New world new adventures (nar...

By misspelledMars

This naruto fanfiction is not like any other naruto fanfiction Three girls and one boy, Zeina and her two b... More

sleep over
light in the woods
different looks different word
Zeina
Diana
leina
Yuki
Academy
sleeping,talking zeina, and teasing yuki
talking about the ones we sit beside
spending a night at the hyuugas
Truth or dare
scared zeina,annoyed diana,naruto.
The silly dinner
Zeina's freaky story
Just shut up and smile
Chosen teams
our mysterious sensei
we need new missions
our journey,bathroom ruckus, evil sensei and blood controlling
the secret kingdom
knowing why we are here, and meeting the prince's
A crazy night, sneaking around
meeting the princess, discovering two new abilities in one day
the unexpected happened (part one)
The unexpected (part 2)
pain, fear, sadness and anger
the plan and cruelness
The golden book and scroll (part 1)
The golden book and scroll (part 2)
farewell oh odd kingdom hello konoha
reunited, the beginning of the chunnin exams
jungle of dooom!
third trial: win or lose
gaara out of control
next thing out

yuki's power

31 5 4
By misspelledMars

Chapter sixteen

Yuki pov:

I woke up to the soothing sound of Diana's voice (sarcasm) I went to their room to see what's going on to find zeina sitting on the floor and Diana screaming at her as Leina laughing in a weird way.

"Hey that hurt." Zeina said painfully.

"Try jumping on someone that will hurt more." Diana yelled.

"Oh Yuki you should have seen seine bursting in the room with a scared look on her face and jumping on Diana's bed."Leina said.

"Wow, so you really are scared of fake stories with killing in them." I said laughing at her.

"No...... it's not that I saw something from the window." Zeina said freaked out.

"Probably a bird." Diana said.

Zeina pov:

"No let me tell you what happened." I said

flashback》

I was sleeping happily with my dream when suddenly I heard a big crashing noise from my window so I got up to see when I hear,. look what you did now I have to do it myself. The voice said which I am thinking that they are robbers or even killers so I didn't want to look out side the window because they might get in, in a flash and grab me for they might be strong trained ninjas so the only thing that went in mind to tell you guys.

so I ran to Diana's room to find her a sleep so I jumped on Diana so she will wake up faster and from her scream she woke all of you up, that was easy but in return she threw me off her bed, and now we are here.

《End of flashback》

"Really zeina was that your only choice you broke my bones are you trying to kill me." Diana asked.

"I said I thought it would be faster and I was correct it's easier than waking you all one by one, and you did it with a loud scream." I said.

"F*ck you zeina." Diana said.

"Let's hurry to my room before they go." I said running out the door as they all followed behind.

I opened my door in a gentle way for it not to make a sound and I stood beside the window my back on the wall and I started opening it

"If you could do all that then why did you have to wake us up." Diana asked.

"I can't take them alone maybe they have a posse." I said.

"Why your window." Diana asked.

"Because it has a tree close to it for them to climb it and enter.... look out the window hurry up." I said.

Yuki came and looked out and started laughing really loud and said you could have knocked on the door or you wanted to see something spacific. He said and went to the front door of the house.

"What do you mean by that... pervert." I yelled angry.

"I want to see who are they." Diana said running out and we both followed.

"I hope it's neji." Leina said.

"Hell no that lazy bum wouldn't go spying on me." I said.

And as we entered the living room to see Naruto and Kiba sitting on the couch as my mouth went wide with Diana as Leina cried no and started pouting.

But I found smirks on their faces looking at us Diana is wearing shorts with a short t-shirt... Leina wearing same.... but I am wearing a tight shirt and jim pj pants thank god I didn't wear a night dress today.

Diana went running out of the living room yelling shit and blushing and Leina as well.
I looked at the time and it is 7:30.

"The hell!" I said pointing at the clock.

"What." Kiba said.

"Naruto I thought you never wake up early but I was proved wrong but you wake up why and me to find you two making noise at my window.... what were you two doing, because I think I have more then one thought." I said crossing my arms.

"It doesn't seem what it looks like." Naruto said.

"Your so innocent naruto.... but Kiba is not." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Tell me what were you two doing at my window at this time in the f*king morning when I was sleeping." I asked them.

Naruto pov:

"Look I'll tell you....."

I was sleeping when I heard someone jump out of my window onto my bed which was Kiba and he said that he knocked 20 times but I didn't answer so he chose to go through the window and I asked him why are you here and he told me let's go to Yuki house since it's fun being with hot girls all the time.

I first didn't agree but he dragged me here and we rung the door bell but no one answered and knocked a lot of times.

"Such heavy sleepers." Kiba said and going out of the building and going the nearest tree which was in front of zeina's window.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him as he started climbing the tree.

"What does it look like I have a plan we climb up this tree and open zeina's window and enter or we knock if it's locked and she let's us in either way got it." He said.

"But she might be changing, sleeping, or even the three of them are changing or-...." but Kiba cut me off.

"I won't mind if she was that's to our advantage anyway hurry up." as we started climbing I always slipped off or fell Kiba climbed it easily since he's a dog and helped me up but we fell again and again until the window opened and we looked up and found Yuki looking at us and started laughing and yelled go to the door I'll open it or you wanted to see something more entertaining and that made me blush because of what he said and we went to the door and Yuki opened it and here we are.

《End of flasback》

"The hell!?" Zeina said with three irks on her head.

"To your advantage." Diana said also angry and started running after Kiba who was trying to stay alive and Leina laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Diana pov:

When I finished wearing my uniform and heard naruto's story which made me mad like hell and wanted to kill both of them but first Kiba since he said it was to their advantage to see us changing which mad me freak. I started chasing him everywhere in the house till he stopped and breathing heavily and I started hitting him till I felt like stopping and looked at naruto find zeina pinching his ear that hurts and saying don't ever listen to Kiba he's a pervert for God's sake and I don't want you to be like him since he's a decease. And I laughed at her a little.

"At least zeina's hits aren't painful I wish I was in naruto place." Kiba said.

"Do you want some more." I asked him.

"No." He said a little scared.

"Well then stay quiet." I said.

"Diana...relax deep breaths." Zeina said.

"You two are really funny like always hitting boys and yelling at them.....hahahaha." Leina said.

"Yeah I know since we hit the bad ones." Zeina said.

"Anyway we are going to be late the exam to become a genie is about to start." Kiba said.

Zeina pov:

"Why do I always have to be late." I said.

"If you get dressed right now you won't be." Yuki said.

"Oh, the irony." I said as I ran down the hall.

.........《 later 》...........

"The exams are going to begin and I'll call your names in an alphabetical order." Iruka sensei said as he walked out the room with the first student.

"Lucky for you zeina your the last one." Naruto said.

"Because I'm the star of this show,...... yeah, I love to be last isn't it like I'm the last chance left for us to win the game." I said.

"What game." Naruto asked.

"Just.... forget it your imaginary sucks." I said.

"What." Naruto said. "I have a great imaginary." He said smirking.

"Yeah I've seen it and it was perverted." I said.

"That's different." Naruto said.

Leina pov:

Everyone was talking with each other waiting for their names to be called out and I was staring at Sasuke he was so cute I don't know why zeina likes naruto more then Sasuke he's like the most prettiest boy I have ever seen in my life I got up and went to him I wanted to start a conversation, maybe then we will be friend then boyfriend and girlfriend and finally married but neji is also my lover so they have to fight for me and the best wins.

"H-hello s-sasuke.... how are you today?" I asked him nervously.

"Fine as it seems." He said boredly.

"Um you don't mind if I sit next to you... just for a little bit?" I asked him since zeina was standing at naruto's tabel.

"No you can't since zeina wants to sit here right now." He said a bit annoyed.

I walked to zeina and asked her that can I sit in her place just this once and she agreed and so I walked back to Sasuke and sat beside him and he glared at zeina daggers of anger and she looked at him and walked up to him with a sweat-drop and then flickered his head with two of her fingers.

"Hey don't touch my sasuke-kun!" Sakura said with an irk.

"He wouldn't stop glaring." Zeina said boredly like nothing happened.

"Don't you ever do that again." ino said.

"Yeah, yeah." Zeina said as she looked at him with one eye.

"What?" He asked her.

"I think I'll let Leina sit here for the rest of the day." Zeina said. "Or Diana might like that position." And she ran to Diana laughing as he looked really mad.

As they both talked Diana looked at sasuke and smiled to him and I think he lost his color don't know why and they both came back.

"We will take turns... OK Leina." Diana said.

"But I wanted to stay all the period." I said pouting. And then sasuke took zeina to a corner and they started talking.

"What the hell.... I thought naruto was hers hey you can't have two." Diana said madly.

Zeina pov:

"Look here I didn't agree to put up with this I don't need fan firms sitting beside me all the time." Sasuke said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"But Diana's cool and fun." I said.

"Uh you make this hard for me I don't want temperature to sit beside me." He said annoyed.

"Just this once." I said.

"No.

"Who do you prefer Diana or leina?"

"None, Brat."

"Look if you don't want the bargain then they will sit beside you till tomorrow too." I said.

"Fine... diana." He said.

"Awww.... you l-o-v-e her." I said hitting his shoulder.

"No its not like that leina just..... freaks me out." He said as he turned to see leina staring at him like a phsyco and making a heart with her fingers.

"Hell that's crazy.... what did you do to her?" I asked him freaking out.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Yeah like that is you put a charm on her like all your fan girls what an evil duck you are." I said.

"Duck..." he said annoyed.

"Anyway gotta tell Diana... bye." I said and ran to her and when she heard about it she looked happy that he chose her.

We all passed... I suppose but naruto failed we had to make three clones it was simple, I had it on my head the band or whatever it is, leina neck, Yuki upper arm and Diana also head.

We left school and walked back home all thinking about naruto except leina she talked with Sakura and stayed with her it's just the three of us.

"If naruto didn't pass then how he became a ninja?" Yuki asked.

"Simple he stole the scroll that holds secret techniques and went to the white haired guy that you saw when you did the exam, fights him.
When he knows that he's evil and he's with iruka sensei and blah blah blah he wins head band because of his Courage and also because he mastered the shadow clone juts which I think is forbidden." I said all and took a deep breath.

"Wow when does that happen?" Diana asked.

"Tonight." I said.

"What." They both said.

"Don't worry." I said laughing at them.

"So.... teams tomorrow." Diana said.

"I hope we four get to be in one team." Yuki said as he looked at me.

"What. What's wrong with you and Sasuke today.... stop staring at me!" I yelled.

"Sorry." He said.

"He's hiding something." Diana said.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Since he's nervous." She said and true he was and still is.

"Spill it." I said.

"Fine... OK, geez." He said stopping.

"What did you do." I said.

"Nothing.... I just..... I can read minds." He said.

"What now...?" I said.

"Yeah I read your mind yesterday also everyone's and today I did it again sorry I can't help it." He said.

"Freak... then what was I thinking?" I asked him.. and he put two fingers on his head one finger from his right hand and one from his left.. it's more like forehead then head.

"Right now you were thinking about how great it would be if you got into Naruto's team." He said.

"Oh really is that true fine.... tell me right now what I'm thinking." Diana said.

"Your thinking about Sasuke asking you out and about.... him being romantic and all.... in your dreams, he's just an arrogant bastard." Yuki said as he took his fingers off his head.

"Well I watched once that he was romantic giving Sakura a rose." I said.

"Why not me." Diana pouted.

"Not now." I said.

"Wait.... wait.... Yuki has mind reading powers and I'm powerless.... why, why." I said and went in the emo corner.

"You'll get them soon." Yuki said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I want to know what will be mine." Diana said.

"The future holds so many mysteries..... I just want solve them or know f*ck this is so confusing.... I want to know them now." I said.

"Me too its so unfair yuki." Diana said.

"Well life is unfair." Yuki said putting his arms behind his neck being cool.

"Mind reader.... I'll call you that from now on." I said.

"The others might think wrong." he said.

"Who cares, anyway now we are ninjas." I said fist pumping the air.

"What's for dinner I'm hungry." Leina said all of a sudden.

"What.... you Sakura lover.... you make your own food." I said.

"But why?" She asked.

"We are not your maids." Diana said.

"Zeina please." Leina said.

"Fine fine you count on me but one day I'll poison you." I said.

"On second thought I'll make food." Leina said.

"You are weird girls." Yuki said.

"Yes we are." The three of us said in usion.
________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Naruto: finally you put one I thought you never would.

Writer: yeah, its because of the long chapters.

Sasuke: or is it because you're lazy.

Zeina: give her some respect.

Diana: give me respect, why her.

Leina: where's the potato chips I can't find them anywhere.

Zeina: stop eating or you'll be after than choiji

Diana: she already is.

Yuki: you just got burned.

Sorry to lazy to write more and I won't write now mystical angel till my return from my village and there's this story called the heart stealers it has Ciel in it and ayato from diabolik lovers it's nice a princess fairy tail anyway please some read I only get 3 stars on every chapter put some votes don't just look.... hope your loving it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 892 39
Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a university play boy. Leaving women high & dry...
665K 22K 80
Be prepared for a very bad and cliche fan fiction. Diana was for the longest time an orphan. When she was old enough, she left the orphanage. While...
18.9K 513 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
3.9K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...