Purple Is The Color of Passion

By Ophelia_is_Knightly

"You're spoiled." He snapped at her as he moved toward her, fire in his caramel colored eyes. "And you're a l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

13.2K 580 30
By Ophelia_is_Knightly

"I need more time." He lied.

Daniel's eyes widened and he laughed triumphantly. "You need more time? You? I've seen you seduce a woman with just the bat of an eye! Hah!"

Adam smirked. He didn't actually need more time, he had already kissed the girl but he didn't want it to end quite so soon. He was just having too much fun teasing Dynasty.

"Is it so surprising?"

"Hah! I told you she was more than any man could handle. And you are no exception."

Adam shrugged before grinning boyishly. "She's very witty you know."

Daniel tsked. "You mean quick to insult?"

Adam laughed. "That too. Actually she hates me."

"There's a woman in London who hates you?" He chuckled. "I never thought it possible...god good, I think I'm starting to like her."

"And she's terribly spoiled."

"Mean and spoiled? That's a nasty combination."

"I think she's rather entertaining."

Daniel chuckled, "You would."

"Needn't you worry, leave her to me. Aw but before I go, shall we up the bet?"

"What do you have in mind? I'm feeling pretty confident."

Adam grinned. "If I win you have to court Eleanor Whinchester."

Daniel sputtered dramatically. "You're not serious..."

"Aren't I? You said you were confident."

"Fine, you're on but on one condition."

"Alright."

"You have to get her to like you."

Adam laughed, "You're on."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dynasty stared at the visitor siting in her father's study with disbelief.

Her father stood at her arrival waving her in. "Darling, you have a visitor."

She bit back a growl before forcing a smile onto her lips. "Hello Mr. Hugh."

He smirked at her, a teasing light in his eyes.

"Ms. Harrison."

Her father wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Mr. Hugh has come to me personally to ask if he can court you. I've given him permission to take you riding."

Her cheeks turned pink. "I would love to go riding but I'm afraid I feel rather ill." She lied.

Her father's eyes widened, he was a kind man and made it a priority to take care of his only child's needs, "Oh dear."

Adam saw right through her lie and stood, moving toward the pair. "Shall we go for a walk around the estate then? I'm sure you're not too ill for that."

Anger burned in her blue eyes as her father agreed, pushing her forward gently. Adam grabbed her elbow and lead her forward toward the door and out onto the land.

Once they were alone she immediately snapped. "What game are you playing!"

"I assure you I don't know what you mean."

"You embarrass me and then you insult me. You force a kiss upon me and now you suddenly want to court me? I assure you, Mr. Hugh, I am no idiot!"

He chuckled. "The kiss we shared was anything but forced. You melted in my arms if I recall."

She stopped walking, a blush growing on her skin. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, princess, that you enjoyed it just as much as I did."

"Oh you're the most ungentlemanly...ass I've ever met!"

His eyes widened and then he laughed before placing his hand on the small of her back and pushing her forward. "Where did you learn such language?"

She shrugged his hand off but continued to keep pace with him. "I don't know what you mean."

He chuckled. "Yes you do."

"Arrgh! Enough nonsense! Why are you really here? What do you want? I know you're not truly interested in courting me."

"But what if I am?"

"You're a rake! Everyone knows it!"

"Is liking women a crime?"

"You don't like, you lust."

He laughed again and the sound only seemed to piss her off more. "Why are you always laughing! Nothing I've said has been remotely funny!"

"You should try it some time. Though a scowl looks beautiful on you I'm sure a smile would look even better."

She scowled. "You should save your sweet talk for a woman who actually wants it."

They walked further onto the estate, just as they reached the stable he grabbed her hand and pulled inside. She shrieked as he shut the door behind them.

"What are doing you?" She snapped as she watched him warily.

He didn't give her a chance to say another word before pulling her up against him and kissing her. His lips dancing over hers. She was taken by surprise and for a moment she let him kiss her. But once she gained her composure she turned away, sucking in a deep breath of air.

"Get off me!"

He cupped her cheek in his hand. With her so close, he took the time to truly look at her. Her lips were plump, her dark blue orbs were tinted with violet, and there was a cleft in her chin. He smiled softly down at her. "You're beautiful."

Her eyes widened and she looked up at him. "What?"

"You're beautiful." He ran a thumb over the cleft in her chin.

She blushed bright pink. "Stop it." She whispered.

He leaned toward her, his lips grazing hers once more. "Do you really want me to?"

He ran his over her parted lips before pulling her forward, smashing their lips together. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer to him, a soft moan escaping her. His hands trailed up the length of her body and stopped in her hair. He pulled the pins from her hair and it fell around his fingers.

Suddenly the door clicked as it was opened and someone cleared their throat.

Dynasty jumped back, nearly tripping over a pile of hay  behind her. Her eyes fell onto the stable boy at the door.

He blushed crimson, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interru-," she cut him off by running past him.

She was embarrassed beyond belief. God good, she had turned to literal mush in the man's hands. His sweet talk and arrogant smiles and constant laughter were truly starting to get to her. She was attracted to him and deep down she knew it. From his honey colored skin to his melodious laughter.

Adam grabbed her wrist and she snatched away from him. "Enough! Is this why you're here? What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"I didn't mean to upset you."

"Oh don't give me that! You and your sweet talk don't impress me!"

"I just can't seem to keep my hands off of you."

She blushed pinker. "Oh go to the devil! Leave and don't you dare come back!"

She grabbed her dress in her hands stormed away, heading back towards her home. Adam couldn't help the smile that crossed his lips as he followed close behind her. He couldn't forget how quickly she had succumbed to passion in his arms. He couldn't forget the sensual way her body had molded to his.

She pushed the door open and run up the stairs leaving him at the door. Her father came out just as she rounded the corner.

"Is something the matter?" Her father asked.

Adam shook his head. He was hesitant to leave, his mind focused on the sensual little minx that had literally run from. It was obvious to him that he wanted her. And he intended to have her.

It took his less than a minute to form a plan. "Mr. Harrison, may I have a word with you?"

*What do you think he's going to do? Ohhhh the anticipation! Lol.

Until next time! Comment, like and share!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.2K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
1.6M 54.6K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
1.8M 48K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything at the moment) I watched as he frust...
237K 3.1K 38
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...