Soccer Girl

By Different_214

Soccer girl has played soccer her whole life, moving around the country for her fathers full time coaching jo... More

Chapter 1-Southern Voice
Chapter 3-Badass
Chapter 4-Crunch
Chapter 5-Lost With New Chances
Chapter 6-Take Me There
Chapter 7- Sam! No Captain Sam!
Chapter 8- No A Fairy Did It
Chapter 9- Frankly My Darling, I Don't Give A--
Chapter 10- Even I'm against myself
Chapter 11- Mr(s). Bigshot
Chapter 12- Do You Know the Enemy?
Chapter 13- Fire Works (Burn it Down).
Chapter 14- Closed Eyes
Chapter 15- Teenage Dirt Bag
Chapter 16- Mr. Not-So-BrightSide
Chapter 17- You Misogynistic Prick
Chapter 18- HellFire
Chapter 19- You Could Disapear

Chapter 2-Deniem Is A Death Trap

19.9K 520 130
By Different_214

(Harvey on the side)

"FUCK! Why the hell do they make jeans this tight?!" I scream, rolling on the the floor, and making what some may call an attempt to pull on my damned skinny jeans.

"Ugh!" I pound on the floor, getting more pissed by the minute.

"What's wrong Sammy?" Calls me dad.

"My stupid soccer thighs won't fit into to these stupid skinny jean, that's what's wrong!"

"Well, good luck with that." He calls back, slamming the front door shut.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I pull them up a centimeter higher.

"SCREW IT, I'M WEARING SWEATS." I pull of the damned things and grab a pair of sweats. Remembering my crazy cousin, I think better and grab a pair of black leggings.

"Much better." I sigh after putting my new pants on. I pull the v-neck over my plain sports bra and tug on my leather jacket.

"I'll miss you." I coo to my beautiful sweats.

I pack my soccer bag with my orange and yellow F-50 cleats, shin guards with out ankle guards, black socks and black Nike shorts. I throw in my size 5 soccer ball and a Ronaldo jersey. I'll have to grab a water bottle before I leave. I pull a hair tie onto my wrist and put some hair wrap into my bag as a last thought. I drag my hands through my beach wave hair and pull on my combat boots before running out the door. Wow, for 6:30 in the morning it's sure dark outside. Since the school was so close (only 1/2 a mile) I was walking instead of driving my black jeep.

Today is the first day senior year, while every one knew every one, I was left alone to fend for my self-even though it didn't bother me. I'd grown up around boys, and never had many girl friends let alone friends in general, so to say I was fine with being alone was an under statement. I walk into the three story building and into the office.

"Welcome to St.Michael high school, how can I help you dear?" Says a plump women in her 40's. I smile at her, my eyes (with black cat eye make up on them) twinkle in amusement.

"Hi, my names Sammy and I was wondering if you could tell me wear girls soccer tryouts are being held?"

"Sorry honey, there's no girls soccer team." My eyes widen.

"What?!" I shriek.

"Yep, hasn't been one in 15 years, but this year the boys team is co-ed, so you can tryout for the team on the field behind the school, the girls locker rooms lead out to the field." I sigh in relief and thank the woman.

Finally it's 2:00 at I'm released from my AP Spanish 5 class. I lived in Mexico for 3 years so I picked up a few things. Seeing as there were only 4 of us in the class it was pretty hands on. I throw my crap into my ugly red locker and grab my green, limited addition Adidas bag and hussel to the girls changing room. Can you believe the only girls team they had was cheer, dance team, and swim. Sexist much? I pull out of my cloths and into my sliding shorts, regular shorts, Renaldo top, shin guards and socks and finally my soccer cleats. I tie my hair up and make a head band out of the hair wrap. I tape up my socks and put on my knee brace. I grab my ball and two red Powerade's and ran outside into the 80° weather.

Since there was only one other person there, who was setting up cones and laters I jog over to him.

"Mr.Mathers , how are you?" I says to my one of my dads best friends, and my god-father.

"Sammy-whammy, I didn't known that you were going to this school!" He draws out in his southern accent, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Lucky for you and your team I am." I joke cockily.

"Thank god to, because we needed an all around player that kicks ass on the field. My prayers have been answered." We both laugh and I help set up cones with him.

"Since knowing how you are, you've already made the team, I'm just going to have you try out as a formality- oh and these idiot boys are, well, idiots- so there probably going to be pretty shitty towards you since your a girl. I expect that you'll just kick there asses on the soccer field?" He looks at me with amusement etched on his face. I smirk.

"You know it."

When we finish, a gang of very attractive, very tall (and tanned) boys walk onto the field. I'm doing some keepy-uppys, just watching them.

"Ooo, we got a new manager?" Says a boy with a buzz-cut, pointing at me. I ignore them all.

"Y'all are late, 15 laps, GO!" Coach yells, then turns to me

"Go show'm whose boss." He says lightly. I sprint up behind the boy, around the middle of the pack and to the front, then 15 steps in front of the leader. I keep my pace the whole time, always 15-20 feet in front of the leader. I finish 30 feet in front of every one else and full out sprint back to coach. I really wish I could say that I wasn't a little bit tired, but is be lying if I didn't.

"Grab a drink then we're going to do some keepy-uppys, but once you drop the ball your out, it's a little competition to see whose the best." Easy. I walk up to my ball and get ready to flick it into the air.

A boy with jet black hair and electric blue eyes stairs at me, glaring. What's his deal. Dear lord not another over zealous soccer jock.

"Go." I flick the ball in to the air and start head tapping the ball

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-

I switch to thigh tapping when I reach 30 head taps. 8 people are already down.

33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44-45-

I switch to my feet when I hit 60 me, blue eyes, and 3 others are left.

61-62-63-64-65-66-67-68-69-70-71-72-73-

I'm to busy counting to 120 keepy-uppys, that I didn't hear coach blow his whistle when I had reached 100.

"Sam, you can stop now." Coach calls.

I do an around the world and bring the ball to the ground.

"Sorry coach." I shrug sheepishly. Most of the guys look pissed, a few gaze at me open mouthed but Mathers just smirks.

"Scrimmage time. Zack, Tyler, Dan, Phil, Bri, James, Jason, Marcus, Jack, Finn, Sammy figure out you positions, Sammy play center forward and Finn I want you in goal." I walk to my position and stretch my arms a bit.

"Harvey." So that's the boy with the black hair and blue eyes name.

"Harvey, Max, Ryan, Sean, Olly, King, and you new boys on the other side, Sean in goal and Harvey center forwards. Play safe."

Since its our kick I tap the ball right into an open space in front of Marcus and sprit up with him, just in line with their last defender, a receive the ball that was placed a little to far forward so I have to slide to make contact. I hit with enough power and I flys in to the lower 90°'s of the net. I stand up and Marcus high-5's me the rest of my team pats my back and we line back. Harvey looks pissed along with the rest of his team mates. I've played with the best players in the world, so if he thinks I'm going to lose to him, he's sorely mistaken. This time I block the kick off and switch the field to Tyler, our other forward. We triangle pass until the ball comes flying up to my head and I header the ball into the net, much to my chagrin. At kick off I block the ball from going onto our side of the field, a strike it at the goalie who punts the ball back down the field, I bicycle kicks the ball and land flat on my back but throw my feet into the air, pulling my self into a standing position, cheers erupt from my team signaling that I managed to score a goal.

"Games over." Coach calls. I start to walk to him but someone trips, or try's to trip me, from behind. Thank god for years of the happening to me in games, I summersault and pop back up and spin around.

"Watch it." Sneers Harvey. I smile sweetly at him.

"If you wanted my attention all you had to do was say hi." A look up his 6'ft frame as he glares at me. I step closer to him and do the unimaginable. I pull my fist back and punch him. Hard. In the jaw.

"Have a nice day." A shake off my knuckles and smile brightly and his bent over figure, clutching his jaw.

"See you later Coach." I wave at coach, he just smiles, shakes his head at me and waves back. I grab my stuff and go inside and change.

I walk into the parking lot 15 minutes later after putting on new make up and cloths.

"Hey bitch!" Calls Harvey. His little group of friends that I recognize to be Max, Ryan, Sean, Olly, King, James, Dan, and Phil.

"Aww thanks!" He looks at me confused.

"A bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark comes from trees, trees are in nature, and nature is beautiful. So, thanks for the complement." I flash a dazzling smile.

"What ever slut-"

"To be a slut you have to have sex with multiple guys and, well, I don't do that sooo..." I trail off.

"Stop being an asshole-"

"Oh, real original babe." I wink at him and turn around.

"Fuck, just shut the hell up!" He growls.

"Not with that attitude mister!" I sing-song. I fell him grab my wrist and yank me back. I face him.

"Save the touchy-touchy for the bedroom babe." And I yet again, punch him in the jaw. He bends over again and spits out blood. I stand over him and whisper in his ear.

"Take a lesson, fuck off, because I don't mind this whole punching thing becoming a regular thing, but you face might." I pat his shoulder mockingly and walk home. No one ever said I was shy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 100 32
Ethan was worried - where did Mia just disappear too. How could she do this to him. He thought they had something special between them. He had to put...
139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
164K 2.1K 35
Kara lives with her two older brothers who love to play lacrosse. Everyone on the lacrosse team knows who she is and her brothers. Her brothers are v...
8.3K 198 20
Gracie Thedorise is a 19 year old English Italian football player trying to make a name for herself playing for Arsenal. It's a rocky path- her pract...