoying since this is what she’ll always wanna watch. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing…Oh; shut up Micky and suck it up.

   After the first few films of Harry Potter, I went to make lunch for Ella and I. It’s not for the fact I was bored since Harry Potter wasn’t boring, it’s just I don’t know. I’m a weird child when it comes to watching movies. Think I always have been. I need to stop arguing with myself in my head because it’s not a good thing.

“Hey Micky, what time do we leave here on the day we do leave?”

“I don’t have a clue. All your dad told us was to be up for five thirty since we’re leaving at 6am. I don’t know if that includes the day we leave or what. So why aren’t you watching the film?”

“I wanted food. I’m freaking hungry as hell lately”

“Ella, dear, one of the side effects of your tablets is hunger but it’s helping you put weight so I’m happy”

“Micky, what would happen if I did get pregnant from this trip? Like what would we do, keep the baby and let me die or abort it?”

“Ella, that’s an easy choice for me. I love you, a lot. I don’t wanna lose you and we can make babies at any time once you recover so that my dear, is a stupid question to ask me”

“But what if I can’t have any more babies?”

“Then we adopt. Ella, your safety is a top priority to me and I don’t care if we can’t have children, as long as you’re there, that’s all I care about”

“Ever the sweet talker, aren’t we?”

“That’s very true now eat and then we’ll go back and watch Harry Potter”

“Whatever daddy” I just shook my head at her immature insult.

 ----

  The week in Edinburgh was amazing; we were like a pair of rabid rabbits. No fans had found me out which I was quite thankful for because it made Ella stop worrying. It was either that or the boys told them where I was but not to approach me. I don’t know, it was a crazy and weird experience.

  We were almost in Windsor, back to reality but a good reality. I still haven’t broken the news to Ella about having to move to London, I’m honestly terrified about her reaction to it all. It’s just we’ve only just got married and now I’m gonna have to uproot and move, again. I’m glad we were signed but it’s the fact we have to move. I don’t know what to do, any more. I’m confused.

   We pulled up outside our house and it was in darkness, either everyone’s gone out or they’re planning a surprise party, they obviously fail if they’ve tried the party.

“Guess we have the house to ourselves tonight then”

“I doubt that Ella. Honestly, in my own opinion, they’re trying to thrown a surprise party. Since we’ve been away for a week”

“Possibly but I doubt it”

“Who knows?” I said shrugging. I don’t even know.

   Peter got our bags out the car and then drove off. I guess he had other things to do or he had family to see, I’ve no idea. He was a good driver but he was boring, conversational wise. It was like short and sweet. Our pranks didn’t really work either, the itchy powder made Ella sneeze like crazy, so she found that out, easily. The semi-permanent hair dye didn’t work either so that was a fail, the only thing left to do was the phone one but neither of us had turned our phones on. We were fine without them.

Ella’s POV

Having the whole house in darkness scared the crap out me. It’s not that I was terrified of someone attacking me; it was the fact that someone would attack me. Ok, I know that made no sense but it did to me. I was literally holding on to Micky’s hand for my dear life. It also felt like I was gonna take a panic attack because it was scary. I just hoped no one was holding anyone hostage.

   Micky unlocked the door and led me in, my heart was going about ten to the dozen but somehow Micky’s presence was calming me immensely. As we walked further in, something was outta place; it was as if everything had been changed. I never changed anything in my house, not once. I get that I share it with two other people but we made an agreement about not changing anything. This is freakishly weird. I’m not even joking.

“Micky, this isn’t even funny anymore. I’m literally crapping myself,” I whispered into Micky’s ear.

“You ain’t the only one Ella. This is frightening me too,” He whispered back.  We somehow managed to find the living room light and switched it on. And as we did, there stood everyone looking confused. Ok…what the hell was happening?

“Oh hey guys” Rachel said chirpily.

“Ok, what the hell is going on? And why is my house in complete darkness?” I asked confused.

“Um, it was meant to be a surprise but Greg messed everything up so yeah we aren’t quite ready” Lottie said sadly.

“Oh yeah blame me when it wasn’t. I blame Shannon” Greg exclaimed.

“Greg, Shannon can’t quite walk yet so yeah don’t blame my little spud. Exactly what was meant to be the surprise?” I said while calming down a little.

“We don’t really know, we were just excited to have you both back tonight so we decided to try and throw a little surprise party but yeah we failed” Rachel continued.

“I can see that. Although, did you have to make it seem as if there was a murderer or someone in the house? Having it pitch black scared the bajeebus outta me. No joke”

“Yeah, we heard you two whispering about how the crap was running out of you” Greg sniggered.

“Greg, whatever you do, don’t get on the bad side of her. I’ve been a victim of her pranks all damn week even though she managed to dodge most of my pranks”

“What do you mean most of your pranks?” I asked Micky, confused.

“Let’s just say, you’ll be in for a surprise sometime soon,” He said wiggling his eyebrows. Oh lord, what have I let myself in for?

   After the mishap, we finally settled down on the couches and just spoke about literally anything. We didn’t tell them anything about the honeymoon because let’s face it; we’d be the centre of a whole lot of jokes. Sexual jokes at that. I was still thinking about Micky’s other pranks; I didn’t know what they were but let’s just say Micky fails at pranks. He did the most simple ones; ones that I knew were a speciality of his. The itchy powder and the hair dye, he’s did many of times on me. Therefore, I easily switched the shampoos around and the powder one he should know I’m allergic to. Typical boys.

   The party wrapped up and we were all heading to bed, our own bed from now on. It’s ready to be tried out. Not in the sexual way, that’s already been tried out. I guess just for two sleepy people who’ve been up really early.

“You ready for the time of your life?” Micky whispered huskily in my ear. Oh what? No, gosh no.

“A week full of sex and you’re still aroused as hell, what the frick?”

“I’m a boy Ella, I have needs”

“Oh, yeah, needs full of hole”

“Definitely”

“Well, tough luck mister. My clothes are staying on tonight”

“Ok, I’m gonna pretend I never heard that conversation. But a week full of non-stop screwing? You serious” Greg exclaimed.

“Our private life has nothing to do with you Gregory. You have your own girlfriend to screw so nose out” I said towards Greg. Maria’s face went beetroot, showing that they have done the deed. Oh, lord, something to embarrass my roommate about. Result!

   After Greg and Maria walked away red faced, Micky led us both into our room and I just burst out cackling at the top of my voice. It was quite disturbing but you come back home to find no gossip at all but then you find out just before bed that two of your best friends have screwed and criticise you for doing the exact same…Awkward.

“Ella, calm down before someone murders you for your laugh”

“Sorry but Greg just criticised us for screwing and he’s done the same with Maria”

“Ella, calm your balls and get to bed before I tie you down”

“First of all, I don’t have balls and secondly, there’s nowhere to tie me to”

“Oh but there is baby girl, the slats of the bed. Secondly, you do have balls. Your boobs”

“Micky, they aren’t balls. My boobs produce milk not spunk”

“It’s still white isn’t it and it’s still edible”

“MICKY!! I swear, you’re so dirty minded lately”

“I can’t help it when I have such a beautiful wife”

“You can stop the sweet talk since we’re home and we can’t screw without anyone hearing so therefore no hole for you”

“GUYS WE CAN STILL HEAR SO SHUT THE HELL UP!”  Maria bellowed through the wall. Oops, guess we’ve already fobbed someone off. Oh well, bed time now. A night full of bliss.

A/n : -

My chapters are becoming shorter and shorter :( I can't write over 3000 words for this anymore :( guess it really is coming to an end soon. Oh lord. When this does end, I think I'll be in a corner crying :(  

Sorry for the confusion, I had to remove it and then re-upload it because it was restricted :( sorry! It's fine now though :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
291K 17.5K 30
"Sir. I've done my job. Is there anything else?" I smiled cockily. "I specifically asked for a male driver, you're obviously a woman. I should get a...
43.1K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
35.2K 1K 18
Max and Charles had been in a committed relationship for years now. They recently went through a rough patch but where enjoying their time together n...